[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Superman "dies" and returns three days later. Batman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 28
File: Murder Intensifies.jpg (83 KB, 1180x590) Image search: [Google]
Murder Intensifies.jpg
83 KB, 1180x590
Superman "dies" and returns three days later.

Batman kills indirectly and is willing to kill directly.

Pa Kent drowned horses.

Lex Luthor actually lures more aliens to Earth and tips the atheist's fedora.

Batman and Superman make amends over their mothers having the same name.

Will any of these reach "MAN OF MURDER" or "STOP, INVINCIBLE SON" levels of shitposting?
>>
>>80922628
It will surpass it
>>
Oh man so much there sounds awful. Please don't be true.
>>
>>80922628
>Batman willing to kill directly

the heck you say
>>
robins ?
>>
>>80922651
He nearly kills Superman. He only doesn't because Superman pleads for him to "save Martha Kent", and Batman gets triggered because that's his mother's name, then Lois shows up and tells him Luthor has kidnapped Superman's mother, so Batman says "No Marthas are dying tonight" and hops on the Batwing to save her.
>>
>>80922650
It's all true, multiple Mexican posters who had seen the premiere confirmed it in earlier threads.
>>
>>80922628
>Batman and Superman make amends over their mothers having the same name.

I don't know why /co/'s getting their panties in a twist over this. It makes sense. Batman dehumanizes Superman throughout the movie, he doesn't think of him as a person but as a dangerous alien threat ("You're not brave. Men are brave.") The reveal about the name should hit Bruce like a ton of bricks and force him to see Supes as a real person, just like him.
>>
File: image.png (89 KB, 252x255) Image search: [Google]
image.png
89 KB, 252x255
>>80922628
I feel bad for Affleck. He was hoping his next superhero film wouldn't be as shit as Daredevil.
>>
>>80922650
It's confirmed. But most of it seems good.
>>
>>80922650
It's true, people beanerland have already seen it
>>
>>80922689

>No Marthas are dying tonight

Holy shit, is that a verbatim quote?
>>
>>80922726
I think shitposters just made that up, it wasn't in the original Mexican post
>>
>>80922689
No Marthas are dying tonight.

Noooooooooo
>>
File: image.jpg (450 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
450 KB, 1200x1200
>>80922699
For being the World's Greatest Detective, you'd think Bruce would've researched Superman before confronting him.
>who raised this guy?
>does he have a family?
>where's he from?
>>
>>80922706
>most of it seems good
LOL
>>
>>80922726
He actually says "Martha Kent won't die tonight."
>>
Batman is a bully - in this movie .he's just like donald trump -no joke!
>>
File: 7987.jpg (266 KB, 905x881) Image search: [Google]
7987.jpg
266 KB, 905x881
>Zod says KILL ME OR INNOCENTS DIE
>Superman kills him

>Lex says KILL BATMAN OR INNOCENTS DIE
>Superman tries to kill him

So at what point can we just stop calling the character Superman?
>>
>>80922699
I actually like it, but at face value, I admit it sounds funny. Especially since, the way it's been described, Batman literally goes "REEEEE HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT NAAAAME" when he hears it.
>>
>>80922699
Except because HE IS an alien Bats should know that's not his real mother.
>>
>>80922770
>if I wanted you dead you'd be dead already

what did he mean by this
>>
>>80922628
Are you joking OP ? People here haven't seen it and they already hate it !

No matter the quality,this is 4chan. People here hate absolutelty everything that is even remotly popular
>>
the movie is the Batman show :(
>>
>>80922770

At the point we can start calling you a human. But you're not a human, you're a cat.

Stupid cat, get off our Internets.

Stupid cat.
>>
What's with Snyder's Pa Kent and drowning?

It's becoming kind of a running gag.
>>
>>80922706
>most of it seems good.
Like Superman dying and rising three days later? Or Flash literally showing up in a boom tube to tell Bruce to find them?

Don't kid yourself
>>
>>80922777
The point isn't who gave birth to him, the point is that Superman is also someone with a family he cares about and wants to keep safe. He's not the god complex crazy that Batman thinks of him as.
>>
urgggggg!!!
>>
>>80922799
>You're not a man. Men appreciate mondays.
>>
Lex writes "witch" on Martha's forehead because "if she's the mother of a demon, that makes her a witch".

Honestly, that's the worst part of it for me. It sounds so tryhard.

