[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pitch an idea for a Spider-Man story
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 207
Thread images: 41
File: spidey.png (888 KB, 600x920) Image search: [Google]
spidey.png
888 KB, 600x920
Pitch an idea for a Spider-Man story
>>
>>80911924

Spider-man becoming a mutant and joining the x-men.
>>
Spider-Man fights some bad gus but the bad guys are really strong but then Spider-Man manages to defeat them anyway.
>>
>>80911924
Spider-Man
vs
Cthulhu
>>
>>80911924
>Spider-Man is poor
>Spider-Man wants pussy
>Spider-Man has to help someone instead of going for the pussy
>Gets paid $0
>Lather, rinse, repeat
>>
Brock Venom is using Spider-Man's bank info to steal all his money and using his moves to fuck all Spidey's bitches.
>>
Peter and MJ move to the suburbs. Spider-Man has to drive a car because there are no tall buildings to swing from.

He hides under storm drains like a trapdoor spider.
>>
Spider Man has a date with Mary Jane but at the same time the Lizard is attacking the restaurant so he has to alternate between talking to her and doing boyfriend stuff and putting on the costume to fight the supervillain.
>>
>>80912279
Haha!
>>
>>80911924
>Spidey gets sick of MJ's crap
>Dumps her
>Then dates and marrys Black Cat
>>
>The neighborhood Spidey grew up in is being bulldozed and turned into some bullshit
>He patrols the streets out of nostalgia and encounters some spots from the beginning of his career
>Uncle Ben's death spot, His old High School, Bridge where Gwen died, etc.
>Strikes up a conversation with some guy packing up his stuff with his family sjnce they have to move.
>He and spidey talk about the neighborhood and how time has gone by but nothings really changed
>Panels jump between their talk and flashbacks of the guy going from thug that gets caught by Spidey, reforming himself, raising a family and rooting for his old "enemy" as he hears about/sees his exploits
>They finish their talk and go their seperate ways. >The thugs uses context and bs (they grew up on the same fucking street) to realize Peter is Spidey and laugh about how that nerd has become his idol, as he and his wife and kids drive away
>Spidey swings away and laughs because he recognized the guy and was glad he turned his life around
>>
File: okay.jpg (152 KB, 945x618) Image search: [Google]
okay.jpg
152 KB, 945x618
>>80911924
In this universe, Spider-man have six kids that represent each of his clones and sidekick.

It is pretty much like bat-dad comic but with spiders.
>>
Parker has been retired as Spiderman for decades and has a normal life. Wife, kids, house in Long Island, career at Stark Industries.

An adult Miles Morales covers NYC as Spiderman. Miles dies fighting an old Parker villain. That had gone missing decades ago.

Parker feels guilt over not having found the villain and dealt with him. So he gets back into Spidey Shape and puts on the costume one last time.
>>
>>80912561

That is pretty much like renew your vows.
>>
>>80911924
i wont do your job Slott
>>
>>80911924
Nice try, Slott.
>>
>>80912462
Sounds like something Loeb would write. I would read it tho.
>>
File: Parker brothers portrait - Copy.png (819 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
Parker brothers portrait - Copy.png
819 KB, 800x1000
>Peter still owns Parker industries.
>Hires Kaine, whom lives there and acts as Peter's body guard.
>They go on adventures to figure out about Aracely.
>Peter introduces Kaine to Aunt May, as a distant cousin.
>Kaine gets overprotective over Peter and Aunt May.
>Swear jar is now a bank.
>>
>>80912818
Is Loeb a poor writer or something? Or does it just match his style ? I've never read his stuff.
>>
Spiderman story where the symbiote is attracted to his repressed homosexuality and makes him all angsty and break up with mj or gwen and save Flash Thompson and kiss him. Flash deduces Spidey is Peter and in the end reveals to Peter that he is closeted too and Peter accepts that he is gay too. With him coming to terms, the symbiote detatches itself and latches on to Flash so he can superhero around with his new bottom. It's called Spider-Man: Blue (symbiote suit is more of a royal blue in this story)
>>
>>80912891
Spider-Brothers? I'd be down for that.
>>
After talking to Jean, Spider-man realizes he's gay.
>>
File: Kaine costume.jpg (736 KB, 1910x1217) Image search: [Google]
Kaine costume.jpg
736 KB, 1910x1217
>>80912964
>>
A silly, fun cartoon series where Spider-Man and other Spider-people do Spider-things.

Maybe make one of them his sidekick, maybe Anya, and have them go trotting the globe, and every episode one of the many, many other Spider-people show up to help him deal with the villain of the week. Kaine, Agent Venom, Miles in New York, Spider-Woman, Carnage-Man, etc.

Like Ultimate Spider-Man, only not shitty.
>>
>>80913042
kek
>>
The Spider-Man wreaks havoc on the city
New York's savior J Jonah saves the day
>>
>>80912917
He has his moments. But he's also written some mediocre stuff before.
>>
Spider-Man loses an arm. He's still got the web-dealies, either biological or the other kind, but he's only got the one arm.
>>
Parker fugs spidergwen
>>
File: Fan theory.png (1 MB, 1024x1316) Image search: [Google]
Fan theory.png
1 MB, 1024x1316
What if Venom Shapeshift into a girl and become peter girlfriend.
>>
>>80913140
Sup JJJ?
>>
Spider-man without the help of any other heroes or diverse characters/side-kicks fights one of his classic rogues after they've just robbed a bank in NEW YORK, his web shooters run out of webbing and spidey must rely on his wits and humor to beat the baddy and save the day.

And then he goes home a hero without needing anyones fucking help, and being an actual hero while JJJ calls him a punk.
>>
Spiderman and his rogues team up to save NYC from HYDRA's Department of Occult Armaments. Which has unleashed all manner of hell from various different hell dimensions.
>>
File: KAINE LIVES.png (147 KB, 931x858) Image search: [Google]
KAINE LIVES.png
147 KB, 931x858
Speaking of Kaine, what are the chances of him showing up in a comic this year, /co/?
>>
>>80911924
Getting pictures of Spider-Man. There are many reporters who are trying to find Spider-Man and take pictures of him. When they try to take pictures their cameras always end up getting destroyed or not getting good shots but they recount all the stories that they had with those pictures. Each reporter will get their own story of how Spiderman affected their lives. The last reporter to show up will be Peter Paker.
>>
>>80912891
Man, EVERYONE wants a Parker Siblings comic. It is baffling to me that Marvel has never done anything properly with the concept.
>>
JJJ is killed and Spiderman is framed. JJJ's ghost now haunts Spiderman's dreams and house
>>
>>80911924
Spider-Man vs Superman
>>
>>80911924
Spider-Man is gang raped by all his male villains. Yes, including the Lizard.
>>
>>80913391
If he does, he'll have little to no interaction with peter.

