[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
X-Men to Join The MCU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 21
File: xmenspidey-aviav.jpg (211 KB, 656x300) Image search: [Google]
xmenspidey-aviav.jpg
211 KB, 656x300
http://www.comicplanetcultureforlife.com/2016/03/19/hot-rumor-x-men-will-rebooted-within-marvel-cinematic-universe-apocalypse/

To Be Frank...

I think its legit.
>>
it kind of too late now

I really doubt Fox will ever give out the rights for it
>>
>>80905992
>The fact is, this scoop was revealed to me by our source whom we call “The Shadow.”
>Find out more about this red-hot rumor on the X-Men reboot in the MCU on the Next Page!
Sage for clickbait
Sage for shilling your shitty ass website
Sage for supporting moviecancer

Kill yourself
>>
>>80905992
I don't want to believe
But my inner little kid wants to
Still, it seems like made up stuff for the sake of clickbait
But... Is it bad to want this to happen?
>>
its too late for xmen to join the MCU without some strange fuckery to describe why the xmen did shit all during anything in the MCU. Not to mention two quicksilvers
>>
>>80906119
Stole the words right outta my mouth.
>>
No one wants the fucking X-Men in the MCU.
They would overshadow everybody with their stupid "mutant rights" bullshit.
>>
Kdramastars shoulda got this scoop
>>
>>80905992
It's going to be so awkward to put the mutants so late into this.
Plus FOX and Marvel hate each other.
FOX knew Fantastic 4 would flop, but they made it anyway to keep the rights.
>>
File: and so I just kept laughing.jpg (86 KB, 938x456) Image search: [Google]
and so I just kept laughing.jpg
86 KB, 938x456
>>80905992
Infinity stones and gems cause change in humanity after infinity wars/ reality is warped after Infinity wars.

Done. Easy. It writes itself.
>>
>>80906229
>>80906270
Christ, just kill yourself

Fucking waste of oxygen
>>
So the Avengers made gangbusters in the box office for bringing in the pre-established Marvel characters (Iron Man, Cap, Thor, Hulk) and it was the "big one", but do you guys think that brining in the X-Men would result in a greater profit for Marvel or would it just be diminishing returns at that point?
>>
I honestly wouldn't want this to happen. We don't need the MCU getting MORE bloated. If Fox wants to reboot something alongside Marvel, just do the FF. PLEASE.
>>
>>80906389
I think by Infinity War and Justice League 2 people will start getting tired of so much superhero movies.
>>
yay! more D-list actors playing super heroes. Just when Magneto & Xavier were well casted too.
>>
File: hamana.gif (379 KB, 500x359) Image search: [Google]
hamana.gif
379 KB, 500x359
>>80906229
>Dugganpool movies
>GBU adaptation
>Yvette Nicole Brown as Preston, Scott Adsit as Agent Scott Adsit
>>
>>80906497
It's not even a pasta

This miserable lard ass is a living mouth-breathing proof capemovies etc need a board akin to /mlp/
>>
MUTIES GET OUT RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
On one hand, this would probably make the MCU a lot better. On the other, this would make X-men a lot worse.
>>
>>80905992
>X-Men movies completely rebound from Wolverine Origins debacle
>Fox decides to fold their movies into the MCU

I don't think so, Tim.
>>
>>80906497
>Went to the trouble of typing all that shit up that nobody is going to bother to read
You're the literal definition of autism.
>>
I never want to fucking see Jennifer Lawrence in the MCU. There's few celebrities that downright piss me off but her and Amy Jewmer are complete trash.
>>
>>80906195
This. The X-Men are better off separate from the MCU and the MCU can play with Inhumans all they want with less of the anti-mutant agenda.
>>
>>80906497
>it's for real
Itch that scratch gives it away as being intentional though.
>>
>>80905992
>To Be Frank...
>I think its legit.
What are you basing that on?
>>
>>80906590
>>80906698

Sounds like you got thoroughly rekt there, anon.
>>
File: 1288194247030.jpg (28 KB, 630x592) Image search: [Google]
1288194247030.jpg
28 KB, 630x592
>>80906497
I'm calling your handler nigga
>>
>>80906229
>Fine, would a shill do this, you dumb cuck?
No, but a moron might.
>>
>>80906651
X-men is already kinda fucky as it is. DoFP was cool but it was rearranging deck chairs on the titanic. That whole thing is a goddamn mess and personally id like it rebooted regardless. The only reason i dont think it was is because they wanted jackverine to remain in there.