Eisemberg's Luthor overall sounds like a pretty good Joker-lite.
>>
>>80922777
Trips wasted on such a stupid post
>>
>>80922628
That spoiler in the URL.
>>
>>80922850
Is that a reference to something?
>>
>>80922628
Superman "dies" and returns three days later.
Batman kills indirectly and is willing to kill directly.

Shit we've seen in older movies. Not that they were good ideas but it's not crossing lines or anything as with the massive property damage in MoS.

Pa Kent drowned horses.

By accident, apparently.

Lex Luthor actually lures more aliens to Earth and tips the atheist's fedora.

Not too hot on this but will need more context.

Batman and Superman make amends over their mothers having the same name.

Same. But it's more of Batman being an autist than Superman wanting to fight him because he clearly doesn't.
>>
>>80922754

Is he... is he threatening her or something? That seems to imply that she might die another day.
>>
>>80922901
No, he's saying that, although she might die of natural causes or whatever, she won't die at that particular date in that particular manner.
>>
File: 1448335404835.jpg (41 KB, 760x571) Image search: [Google]
1448335404835.jpg
41 KB, 760x571
>>80922689
>"No Marthas are dying tonight"

Oh dear god please be an actual quote
>>
>>80922879
Witches get fucked by the devil to give birth to demons.
>>
>>80922879
Nah, it's just edgy.
>>
>>80922628
BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE

Flash shows up in an ending montage, to rebuild stuff that's been damaged in the film

minions yell, "It's Darkseid" in nightmare sequence followed by his descent from the sky. The dream ends.

Aquaman will be captured by Lex, and saved by Wonder Woman

Bizarro will be added alongside Doomsday

Lex/OS uses "Kryptonian Software." Brainiac

Aquaman has no fight scene, Cyborg appears.

Doomsday speaks in very simple sentences, but sounds like a lion or some shit.

There are some bad things but people don't wanna hear about that. The Lois/Clark interactions suck (She still doesn't seem like a character) there's no Jimmy, Mercy Graves doesn't do much, and a lot of the movie is foreshadowing and build up, which is going to be its main criticism.

Jena Malone will be Robin

Deathstroke is Batman

You can trust me guys. Ask me anything.
>>
>>80922901
That Martha won't die tonight because Martha Wayne died the other night.
>>
>>80922945
This much salt.
>>
>>80922956

That's fucking autistic.
>>
>>80922770

This scene better be handled better than I think it is because all of the leaks I've read so far make Superman sound like a completely fucking tool. Like worse than MoS's Superman.
>>
This happens in the court room scene because of Scoot's character's wheelchair.

http://youtu.be/FM1gEZXzunI
>>
Having seen the film in Mexico and being a huge superman fan I will be as fair as possible I can to this frustrating film

Overall its a decent enough film. Just entertaining enough to keep me to the end.

Performances, SFX, action, dialog etc were all pretty good

What did suck. The story and treatment of Superman

Snyder doesn't get it. Honestly after seeing this, the guy is a royal piece of ****. I wish we had a director who is the equivalent of the Russos for their brilliant understanding and showcasing of Captain America

Superman is third rate here and Zack should be seriously be fired. This is an iconic character and he proceeds to do a horrendous job of portraying him. This director is a royal piece of **** and I hope he never rests peacefully again. Why am I so harsh? Superman is literally THE character I had who was a role model after my father abandoned my mom and Me. Reading his stories and seeing his fictional struggles just really kept me going. Now to see him literally crapped all over like this is poor. Its such a frustrating experience. The DCEU deserves to fail. Wait another 10 years and start fresh with a director who actually will take his mouth off Batman's member...
>>
>>80922970
Believe me or not. If you go to Latino Review they'll tell you the exact same thing.
>>
If I were a bigger Batman fan I'd probably feel it unfair that Batman comes across as so unreasonable and paranoid. I kinda already do, but that's just how they like writing him half the time these days.
>>
File: tumblr_llobpvkj6J1qe1lg6o1_500.jpg (70 KB, 500x284) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_llobpvkj6J1qe1lg6o1_500.jpg
70 KB, 500x284
>>80923008
>Why am I so harsh? Superman is literally THE character I had who was a role model after my father abandoned my mom and Me

Superfag tears are going to be beautiful in about a week or so
>>
Thank goodness for Lois. She stops Batman from killing Superman, which in turn basically stops Doomsday from making Batman and Wonder Woman a smear on the pavement.
>>
>>80923008
>Superman is literally THE character I had who was a role model after my father abandoned my mom and Me
I don't blame your dad for leaving your whiny ass
>>
>>80923008
I saw that post on superherohype, was that actually you?
>>
>>80923066
Think of how bad Batman would have ****ed up had he killed Superman with Doomsday on the loose.
>>
>>80922689