He'll "pal" around with whatever that spider-verse group is called, then if he does make it into the 616 or whatever the current universe is, he'll pseudo-mentor miles through a dark period...if marvel still knows how to do that...
>>
>>80913448

Marvel wants Spider WOMEN. Parker brothers clearly won't sell. I'd suck Slott, Bendis and Quesada's dicks, deep throated to get at least 5 issues of Parker brother shenanigans.

I'm actually going to try that, screencap this.
>>
File: Mexi-Gwen.jpg (396 KB, 1064x866) Image search: [Google]
Mexi-Gwen.jpg
396 KB, 1064x866
Mexi-Gwen enters main continuity. Hilarity and sexiness ensues.
>>
File: GET AWAY FROM OUR KAINE BAAAAKA.jpg (513 KB, 1024x1449) Image search: [Google]
GET AWAY FROM OUR KAINE BAAAAKA.jpg
513 KB, 1024x1449
>>80913596

I feel like the Inheritor is Marvel and the spiders are us readers.
>>
>>80913536
can you imagine getting raped by the sandman?

SAND EVERYWHERE
>>
>>80913536
and then the site that shall not be named many worker bee's will draw a bunch of manlove pics and completely ignore the unconsentual part of it, cause fuck men
>>
>>80913536
>It's just a nightmare
>Peter has PTSD stemming from his childhood molestation (reminder that happened) now
>>
spiderman gets remarried and realizes he needs to stop being spiderman and has a son with red. who turns out to be a serial killer, merges with venom's spawn carnage. He turns out to be that universes carnage.
>>
File: skippy time.jpg (49 KB, 352x326) Image search: [Google]
skippy time.jpg
49 KB, 352x326
>>80913734
?
>>
Spider-man goes through puberty and can't stop getting boners in his tight spidey costume
>>
>Chameleon is posing as Spider-man again
>Spider-man gets sick of his shit and becomes a new "Super Villain" called, I dunno, Hawaiian Happy Face Spider
>spends the entire issue stalking "Spider-man" and being a huge dick to him under the pretense that he has some kind of beef with Spider-man
>Chameleon doesn't want to reveal himself
>ultimately ends with Chameleon defeating him on live TV and increasing Spider-man's reputation
>>
>>80913636
Well if they hadn't killed off Ult Jess...

>You will never see Kaine getting super protective over his little sisters Aracely and Jessica, ruthlessly vetting the boys and girls they date.
>While Peter and Ben do exactly the same but in a less murderhobo way.
>>
>>80913681
Anakin would really hate all that sand
>>
>>80911924
Peter and MJ take their daughter to the park and tell the story of how they met and fell in love.
>>
File: phone.png (575 KB, 982x667) Image search: [Google]
phone.png
575 KB, 982x667
Somebody accidentally kills Mephisto. Maybe Deadpool. I dunno. Anyway, now that he's dead, he can no longer force the universe down his preferred path, decided by his deals/wishes/whatever. Universe has to try and fix itself to save whatever's left of the original intentional timeline.

It doesn't do this by reverting time, but by pushes the individuals with choice towards the path they would've taken without Mephisto's involvement. In Peter's case, this means stuff like, he and MJ keep running into each other romance-comedy style. Or his condoms always break now or something.
>>
>>80911924
Black Cat kidnaps Anna-Maria. They bang for 22 pages.
>>
32 pages of Spider-man and Black Cat having graphic sex that ends with a two page spread of spider-man cumming on BC's tits while she's webbed to the wall.
>>
>>80911924
MJ is diagnosed with cancer after years of taking Spider-loads, prompting Peter to go to Wakanda and kick T'Challa's smug teeth in for hogging the cure to cancer.
>>
>>80913949
I know it's a Spider-Man thread, but the universe correcting for no Mephisto could have some pretty interesting consequences for Marvel at large.

What would that mean for Silver Surfer, for instance? I know Norrin never cut any deals with the big red guy, but it makes me wonder.
>>
>>80911924
>Alternate Universe
>Pete being nerd teen he is drags Aunt May and Uncle Ben to a science convention
>After a day of him having fun learning and all that they end up at a presentation being given by Reed Richards with his rival Victor
>Something goes horribly wrong
>People either die like Aunt May and Uncle Ben. Become mutated like Pete, Richards, Susan, Johnny, Ben. Become horribly scared, like Victor
>Victor has has a no so friendly rivalry with Reed for year but this just escalates things to a whole new level
>Pete understandably hates Reed for killing his Aunt and Uncle, as well as blaming himself for bringing them there in the first place
>Feeling sorry for the young teen Doom adopts Pete and starts teaching him
>Eventually Spider-Doom
>>
>>80914090
Believe it or not that's sort of the basis I was hoping to go for. Sort of like a universe-wide event. A big fucking deal- what I mentioned being just Peter's specific involvement.

You'd have a bunch of characters dealing with the fallout of changes / circumstances, but then also a core group trying to fix it AKA bring Mephisto back. Which, obviously they're getting a lot of flak for.
>>
>>80912891
>Peter introduces Kaine to Aunt May, as a distant cousin.

How would Aunt May not know about a cousin?
>>
>>80914090
>No Mephisto
>Doom, now with his fixed face, goes and attends college in order to legitimately earn his Doctorate.
>Cue wacky college shenanigans with middle aged Doom and his much younger roommate.
>>
Yandere MJ comic please
>>
File: Family.png (1 MB, 1204x569) Image search: [Google]
Family.png
1 MB, 1204x569
>>80914265

It's happened before.
>>
>>80914359
To be fair, though MJ would never have any actually reason to worry, she does have a LOT of competition.
>>
>>80913042
There more of this?
>>
>>80914277
god thats sound fun an a little interesting
>>
File: Peter puts his foot down.png (358 KB, 590x308) Image search: [Google]
Peter puts his foot down.png
358 KB, 590x308
>>80914406
>>
File: jealousy2_by_nebezial-d60acbx.jpg (248 KB, 1000x1346) Image search: [Google]
jealousy2_by_nebezial-d60acbx.jpg
248 KB, 1000x1346
>>80914359
Can't just post that without the follow-up pic, m8.
>>
>Alternate universe story retelling when Reed told Pete the black suit was a live
>But before Pete is able to leave Reed tells him to try communicating with it first and ask what it wants
>Shit actually goes over well
>Flash forward to the modern day and how things are now with that change
>>
>>80911924
Spider-Man gets prostate cancer and dies surrounded by his loved ones. Really show that even though they may be "heroes" they don't all go out saving the world. Most of them just fade out by way of the human condition. Will also be good to spread some awareness on cancer and remind middle aged men to get routine prostate exams. Basically this generation's version of Pa Kent's heart attack.
>>
>>80914579
Man, the idea of Peter being so pathetically head over heels in love with MJ that he doesn't even realise he has hordes of women throwing themselves at him appeals to me.
>>
>>80914185
That's a big crossover event I could get behind, and it would satisfy Marvel's boner for heroes taking sides and fighting each other in those events.

