[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CW-VERSE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 19
File: The Flash.png (3 MB, 1000x1251) Image search: [Google]
The Flash.png
3 MB, 1000x1251
Are you hyped for the final stretch of the DC-CW shows?

18. VERSUS ZOOM (April 19, 2016)
>BARRY IS READY TO FACE ZOOM; HUNTER ZOLOMAN’S STORY IS REVEALED – Equipped with the tachyon device, Barry believes he is fast enough to stop Zoom and wants to open the breaches to catch him. Wells strongly advises against that plan but after Barry convinces him, Wells reveals that Cisco has the power to re-open the breach. Meanwhile, Hunter Zoloman’s painful story on Earth-2 is revealed.

19. BACK TO NORMAL (April 26, 2016)
>WELLS IS ATTACKED BY THE GRIFFIN - Griffin Grey (guest star Haig Sutherland), a meta-human with superstrength, mistakes Wells for Earth-1 Harrison Wells and kidnaps him, demanding that Wells cure him from his current condition. Realizing another brilliant Wells could help track Griffin’s location, Barry asks Jesse to help. Meanwhile, Wally corners Joe about The Flash.

20. RUPTURE (May 3, 2016)
>RUPTURE COMES TO CENTRAL CITY WITH ZOOM – Zoom arrives back on Earth-1 intent on taking over Central City. Barry and Wells come up with a plan to stop him once and for all, but it’s extremely dangerous. Unsure if he should take the risk, Barry reaches out to both fathers for advice. Henry is adamantly opposed to Barry risking his life again but Joe thinks he can handle it which puts the two men at odds with each other. Meanwhile, another breacher, Rupture, begins wreaking havoc, and Cisco is shocked when he vibes the villain and learn it is his brother Dante’s (guest star Nicholas Gonzalez) doppelganger, seeking justice for Reverb’s death. Iris decides she’s finally ready to open up to Barry about her feelings for him.
>>
File: Arrow.png (2 MB, 900x1379) Image search: [Google]
Arrow.png
2 MB, 900x1379
19. CANARY CRY (April 27, 2016)
>Oliver and the team struggle to come to terms with Laurel’s death, especially Diggle, who is overwhelmed with guilt for choosing to believe Andy had changed. Meanwhile, Lance refuses to believe his daughter is really gone and asks Nyssa to help bring her back. A recent Black Canary sighting in Star City only seems to prove his theory that Laurel isn’t actually dead.

20. GENESIS (May 4, 2016)
>As Oliver and Felicity look for a magical solution to defeat Darhk, a vengeance-driven Diggle gets a lead on Andy’s whereabouts and heads off to confront his brother. Meanwhile, Alex takes Thea on a vacation that quickly turns into a nightmare.

21. MONUMENT POINT (May 11, 2016)
>Oliver and the team race against time to prevent Dahrk from putting his masterplan in motion.

22. LOST IN THE FLOOD (May 18, 2016)
>The fate of Star City and the entire world rests on the balance as Oliver attempts to prevent Darhk's final attack.

23. SCHISM (May 25, 2016) - SEASON FINALE
>The final battle between Oliver and Dahrk has unexpected, earth-shattering repercussions for Team Arrow.
>>
>>81875668
No, I'm hype for the final stretch of the Flash. Flash is good, Arrow is shit, Legends is boring except for when Snart, Stein, and Rory say entertaining things.
>>
File: Legends of Tomorrow.jpg (679 KB, 1200x1800) Image search: [Google]
Legends of Tomorrow.jpg
679 KB, 1200x1800
12. LAST REFUGE (April 21, 2016)
>The team is targeted by The Pilgrim (Faye Kingslee), a deadly assassin who wants to erase the Legends from the timeline by killing their younger, non-superhero selves. As a protective countermeasure, Rip decides Sara, Snart, Rory, Professor Stein and Jax need to kidnap their past selves first before The Pilgrim gets to them. Coming face-to-face with the younger versions of themselves proves to be both a physical and emotional challenge for certain members of the team who would rather forget their past. Rip tells them he has a refuge for their precious cargo – an orphanage that raises future Time Masters and where he himself grew up.

13. LEVIATHAN (April 28, 2016)
>Rip takes the team to London in the year 2166, three months before his family is killed. He believes this to be their final opportunity to take out Savage. who is, unfortunately, at the height of his power. However, the team discovers two key elements to defeating him – Savage’s daughter Scandal (Jessica Sipos) and the means to kill Savage once and for all.