That doesnt meanhe is willing to kill, he wanted to destroy an ALIEN. You implied he was willing to kill people.
>>
>>80923061
>>80923085
Now you're just copy-pasting posts.
>>
File: 1343933433214.jpg (31 KB, 367x451) Image search: [Google]
1343933433214.jpg
31 KB, 367x451
>>80923008
>Superman is literally THE character I had who was a role model after my father abandoned my mom and Me
>>
If these Mexican spoilers are true then it's time to admit that Bruce is infact a Mary Sue.
>>
>horses

What? Could somebody explain this, please?
>>
>>80923086
Censoring your bad words won't make your Dad come back, you can swear on the internet
>>
ALIEN.
Batman is donald trump in this universe.it sounds like a crazy white boy!
>>
Bruce is a Mary Sue.
>>
>>80923038
One criticism I keep seeing is that, although Ben Affleck plays the Hell out of him, Batman is not a very compelling character. He's just extremely rabid in his single-minded goal to kill Superman, then easily changes his mind and that's that.
>>
superman does not go intending to fight or kill anyone. He confronts Batman and wants to talk but Batman is having none of it which then leads into them fighting.
>>
>Movie is called Batman v Superman
>Movie is about Batman and Superman literally trying to murder each other

So I told Zack to fuck up these characters,, he actually did it the absolute madman
>>
>>80923088
He brands criminals knowing the "Bat-brand" is a death sentence in prison.
>>
>>80923167

This is shitposting but Batman actually says in the movie "it will take more than a wall" referring to Superman.
>>
>>80923141
Superman has a dream/flashback of Pa Kent teaching him that actions have consequences by sharing a story of how he once diverted a flood headed for Kent Farm and believed himself to be a hero, only to find out the water had flooded their neighbor's barn and drowned all his horses.
>>
Batman is a murderer ???????????????
>>
>>80923241
What's wrong with that exactly?
>>
I for one welcome comically incompetent Pa Kent and his poor life advice. Hyped for what matter of wisdom he shares in Justice League.
>>
>>80923254
It's just silly and paints Jon "STOP, INVINCIBLE SON" Kent in an even poorer light.
>>
>>80923254
memes
>>
Bruce had Superman's role in this movie
>>
>>80923254
Nothing. Everyone is being autistic.
>>
>>80923271
As someone who thought the tornado shit was fucking retarded, I don't really have a problem with this. Seems like a good story for Superman to learn from imo
>>
After this movie /co will still try to argue that Bruce isn't a Mary-Sue and it will be hilarious.
>>
>>80923254
All the horses died
>>
>>80923254

Because the moral of Pa Kent's story is "Don't be Superman, don't try to help people"
>>
File: image.png (189 KB, 500x531) Image search: [Google]
image.png
189 KB, 500x531
I wonder when MoS spoilers hit the web was 4chins as mad as people freaking out about BvS spoilers now?
>>
>>80922977
>not expecting autistic Batman after seeing the "Do you bleed? You will." clip
>>
Batman makes a goddamn build the wall joke. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck this.
>>
>>80923342
Bruce racism against metahumans.he is dc tony stark..
>>
Snyder's Luthor is literally George Miller's Maxwell Lord from "Justice League: Mortal".

Mark Zuckerberg-esque new age technology billionaire played by an unconventional actor.

Psychopath masquerading as an affable, slightly awkward geek whose main plan is to turn superheroes against each other to prove to the world that they are mortal.

Driven out of jealousy and a deep-seated rage because he had a past of childhood abusive and no "heroes" came to his rescue.
>>
>>80923350
The moral is "you're going to fuck something up whatever you do", which surely applies to Snyder
>>
>>80923374
what does that mean ? I'm not american:(
>>
>>80923118
>>80923185
>>80923323
Your asspain is palpable.
>>
Why does Snyder keep trying to do this Superman is Jesus thing? Fuck.
>>
>>80923350
Seems more like "actions have consequences, so be careful" then don't help anyone
>>
>>80923356
Yes.