Some of the big issues could be the Ghost Riders losing their powers and guys like Strange getting nervous that some other, potentially worse demon lord will set up shop with Mephisto gone. Loki could try angling for the job vacancy. The mutant population may go through a boom period without Scarlet Witch going crazy and wishing them away because she never had and lost her Mephisto-given babies. The Young Avengers go on a quest to stabilize Speed and Wiccan, who are fading away. Etc. Lots of directions you could go with it.

It could be an interesting meditation on the nature of evil and free will. Is it wrong that everyone is being subconsciously driven to do things by some nebulous cosmic force?
>>
>>80914579
That's gotta be murder on Felicia's arms considering she can't stick to sheer surfaces like Peter can.
>>
>>80914583
Spider-Venom would be grand.

Though I'm sure someone would get the bright idea to up the ante with guys like Carnage-Goblin and Toxin-Lizard.
>>
>>80914711
She's using her claws.
>>
>>80914711
Half the artists seem to forget she's just a gymnast with fancy toys and treat her as another superhumanly agile/wall crawling Spider-person.
>>
File: 1435782685449.png (235 KB, 522x588) Image search: [Google]
1435782685449.png
235 KB, 522x588
Literally anything with symbiotes.
>>
Gwen Stacy, Mary Jane, Felicia Hardy, and Betty Brant ambush Peter Parker and have an orgy.
>>
File: 1454941769601.jpg (71 KB, 560x491) Image search: [Google]
1454941769601.jpg
71 KB, 560x491
>>80911924
Spidey starts a prank channel on YouTube using his enemies as prank victims
>>
>>80912818
>>80912917
Only if he wrote it like the Color books
>>
>>80912630
sort of, but this sounds like a much older Spidey
>>
Let's go boys
>>
>>80912462
>>80912561
>>80914583

Would read/10
>>
File: what's going on in this thread.gif (2 MB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
what's going on in this thread.gif
2 MB, 256x192
I've been kicking around an idea for Japanese Spider-Man in my head.
>fights badguy with Leopardon and wins
>later he can't summon it
>Leopardon is missing
>HOW DO YOU LOSE A GIANT ROBOT?
>has to spy on and ambush his enemies to get info on what's going on
>tracks down a big bad who is planning to use the leopardon to destroy Japan (and spider-man)
>fight ensues
You get the picture, something dumb and fun that could be done in five issues, or just one big issue.
>>
>>80915418
The Leopardon suit was stolen partway through the making of that series. So they had to rely on stock footage from then on, they didn't have the budget to make another suit.
>>
>>80915499
That is the primary inspiration for the idea
>>
I kinda want Peter to step away from being Peter for a while. Tell his friends and family he's going away for a business deal and just Spider-Man it up for a while, all superhero, no zero.

I'd also like him to slap the shit out of Black Cat and throw her in jail. I want him to come down on her like the fist of an angry god so she'll realize how much shit he just literally let her get away with. Make it so that she understands he's gonna treat her like any other thug unless she dials it back a notch.

And for a more subtle deal, I'd like MJ to come talk to him and try and work things out and be friends at the very least, only to be rebuffed. She'll be mad, right? But then later, somehow she'll over hear Peter talk about how much he cares for her, but he's tired of having it all fall apart. So the pieces are still there, they're just gonna have to put them together.

I just feel like if he focuses on being a hero more, and cuts his ties a little to his side cast, maybe he won't keep falling. And in time, he'll go back to them.
>>
>>80911970
> becoming a mutant
> becoming
There goes an hero
>>
File: 890.gif (2 MB, 700x387) Image search: [Google]
890.gif
2 MB, 700x387
>>80913949
>>80914090
>>80914185
>>80914277
>>80914448
>>80914664

FUND IT
>>
>>80914583
I like that one.
>>
>>80914583
This, for the ships!
>>
spiderman goes to comicon to attend a spiderman imposter's Q and A
>>
>>80915780

Okay, He is born as a mutant.
>>
Spiderman gets depressed and gets really into black magic in hopes of conjuring uncle Ben and Gwen Stacy. He murders bad guys as blood offerings.
>>
File: 1445652081425.jpg (59 KB, 414x437) Image search: [Google]
1445652081425.jpg
59 KB, 414x437
>someone close to spiderman dies (aunt May or Mary Jane)
>Spiderman decides fuck it and goes full on crimefighter severing all ties with friends and family essentally killing off peter parker
>Gives all his villlians ultermatuims, either work for the city and do some good for the city or die
>skip forward a bunch of years
>Spiderman is buffer and older, more grizzled
>Has a big tower in the center of Manhattan
>called the savoir of new york
>bunch old villians work there such as dr ock, boomerang, shocker
>new avengers find him to be a menace for leaving them and taking law into his own hands
>Oldman spiderman vs new advengers
>>
File: 1457622116270.gif (2 MB, 216x150) Image search: [Google]
1457622116270.gif
2 MB, 216x150
>If I could be one Superhero's powers I'd choose Spidey's
>Realize I have a crippling fear of heights
>>
Peter makes a grandiose confession while he's drunk that he's spiderman and demonstrates it by chopping off his own finger( he mistakes spiders having the ability to regenerate appendages).

And that's how spiderman loses his finger.
>>
Thank to spider man popularity many civilians try to copy cat the hero and imitate spider man. now it up to spider man to try to save the wannabe spider mans/woman's from killing them self
I think it would work as a cool issue.
>>
File: Bad end.jpg (955 KB, 2560x1958) Image search: [Google]
Bad end.jpg
955 KB, 2560x1958
>>80916744
>>
>>80916744
Shit I'll watch it
>>
>>80911924
>spiderman dies.
>>
>>80912393
10/10

The only thing that bothers me is I can't visualize them evolving to more than lovers.
>>
Oeter reconciles with the symbiote and they team up together. However the symbiote is actually a clone/alternate dimension counterpart whose own Pete got posssessed by the Carnage symbiote and infected his rogues gallery with them (Lizard specifically).

In typical fashion, Peter is on his own and in his element, but the symbiote provides an unexpected friendship and shoulder to lean on, and they defeat the majority together. The ridculous healing factor it's counterpart provides is nil here - that as something that the 616 symbiote learned after many hosts and much time, so Peter has to play smart and hard, and get serious.

However, since it had never given him any power upgrades really, he's grossly outmatched by his counterpart who has the power of the Carnage symbiote backing him.

The injuries he sustains become to much and he retreats, at the end of his web. He apologises for the things he's done, the people he's let down, and for casting the symbiote away like he did; it didn't deserve that, and now he can see that it only wanted to be with him.

The symbiote isn't as strong or experienced as it's counterpart so it's unable to do much to heal it's newly reuinted host but that doesn't stop it from trying. It managges to take him to the Cathedral where Peter and his counterpart had originally dispaired themselves from their symbiotes. Spider-Carnage is coming after them, driven by hatred of it's parent, and a bloodlust to have all of the Peters together. Whether this is due to the fact that the symbiote's love for Peter is inherent, or the Carnage symbiote is doing this to drive the knife deeper into her parent is left up to the reader.

