[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've seen some hate for this movie and I was wondering:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: batman-under-the-red-hood.jpg (88 KB, 743x1024) Image search: [Google]
batman-under-the-red-hood.jpg
88 KB, 743x1024
I've seen some hate for this movie and I was wondering:

What does /co/ think of Under the Red Hood?
>>
I thought it was really good my only grip is how Batman explains why he can't kill the Joker.
>>
>>80944509
/co/ thinks it's one of the top animated films
>>
It's not perfect but it's pretty good. One of the better ones in the line.
>>
Would be a perfect movie if Bats didn't harm Jason. Otherwise it's fucking great.
>>
my face dc animated movie right next to flashpoint. Jensen Ackles was great as Todd. That last fight scene was great. Kind of a shame they didnt get ackles to voice todd in arkham knight

>>80944543
it was explained a bit better in the book
>>
>>80944509
>I've seen some hate for this movie

Where? Because I've never seen it.
>>
It's p gud
>>
>>80944672
I've been meaning to pick it up is it worth it ?
>>
>>80944509

I wish Jensen Ackles could play Jason Todd in live action too.
>>
>>80944774

Quite frankly I thought the animated movie was better, but if you want to read it go ahead.
>>
>>80944808

>implying he will ever escape Supernatural
>>
>>80944694
A couple reviews, a few times on a couple of threads (some on /co/, some on /tv/)
>>
>>80944926

That's what I was implying when I said I wish he could.
>>
>>80944509
I think it's actually pretty well liked here. I liked it and thought it was slightly above average for the DC animated movies. All the ones I've watched I thought were worth watching.
>>
It probably one of the best animated DC movies. Easily top 3.
>>
it is my favourite batman film.

most for the brazilian dub

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XjZenOE_d4
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.