[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daria
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Book Cover circa 2007.jpg (17 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
Book Cover circa 2007.jpg
17 KB, 320x320
Just finished marathoning it. When I had first seen a few scattered episodes of it on tv as a kid I never knew how far they went with actual character development, but damn did it end strong.

Let's talk about a show that couldn't be any deader than this.
>>
>>80947512
It was good. Daria was doing the smart, cynical asshole observer thing long before characters like House or Becker or Dr. Cox, etc.

Not much more to discuss.
>>
I want to fuck Daria, Jane, Quinn, Stacy, Sandi, Tiffany, Brittany, and Jodie all at the same time.

I apologize for nothing.
>>
>end strong

What? They ruined her after the Spring Break special. She became Quinn.
>>
So, how bad is the generic unlicensed music they used for the DVDs?

I torrented a restored audio version of the first season, but the amateur mixing is a bit obvious at times. Are the discs worth the money?
>>
>>80948566
i bought them for 80 at first release

I'd do it again
>>
>>80948566
it aint so bad
but then i hated most 90s music, so it's not like i missed much

anyway yeah i fucking love this show. even without all the other shit that makes it unique, even the basic simpsons-level sitcom humor aspect was good. i could watch mr dimartino's battle of wits vs nitwits forever
>>
>>80948566

The only time it really ever kills the mood or hurts an episode is when they do the joke about the music video for "Everybody Hurts". Not having the actual song there defeats the purpose of the joke. Otherwise, it's not really all that bad.

>>80947885

>Stacy

You. I like you.
>>
>>80949584
i mean shit dude theyre all at least hot in their own ways
daria is my waifu, but quinn has incredibly cute moments, as does stacy. the rest are all fine and fuckable.
>>
File: 1448089705483.jpg (457 KB, 708x900) Image search: [Google]
1448089705483.jpg
457 KB, 708x900
>>80949584
Stacy is by far the best girl.
>>
File: sexy fashion club.jpg (134 KB, 600x608) Image search: [Google]
sexy fashion club.jpg
134 KB, 600x608
>>80947885
The Fashion Club is where it's at. They're all pretty hot.
>>
>>
>>80951846
A bitch, an airhead, an anorexic and a sycophantic ginger.

Shit taste. I'd rather do Daria and Jane.
>>
>>80947512
I'm going through it again right now. It's one of my favorite animated shows.
>>
>>80951846
What the hell was up with Sandi wearing overalls for like the first couple seasons? So unfashionable!
>>
>>80951848
Every time I see this, it bugs me that Daria has three jackets. Why does she have three jackets? Also Brittany's panties.
>>
>>80947920
>She became Quinn.
How so?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.