I don't even really want mutants in mcu shit I just want them to give a fuck about the x-men again so maybe the comics wont be flushed down the toilet day after day.
>>
File: 1300720227253.jpg (7 KB, 300x280) Image search: [Google]
1300720227253.jpg
7 KB, 300x280
>>80906862
Are you trying to get another one out of him?

Do you think he's writing a massive reply to everyone who's replied to him RIGHT NOW?
>>
>>80906909
Sorry, I hadn't read the whole thread by then, I just felt the need to get that out.
>>
>>80906497
Does the thrill of anonymously attacking strangers over the internet get your chode to tickle? Perhaps you should consider paying your overdue bar tab. Oh wait im going to guess you dont leave that crusty old basement you call your home. Perhaps if you took one moment, one day, nay, one passing second to think about your situation in life you would realize that in the end nothing is worth while and that the most you can do to positively impact this world and all other worlds in the known universe is to finally, FINALLY, itch that scratch in the back of your mind. The thought you dare not acknowledge lest you finally man up the cojones, balls for your impoverished foolhardy ass, to FINALLY take that power cord, sticky and grimy with caked on layers of doritos crumbs, sweat, and semen. A frothy, disgusting mixture of bodily waste that so accurately sums up who and what you and your lifestyle represent: Absolute scum. Not one more second should pass where you continue to contribute to the enthropic heat death of known reality. Take that power cable. Take that disgusting mound of semen, rubber, and disgusting food particles. Take it. Take all 8 feet of it from the very wall in which its plugged to the half dismantled box that you use to type this message to me. Take it, and finally, FINALLY, itch that scratch. Tie it as tight as you can around your neck, make sure that one end is securely fastened to the ceiling, and take that final plunge. That final step off your bent and mangled chair, the unfortunate piece of plastic used to carry your morbidly obese welfare person. Take that final step. Take that final step into the halls of darness and obscurity. Do it. Kill yourself. For the good of all mankind.
>>
File: AAAUUGHH.gif (1 MB, 200x163) Image search: [Google]
AAAUUGHH.gif
1 MB, 200x163
>>80906497
Damn, son.
>>
>>80906964
>>80906918
>>80906893
>>80906855
>>80906841
>>80906804
>>80906747
>>80906714
>>80906637
>>80906599
>>80906590
I wonder how many of these are just the same fag.
>>
>>80906282
>implying they would wait another 3-4 years to introduce the X-Men

Nah, man, if this deal is legit you'll see some sort of mention of mutants very soon.

>yfw Marvel replaces the Inhumans movie with an X-Men one
>yfw Agents of SHIT starts referring to Inhumans as mutants ("Inhuman is degrading and dehumanizing! We prefer 'mutated humans'.")
>yfw the Inhumans shilling in the comics stops and they're down to one book
>yfw the next big Marvel relaunch wave is going to be called All-New X-Men NOW! and will include a dozen X-Men related books

>yfw X-Men fans don't know how to behave now that they no longer feel like Marvel hates them
>>
>>80907146
Does the thrill of anonymously attacking strangers over the internet get your chode to tickle? Perhaps you should consider paying your overdue bar tab. Oh wait im going to guess you dont leave that crusty old basement you call your home. Perhaps if you took one moment, one day, nay, one passing second to think about your situation in life you would realize that in the end nothing is worth while and that the most you can do to positively impact this world and all other worlds in the known universe is to finally, FINALLY, itch that scratch in the back of your mind. The thought you dare not acknowledge lest you finally man up the cojones, balls for your impoverished foolhardy ass, to FINALLY take that power cord, sticky and grimy with caked on layers of doritos crumbs, sweat, and semen. A frothy, disgusting mixture of bodily waste that so accurately sums up who and what you and your lifestyle represent: Absolute scum. Not one more second should pass where you continue to contribute to the enthropic heat death of known reality. Take that power cable. Take that disgusting mound of semen, rubber, and disgusting food particles. Take it. Take all 8 feet of it from the very wall in which its plugged to the half dismantled box that you use to type this message to me. Take it, and finally, FINALLY, itch that scratch. Tie it as tight as you can around your neck, make sure that one end is securely fastened to the ceiling, and take that final plunge. That final step off your bent and mangled chair, the unfortunate piece of plastic used to carry your morbidly obese welfare person. Take that final step. Take that final step into the halls of darness and obscurity. Do it. Kill yourself. For the good of all mankind.
>>
>>80906871
>just want them to give a fuck about the x-men again so maybe the comics wont be flushed down the toilet day after day.

this
>>
Is it time to break this out?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljw8FMz17og
>>
fucking clickbait. Comicplanetcultureforlife? Who? Probably less credibility than fucking Latino-review. Fucking kek
>>
>>80907206
Why are you so hostile.

