[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are we allowed to talk about DD yet? How come Matt's so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: NEqq4plcdvfusz_3_b.jpg (42 KB, 600x316) Image search: [Google]
NEqq4plcdvfusz_3_b.jpg
42 KB, 600x316
Are we allowed to talk about DD yet?

How come Matt's so skeptical of shit like Black Sky when there's, y'know, Norse Gods and jolly green giants running about the place?

Also FRANK
>>
I still don't understand what the fuck black sky is

also, do germs not exist in the MCU? the fucking blood tranfusion shit was retarded
>>
>>80930329

Same. I thought the kid in the box in Season 1 was a Black Sky or whatever, is there more than one?

I presume it's got something to do with The Beast like in the comics, but maybe they're waiting until after Doc Strange to work that into Season 3 so everybody's not like "otherdimensional demons wtf"?
>>
>>80930306
I saw it as more of Matt being sick of sticks bullshit. The guy just pops in and out of his life and then claims to be the last defense against all of this mystical shit? Its just a tad convenient.
>>
>>80930306
Because it may or may not connected to MCU. One could debate if the series or the movie are ashamed of being connected to the other.
>>
>>80930329
>I still don't understand what the fuck black sky is
Which is why the whole Elektra is a Black Sky thing fell extremely flat.
>>
>>80930415

Didn't they reference some of the MCU stuff in S1? Also I think the page Urich wrote about the Battle of NY is about the Chitauri invasion.
>>
>>80930389
Stick isn't helping his cause by not telling Matt the full story. He doesn't tell Matt "hey these guys are gonna end up killing thousands if they are allowed to do this and this" Stick just pops in says "this guy needs to die"
>>
>>80930415
I don't think it's a "shame" thing. I think with the money they put into the movies the producers and writers and everyone else has a I'll be damned if I'm going to bend over backwards to fit this tv storyline into what I'm doing.
>>
>>80930500

The whole reason Fisk was even able to rise in power was thanks to the NY Invasion. It's also how Matt was able to get an office for so cheap.
>>
>>80930415
>Ashamed
>season 1 literally runs off the events of the Avengers
>season 2, Bens office is full of newspaper articles about the Hulk destroying harlem and the battle of NY and stark tower getting destroyed
>>
KUYASHI
>>
So is The Hand going to be netflix's HYDRA?
>>
So, is there going to be a Season 3?

I guess the question is if it's going to be before or after The Defenders. I'm guessing after, if IF is around this time next year, with The Defenders possibly for September that year?

I really want to see more of these characters together. You actually grow to care about them.
>>
>>80930780

Before, most likley. Defenders wont come until after Iron Fist, which is a year and a half away at the least. Then you got atleast a year after that for The Defenders to film and go though post.
>>
>>80930696
No, thats Roxxon
>>
>>80930415
It's not shame it's more that both Marvel Studios and Marvel Entertainment are doing their own shit and don't want to step in each other's toes. So you have Daredevil loosely referencing stuff that happens in Avengers but not going much into it, and the movies are in a larger scale so they aren't affected much by what happens in the shows.

Also both Marvel Studios and Marvel Entertainment don't really communicate about this stuff, not ever since Feige split them because he was done taking BS from Perlmutter and Gunn kind of hinted that the Marvel Consulting Committee. or whatever they were called, were giving him a hard time while writing the Thanos scene in GotG.

I mean already we had Ben's invasion of NY article saying thousands died and Civil War already contradicting it in rhe trailer and fans getting retarded about that and it's just one stupid easter egg.

I bet the Daredevil writers didn't think Civil War was going to bring up their own death count and the Civil War writers probably weren't aware of what was written in Daredevil and maybe both script were made around the same time, who knows.

So yeah they are losely connected for now.
>>
>>80931794

Which really isn't any different from how most marvel books are when they're under different editors but referencing the same stuff.
>>
>>80931794
>movies are in a larger scale so they aren't affected much by what happens in the shows.

For the most part yea, I think asking for cameos and shit like that is a bit much, But the Inhuman thing is kind of a big deal. And who knows whe what was being planned out and shit but having a some dumbass kid Inhuman that becomes Speedball and blows up a town trying to play hero like the Avengers do seems like a pretty simple and solid tie in to TV show universe and gives fans that comic wink that they'd love.

I'm personally not asking for across the board plan to make it look like every little thing that happens is known about or mentioned in every MCU title. but some of the bigger things, even the bigger things on the shows should have consequences throughout the MCU.
>>
>>80931794

I'm fine with that to be honest, I like that they're set in the same universe but don't impact on each other that much

worst nightmare would be something like infinity war trying to knit together every single story strand in the entire MCU history, including all the street-level netflix stuff

i know there's meant to be nearly 70 characters in IW or whatever, but i'm guessing it probably wont have much to do with daredevil or anything like it
>>
>>80930376
After Stick kills the kid, Nobu gets in Fisk's face and says something like, "Do you have any idea how rare they are?"
>>
>>80930306
Probably doesnt buy that thor is a norse god, and honestly the average citizen of the MCU probably doesnt either, seeing as how advanced some of the science is in their world, Aside from Stick being an unreliable source and known to have lied to Matt before, he is basically talking about magic, cooked up by a centuries old ninja cult, and a centuries old WMD, might seem plausible, but immortality is straight magic. Its like if somebody told you that they had a device that could communicate with you telepathically, you wouldnt believe it just because we have smartphones, not unless you see it or hear more of an explanation for how its done
>>
>>80931794
Ok this is thin at best, and I agree with other anon
>>80931981
But it is possible hes including the chitauri who died, they sentient living beings and a shit ton of them did die. It would be interesting to see how some people felt about that, given that anybody on the scene saw them die when the portal closed looking like maybe they were controlled or kept alive by something else, or did shield cover it up and tell people that the chitauri were some kind of mutated super soldiers like extremis rejects or some shit. Would be interesting to see more of what the average new yorker thinks about everything going on in their world
>>
>>80930589

This and the drilling scene was the most horrible parts of the series.
I've seen some shit on 4chan but nooooope
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.