14. RIVER OF TIME (May 5, 2016)
>After numerous attempts in many different time periods, the team has successfully captured Vandal Savage. However, Savage tells Kendra that he can reunite her with Carter, so she struggles with whether she should kill him. Rip decides they will deliver Savage to the Time Masters, which doesn’t sit well with Snart and Rory. The duo decides it may be time to jump ship and return to their old life. Meanwhile, Savage taunts Ray about his place in Kendra’s life.

15. DESTINY (May 12, 2016)
>Savage's crusade to destroy Rip and his team for interfering with their plans forces the group to face the repercussions of their actions.

16. LEGENDARY (May 19, 2016) - SEASON FINALE
>The Legends march into their final battle against Savage, while a mysterious man (Patrick J. Adams) emerges with a cryptic warning.
>>
>>81875705
>A recent Black Canary sighting in Star City only seems to prove his theory that Laurel isn’t actually dead.

So literally, doing what they already did in s2 when Lance finds out Sarah is alive. They meet, she dies again, Only to find out Laurel became the Black Canary. Throw in another sobbing alcoholic Lance.
>>
>>81875931
It's probably just a random copycat.
>>
File: 1424640814167.gif (271 KB, 210x131) Image search: [Google]
1424640814167.gif
271 KB, 210x131
>>81875668
>Iris decides she’s finally ready to open up to Barry about her feelings for him.

Please, no. I thought we were past this garbage.
>>
>>81875668
>Wells reveals that Cisco has the power to re-open the breach

I've always liked the idea that Vibe's powers are completely fucking broken if he could just learn how to use them correctly. It was something that would've been fun to see in his New 52 series if it continued for longer.

>20. RUPTURE (May 3, 2016)

SPEAKING OF HIS NEW 52 SERIES
>>
>>81875705
>three episodes dealing with the final confrontation with Darhk

seriously?
>>
>>81876322
Felicity demands more screen time.
>>
>>81875737
>Scandal Savage

FUCK

I'M REALLY WORRIED HOW THEY'RE GOING TO HANDLE HER

>Vandal taunting Ray

You're an idiot, Ray's too stupid to fall for that sort of reasoning, and too much of a white-knight to blame Kendra for the fact that they're never going to get together.

>mysterious man emerges with a cryptic warning

Booster Gold or Phantom Stranger?
>>
>>81875737
Why doesn't Ray have to kidnap his past self? Also there are countless past versions of them the Pilgrim could go after. Literally how could they ever stop her from doing this?
>>
>>81876452
He has to live long enough to found Palmer Tech. The company is too vital to the timeline to kill him before he founds it.
>>
>>81876395
>Booster Gold or Phantom Stranger?

There were rumors awhile back it would be Alan Scott, but I really don't see how that'd fit in.
>>
>>81876052
They're endgame, bro.

And I feel their relationship in season 2 has been written very maturely.
>>
>>81876650

Yeah, but it feels mature because they're both their own characters without having to be in a romantic relationship. I feel they're both better characters when they don't have to deal with relationship bullshit with each other.
>>
>>81875705
>a vengeance-driven Diggle gets a lead on Andy’s whereabouts and heads off to confront his brother. Meanwhile, Alex takes Thea on a vacation that quickly turns into a nightmare.
Someone else is going to die before the end of the season. Ollie's going to get outed as Green Arrow, too
>>
>>81876960
Well yeah, gotta get Oliver out of the way so Felicity and her mom can become Green Arrowess and Black Canary.
>>
wait do people actually watch shit on the cw? for real?
>>
>>81877041
Get back to your furfag containment board.
>>
File: fun.gif (495 KB, 500x368) Image search: [Google]
fun.gif
495 KB, 500x368
>>81877041
>>
>>81875668
Is Rupture meant to be the finale? Because it sounds like somewhat of a clusterfucker. Should've just been Zoom.
>>
>>81877041
Honestly it's like rubbernecking at a car crash half the time at this point.
>>
>>81876960
Who's Alex again?
>>
>>81877184

According to reports, Zoom's endgame is invading Earth 1 with a bunch of villains to try and take over. It's going to be a clusterfuck.
>>
>>81875668

>Iris decides she’s finally ready to open up to Barry about her feelings for him.