I remember a lot of denial about the tornado scene, disbelief over the amount of destruction described in the final battle, and also a lot of denial about Zod's death, with a lot of people convinced Zod accidentally snapped his own neck while trying to wrestle himself free from Superman's half-Nelson.
>>
>>80922689
This is fake. This HAS to be fake.
>>
>>80922699
>"No Marthas are dying tonight!"
>>
BvS is the kind of true Kino that capefags like /co/ will never understand
>>
>>80923429
Nice lies. The only thing people cared about on this board was Superman killing Zod. None of the other details got any discussion.
>>
>>80922628
>Pa Kent drowned horses.
hahaha woah clark should have let those kids drown like the horse
>>
>>80923413
Presidential candidate Donald Trump expressed his plans to build a wall in American boarders to prevent illegal immigrants from coming it.

Batman mentions it'll take more than a wall to keep the extraterrestrial aliens out.

Immigrants are often referred to as "aliens", you see.
>>
>>80923423
Donner started it, Singer went and ran with it, Snyder went even further.

They all should have known better because the comparison doesn't fucking work.
>>
>>80922945
>Deathstroke is Batman
What?
>>
>>80923426
>Stop invincible son
>>
File: 1457697395226.jpg (101 KB, 950x475) Image search: [Google]
1457697395226.jpg
101 KB, 950x475
>>80923419
>H-He's not a mary-sue...He's too edgy.
>>
>>80922628
BvS is basically Age of Ultron of DC. a cluster fuck of teasers of another teasers of teasers
>>
>>80923453
You're the one thatt's lying.
>>
>>80923453
>>80923429
I am pretty sure we were angry about the tornado scene because we thought Pa was going to die heroically, having a heart attack while he and Clark save people

Not by letting himself die over a damn dog.
>>
>>80923461
I doubt that's a line in the movie since they finished filming long before Trump started his campaign.
>>
>>80922945
>No Jimmy
DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
>Superman "dies" and returns three days later.

There's such a thing as being too on-the-nose, Snyder
>>
>>80923482
He just needs to be a good guy. World-shattering power, orphaned from another planet, actually just a really good guy. That's it. You don't need to make him Jesus or parallel Hercules or any shit like that. He's not a hero that existed before there was Superman, he's Superman. The clue is in the fucking name.
>>
>>80923534

Is that why Ben said that they were going to make Gotham great again in the Turkish ads?
>>
>>80923461
bruce son damian is half arabic..and Batman makes this joke..?now I'm sad:( I HOPE THE SPOLIERS ARE FAKE:(
>>
>>80923543
Movie 1 had him going to confession with the Garden of Gethsemane in stained glass at his back. That DID get criticized, so I'm surprised Snyder is trying it again.
>>
>>80923497

>Marvel - faithful and consistent characters, fan service, totally fucked tone, lol so funny, incompetent television-tier film making

>DC - totally fucked characters, fan service, totally fucked tone, grr so serious, le epik slow-mo filmmaking

Poison is yours to pick
>>
>>80923578
Suicide Squad looks pretty faithful to its characters.
>>
>>80923557
There was no 'again' and those were likely filmed fairly recently.
>>
>>80923551
Yeah. Maybe 10 years from now we'll get that in a movie.
>>
>>80923497
The League cameos are pretty short
>>
>>80923578
>>Marvel - faithful and consistent characters

Nice joke.
>>
>>80923461
His tyranny involves a lot more than illegal immigration.
>>
"No hay Marthas están muriendo esta noche."
>>
>>80922885
>Shit we've seen in older movies
Right, nothing new or original we (not normies) haven't seen/read before.

>horses
Disregard it, it's gonna be le new ebin meme.

>will need more context.
Lex turns the crashed Kryptonian scout ship from MoS into a beacon to lure other extraterrestrial enemies to Earth.

>last point
It's still a dumb reason to bring that about.
>>
SuperJesus, Bat of Murder, Horse Murderer, pictures of comics Lex tipping a fedora, and some form of memetic mutation arising from the moms scene? Yeah, it's certain.
>>
Since the beginning I've been okay with everything we've heard about Batman, but recently I've been nervous about one thing.

If Batman has no qualms killing, as far as I'm concerned it very well might ruins the movie. It's not like a Burton Batman movie, they can't do that here.
>>
>>80923574
>bruce son damian is half arabic..and Batman makes this joke..?now I'm sad:( I HOPE THE SPOLIERS ARE FAKE:(

1: middle easterns are Caucasian, is not race mixing, is just mixing
2: Damian is half white, one quarter chinese and one quarter middle eastern
3. Mexico is has a higher murder rate than the middle east.
>>
>>80923595
Wonder Woman looks alright too

People are literally only complaining about Gadot's build and Gadot being Israeli, and the latter is irrelevant
>>
>>80923684
>middle easterns are Caucasian
>>
>>80923665
It seems like he blows up cars because he's racing to save Ma but no dead people are shown

