[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Scott Snyder is off Detective Comics- working on separate Batman comic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: ScottSnyder.jpg (76 KB, 564x789) Image search: [Google]
ScottSnyder.jpg
76 KB, 564x789
http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/03/20/scott-snyder-off-detective-comics-for-rebirth-already/

>There was a certain drinking den in New York City from where the story first came to me. That Scott Snyder was stepping down from the Batman monthly title, with Tom King taking his role on the title. And that this was down to the new bi-weekly schedule that the book was getting. Instead, the plan was that Scott Snyder would move to Detective Comics, where he would write a monthly Batman story running through his rogues gallery with a series of major artists.

>But then, as a surprise to all, Detective Comics was announced as a bi-weekly title as well, part of Rebirth. And that was not part of Scott Snyder’s plan. Plans change.

>Well before it has even begun, Scott Snyder is off Detective Comics. He’s still working on that Batman project for DC but it will now launch separately – and monthly – later this year. And will be everything he wanted it to be…
>>
>And will be everything he wanted it to be…

Scott Snyder says that at everything he writes.
>>
>>80937576
No but this time he means it.
>>
>My rumor got proven wrong but here's some shit I pulled from my ass to prove I WAS right it's just DC was wrong
>>
>>80937829
>No officer, you're drunk
>>
It'll be that Two-Face story that tweeted way back. Possibly an OGN
>>
Legends of the Dark Knight
>>
Why doesn't Rich just admit he was wrong? This is laughable now
>>
>>80937935
Nah, it's a monthly. He said it's gonna be announced at the rebirth panel at Wondercon
>>
>>80937986
Fuck off. Seriously fuck you.

LOTDK needs to comeback.
>>
>>80938101
Oh, cool. I thought it be an OGN since the story that he was tweeting seemed to fit more the OGN type of book
>>
He's getting treated like shit. He writes one of the highest selling comics on the market, with tons of critical praise, and they're batting (lol) him around like this?

He should be allowed to write whatever the fuck book he wants.
>>
>>80938262
>He should be allowed to write whatever the fuck book he wants.
it sounds like he is
>>
>>80938262
He is.
He isn't writing Tec or bats because he doesn't want to have to work on a bi-weekly schedule
>>
Pretty sure he said on twitter a while ago that he wasn't writing Tec, why is this news
>>
>>80938339
Rich has to come up with some BS reason as to why he was wrong.
>>
>>80938339
>>80938402
The news is that Snyder announced he'd be writing a Batbook later down the line like he announced at C2E2, not that he's not writing 'Tec
>>
File: 1439750122329.jpg (26 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
1439750122329.jpg
26 KB, 350x263
>No more Joker
Thank god
>>
>>80939099
Joker's getting his own comic that's getting published twice weekly and DC is gonna use all your favorite creators to do it.
>>
>>80939173
They're resurrecting Eisner and Moebius to pair them with Ditko, Steranko and Quitely to work on a Joker comics?

That's fucking insane, I love it
>>
>>80938056
Because then nobody would pay attention to him.

Literally a couple weeks after the article saying he's on 'Tec, Snyder said on twitter that he's not on 'Tec and said it again after all the Rebirth rumor articles.
>>
>>80940801
Better than that, it's Joker resurrecting them
>>
>>80937485
Yeah, but how is he gonna work the Joker into it this time?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.