The symbiote prepares to sacrifice itself to save the two Peters by trapping itself and Spider-Carnage underneath the bell and beating it until it separates from its universe's Peter Parker. However Peter objects and tries to fight it off, and the Amazing Spider-Man still has some fight left in him - he's been through worse.
>>
>>80919562
>Oeter
Jesus Christoph.

cont.

If Peter goes down, he'll go down swinging (ala Last Stand). A scene similar to the one in happy birthday occurs (You're Spider-Man... act like it), and he gets up to fight, just as Spider-Carnage arrives, disturbingly quiet (think Spider-Man when he thought Harry's baby died, but obviously worse).

This is when the symbiote loses it. It just got Parker back, and it won't lose him again, wwon't be separated and forced to live without him with anothe host. Its abilities awaken, enhancing hhis strength and agility along with all of the tendril stuff that Venom does.

It's almost not enough. This universe's Peter has more experience with the symbiote from fighting his own Venom and Carnage and teaches it on the fly. They make a great team, but even Venom could never beat Carnage on his own, and now that Carnage has Spider-Man, the job is much tougher.

It soon becomes a war of attrition, but the Carrnage symbiote is outmatched. It's Peter is fighting back, hard (You're Spider-Man... ACT like it) and soon manages to drive it off.

Before they can celebrate victory however, Spider-Carnage makes a last ditch effort to kill it's parent and Parker. It unleashes a flurry of incedibly strong hits to the church bell that rock its foundations and separate the weakened symbiotes. Before the black symbiote can save Parker, both of them, the Carnage symbiote tackles it away, leaving the two to their fate.

Something similar to the Other happens, and at death's door Peter sees a gigantic spider. Then, a man with a staff on it, Anansi. He jokes, snaps his fingers, and behind them a portal opens, and spiders stream out.

It's the Web Warriors... and Kaine. The last thing 616 Peter hears before he blacks out is Kaine yelling for him not to die.
>>
>We take advantage of Marvel's current "progressiveness" and put Pete into an alternative relationship.
>Polygamy with MJ and Felicia.
>>
>>80919709
Not progressive enough. Add Gwen Stacy.
Not Spider-Gwen either.
>>
>>80919702
Peter wakes up in that place where he fought the inheritors, and sees Karn doing his thing at the great web. He looks around, confusedd, but as jaded as he is realizes that he either must not be ddead or... "Incredibly lucky."

To his surprise, a voice says the opposite. "Incredibly stupid." And he looks to his side to see a mass of spiders taking the vague form of a woman looking at him attentively. Seeing he's awake, it changes to dismissal. Ero, the Other.

Anansi appears again, mocking Ero playfully, and asking Peter if he's alright rather protectively. Peter, true to form in wit replies the same, asking if his counterpart is okay. And then, hesitantly, if the symbiote is.

Ero makes an offhand comment about how 'This one is always dying for someone else' in reference to Peter and Kaine, and disappears in a mass of Spiders.

Anansi reassures him that his counterpart is alright, but he doesn't know about the symbiote. To the reader it's obvious he's lying, he smirks briefly and crosses his fingers behind his back.

He makes a comment about how Peter, in almost every universe, is the center of the web. The strongest, and the thread that connects the spiders. In his case, he is the briddge between the Spiders of his universe, and the faux ones, the symbiotes. Some, like Flash, Mania, Brock, and Mulligan follow in his footsteps. Others, like Carnage, seek to 'destroy' these threads, if for no other reason than a love of chaos.

He admonishes Peter for being close minded when he first found the symbiote was alive. Then, he acquiesces and admits that under the circumstances, it as understandable, and that he hopes recent events spark a trend in his other counterparts throughout the multiverse. Again, it's left up to the reader to decide what he means by this, but unde the circumstances it appears he's refering to Peter and the dimensionally misplaced symbiote. He disappears.

I am awful.
>>
>>80911924
Spiderman
Does whatever a Spider can...
Someone asks can he swing from a thread?
Someone else replies with: "Take a look overhead."
People question if he's strong, so listen, bud.
He's got radioactive blood.
Wealth and fame, he ignores Action is his reward.
>>
>>80919849

Kaine comes from around the corner, and makes a crack at Peter's sleepingg. Specifically, how he snores like a buzzsaw, to which Peter repiles, "A thice over broken nose will do that to you," and then they both notice he's fine, fully healed.

A beat. Peter feels around in his mouth with his tongue, and realizes he has tonsils again. At the same time, he and Kaine curse. Kaine admits the spiders had come to the room in droves, covering Peter and cocooning him. Only recently had Karn done away with the webbing. Pete asks about Anansi and Ero, and Kaine says that no one hadd seen anyone in his room other than the spiders.

Peter, jokingly, says, "So, this again?" To which Kaine replies, "You don't know the half of it."

A companionable silence follows. Kaine tells Peter of how he came back to life, how the Other saved him, again, for the fourth or fifth time, and complains how it wouldn't let him forget it.

Peter apologizes for Otto's actions in his body, and Kaine almost shoves him off the gurney he lay on. There's nothing to apologize for, but if he ever sees any version of Otto Octavius again, he's ripping his bits off. Peter doesn't object.

Kaine gives Pete a tour of the Web Warrior's HQ. They'll likely need his help, their help, in the future. Peter is on of the last living Spider-Man, and without a doubt one o f the most experience. And Kaine is... Kaine. They could use the help. Peter accepts whole-heartedly and becomes a member of the group.

He looks around and sees certain faces. Amongst the warriors are Assassin, who is training a good majority of the spiders while majorly outnumbered and still making them look like children. Elsewhere, Last Stand and Noir are having a conversation over coffee, and throughout the place Peter sees that Spiders formerly dead are being brought back to life, but it's a slow and arduous process of repairing the web, which is why they need help.
>>
File: 1458261236996.png (1 MB, 1024x1772) Image search: [Google]
1458261236996.png
1 MB, 1024x1772
>>80913252
Didn't we have a thread about this yesturday?
>>
>>80920000
The legendary quads!
>>
>>80920000
Peter is ready to go, havingg his own responsibilities to attend to, specifically, the symbiote. He asks about his counterpart, and it's revealed that the Carnage symbiote had wreaked havoc as Spide-Carnage, and he has barely anything to return to. Unlike Peter, he was alone, May had died, Kaine was never resurrected, and Spock had ruined his personal relationships and reputation, so he's more than happy to stay. They part, though Peter is more than little saddened to know that someone suffered more than him. He tells his counterpart that he's never alone, ever, and he looks around at the other Spiders who smile and nod, and he nods.

The portal back to his world is opened, and Peter walks to it with Kaine. He asks if he's coming home. It takes a moment before his brother realizes he means to New York, and Kaine grins and says eventually, but he too has responsibilities, and says something about the Parker luck.