In all other times he leaves people alive
>>
>>80923643
>Trump is a tyrant for saying insensitive things
>meanwhile someone who voted for pro-segregationists, laughed about getting a child molester off charges on a technicality when he was clearly guilty, spent 7 hours doing nothing while an employee was being tortured and murdered, bought her delegates, and has been an all around royal cunt to her secret service is pretty much confirmed the Democratic frontrunner
I wish the "Trump is bad" meme would die.
I can understand not liking him, but I can't understand not liking him more than Hillary.
>>
>>80923665
He is willing to destroy a fucking alien, not to kill people, and he doesnt even kill the alien.
>>
File: cee-lo-green.jpg (76 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
cee-lo-green.jpg
76 KB, 600x600
>>80923695
>doesn't know where the Caucasus mountains are
>>
>>80923684
>film opens with a sweeping shot of Gaza under Israeli fire
>in an alleyway, a group of Hamas fighters charge out shepherding children in front of them firing at the Israelis
>a few Israeli soldiers are injured, the remainder are hesitant to fire over the children
>Wonder Woman appears on the scene
>using her sword, she smashes through a wall and leaps into the Palestinians, cutting left and right
>the severed limbs and heads of children and Hamas fighters go flying as she is drenched in blood
>the IDF troops are inspired by her and fire point blank into the screaming, injured children and terrified Hamas men
>soon only the commander is left
>shaking, he draws his pistol and fires at Gal Gadot but the bullet bounces off her bracelet and blows his own head off
>a single tear runs down WW's face as she shouts 'Shabbat Shalom!' and the shot fades out
>>
>>80923684

> Caucasian

You do know this word has no actual meaning, right?
>>
>>80923665
He's only willing to kill Superman, but it's more than he's finally snapped which is why he's willing to do it. The goons get Arkham'd the fuck up.
>>
>>80923695
>I'm a complete retard that doesnt know shit about race
>>
>>80923716
People could just abstain, leading to failure of elections.
>>
>>80923722
The Caucasus mountains are on the border of Europe and Asian. Middle Eastern people are Semitic, bro.
>>
Damian's notWhite
Out of any of the current artists at DC Comics, I find Patrick Gleason is the only one who draws Damian as consistently more mixed looking. His Damian actually looks like he has a lot of arbic heritage,
>>
>>80923716
>I wish the "Trump is bad" meme would die.

When he becomes President it will be glorious.
>>
>>80923716
>I wish the "Trump is bad" meme would die.
because he's a liar and fraud. he keeps telling you this good things but he never make them work
>>
>>80923721
Fuck off Luthor.
>>
File: skulls.png (859 KB, 1538x429) Image search: [Google]
skulls.png
859 KB, 1538x429
>>80923729

Sure faggot.
>>
>>80923746
>>80923722
Same poster? Is this a /pol/ or /int/ thing? You're being retarded.

>>80923747
Honestly that would be better at this point.
>>
I see that Batman as Trump will trigger the people the fuck out.

What will trigger people more? Batman acting as Trump or Batman killing people?
>>
>>80923724
Patria o muerte
>>
>>80923729
>/co/mblr

How ignorant can americans be?
>>
>>80922802
Baptism.
Think about it.
>>
>>80923686
Naw but if Snyder is retarded enough to make Superman Jesus, maybe the DCEU is retarded enough to make Themyscira Israel.
>>
>>80923721
I just believe the spoilers are real because of the Mexico screening news.>Trump -is WAYNE
>>
>>80923760
Like literally every Presidential candidate ever? The only difference with him is that he isn't putting the shit eating grin on and pretending to be nice like a politician.
>>
Sounds like the movie is about DC/WB sucking off Batman so it's probably true.
>>
>>80923765

Why don't you try and get a job /pol/friend?
>>
>>80923780
>Honestly that would be better at this point.

My country's in the same boat, all the candidates are shit.

saged for off-topic
>>
>>80923801
Greek gods so of course not.
>>
>>80923756
Damian SAYS HE IS NOT WHITE IN BATMAN AND ROBIN PRE-52
>>
>>80923802
>>80923097
Now you've copied MY post, you fuck.
>>
Only thing that irks me is why the fuck isn't Lois at Clark's funeral, but Bruce and Diana are?
>>
File: Genetic-Distance.gif (21 KB, 496x472) Image search: [Google]
Genetic-Distance.gif
21 KB, 496x472
>>80923780
>Is this a /pol/ or /int/ thing?