So gay. so gay.
>>
>>81877268
Why? This was expectef
>>
>>81875705
>>The final battle between Oliver and Dahrk has unexpected, earth-shattering repercussions for Team Arrow.

We can only pray that means she's finally going to get it.
>>
>>81875737
Snart and Rory are going back to being Rogues in time for Flash Season 3?
>>
>>81877041
Sure. It's not art but it's (mostly) a heckuva good time.
>>
>>81877291

They have no chemistry and it literally came out of nowhere
>>
>>81877356

It's just a shame that I, Zombie already wrapped up. Wish I got into that show sooner so I could've watched more of the season with /co/.
>>
>>81877304

Her death would make Arrow great again
>>
>>81877215
The campaign manager that Thea is sorta in a relationship with.
>>
>>81877356
eh. I can't really say the same TBQH, familia. The first two and a half seasons of Arrow were good, the first season of Flash was GOAT, and Legends has been pretty decent overall so far, minus a couple filler eps here and there. But I can't help but feel like both the arrow and flash writers have started getting greedy as of late. Despite the seasons being jampacked with around 20 episodes, it seems like not much has happened in both these past seasons. For Flash its felt like random villain of the week that Zoom sends every other ep (other than the Earth 2 stuff), and with Arrow they've also been dragging the Damian shit out way longer than it feels necessary. And obviously I'm not even mentioning the constant pandering to Olicity and the butchering of a certain character's death. Arrow is complete garbage now and Flash season 2 has been quite underwhelming compared to the hype that Wells/RF brought in season 1. And like I said before, Legends is decent, but a lot of people including myself aren't too impressed with some of the acting *coughHawkman&Hawkgirlcough*.

So yeah, CW has been pretty hit or miss lately. Not really a "heckuva good time". Just, okay. Or in Arrow's case complete shit. But at least LOT and Flash are still salvageable.
>>
>>81877526

What a waste of air time. It's amazing how convoluted yet amateurish this season has been.
>>
>>81877387
Nigga
>>
>>81877268
>>81877387
>>81877760
>being Barry
>not going after that Patty ass

What a dumbass.
>>
>>81877666
True. I'm referring mainly to Flash and IZombie at the moment (though Legends has it's moments as well)! Even at it's most average, I find the Flash enjoyable. The only episode I struggled with was the one with Bug-Eyed Bandit last Season (Bee lady).
>>
>>81877389
IZombie has been consistently good from the start. Love the show.
>>
>>81877731
Hey at least Thea is finally getting her own plot line besides mah blood rage, after everyone who cares stopped watching the show.
>>
>>81877849
I've enjoyed a lot of The Flash this season as well, but like I said in my OP, it seems really obvious that they're dragging the Zoom storyline this season. Like, its only on it's second season and its already beginning to feel formulaic with the whole "we need one major overarching villain who Barry doesn't necessary fight all the time but ends up having to defeat him in the finale" thing.

And I actually liked Bug Eyed Bandit... But that may be bc I'm bias towards the qt actress.
>>
>>81877847

Where?
>>
>>81877905
yeah seriously. did they ever follow through with that or did they just drop that storyline? she's seemed fine the past few episodes, although admittedly I've been half paying attention when I watch.
>>
File: whatiswrongwithbarry.jpg (95 KB, 604x757) Image search: [Google]
whatiswrongwithbarry.jpg
95 KB, 604x757
>>81877965
>>
>>81877958

The Bug Eyed Bandit episode last year was so fucking insane that I couldn't help but love it even though it was really, REALLY stupid.
>>
>>81877905

Barrowman is a good actor but Malcolm Merlin has become a huge hinderance to this show. He should have stayed dead in season 1. It's always "muh daughter" in almost every scene he shows up, either that or he's doing something mind numbingly stupid.

Thea probably belongs in her own spin off show. "Team Arrow" should be Black Canary, Oliver and Diggle...that's it, it doesn't need to be 6 people at a time...The fight choreography has also sucked, you can't even compare some of the solo action scenes from season 1 and 2 to generic motorbike chase scene and ballet "fighting" that is sprinkled into every episode. Felicity is a problem yes, but it bothers me that the show has tanked in literally all departments.
>>
File: Chyler-Leigh.jpg (11 KB, 250x247) Image search: [Google]
Chyler-Leigh.jpg
11 KB, 250x247
>>81877215
Kara's sister.
>>
>>81877847
>Bending and arching your back means you have an ass

And Patty was a discount Felicity.
>>
>>81878022
The magic juice of "deus ex-machina" removed it.

