[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Casting Bread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: She Hulk.jpg (153 KB, 1179x590) Image search: [Google]
She Hulk.jpg
153 KB, 1179x590
>>
Balding memes aside, Cavill would have made a great Luthor
>>
>>80941563
That's a horrible choice. She's pencil thin.

She Hulk needs at least a little bulk, even if you're trying to avoid the muscle fetishists.
>>
>>80941563
I love bread
>>
File: bread casting a shadow.jpg (113 KB, 1300x866) Image search: [Google]
bread casting a shadow.jpg
113 KB, 1300x866
>>
File: NE4vKsCRFoSn87_1_b.jpg (35 KB, 600x316) Image search: [Google]
NE4vKsCRFoSn87_1_b.jpg
35 KB, 600x316
>>80941784
Jen is a tough case.
You're both casting Jen who's supposed to be a bit plain but also She-Hulk so what do you do? I mean honestly it's probably best to cgi her into She-Hulk the only issue is how well that can be done. Hulk has the fortune of just being a fucking monster, but Jen needs to be a lot more human so if they fuck it up they could just end up in uncanny valley. I want to wait a bit longer to see how these subtle cgi effects work out, like how is young Pym going to look in a year or so? Then I might have more faith that they could make a Jen who doesn't just look creepy.
>>
>>80941563
too old, though i love angie harmon in general, ever since law & order, so hot
>>
File: grrrrrrrz.jpg (923 KB, 1734x2606) Image search: [Google]
grrrrrrrz.jpg
923 KB, 1734x2606
Johnny Blaze
>>
>>80941784
Nigga she'd be a perfect baseline Jen.
>>
>>80941784
Marvel can probably offer her enough to bulk up. And by that I mean Chris Pratt bulk up, not Gal Gadot "bulk up"
>>
>>80941563
Need younger actress. CGI-ed her in She-Hulk form, but the main concern is uncanny valley, because She-Hulk is still retain every emotions, expressions and her smartness while in her hulking form. Not turn into some lumbering monster. It's a delicate thing to do which CGI still unable to translate.
>>
>>80941950
You cast She Hulk and have Jen be Hollywood ugly (glasses and hair pulled back).
>>
I just wish they'd fucking reference She-Hulk. That's all. They could have done it in Daredevil.

"Your witness, Ms. Walters."
>>
File: skinnyrogers.png (227 KB, 500x355) Image search: [Google]
skinnyrogers.png
227 KB, 500x355
>>80944310
How about pulling a reverse Captain America with her face on the body of some bodybuilder?
>>
>>80941563
She Hulk can't keep a solo series afloat. She's always being lumped into teams. Most likely will be killed off in CW2. Marvel is better off pushing kamala khan as MCU timbre.
>>
>>80944135
I want this, in a Netflix series, eventually leading into Midnight Sons.
>>
>>80944135
That...ain't bad. I could see it.
>>
>>80944662
With Supergirl's success, I'm surprised Marvel hasn't countered with a Kamala Khan TV show.
>>
>>80945676
Can they even find someone that cute?
>>
>>80944662
>>80945676
Can't do Kamala until the Captain Marvel movie happens, and that's some time off.
>>
>>80945813
They could do it, just have her generally inspired by superheroes. Fuck Carol.
>>
>>80945836
>Fuck Carol
I wish I could.
>>
>>80944135
That or Jonah Hex.
>>
>>80941563
why not just CGI her?
>>
>>80946316
Cost and Quality.

Animating something is always gonna be more expensive than green bodypaint and hairdye, and will age much faster.
>>
>>80945813
>Kamala will show up at a certain degree
>Maybe replace the little girl from KSD's run in order to inspire Carol to become better.
>Contrived plot
>She somehow disappears at some point
>after-credits scene shows Kamala emerging from the terrigen cocoon and elongating her arm or something
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.