Peter walks through the portal, with Kaine calling behind him, saying "Try stop doing stupid shit, idiot big brother," and Peter laughs as the portal closes.

He finds himself on the Empire State building and can see that the city is more than a little stirred from Spider-Carnage's rampage. His costume in tatters, he goes to work.

The other heroes finally manage to arrive, late as usual, and ask him what happened. Peter, more than a little annoyed that they were never there when he needed them, not now anad not wwhen Otto stole his life, and his body, ignores them and does his best to clean up the city. To his surprise, the people react a lot warmer to him, showing rare gratitude; likely dude to seeing two Spider-Men gumming up the skyline in a sensational battle, they realize that imposter heroes happen. A lot.

It's a long day, but help from law enforcement, firemen, paramedics, and even the average citizen from children to the elderly make it a lot easier. He's even aided by Anya, who came to help out.
>>
Spiderman is an adult who leads a squad of people he decked out in his revolutionary web shooters
>>
>>80920119
Throughout the day, he looks for the symbiote, but is unable to find it. He resigns himself to not finding it, not today, and hopes that it's alright. After finding out what he put it through, he doesn't want to shirk that responsibility again.

By nightfall, he retires to his old perch, the gargoyle, and overlooks the city with her. In a rare moment of confidance, he unmasks and admits to Anya that when he started out, and the city hated him and no heroes trusted him, he had been alone. And Peter, true to form, says that it as all worth it if he could be there, and help someone. This is a crucial moment that separates him from the regular 616. He uptakes the "If I intervene, people will be saved," as opposed to "If I don't, people will die." like Mayday, drawing a line in who he used to be, and who he is now.

Anya pulls out her phone. She reveals she's been updating the situation all day as she helped. She even went so far as to explain the events of Superior, though obviously much more simplified, and the people except and cheer that it's good to have the real webhead back. Her tweets even went viral, and the whole city is applauding his efforts.

Her wrist beeps and she's needed back at HQ for another mission, but before she leaves, she tells him that he's never alone, before disappearing into the portal.

As this little run comes to a close, Peter overlooks the city, his city, and smiles. He thinks of Ben, and for once, accepts the fact that he has indeed made up for his death, but that's no excuse to stop now. If he wants to help, he can, and will.

Just as he prepares to websling off into the night, catching his second wind and hearing sirens, smelling a fire, and seeing that a hotdog vendor is still open to boot, he hears hiss, and then out of the corner of his eye, sees black ooze sliding up the side of the building toward him. Upon being noticed, it hesitates, but he doesn't moves and instead smiles and holds his hand out.
>>
>>80911924
What if? One More Day.
>>
>>80914024
Go home, Scoops! You already had Mayday and Anti-Venom, what more do you want?!
>>
>>80920227
The symbiote covers his hand ecstatically, and a cacophany of apologies and words in his head thrum as it shivers on him, relieved and joyous to have him back, that he's alive. He apologizes for what he put it though, on his behalf, his counterpart's, and its own counterpart that is somewhere in space, and resolves never to do it again. He tells it that it's never alone.

It covers his face in the iconic black suit, and he leaps from the building, headed toward the fire. Amusingly enough, at the sight of this, the symbiote recedes and Peter laughs, saying it can cheer him on and be there for him in spirit.
>>
Norman makes a plan to clone Spiderman, it works and causes an overworked Peter to be conflicted about if he's real or not deciding to leave everything up to his clone he quits and gets some r+r.

Meanwhile a flashback to a time when Norman seduced Peters first love and impregnates her with rapidly growing twins, eventually a rested Peter is forced back into the life of Spiderman when his clone is killed.

He marries mj having beaten Norman, mj eventually finds out she got cancer due to spider sperm aunt may gets shot, Norman reveals he wasn't dead Peter and mj end up selling off the soul of their unborn daughter and marriage to the devil to reset the universe so aunt may lives, then clones dont exist and mj doesn't have cancer and Gwen lives.

Somehow clones still exist despite devils recon.
>>
>>80920344
Jesus Christ, talk about cringey.
>>
>>80920344

As the issue comes to a close, it shows Kaine on a mission with Assassin and Noir, arriving in the nick of time to a scene very similar to Ultimate Spider-Man's death, although a younger unmasked Ben Reilly is present as well, back to back with an equally unmasked Peter, facing off Osborn, Electro, Vulture, and Doc Ock. Kaine's eye twitches.

They make quick work out of them, though it takes the combined efforts of Assassin and Noir to hold Kaine back from making good on his promise - burning off Ock's bits with his mark. Fadde out to the awkward conversations the Parker brothers have with a shocked and confused May Parker, Gwen Stacy, and healthy...Ben Parker.

Elsewhere, in the outerspace of 616, the Venom symbiote is revealed to have been perfectly aware of the events Peter went through, and it was none too pleased. Cooped up in a ship, the symbiote almost went berserk, only held back by Flash who too wanted to aid his greatest hero. It feels a something in the connection Parker and it shares (see What If The Other), and is less than pleased.

Finally, in a dark alley somewhere, the dimension displaced Carnage symbiote lurks from the shadows. Broken, confused, and delirious from the battle, it weakly seeks for a new host. The desire to help people is all it has, as ell as the name and identity of Spider-Man. It's injuries have rendered it amnesiac, and all traces of Kassady's influence, only left with its parent's memories as its own. Hearing the screams of someone in trouble, it hitches a ride on a homeless man (the guy from ASM 557, he's a good egg), and jumps into action as Carnage-Man. The issue ends with it endeavoring to think of a better, less gruesome name.

Bottom right of the page:
>You're Never Alone: End.
With a little black suit Spidey icon instead of the traditional red,webbed one.

Thanks for enduring Mr. Autismo.
>>
File: Spider-Drunk.jpg (761 KB, 944x1048) Image search: [Google]
Spider-Drunk.jpg
761 KB, 944x1048
>>80920369
I know. I read comics, it's a slippery slope.
>>
>A new Sinister Six [lel] comes together to fight him
>They repeat the first Gauntlet, only instead of coming at him one at a time, they give him a series of life-threatening situations that just get harder each time
>Their plan is to exhaust him so he's easy to kill
>All this does is make him frustrated and pissed off
>Lays down the mother of all beatdowns, only to realize what he's done.
>Spider-Man's public image is in shambles once more
>Has to don different identities like in Identity Crisis while he seeks guidance and help for his unchecked and buried rage and aggression. [a nod to his Ditko days]

Basically a story where he seeks to undo his edge. Also an excuse to implement an idea I had called Spider-Zen
>>
File: HIS NAME IS KAINE wait.jpg (112 KB, 249x365) Image search: [Google]
HIS NAME IS KAINE wait.jpg
112 KB, 249x365
>>80916744
I wonder how many villains took the good path. I'd like to see Sandman in construction and as a kid's party attraction and Electro give free energy to people, personally. A complete bad end is just so unfortunate. Dishonored Spidey earned his happy ending, man. Low chaos n' shit.
>>
>>80913674
Why are Spider-men fighting Jack the Ripper?
>>
>>80920298
Tell me more.
>>
File: 1458418178980.gif (352 KB, 493x370) Image search: [Google]
1458418178980.gif
352 KB, 493x370
>>80913536
ESPECIALLY The Lizard.