>>81878084
Literally the first action scene in the show in the damn pilot is better then the action scenes this season.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWKAlMNRCTk

Also remember when the show had its own hallway fight and Oliver actually used his bow?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Gpu1J6C0CY
>>
>>81878241
>And Patty was a discount Felicity.

Take that back.
>>
>>81878277

Watching this, it feels like a completely different show, like it actually takes itself seriously
>>
>>81878409
right?
>>
>>81878409

Yeah but it lacked a really effective villain or direction for Ollie's character in the first part of S1. It got that when Merlyn moved in as the main antagonist, and S2 had a good antagonist + good character conflict in Ollie's connection to their shared history. It's why those parts of the series are so strong and well-regarded.
>>
>>81878356
The writers were the ones who called her that and she was written that way.
>>
>>81875737
I really wish that Legends didn't have the whole Vandal Savage plot, because that is probably the source of most of the show's problems.

>>81877305
That would be nice, because they still need to do a Mirror Master & an all Rogues Teamup on Flash, but Snart and Rory might need to be reset a bit for them to work as Rogues again after this.
>>
>>81878459

Slade > Merlyn

He was the RF of Arrow, and people would literally tune in with bated breath wondering if he'd show up in present day, and when he finally did, what his plans were. S1 was good as an origin story, he was being green punisher but eventually they'd have taken him in a direction where he became more easy going, but it looks like we're straight back to square one, except with even more annoying fan base.

I also don't get why fan girls fawn over Oliver. He's a literal manwhore who cheats on his girlfriends and lies all the time during relationships, bouncing from one chick to the other but what do I know
>>
>>81877958
Yeah, I agree. I think for Season 3 they should do smaller arcs instead of ONE overarching big bad. Like maybe half of Season 3 can be a Rogues arc and the other half can be focused on Grodd.
>>
>>81878277
>hallway fight

Just because a fight takes place in a hallway doesn't make it a 'hallway fight' - that now means a long action scene taken in one take with a single camera.
>>
>>81878487
>I really wish that Legends didn't have the whole Vandal Savage plot, because that is probably the source of most of the show's problems.

Agree. This week's episode was fucking great because it was one of those episodes that just let the characters bounce off of each other in fun contexts.

That's really this show's main strength. The actual overarching plot is shit.
>>
>>81878226
Truly best girl
>>
>>81878638
Yeah I know but it was the closest this show was ever going to get.

>>81878459
>>81878409
Remember when Merlyn was actually a fucking threat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7affxMb-IY&list=PLjrOHSp_GEffOsscrBlcnsRs84myb55eT&index=78
>>
>>81875705
>The final battle between Oliver and Dahrk has unexpected, earth-shattering repercussions for Team Arrow.
Please be a reboot, please be a reboot.
>>
>>81877958
>Like, its only on it's second season and its already beginning to feel formulaic with the whole "we need one major overarching villain who Barry doesn't necessary fight all the time but ends up having to defeat him in the finale" thing.

I think a lot of people would have had a lot less of a problem with that if they hadn't gone "Evil Speedster with triple double secret identities" again.

Like, if it had been Abra or the Shade or something, it would have felt a lot more different from Wellsobard.
>>
>>81878777
>I think a lot of people would have had a lot less of a problem with that if they hadn't gone "Evil Speedster with triple double secret identities" again.

This, fuck. There are a million different ways they could've played Jay and Zoom this season, all of them more interesting than just repeating the exact same damn plot twist from the first season.
>>
>>81876452
Fucking this. Might as well go kill their parents before they have sex. This is why I hate anything with time travel. Everything can be fixed with "well just go back in time then" so they have to invent convoluted and arbitrary "rules" to attempt (and most often than not fail) to patch the glaring plotholes.
>>
>>81878832

i saw an interview where they were shocked people didn't get jay was zoom before the reveal and I wanted to smack them and be like "because we though you were smarter than using the same twist"
>>
>>81877184
No, there's still two more episodes after.
>>
Does Flash S2 end with episode 20?
>>
>>81877847
What ass?
>>
>>81875737
YFW
>Season 2 will bring more magic in the mix.
>Johnna Hex was referencing the 1st time Rip traveled there, with his last batch of time travelers.
>Next seasons cast isn't 100% locked down yet, but the #1 new member of the team is no other than John Consintine.
>>
>>81879678
There's going to be a second season?!
Man I'm on episode 9 and it has become so much better.
>>
>are you hyped