>>
>>80907163

Marvel won't put effort into Xbooks.

The abuse victims would buy 22 blank pages if Marvel put X-Men on the cover.
>>
>>80906862
Why do you persist you miserable little asshole?

Do you realize just what a waste you are? Just what a miserable little person you've turned out to be.think. Think back. to your childhood. Think about how full of promise and excitement you were. Now think about how you've suffocated and murdered that child under the weight of your own inadequacy. You've disappointed everyone, you know. Your mother can barely stand the sight of you, you are now as much the child she took to her breast as the cancerous lump growing in her uterus is. At least that lump of cells holds no false promise but peace from your wretched existence. Think back to all the people you ever encountered in your squandered life and say a quiet apology to them for being a complete waste of their time and faith. That girl who actually liked you, who you so foolishly indulged in fantasies of being married to and having children with and dying peaceful, gray haired on a bed with. Just think, she's currently rutting with some other, much more successful man(unlike you, who could barely be called a man, let alone human), filling her womb with his seed, propagating his lineage. Do you feel it? Do you hear it? Her nails on his back. Her moans of ecstasy when he takes her. They'll have a long, happy future together. A better one than you could've ever given her. .Your lineage is squandered on rags, dying, encrusted, yellowing rags and filling the dank air of your festering living area. You have failed not just as a person, but as a basic living being. You waste your time on message boards. You snap at people who have no identity, who will come and go through your life, and you meet them with hostility. Killing yourself would simply be a benefit to you so in all actuality I hope you never die. I hope you just keep living, in this constant state of mediocrity and anger.
>>
>>80907243
Why are you so hostile.

>>
>>80906270
>And remember this statement from Ryan Reynolds? He says that Deadpool isn’t in the X-Men universe.

I thought that was already obvious considering Colossus was different and the final fight was on a damn not-helicarrier
>>
RIP Inhumans.
>>
>>80907364
I hope to god this happens. I don't remember the last time Marvel tried to make something happen so artificially on such a large scale for so long.

Deadpool in the Way era comes close, but I still think Inhumans are worse because they actually affect other shit.
>>
>>80907310

Because Apocalypse and Old Man Logan are going to be finale films for the old universe.

Deadpool is part of the rebooted universe.
>>
>>80907464
Why are the Inhumans bad?
>>
>>80907552

Because Marvel decided they wanted them to be the new X-Men and killed what made them interesting.
>>
>>80907284
oh, it's a different one.

Thanks for meme'ing me, friend!
>>
>>80907552
Slavery.
>>
>>80907680
>Meme status: stale
Thanks lads these were a mighty funu hour. Really though OP you shouuld consider suicide.
>>
I highly doubt it. Even if Marvel were to make a deal with Fox, at this point it's too late to introduce mutants to the MCU.
>>
>>80905992
>X-Men
>not Fantastic Four
Pass.
>>
File: HNI_0018.jpg (48 KB, 330x495) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0018.jpg
48 KB, 330x495
>>80907799
>>80907720
i saw what you did faggot.
>>
Really starting to think movie/tv discussion to get relegated to /tv/
>>
>>80907163
>x-fags thinking Marvel doesn't hate
You're talking about the fanbase that complains when z-list muggas die, when x-men are dragged into an event, when the x-men are left out of an event, when the x-men don't have 20+ books. Bitching is in their blood.
>>
Pls no. MCU X-Men would be utter dogshit
>>
>>80905992
Not happening, fucking website that makes you go for a 3 pages article to get more add clicks isn't trustworthy as far as I'm concerned.

It is what I want since that would make X-men appear in games, cartoons and be in a better position in the comics, but I seriously doubt it,
>>
>>80908026
This. We need to start taking a serious index of which clickbait sites are advertising here.
>>
>>80905992
It wont happen for at least 5-10 years
Maybe more
>>
>>80908201
My memegame is nowhere near strong enough to participate, and I'm all out of reaction images, so I leave the dankness to the obvious pros in the thread.
>>
File: xmendofp_2882671b.jpg (60 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
xmendofp_2882671b.jpg
60 KB, 620x387
>>80908201
>Giving in to this degeneracy
Fucking flatscans
>>
>>80908383
I always hated how the term 'flatscans' never really got used in the x-men movies. I always thought it sounded like such a cool slur for humans.
>>
>>80906497
>Does the thrill of anonymously attacking strangers over the internet get your chode to tickle?

