[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Moments when shit got truly real in a TV show. >>>/wsg/997302
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (341 KB, 1320x746) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
341 KB, 1320x746
Moments when shit got truly real in a TV show.

>>>/wsg/997302

>never knew your real parents
>never adopted by anyone because you were too smart
>your adopted son was abandoned in a shoebox as an infant
>a mere social worker almost sucessfully took away said son from your custody despite you being a business titan
>the police agreed with social worker and almost jailed you despite you being a philanthropist
>your adopted son almost destroyed the universe because he thought you had died
>you never were able to have the perfect show
>you accidentally killed with your time machine the person who made comedy successful
>now, thanks to the death of the comedian, all of history is becoming history

Being Mr. Peabody is suffering
>>
>>80925061
I was legit confused if this was supposed to be a downer ending out of nowhere or not. The whole episode made it seem like it was going to be a series finale, and then all of a sudden, BAM, dystopian Hughes future.
>>
>>80926275
The show is going to continue on for at least 52 more episodes (the initial 2014 order and a layout artist said so). What I'm more angered at though is why they decided to air this show only on Netflix when it clearly seems better suited for cable (especially with this ending).
>>
Don't forget that slut Penny apparently dumped him at some point between the movie and the show.
>>
File: 1446932239759.png (326 KB, 287x535) Image search: [Google]
1446932239759.png
326 KB, 287x535
>>80927486
Pretty sure she just died from a slew of STD infections.

Also was this fucked up ending of any significance or was it just a dark joke?
>>
>>80927588
It'll most likely play into season 2.
>>
>>80926275
Dreamworks is just extremely fond of ending seasons with cliffhangers.
>>
File: venturebrothers.jpg (123 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
venturebrothers.jpg
123 KB, 960x540
>>80925061
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1334x750
>>80930136
Peabody and possibly Puss in Boots are the only ones that deserved cliffhangers. The Peabody Show has been heavily implied to be a sequel to the movie, the movie is defiantly a continunity reboot of the original Rocky segments and we don't know when Puss in Boots takes place during. Thus, the cliffhangers for those shows feel genuine because we don't know what will end up happening to the characters by the shows end.

The three other Dreamworks shows you've posted, on the other hand, are prequels or midequels which destroys the tension of the cliffhangers as we already know which characters will end up fine and which aren't.

Also, another really serious Peabody moment:
>>>/wsg/997135
>>
>>80932131
To be fair, it's time travel.
Present Peabody and Sherman can just go ahead and die and the past Peabody and Sherman they left behind can still save the day.
>>
File: boogaz.png (150 KB, 320x500) Image search: [Google]
boogaz.png
150 KB, 320x500
Best girl.
>>
>>80932588
I could see two things happening in the first episode of the second/third season based on cliches and what I know of the finale.
1). When the past duo decide to take matters in their own hand and travel back to right before Philip was flattened to death, cyborg Hughes destroys their machine and flings them to the present. There, the past and present duos team up to reclaim the past duo's WABAC before they're erased from history.
2). The past duo never realize that the present duo are in danger and thus continue their hopeless efforts to revive Philip. Meanwhile, the present duo, have to steal back their WABAC to inform the past duo that time travel isn't safe anymore.
>>
>>80927588
What show?
>>
>>80935927
The movie that the show I posted of is a sequel to.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.