D-don't look at me in that tone of voice.
>>
File: Shockin.png (433 KB, 715x901) Image search: [Google]
Shockin.png
433 KB, 715x901
>>80913636
>Slow zoom in on Miguel's mask
>>
>>80913835
>>80913774
>>80914583
>>80914865
>>80915418
>>80916774
FUND IT. FUNDITFUNDITFUNDITFUNDITFUNDITFUNDITFU-

>>80920512
There's this guy called Tracey Scoops that's been drawing spider-porn comics for a while now.

Up to and including
>Miguel and Mayday/April
>Anti-Venom and Mayday
>Peter and Black Cat/Mary Jane
>A double date bang with Venom/Felicia and Spidey/She-Venom.
>>
>>80912891
>>80914265
>>80914389
More importantly, how would May not see the boy she raised in either Kaine or Ben? She saw right through the Chameleon... once.
>>
>>80911924
spider man gets diarrhea . wait it will be great let me explain

see he eats at chipotle and gets ecoli then the next day he isnt feeling well but bad guys dont give a shit but he does

swinging through the city at high speeds he sprays poo on all of the sinster 6 one at a time in different places. they are not working together this time and he isnt even looking for them or notice them at first

while sick his spider sense is thrown off because he is just trying to find a bathroom but fails... multiple times
>>
>>80920438
People like Goblin and Kraven probably wouldn't go for it and end up dead. The more weak and cowardly would probably switch and people like mysterio or vulture probably wouldn't see the point of dying for something petty and begrudgingly switch sides.
>>
>>80920610
Narrated by Deadpool to the comatose sinister six afte Spidey got pissed off and beat them, then went home an destroyed the toilet.

>Heh, look at this pic.
>You should have worn the brown pants.
>>
>>80911924
Lizard recruits deadpool to fight some mobsters, who are holding components for a syrem which can regrow limbs, which he wants to put on the consumer market. This version of lizard is more autistic and sane then most. Spider man would have a cameo in this.
>>
>>80911924
Spidey realizes, "Holy crap, I made a deal with the Devil one time that cost us a potential daughter! Maybe I should undo that."

Shenanigans ensue. Pete and MJ reunite. They live modestly again +1 super-powered Petra. Happy endings.
>>
File: 1456769469040.png (300 KB, 520x800) Image search: [Google]
1456769469040.png
300 KB, 520x800
>>80920711
>Petra
Leave and never come back.

>>80920640
>You should have worn the brown pants.
DUEEHGGHHG.
>>
File: diddlyhereyouhidelyshit.jpg (218 KB, 534x820) Image search: [Google]
diddlyhereyouhidelyshit.jpg
218 KB, 534x820
>>80920885
I'm running on fumes and my best material was left at the gas station you fuck. I'm working what I got but it's hardly working. My jokes suck but I guess I should suck it up.
>>
>>80911924

The existence of Spider-Man has been erased. No one knows or remembers who he is or what he has done while Peter Parker's has always been a struggling freelance photographer with the Spidey parts written out.

Basically a reboot and a clean slate to redefine Spider-Man.
>>
>>80921007
what, some kind of Spider-Man minus Spider-Man that's just about Peter Parker, intrepid journalist?
>>
>>80921077

No, it's still Peter with all his knowledge, abilities, and previous experiences intact but the rest of the universe has been changed to a place where Spider-Man is unknown. He's basically thrown into a world where Spidey can start anew either as the same wise-cracking loser or a serious and more edgy crime fighter.
>>
>a middle age uncle ben returns home from world war 2 on sick leave after being bitten by a spider radiated from the ruins of Hiroshima
>returns to his wife may who tells him that his brother had died and had taken in his son peter
>ben realises he has spider powers after he survives a gunshot from a mugger and quickly recovers
>ben decides he has a responsibility to his country and his family so he becomes the vigilante spiderman
>things go well for a while
>crime is way way down
>peter is doing well in school although a bit soically akward and asks for advice from ben to ask his friend gwen out
>ben stumbles upon a crime ring composed of gangsters in animal masks
>the ring led by the vulture, scorpion, rhino, a lizard and an octopus
>ben goes around looking for info on the crime ring
>he bumps into another vigilante that he recognizes from his time in the war; frank castle
>frank says he knows about them but refuses to give any info saying he wants to be the one to deal with them
>annoyed ben returns home to find a note that says peter has taken may to the hospital with gwen because she was attacked
>he quickly arrives at the hosptial only to find that a man in a lizard and an octopus holding gwen and may hostage saying they know he is spiderman and don't like that he is trying to find them
>they tell him to choose between may and gewn
>>
>>80921313
Cont

>despite peters begging ben chooses to save may
>gwen is killed and may is injured and the men in the mask escapes in the confusion
>a furious ben tracks down frank castle and demands to know where the crime ring is
>frank refuses and a bloody fight ensus but ben comes out victorus leaving frank broken and dying
>with franks last breath he concedes and tells ben where the crime ring operates and tells ben to go to hell before finally dying
>ben goes there and brutally fights his way through the building until he reaches the room where the animal masked men are
>the mask men berate his attepts at stopping crime saying if it wasnt them it would be someone else
>ben says he will protect his family and his country until he dies like the soilder he is
>he fights the men and eventually comes out on top
>proud but wounded ben take a victory lap home
>ben enters his his house and cracks open a beer
>the story ends with ben saying he will vist may in the hospital tommorow and help peter with his loss after he gets some rest
>>
Spider man has his back broken and he trains a new Spider man with attitude and a devil may care attitude.
>>
>>80921352
So Batman Knightfall but with Spider-man?
>>
Second idea (do not steal):
Spiderman dies during a climatic battle! Then 4 new hero's all claiming to be spiderman show up. One looks like a cyborg spiderman. Another appears to be a younger "spider boy" one is in a suit of spider armour. And the third looks like spiderman but is very.cold and violent and wears huge goggles.
>>
>>80921376
What? No way...this is totally different and original. Also the new spiderman would be kind of an edge Lord and treat robin like shit and make claws on the suit
>>
>Spider alien comes to Earth
>Reveals Spider-man is actually an alien
>Spider-man kills him before he can do any damage but dies in the process
>Has to get stronger and escape the afterlife before spider alien's boss gets to Earth to destroy it
>>
File: 1438238716080.jpg (124 KB, 461x699) Image search: [Google]
1438238716080.jpg
124 KB, 461x699
iv always wanted more definitive backstory to the great weaver and the other/ero while also trying to make peter as OP as possible.

