[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was he less retarded this season or was it just me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: melvin.jpg (103 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
melvin.jpg
103 KB, 600x338
Was he less retarded this season or was it just me?
>>
>>80935332
>or was it just me?
Being retarded?
>>
He went full retard last time because he was under an inordinate amount of stress due to DD about to beat the shit out of him, Kingpin threatening Betsy and not knowing what the fuck was going on.
>>
>>80935332
>I gotta protect Betsy
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>80935332
wasn't he autistic or something in the first season
Now he sounds like pretty sane person
>>
So do we know who or what Betsy is?
>>
>>80935416
Pretty much this.
>>
>>80935711
Betsy Ross, the inventor of loafed bread.
>>
>>80935753
Betsy is his social worker
>>
>>80935753
His waifu.
>>
>>80935739
He is under less stress than before. Autist can't handle stress well which is what made him sound so weird in S1
>>
>>80935332
He was under a lot of fear induced stress every time we saw him last season
>>
I noticed that myself.
>>
This character is simply bad. In a good bad way.
>>
>>80935739
Well, yeah. People who are autistic don't respond well to pressure, but can still function in society otherwise.
>>
>>80935332
When will his autism become so triggered, he will become Gladiator?

Better yet, when will be see Owlsley's son?
>>
File: melvin.jpg (123 KB, 497x750) Image search: [Google]
melvin.jpg
123 KB, 497x750
>>80936194
>Owlsleys son showes up
>harrases Melvin for info on Fisk and to get some gear
>Melvin goes full retard out of fear for his life
yes please
>>
The billy club he made for Matt was pretty badass.
>>
>>80936194
He becomes Gladiator after Daredevil tells him that is Asuka isn't best girl.
>>
>>80936963
*He becomes Gladiator after Daredevil tells him the truth
>>
they did some soft rebooting
made him less of a tard
depowered stick a fucktonne
>>
>>80935739
He's still autistic in this season, just not under as much stress. You can tell because he gets really into talking about his work like and autist would and doesn't always pick up on social cues, like when he thought Elektra's sarcastic jokes were serious.
>>
Anyone notice the gladiator poster in his workshop?
>>
>>80939722
And the stilt man suit?
>>
>>80939722
Yea, it was pretty big but i could see how it would be easily missed.
>>80939795
where was that?
>>
>>80939814
The poster was more pronounced than it was in season one.
>>
i like melvin
>>
>>80939814
>where was that?
Stilt Man legs and chest piece are leaning in the back left corner in most shots this season in Melvin's garage. Whenever you see his italian Gladiator poster on the left above the bench, you can see the suit in the left corner.
>>
>>80935332
What is with this show and making autists absurdly strong? Like, I know tardstrength is a thing, but they go way overboard between Fisk benching 5pl8 and Melvin being Melvin.
>>
>>80941850
Kingpin has always been stronk as fuck.
>>
>>80940814
i did not realize it was there in season 1 desu
>>80941414
nice gonna go back and have a peek, thanks m8
>>
>>80941850
Kingpin isn't autistic, he just had severe insecurity that he's gotten over.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.