CW has done everything it could to kill hype.
>>
File: 433914.png (22 KB, 300x192) Image search: [Google]
433914.png
22 KB, 300x192
>>81879678
>but the #1 new member of the team is no other than John Consintine.
>>
>>81879805

It's very rare when a CW show DOESN'T get picked up for renewal.
>>
>>81879921
yeah. just look at Supernatural.
>>
>>81877304

>Implying Felicity isn't going to land the finishing blow on Darhk.
>>
>>81878588
>I also don't get why fan girls fawn over Oliver. He's a literal manwhore who cheats on his girlfriends and lies all the time during relationships, bouncing from one chick to the other but what do I know

this is what women secretly desire
>>
>>81879975
The way this season has been going I wouldn't be surprised honestly.
>>
File: 1449632471086.gif (2 MB, 300x243) Image search: [Google]
1449632471086.gif
2 MB, 300x243
>>81879975

Oh god.

That's what going to happen, isn't it?
>>
>>81877268

It's almost like incest really.
>>
>>81877268
You mean straight?
>>
File: LH-cry.gif (663 KB, 499x280) Image search: [Google]
LH-cry.gif
663 KB, 499x280
>>81879975
>>81880104
>>81880152

Remember when we theorized about what characters they could bring into Arrow and thought how cool it would be for the main character to interact with them?

Now we just think of new stupid ways that the writers will come up with to shoehorn Felicity into every aspect of this show.
>>
>>81880313

It sucks to live in the worst timeline.
>>
>>81879123
Three, I think.
>>
>>81880313
yeah. i remember first half season 3 was hype because they were bringing in Atom, Mr. T (or was he s4, I don't remember), the league of assassins, and a whole bunch of other stuff including rumors of him being renamed Green Arrow in s4. That all combined with the fact Flash had premiered and that time and the crossover was happening. Shit was cray.

And now that we're past all that, literally all of that hype is dead. Train is completely derailed.
>>
>>81876395
Reports say Alan Scott.
>>
File: daniellepanabaker_featureimg1.jpg (433 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
daniellepanabaker_featureimg1.jpg
433 KB, 2000x2000
Yes! More of my waifu!
>>
>>81875737
>Rip takes the team to London in the year 2166
Can't wait to see slightly redressed Vancouver again...
>>
>>81880858
dem eyes
>>
>>81881656
Wonder if Scandal will be anything special.
>>
>>81881741
Guarantee she'll be the innocent flower that he loves and is his weakness and she has no idea how evil her father really is. Just like the chun li movie with kristin kreuk and the relationship between bison and rose.
>>
>>81875668
>Are you hyped
Sure. More Felicity is good!
>>
Imagine!
>Felicity gets recruited into LoT
>Now Felicity can be in every CW show at the same time
>rename it the Felicitiverse
>>
>>81877305
Doubt it. The two actors are back to doing Prison Break for the fall season. They're not gonna be able to do much on Flash or Legends or whatever next season.
>>
>>81875737
>she struggles with whether she should kill him

FUCK that already sounds like the most frustrating thing ever
>>
>>81877847
Can we just post CW ass in this thread, please?

Doesn't even have to be DC ass.
>>
Is Legends worth watching?
>>
>>81881682
>tfw I had a girlfriend with the same eyes
>>
>>81875737
>Savage tells Kendra that he can reunite her with Carter
Yeah through reincarnation.
>>
>>81882474
You are a sad pathetic child.
>>
>>81882478
Alright/10
>>
>>81882478
It's better than Arrow.
>>
>>81875705
It's ok OP, you can forget Arrow now, no one gives a shit about it. There was even discussion about banning the show from /co/, since you know, it's not even /co/ related anymore.
>>
>>81875668

FELICITY DIESFELICITY DIESFELICITY DIESFELICITY DIESFELICITY DIESFELICITY DIESFELICITY DIESFELICITY DIESFELICITY DIESFELICITY DIESFELICITY DIESFELICITY DIESFELICITY DIESFELICITY DIESFELICITY DIESFELICITY DIESFELICITY DIESFELICITY DIESFELICITY DIESFELICITY DIESFELICITY DIESFELICITY DIESFELICITY DIESFELICITY DIESFELICITY DIES I WANT TO BELIEVE.
>>
>>81884104
Not much of road bump to surpass.
>>
>>81882478
It's ok. Check it out if you don't have to put much effort into catching up. Just be warned of the barista.
>>
>>81880858
10/10 would fuck over and over.
>>
>>81882337
Wait, what? You're kidding.