id make 8 different spider totem-gods that each relating to a fellow spider-person like kane/ben, venom, madame web etc. spidey would need to go on some spiritual journey to align his spider chakras or something to discover why the weaver chose peter as its avatar. each chakra/totem would unlock a new spider power. because I fucking love stories like this.

for example, venom could be in some way connected to the other. and "the other" could just be the weaver's dark side like many other marvel cosmic entities.

power ups gained over the stoy arc would include...

doubling his super strength and agility

organic web shooters if he didnt already.

poisonous fangs replace his canines. they are able to retract.

kaine style stinggers in his forearms and talons in his fingertips.

spider sense would develop into full blown precognition/future vision/situational awareness.

he would get miles' venom blast and camoflage as an extension of his wall crawling ability which manipulates molecular forces or some shit.

a suit made from a symbiote and tech. basicaly iron spider+superior iron man+scorn+spocks robo arms.

im basicaly trying to give each power a relation to a spider totem. but im not sure if I want it to be an alt timeline, or im some way connected to either spider island or one more day.
>>
>>80921430
Did you actually read The Other? Its very similar to your proposal, including the enhanced superpowers.
>>
>>80911924
Miles deals with Black Lives Matter. Gets treated as a traitor because he works with police/shield
>>
>>80911924
One More Day retracted and redone.

Instead of asking for their marriage to save Aunt May, Mephisto makes Peter into another Spirit of Vengeance to do as he orders.
Peter gains hell fire powers in addition to his spider powers. But struggles agonisingly to kill his rogue gallery whilst the voice in his head tells him 'enough is enough. They must die. So no more innocent can suffer. It's the "responsible" thing to do'.
Peter can turn into a burning glowing eyes Man - Spider.
>>
>>80921504
yea, it was ok. just they made everything about the totems vague. I Like dr. strange types of mysticism. I want muh spider cthulu fighting the bullies of the marvel cosmic panteon.
>>
Captain America and iron man go missing so Spiderman Takes up the Mantle and becomes Captain Iron Spider. Also he reveals he is secretly gay...and jewish
>>
>>80921632
>>
>>80914024
>>80912393
Both of these.
>>
>>80911924
Spider-Man mixes up dates for a team-up with Daredevil, Human Torch and Captain America. Not wanting to disappoint any of them, he tries to juggle a whole week of playing Detective with Matt, doing Cosmic stuff with Johnny and SHIELD recruitment with Steve.

The story ends with all three finding out and telling Pete he should have just come clean instead of juggling and that they would have understood. Then all of them reveal that they want to make it up to him by hanging out the next week... And end up fighting over it.
>>
>>80912462
I'd read that
>>
>>80912185
>spider-man
>money
pick one
>>
>>80921651
we got that in spider-verse
>>
>>80915745
There's a story written by Waid I think called 24/7 where Peter decides to be Spidey 24/7 after JJJ becomes mayor as a way to spite him and the black cat thing happened in superior it's the reason Black Cat is a villain now
>>
Spiderman helps Iron Man destroy Captain America.
>>
>>80911924
>Hollywood executive tries to steal /co/'s ideas and pass it off as his own so he can take all the wealth and credit for absolutely zero effort.
You're 1000 years too early to even attempt deceiving us here, man.
>>
>>80916744

I didn't realize how much I wanted this all along.
>>
>>80911924
Already have a Toku spider with giant robot.
So instead, Kamen Rider Spider.
Rider Kick consists of him webbing the enemy, swinging them around before throwing them in the air where he jumps and delivers the kick.
>>
Peter wants to buy a cake for Aunt May's birthday.
He buys the cake but then notices a robbery in progress and stops it but the cake gets a little messed up during the fight, so pete cuts out the smashed bits, making the cake smaller.
Then some random inhuman is terrorizing the populace with his new powers. Peter goes oh the inhumanity and beats up the inhuman and saves a little girl. She thanks him and says she is so happy to meet spiderman on her birthday, so pete gives her a piece of the cake.
Pete makes it to Aunt May's but while walking there he sees someone almost fall off a ladder so he saves them but accidentally drops the cake.
He looks at this cut up smashed cake and is like damn.
It's too late now though, so he goes to his aunt may and tells her happy birthday and gives her the cake. She loves it and gives him a hug.
>>
Peter meets a young inventor who's working for Parker Tech who he thinks might be stealing machines and parts. He confronts the kid, who turns out to be building his own super-suit so that he can be a hero just like his idol, Spidey. So Peter reveals his secret identity to the kid and the two go on adventures together, Spiderman trying his best to be a good role model for the kid because he never got to have one his first time around and the kid is trying to find his place in the world what with the new hero identity and all

The kid would have a vastly different set of powers than Spidey that would come from gadgets he's invented that are all actually older forgotten Spiderman gadgets put together. Like Iron Spider's limbs, SpOck's spider-bots, etc. So they'd also have to kinda find their place whenever they actually team up. Like at first it's awkward because they're so radically different but over time as they bond they start getting pretty good synergy with each other
>>
File: 1416615505732.jpg (81 KB, 619x605) Image search: [Google]
1416615505732.jpg
81 KB, 619x605
>>80911924
>spiderman is 13
>kingpin has already take out punisher and daredevil
>symbiote plants eggs in spiderman
>Thus carnage is born
>carnage is gwen stacy clone
>he defeats the sinister six
>he defeats an interdimensional family who are siphoning off power from apocalypse.
>red skull is the president in disguise.
>red skull takes out avengers
>tries to take down spiderman
>spiderman beats them up
>spiderman is 13
>spiderman is never molested by his uncle
>>
>>80914277

WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His roommates name is Richard
>>
>>80922542
or this young kid can be buddies w/ miles.
>>
>>80911924
Ghost Rider confronts Spider-Man over a fragment of Mephisto's demonic power slowly eating away at Spidey's soul.

Blah blah blah, you know the rest, Spidey finds out about OMD, breaks the deal. But Aunt May now REALLY died in ASM #400, MJ is still not interested in rekindling her relationship with Peter, and Peter is fucking miserable at the end.
>>
>>80923875
No, Miles should not be apart of this. Peter's the leader of a company now and should show the elevated status more. Miles would detract from everything and make the new kid seem incredibly irrelevant. Miles, if anything should be the original student failed by the master. Peter kinda fucked it up the first time with him and never really was a good mentor to Miles, so Miles should naturally resent him as he goes on his own tangent entirely. This new kid, on the other hand, should be kind of the Luke to Peter's Ben Kenobi
>>
>>80911924
>spidey gets bit by a spider
>its not a radioactive spider
>he uses his super genius to create super stick gloves, web shooters and a suit
>he goes to stop some bank robbers
>gets shot and dies because no spidey sense saving him
>>
Aunt May has to go to the hospital.
>>
File: Coma_95a540_5863309.jpg (131 KB, 680x493) Image search: [Google]
Coma_95a540_5863309.jpg
131 KB, 680x493
Spidey Cucks Luke Cage. The End.
>>
Peter fucks Silk and Gwen at the same time, then lets Miles have a go.
>>
>>80919745
Well, necrophilia WOULD be pretty alternative.
>>
File: 3248491-2026949641-19482.jpg (1 MB, 1253x1992) Image search: [Google]
3248491-2026949641-19482.jpg
1 MB, 1253x1992
Laura and Pete go on adventures. just like how Logan and Peter went on countless adventures.

