[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Bendis a human being? I couldn't even finish this trade
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: QualityWritingFromBendis.jpg (31 KB, 208x320) Image search: [Google]
QualityWritingFromBendis.jpg
31 KB, 208x320
Is Bendis a human being? I couldn't even finish this trade because the dialogue was so obnoxious and cringeworthy
>>
By buying a Bendis trade, I hope you were instead meaning "grabbing yet another bullshit bendis book on a random torrent site".

Because if you don't you deserve what happen to you.
Bendis use the same shitty dialogue style since years. Bendis is shit, it is common knowledge. Stop giving him a chance. If people stopped buying his shit, he would have been out of marvel since a long time.

Without bendis XmEn 600 would have been about past iceman doing his coming-out to his present self. There would be no Civil War 2. The marvel universe would be a better world.

Bu no, you had to keep making him successful.
>>
>>81858872
I borrowed it from the library
>>
>>81858406
Bendis is epitome of not caring. Following his works you can see how he started to put less and less effort into his stories. And they still sell. And now we are here. Bendis no longer give a single fuck about writing a decent story, and people are still buying this shit.
>>
Not caring is the cause of the societal decline we are currently experimenting.
I recently read the old Paul Levitz Legion of Superhero and he put 10 times more effort in the book despite it not being a really important book in the DC Universe.
>>
So what is the worst thing Bendis has ever written?
>>
>>81858406
>after years of building up the character in the Ultimate U Bendis killed off Eddie Brock off-panel
>>
File: Age_of_Ultron_Vol_1_1.jpg (194 KB, 572x890) Image search: [Google]
Age_of_Ultron_Vol_1_1.jpg
194 KB, 572x890
>>81862775
This book wins in that department by a mile
>>
File: 1434195615431.jpg (115 KB, 1012x675) Image search: [Google]
1434195615431.jpg
115 KB, 1012x675
I don't understand

I read Bendis books because I have enjoyed a lot of his stuff since Ultimate and his Daredevil and stuff like that, but I will never understand all these people who hate his fucking guts but still insist on reading his comics. If you don't like it then just stop

It's like you hit yourself in the balls and then whine about how much it hurts. Stop doing it to yourself. Leave Bendis books to the Bendis fans and go read whatever it is you find acceptable
>>
>>81858406
Bendis? Human being?
>>
>>81863225

Are you asking if he's one of the mutants?
>>
>>81863298
The mutants? Like Inhumans?
>>
>>81863176
You can just take your logic and leave. Let the man children whine in peace.
>>
>>81863333
Yeah.

They were pretty big in the 90's. Mutants.
>>
>>81863176
I give up on Bendis ways before the pics you posted. And I missed nothing. If I had bought the issue where Jean and the other X-Men all goes SJW I would feel really dirty.

I don't understand why people continue to buy this shit. Or there is a wierd silent majority of people who like this shit, or there is stable pool of people who buy Avengers or X-Men no matter who write it, no matter of shitty it go in PC bullshit.
>>
>>81862775
We need research on this right now. Come to a consensus and post it as soon as possible.
>>
>>81862775
>>81862992
Civil War 2 is gonna be worse, I think
>>
>>81863176
>If you don't like it then just stop

I stopped reading Avengers because he made it too hard to enjoy. I stopped reading X-Men because he did a complete 180° on everything they built up to that point (Bendis doing X-Men was so bad that it made Jason Aarons Wolverine School enjoyable). I stopped reading Ultimate Spider-man because they kept going nowhere after Peter died, and then they resurrected him as a big fuck you to that storyline, and then they killed the entire Ultimate line. I did not even bother reading the new Guardians of the Galaxy because it took a dump on how the series ended - it literally went and shat on how the last series. I stopped reading Thor because any time they build up something in the story, it gets shattered in the yearly Bendis Crossover Boogaloo. If I was reading Iron Man, I'd probably be stopping that too right about now.

I was reading Marvel for nearly 3 decades, but thanks to Bendis I had to drop pretty much every book from them that I liked, because he destroyed all the character development they put on every character I liked since I was a kid.

Bendis writing at Marvel is like if George Lucas made a prequel trilogy to all your childhood favourite movies. All of them.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.