It's called anthropology and Biology
>>
>>80923650
Nescio quid tu dicis.
>>
>>80923008
So, it's shit because Hack Snyder did not suck on Supes's dick but Bat's dick instead, huh?

Man, you sound so salty, lol.
>>
>>80923787
Trump but I am an Arab girl and he scares me:(
I thought the movie is for kids ?
>>
>>80923870
She is there and has a reportedly "heartbreaking" scene with Martha.

Also, we see Pete Ross and Lana Lang again.
>>
File: afghans.jpg (37 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
afghans.jpg
37 KB, 500x375
>>80923820
>gets presented with evidence
>tries to change the subject

>>80923854
He is a quarter chink. But i'n not sure Ra's was born in Arab controlled asia either. I always thought he was from afghanistan, and that he just got into arab culture after a few centuries.
>>
>>80923892
This is going to be what the shitposting is going to boil down to for the next year. Superfags and Batfags arguiing who got more screentime.

I expect some autist to actually log it once it's out on blu-ray.
>>
>>80923935
>a faulty evidence
>>
The batfags are going to be unbearable for weeks if this is true.
>>
>>80923872
>>80923935

> the modern scientific repudiates the notion of 'race'
> "Hur duh, muh infographics!"

Seriously though, instead of posting on a Chinese-image board, why don't you hand out a few resumes?
>>
>>80923578
>>Marvel - faithful and consistent characters.
....well, at least learn your own shit, champ.
>>
>>80923908
>I am an Arab girl
S H A H R - E S U K H T E H
H
A
H
R
-
E
S
U
K
H
T
E
H
>>
>>80923949
People counted each Avenger's screentime while the movie was still running.

Captain America won.
>>
Marvelfags don't get filmaking. Literally the biggest cancer in this board.
>>
>167 replies
>37 posters

and people said the threads in favor of this movie were circlejerks
>>
>>80923935
I am an arabic girl and my skin is dark.the robin comic shows damian White.a’s al Ghul was born 700 years ago in a tribe of nomads in one of the Arabian deserts.
I think he is saudi arabian.
>>
>>80923981
> implying salty Supercucks won't be the annoying ones

I've seen much more people in these threads crying about how "B-Batman is a Mary Sue!!!" then people applauding Batman. Supermanfags have the most fragile ego I swear...
>>
>>80923217
Why is that death sentence?
>>
Why did mods spoiler a picture from a movie from 2013?

The fuck?
>>
>>80923252
Half his Robins are murderers, so...
>>
File: 1454531883078.gif (5 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1454531883078.gif
5 KB, 160x160
>>80922628
>Superman "dies" and returns three days later.
SOMEBODY GET ME A GLASS OF WATER I'M DYING OF LAUGHTER!
>>
>>80923356
Aside from STOP INVINCIBLE SON, Man of Steel sounded pretty good but look how that turned out.
>>
Still with the contradicting reports? You can't tell what's real and what isn't in these spoiler threads anymore.
>>
>>80924067
Because Batman only brands extra bad people like rapists, pedophiles, human traffickers and shit.
>>
Damian Wayne is not white! ! DC COMICS says HE IS NOT WHITE!
>>
>>80922628
I'm waiting for Ladderbro and Xenos to unsheathe their rapier wit.

It will never succeed with critics now.
>>
>>80924067
He only brands pedos, rapists, and human traffickers for example. The kind of stuff other prisoners would beat the shit out of you for
>>
>>80923985
>> the modern scientific repudiates the notion of 'race'

No my friend, PC academia in Anthropology tries to avoid the race issues, Biology based anthropology now is pretty much a migration and genetic only thing, you can't talk about that. Race is the same as "breed" or sub-species. But thanks to germans now you have to avoid the issue. The only place where you can talk about race is medicine, it's a pain in the ass, but it's still real. Plebs pretending "we are all just humans" are cancer, just like thinking "white" is a race and not a phenotype.
>>
>>80923710
Well that's not so bad because in TDK trilogy he shit like that all the time and no one complained.
>>
>>80924126
ok
>>
>>80923423
Because Morrison did it well in one book and everyone assumes this is what Superman must be now.
>>
>>80924055
The thing is that i'm not sure he was born on the arabian peninsula. His family was nomad, easily he could had been from iran.