>It's real
FUCKING HELL. WHY. I don't even care about Snart and Mick's screen time being effected, I'm sick of shows that should have stayed finished getting reboots.
>>
>>81885104
Good. Them leaving legends of the tomorrow where the past is so bigoted, racist and sexist is a good thing for them.
>>
>>81875668
>a meta-human with superstrength mistakes Wells for Earth-1 Harrison Wells and kidnaps him

Harry can walk, you know
>>
File: wow.jpg (122 KB, 1268x707) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
122 KB, 1268x707
>>81875737
Jesus Christ, dropped.

>Kendra struggles with whether to kill Savage
>Kidnap your child selves and bring them to an orphanage, because apparently assassins won't kill babies just kids
>Rip decides to deliver Savage to the Time Masters, a group that explicitly has no interest in preventing his rise to power
I know the writing for this show hasn't been the best, but goddamn at least TRY
>>
>>81882478
Meh

If you've got nothing else to watch then give it a shot. It starts off decent enough and a couple of the episodes have enough good character interaction to make it mildly entertaining.

The writing quickly goes to hell after the pilot and just keeps on diving further into the Stygian abyss. It gets EXTREMELY stupid EXTREMELY quickly.
>>
>>81875705
Arrow is neither a cartoon or based on a comic. Take that shitty sitcom to >>>/tv/
>>
File: daisy butt.png (428 KB, 597x648) Image search: [Google]
daisy butt.png
428 KB, 597x648
>>
>>81885950
She seems like such a pathetic person in that pic.
>>
>>81875731
>Snart
>Stein
>Rory

god yes. Can we get a show about Stein leading Rory and Snart through time? Like Peabody and Sherman with more sociopathy?

Hell, I don't hate Jax either. Or Ray. The cast is fine but for gods sake give these people something to do.

Though S1 of Flash took about 15 episodes for things to start happening so maybe Legends is just now about to hit its stride
>>
>>81877041
People watch the good ones. Nobody likes Arrow
>>
>>81885887
I dunno the stuff with Rory recently has been the best the show's been in a while.
>>
>>81878241
Nigga wut?
>>
File: patrick-j-adams-001.jpg (147 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
patrick-j-adams-001.jpg
147 KB, 800x1000
>>81875737
>Patrick J. Adams
I wonder who he could be
>>
>>81887064
I'd say Booster Gold judging by his Suits character. That might be a little too on the nose though.
>>
>>81876030
Or maybe it's Sin.
>>
>>81875705
>A recent Black Canary sighting in Star City only seems to prove his theory that Laurel isn’t actually dead.
Oh god. I hope it's felicity. They can't save this show, I want to see how deep can they dig themselves until Berlanti kicks Guggie to the curve.
>>
>>81887924
It's Earth 2 Canary from the Flash.
>>
>>81875737
How did Mick become best boy, /co/?
>>
>>81887774
Confirmed not to be Booster.
>>
>>81885991
no...
>>
>>81882337
>back to doing Prison Break

For the love of... HOW MANY PRISONS ARE THEY GOING TO HAVE TO BREAK OUT OF?!?!
>>
>>81875737
>12: Grandfather shenanigans
>Except written like shit
why

>13-14: WHY KENDRA WHY

All I fucking wanted was a Booster gold camo, and a plot thats not shit.
Is it too much to ask for?
>>
>>81875737
>while a mysterious man (Patrick J. Adams) emerges with a cryptic warning.
ALAN SCOTT

SEASON 2 IS JSA WITH JAY, ALAN AND E2 DINAH
>>
File: Booster_Gold_attempts_Charisma.jpg (1 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
Booster_Gold_attempts_Charisma.jpg
1 MB, 1988x3056
>>81882478
It has the issue where the entire season is 16 episodes of 40 minutes each. And the writing team has no idea on how to fill it, and the budget is not high enough to just fill the surplus with fight scenes.
A compressed season would be what.... 7 episodes of 30 minutes? So thats a lot of filler and wasted scenes, just to fill the time slot.

Beyond that its a good show.
>>
>>81876030
guys where's Felicity? Oh right there running around in a black canary outfit
Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.