[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The MCU finally has a god tier villain.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Punisher.png (1 MB, 535x1045) Image search: [Google]
Punisher.png
1 MB, 535x1045
The MCU finally has a god tier villain.
>>
File: 1456202431622.jpg (28 KB, 334x299) Image search: [Google]
1456202431622.jpg
28 KB, 334x299
>>80931406
>Frank
>villain
>>
>villain
>>
>villain
>>
I've been looking for that haircuts name.

What do I tell the barber?
>>
>>80931496
JUST
>>
>>80931496
PUNISH ME
>>
File: wrong.png (481 KB, 302x525) Image search: [Google]
wrong.png
481 KB, 302x525
>>80931406
>Frank
>villain
>>
>>80931511
FRANK
>>
>>80931496
FRANK
>>
>>80931511
>>80931533
saucy
>>
>>80931496
In OP? 2 back and sides, trim to perfection up top,
His hair at the start? A High and Tight
>>
>>80931533
I want Frank to punish me, if you know what I mean.
>>
File: 1.jpg (86 KB, 1024x769) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
86 KB, 1024x769
What would it take for the punisher to exist?

When would he get caught?

Would he be able to stop the drug cartels and mafia?

Too many criminals go unpunished in this world.
>>
>>80931496
"Get the fuck out /tv/ you cancerous shithole that now has an auxiliary board because of faggot moderators and terrible site management"
>>
Loki was a pretty damn good villain before his over use. Though his overuse was largely a symptom of the MCUs inability to create any other good villians.
>>
Frank a Villian?? That's a punshin'.
>>
>>80931593
>What would it take for the punisher to exist?

A ridiculous number of things going exactly right from genetic potential to training to surviving a war to having sufficiently mitigating circumstances. It's not impossible, but it's very, very unlikely that one man would have all the things going just right for him to become a vigilante like the Punisher and not die or go to prison very quickly.

>When would he get caught?

In the real world, I doubt it'd take very long. The closest thing I can think of to the Punisher is Christopher Dorner and he went down within a couple of weeks iirc. Without plot armour, those mitigating circumstances and a shitload of tactical intelligence, any real Punisher operating in a country like America wouldn't last long.

>Would he be able to stop the drug cartels and mafia?

He'd definitely be able to wound them. Stopping them would be another matter. You could argue that not even the comic book Punisher has 'stopped' organised crime. He just wounds it, maims it and cripples it and then it heals and comes back in full force.
>>
>>80931586
...Wait, do you want to be shot in the head, or strung up with a meat hook and left to die?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.