[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm Irish. The Irish are horrible. But as a designated representative
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
I'm Irish. The Irish are horrible. But as a designated representative of the terrible race, we welcome Gogo.
>>
>>80917259
>I'm Irish
Yeah me too buddy
>The Irish are horrible
God save the Queen am I right?
>The people who gave us a holy day where everyone drinks alcohol
>terrible
>>
>>80917259
Shame bomango isn't getting alot of attention since /ss/ happened
>>
>>80917626
Isn't everyone just waiting on the reboot?

Also the Andes Mountains shirt is way better.
>>
>>80917669
>Isn't everyone just waiting on the reboot?

That's what I figured.
>>
>>80917259
People like this banter?
>>
I think the comic is actually more interesting to me after the ss happened. I know it'll start over but I'm fine with whatever. The conflict is not whether they will declare love or not, I think the bigger question is whether it works out after they start dating, since she is a monster and Andy is so young and inexperienced.
>>
File: madmod.jpg (47 KB, 350x320) Image search: [Google]
madmod.jpg
47 KB, 350x320
Anglo supremacy thread?
>>
>>80917259
Is she implying she's going to eat him up?
>>
>>80918904

>GOLLY! Anglos are so fucking cool! It's great to be considered the worst lover on the planet!
>>
>>80917259
Ah cheer up paddy, go suck on a potato soaked in Guinness.
>>
>>80919499
I'd expect the planet to not be too happy about how we shoved our dick in every one of her orifices. But it was our duty. For the crown.
>>
>>80919633

The Earth is a Man. The Earth is American you britbong shit face.
>>
>>80917626
We need ACTUAL /ss/ of it, I mean he already did that oneoff pic of Gog standing there naked her MASSIVE ass gleaming in the viewer's face while all the character's surround her and watch in awe, he just needs to take one more step and do hardcore.
>>
>>80917259

>a bit offensive

Americans are fucking pussies.
>>
Americans have a completely warped idea of what heritage. They don't understand that they aren't Irish, Norwegian, English or Danish any more. They're just United States citizens and nothing else, not even in part. They only use their imagined heritage as equal parts excuse for doing stupid shit (I can't control my anger because I'm Italian, I can't control my drinking because I'm Irish) and as an accessory to get attention. And when you talk to them 99% of them comes from European nobility and their ancestors arrived on the Mayflower. It's just sad and disgusting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2J5n8kzpbCs
>>
>>80917259
Your women are hot and your drinks are delicious.

Count your blessings, unless you're a protestant, in which case I'll see you in Hell.
>>
>>80917259
So what's the deal with this comic? Is that guy just the author's self-insert so he can snuggle with his muscle waifu?
>>
>>80919722
Who would ever find Gogo offensive? The central committee of female, black bodybuilders?
>>
>>80919667
>The Earth is a Man

America being as closet homo as ever.
>>
>>80919722
Wut?
>>
>>80917259
>She eats the potato
>Becomes she-hulk

this pleases me
>>
>>80917259
I don't understand why people say this, I lived in Ireland for a decade and the people there were friendly and overall great.
>>
>>80922210
it's an old stereotype to marginalize Irish immigrants as violent drunks. Back in the days that whites can be racists against other whites like they were browns
>>
File: 053.gif (29 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
053.gif
29 KB, 500x500
in my times we used to kick those potato loving irish out of town. my generation was the best!
>>
>>80917259

I can't get over how insanely cute she is when she's being nice.
>>
>>80922210
>>80922237

Well, when the Irish send their people across the border, they don't send their best. They're sending people that have lots of problems. They bring alcohol; they bring crime; they bring drunken brawls. And, I guess, a few good people.
>>
>>80922237
>Implying Irish are white
Ireland is the UK's middle east.
>>
>>80922710
Try saying that about Mexicans though.
>>
File: image.jpg (822 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
822 KB, 3264x2448
>>80919859
Oh boy, this post again. And on /co/ nonetheless. Nobody here things they aren't American, people just like to learn about their ancestors and where they came from. Stop making it into some sinister identity crisis.
>>
>>80922127
Dude is trying to stir up /co/ "outrage!" by reading far too much into a muttered line to make it seem like Vanheist is being pc about something.

And people give tumblr shit about getting easily offended (which I've never actually seen evidence of). The most I've seen from them is sexy pics, mostly gay but sometimes not, bad gifs, and a bunch of memes.
>>
File: tumblr_m1kfogXraG1r843z4o1_1280.jpg (132 KB, 600x776) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m1kfogXraG1r843z4o1_1280.jpg
132 KB, 600x776
>>80925115
>And people give tumblr shit about getting easily offended (which I've never actually seen evidence of).
I saw tumblr literally bully an artist until he closed his account because he drew Korra slighly lighter than she should be... while in the harsh light of a fire.
>>
>>80925115
Also, you'll note the dude got no serious replies.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (28 KB, 426x240) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
28 KB, 426x240
>>80917259
>it's not racist if they're white people
>>
>>80917384
>>God save the Queen am I right?
I just don't like having to pretend to be someone I'm not when around other Irish descended people. I like big butts. Just let me live my life!
>>
>>80927125
>Irish
>white
>>
>>80928330

They're whiter than cocaine.
>>
>>80919859
And Quebecees aren't french
and Mexicans aren't spanish
And South Africans aren't dutch
What's your point?
>They only use their imagined heritage as equal parts excuse for doing stupid shit (I can't control my anger because I'm Italian, I can't control my drinking because I'm Irish)
It's just as pathetic when people actually from those countries say that shit also it's almost always said in jest, nobody actually believes that being irish predisposes you to being a alcoholic.
>>
They're better than the Eternal Anglo, at least
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.