a man can dream.
>>
File: felicia wink.jpg (129 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
felicia wink.jpg
129 KB, 800x800
>>80913674
>dat spider pig
>>
>>80912917
I really like loeb. I was referring to how it was the same kind of story set up to something like daredevil yellow.
>>
>>80911924
>his real name Peter [spoilers]Spiderman[/spoiler]
>he works for Allstate Insurance
>his uncle is estranged and barely knows him
>>
While cleaning Peters room Aunt May touches some tissues and ends up gaining spider powers from the radioactive spider semen. She then decides to become a thief to pay the bills.
>>
>>80921313
>>80921320
gave me a big boner, sequel would be peter in his 20s getting drafted in nam?
>>
>>80911924
Spidey retcons his deal with Mephisto.

Proceed with plans to make 616 Spider-Girl.
>>
>>80911924
Japanese Spiderman comes to america.
Shenanigans happens with other spider folk.
Giant Robots and shit.
>>
>>80911924
Peter is fucked in a gang bang.
>>
>>80912462
That's a real cute story.
>>
File: 1458085681983.jpg (493 KB, 1280x1943) Image search: [Google]
1458085681983.jpg
493 KB, 1280x1943
Here's my pitch for how we can get pre-ANAD parker back. Atleast in some capacity.

So some rich evil dude finds out Spidey's identity, but this evil dude is pretty sadistic. He buries Pete ala Kraven's Last Hunt, and gets plastic surgery to look like Pete, and does a hostile take over. Pete gets out of the ground finds out what happens, and goes underground, changing his name to Peter Palmer or some shit like that, grows a pretty substantial stubble, and dons the black suit, or a black version of the new suit.

Shit happens, Evil dude gets defeated, Iron Man buys out Parker Industries for cheap, and Peter goes back to fighting street level crime.
>>
>>80911924

Spider-Man is forced to intervene when a scientist Parker Industries has been trying to hire is being targeted by a nebulous evil organization (HAMMER, HYDRA, AIM, go ahead and pick one, Earth 616 is crawling with them) as he has reached a breakthrough in some new tech, blah blah blah.

This setup isn't what matters, as it's a simple one that allows for more complex character development and themes to be explored in the actual meat of the story, with nice action sequences and the like sprinkled throughout in order to keep the readers engaged. We'll learn of said scientist's struggles and reasons for developing this new technology, and their reasons for keeping it to themselves instead of going to Parker Industries. (Tragic backstory, family in need of money, tons of things you can do.) Naturally, this will all be set up in such a way that makes Peter sympathize with the scientist because of his past struggling to support his family after Ben's death.

Story arc's finale involves scientist getting captured, bad guys about to use it in a super weapon, but Spidey overcoming adversity to save the day.
>>
>>80912164

This is why I loved the Horizon Labs angle. I was SO tired of broke, self-sacrificing Peter, and wanted to see him rewarded a little.
>>
>>80912462

Sounds like a nice, sentimental, down-to-earth one. Spidey could use more of this after literally jumping through the stratosphere and crash landing in Paris last issue.
>>
>apartment complex of whatever peter lives in gets held up by robbers
>peter has to stop them all without exposing his powers since his suit is on the top floor
>>
>>80925534
>616 Spider-Girl
Why does no one realize that's impossible? Mayday is dead there.

Spider-Man gets pissed off at the end of Superior because no one cared that he died and no one tried to help or even notice. So he goes on a cross country ride with Kaine and Aracely, leaving NYC in the hands of Miguel, and a nomadic Flash and Mania.

Ben's motorcycle makes triumphant return. Kaine and Aracely have to sit in the little side seat.

>>80926166
Of symbiote girls?
>>
>>80930602
>Mayday is dead there.

Dead, and likely cannibalized (possibly not even in that order) by Norman Osborn just to rub his triumph in Spidey's face.
>>
>>80933081
>>80930602

When exactly did this happen? I mean her existence was nullified by Mephisto already. How could Norman eat something that doesn't exist?
>>
>>80933507
After the Clone Saga, Norman had one of his agents steal the (seemingly) stillborn baby Mayday, until Joephisto decided that Spider-Man could not be a fucking adult (emphasis on both "adult" and "fucking") and scrubbed the baby from continuity. And since the baby never came back (in 616 continuity, anyway; in the Marvel Comics 2 world, Kaine rescued the baby and returned her to Peter and MJ), even for a Sins Past kind of thing where Norman sicced her on her father, it is to be assumed Norman killed her (before OMD sloppily retconned everything away because reasons). I also wouldn't put it past Norman to eat babies (especially Spider-Man's baby), so there you go.
>>
File: 1456005300507.jpg (248 KB, 1010x1538) Image search: [Google]
1456005300507.jpg
248 KB, 1010x1538
>>80917001
Best. Idea. In. Thread.
>>
File: deadpool diamonds.png (238 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
deadpool diamonds.png
238 KB, 400x300
>>80912462
>>
Spiderman is sent back in time to the 60's.

And then he's sent into space.
>>
File: Ride.jpg (231 KB, 863x752) Image search: [Google]
Ride.jpg
231 KB, 863x752
Spiderman saves the day and fails at everything as Peter Parker.
>>
Triple J becomes Spider-Man.
>>
>>80937760
The radio station?
>>
>>80937760
the radio station?
>>
>>80937989
>>80938030
No, John Jonah Jameson.
>>
>>80938095
Looks like you've been overruled.
>>
>>80911924
I want a Spiders team book.
Parker industries gets involved in some shit with Roxxon. Through a series of coincidences Silk, Scarlet, Spider Woman, Miles, and Spiderman all work together to hold off some threat. Peter get's the idea to keep the team going and unites the spiders as working for Parker's company.
>>
>Nick Fury offers Peter to become a spy like his old folks, because of his powers and spotless secret identity
>He crosses paths with Silver Saber, Black Widow, who are on their own missions, Black Cat, who is using her wealthy socialite persona to steal stuff.
>Runs into Kraven at social event, hilarity ensues when he has to hide his scent from a hyper aware hunter
>Has to outplay Chameleon
>We see Peter get confident and suave with ladies, use his powers in new and creative ways, maybe using spider sense to get conversation cues.
>He uncovers some Latverian plot; messes up Hydras plans
>Peter Parker: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.
>>
>>80911924
Spider-Man finally getting sick of his fuck ups in life decides to take a page out of Oct's book and starts up his own Heroes for Hire.

Alternaivly sidy must answer the call of the Friendly Multiverse alarm and sets off on a (fun) adventure of crossing over with the varous spider-men of the different realities.
Thread replies: 207
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.