>>80924126
That's a really extreme color work.
>>
File: 1457122365064.jpg (13 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1457122365064.jpg
13 KB, 360x270
>>80924060
>Calling Batman a mary-sue makes you a superfag

Typical Batfag.
>>
>>80922689
There's no way
>>
>>80924107
>>80924144
Thanks for shedding light.
>>
Trump hates chinese, Arab people and Mexican.He's a fucking prick.
>>
>that Damian shitposter
Every time.
>>
>>80922628
maybe Batman killing, but really people don't give a shit about that because they'll make excuses for their favorite character, and he's killed before in the movies like all the time while being a sadist about it.

If the movie is universally liked, you probably won't hear nearly as much shit posting as Man of Steel.
>>
>>80924147
>The only place where you can talk about race is medicine
Because that's the only place where it's relevant.

And even then, it's just "medical history".
>>
>>80923716
Nobody wants either of them.
Bernie's our best option, and even he's terrible and only a "best" option because the other two are fucking reprehensible.
>>
Stop posting about Trump. Goddamn it. I knew it would happen. Fuck you, Snyder. These threads will be nothing but SuperJesus, Trump and Superfags/Batmanfags being trigged as fuck.
>>
>>80924266
jason shitposter you needs a live.
>>
>>80924312
At least /co/ will stop talking about MoS.

Another 3 years of shitposting, this time with BvS.
>>
>>80924364
HAHA
>>
>>80924223
Supercuck tears will be delectable in the coming weeks. As the rest of the world praises Ben as Batman, critics and casuals alike will exclaim Superman as the weakest link of the movie. Better luck next time
>>
>>80922805
>Flash literally showing up in a boom tube to tell Bruce to find them

that part sounds kinda cool actually.Depends on the execution I guess.
>>
>Jesus shit still triggers /co/ this badly

Hilarious.
>>
File: CZHj3hGUgAAekgO.jpg_orig.jpg (203 KB, 800x1185) Image search: [Google]
CZHj3hGUgAAekgO.jpg_orig.jpg
203 KB, 800x1185
>>80924360
if we're lucky it's only 5 months

we're never lucky though
>>
>>80924384
Ben as Batman is Trump.
>>
>>80924210
Morrison isn't the only one who's done it you dildo. This has been a long running theme of Superman for the past like 40 years.
>>
>>80924275
>Because that's the only place where it's relevant.
How is race not relevant in anthropology? You insecure tumblrina, no one has said nothing negative about any race. Only that Middle easterns are Caucasians, and yet you act as the simple act of saying there is different races is a racist act.
>>
>>80924397
Apparently it's one of those dream within a dream scenarios.
>>
File: 1458440088696.png (200 KB, 338x312) Image search: [Google]
1458440088696.png
200 KB, 338x312
>>80923758
The internet is going to explode like Tetsuo when/if he wins. It'll be radioactive for a full year. No website will be unscathed. ESPECIALLY 4Chan.
>>
>>80924219
I love this damian look ^^He is not white in this comic.
>>
>>80924384
I didn't read the snyopsis. I was hoping it would end with Superman refusing to fight or trying to talk to Batman, and they reach some level of understanding.

The impressions I'm getting is that Batman just beats the fuck out of Superman, and we're expecting these two to work together in a Justice League? If that's the case then it's fucking stupid.

Everything I'm hearing makes Batman sound like a god damn nutjob, who seemingly has no issues killing random thugs but the Joker is still fucking walking around for no reason.
>>
File: 1442492736213.gif (981 KB, 342x239) Image search: [Google]
1442492736213.gif
981 KB, 342x239
>>80924384
>mfw we'll be stuck with this for months as Batfags recall the scenes pretending to be Batfleck.

Why are Batfags such faggots?
>>
>>80923775
The anon from the mexico premiere is back answering questions it seems.
>>
>>80924424
He is the only one who did it well.
>>
>>80924445
I can't wait. I bought two Make America Great Again hats.
>>
>>80924480
batman sounds like a bully The spoilers are frightening me..
>>
>>80923323
We already had Nolan bats anon
Now its time for Batgod
>>
>>80924480
>who seemingly has no issues killing random thugs

Where are you getting this shit?
>>
>>80923423
It's actually a running theme for Supes for a long time but the others never done it in such a blatant way. Snyder&Goyer just shove it into your face, that's all.
>>
Oh, motherfucker. MOTHER-FUCKER! I get it. You fucking motherfucker... Snyder was talking that the movie had a A Christmas Carol vibe. Flash for example is one of the Ghost of Christmas. Fucking fuck.
>>
Killing Superman even though we all fucking know he isn't dead because of the Justice League movie

This is beyond stupid, I am legitimately mad. I didn't think Snyder could do it, but he has butt-blasted me yet again.
>>
>>80924187
Nobody shit on Nolan, he's like the Russos of that time.
>>
>>80923716

Who thinks he's worse than Hillary? It's a shame the Democrats are going to have Hillary as their pick since now I can't just go and vote against Trump in the general. Guess I'll just abstain (again)
>>
>>80924589
the same place they're getting all of it from their ass and a jaded asshat of a mexican >>80924247
>>
>>80923665
Tim Burton's Batman was really good though
It was the right type of movie to shake off the stupid adam west BS in the public consciousness

This will shake off the residual Batman doesn't belong besides gods BS that you usually see on the internet
>>
>>80924412
What are we going to call him?
Bat-Trump just sounds like Bat rump.
SuperTrump just rolls off the tongue, but ...
The Dark Trump?
The Trump Knight?
>>
>>80924589
I think the first trailer has him blowing up people in his batplane during the dock scene.
>>
File: nokill.gif (1 MB, 500x208) Image search: [Google]
nokill.gif
1 MB, 500x208
>>80924670
found it!
>>
>>80924669
Bat-Trump
>>
>>80924670
It's only a flesh wound.
>>
>>80924607
He needed to add a Christ reference in order to increase the philosophical depth of the movie, anon.

The more references to religious texts you add into your work, the more intellectual it is. You just don't understand his genius. It is like you never watched animus or Lady Gaga / Marilyn Manson / anymusic videos

Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice is literally 2deep4u
>>
>>80924698
I think they got edited out in later trailers.
>>
>>80924670
>>80924698
see >>80923710
>>
>>80924698

Th-the guy disappear frin tge carao
>>
File: 458126_028.jpg (24 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
458126_028.jpg
24 KB, 320x240
>>80924698
Rubber bullets.
Honest.
>>
>>80924734
Hopefully

>>80924748
as it stands those people are definitely fucking dead.
>>
>>80922781
what do YOU think it means, anon?
>>
>>80924790
>Batman is trained in killing non-lethally
Blessed be anon who said that.
>>
>>80922901
She WILL die some day

Same as you

Same as me
>>
Zack Snyder inserted a reference to A Christmas Carol, by Charles Dickens, in the movie.

I fuck you not.

Flash is a Ghost, Martha is a Ghost, Wonder Woman is a Ghost.
>>
>>80922628
>there are people who honestly thought that this would be a good movie.

There has only been one DC live action movie that was good in the last 10 years, all the others have been mixed if not awful.
>>
>>80922628
Is it embarrassing that I was too slow to notice both mothers share same name for almost 20 years?
>>
>>80924669
BatMAGA?
>>
>>80924854
usually yes

in this thread you might be the smartest person here
>>
>>80924854
You aren't alone.
>>
>>80924838
>Batman Begins was 11 years ago now
Jesus Christ, time to buy my cane
>>
>>80922702
Maybe he could try to find a way to blackmail Marvel into letting him be in season 3.
>>
>>80924834
>Wonder Woman = Past
>Martha = Present
>Flash = Future

Neat.
>>
>>80924424
He's the only one people like Snyder pay attention to. Why do you think they quoted ASS?
>>
File: 1390091466340.jpg (24 KB, 640x368) Image search: [Google]
1390091466340.jpg
24 KB, 640x368
>>80924816
You asked for it, senpai.
>>
>>80922850
>Eisemberg's Luthor overall sounds like a pretty good Joker-lite.
I was hoping the DCCU Luthor and Joker would be the same person.
It's the only way to justify what they turned Lex into.
>>
>>80924930
He quoted more than ASS.
>>
torrent when?
>>
>>80924670
>>80924698

Remember when that first trailer came out and people were going hard at the conspiracy theories, saying that LexOS hacked the Batplane and turned it into a drone, using it to commit some murders to frame Batman and convince Superman to go after him?

Nah, Batman just killed some hired goons is all, just like in '89.

I wonder how those folks feel now.
>>
>>80922689

>Luthor knows Superman's identity

dropped
>>
File: world building.jpg (100 KB, 708x480) Image search: [Google]
world building.jpg
100 KB, 708x480
>>80924733
This guy gets it.
>>
>>80924528
But Batman has always been a bully. His first instinct is always to fight or threaten someone.
>>
File: Batmobile-Tumbler-for-sale.jpg (267 KB, 2100x1400) Image search: [Google]
Batmobile-Tumbler-for-sale.jpg
267 KB, 2100x1400
>>80925004
>it's okay when Nolan does it!
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.