/tv/ is already stealing our meme
>>67224847

Then again it was probably /tv/ that started it here anyway because co is /tv/channel2 now so it's really their meme
>>
It's a clickbait thread ... but oh, man ... what the hell happened here.
>>
Only possible way is if Disney coughs up like 5 billion dollars
>>
>>80908492
ikr
>>
>>80906497
Fresh meme right here!
>>
Okay so we all know this is a clickbait article and literally the only value in this thread is the new memes it has given rise to but just for fun, if you had to bring the X-Men into the MCU, how would you do it?

First of all I wouldn't give a fuck about trying to explain wtf mutants were doing during alien invasion shit or Ultron are harmonizing that stuff because I'd rather just get to telling the story than spending time trying to make shit fit. Not like normies will be paying enough attention to question it, most already don't even know MCU from other studios adapting Marvel (or even DC because they keep on asking me when Batman's gonna be in the Avengers)

tbc
>>
>>80909017
I think first I'd start off with the original five and make it a story that takes place near the founding of the X-Men. I don't think I'd want to do Magneto straight away b/c we've seen so much of him, so maybe it'd be something that borrows more from "God Loves, Man Kills" and makes Rev. Stryker the villain.

Next film would leap into present time, where the X-Men has increased its ranks and there's a bunch of Claremont-era guys and everything. The film would borrow from the Schism, and have Cyclops gradually become jaded by the X-Men's pacifist approach to human/mutant relations in the face of their continued persecution, and he drifts more from Xavier's MLK philosophy to a Malcom X one. Wolverine resents that Cyclops is compromising the innocence of mutant children by bringing them into the more violent side of their mission, because Wolverine doesn't want to see these kids turn into what he is. So, they split apart. Villain would be the Hellfire club orchestrating the events that increase animosity toward mutants so that they can sell more Sentinels.
>>
All me: the thread
>>
File: Joe.png (1 MB, 1357x617) Image search: [Google]
Joe.png
1 MB, 1357x617
>>80906497
>mfw I'm board-hopping to witness this history in the making
>>
>>80909017

I'd have Xavier and Magneto in a bit of a private shadow-war collecting mutants for their cause. Not a ton of X-Men or Brotherhood members. Team for the first movie would be the Original 5 and maybe Storm and Wolverine to some capacity since they're pretty important in the public's eye.

>>80908702

I don't believe this article for a second but I could see Disney buying X-Men. Not for 5 billion but for a smaller amount. X-Men used to be one of Marvel's premier properties and alongside Spider-Man it's always been one of their bigger money makers. Now they're actively trying not to make money off of because of corporate bullshit and that seems like a real waste of potential profit.

I still think this article's bullshit but I can believe Marvel and Disney would want X-Men back or at least mend things over with Fox. Disney sure as hell needs Fox to like them since Fox still owns A New Hope.
>>
>>80906229
So this cuck forgot about the Fantastic Four.
>>
>>80906497
Wow, reading that really made me rethink my whole life. I thought I had it under control, but the more I think about it, the more I see that my whole life is a mess.

Just one example is this one time after I had just finished devouring way too much food at McDonalds (I was having one of those weeks) and I stopped by the grocery store to pick up some essentials. I was grabbing milk when I felt the urge. There was an old lady near me and I didn't want to subject her to that so I power walked into the aisle with the coffee beans and decided it was safe to rip add there. I mean, who the fuck would be grabbing coffee beans at 7 PM?

I let out one of the nastiest gas emissions this side of WWII. I shit you not, this was worse than even words could describe. Before my cheeks had even stopped flapping I was plugging my nose and nearly hurling. I thought to myself that I had to leave the area immediately...and that's when I noticed.

There, situated not three feet from my rancid behind, was Chuck Mangione. I had always heard the legends but I never thought they were true. He was visible behind the shelf, having parted some products aside. His face was something between a grimace and a smile. Before I could speak, he called to me in a low whisper.

"You've got the stank-ass, brother...there's only one way to cure that...let old Chuckie fix you up." He was snaking out of the shelf as he said this. By the time my surprise had wore off, it was too late. He pulled me to the ground and swiftly removed my pants while gagging me with a tacky sweater. I could only manage muffled sobs of protest as he rammed his flugelhorn straight up my bum and began to play Feels So Good. I felt my insides begin to wash over with a strange sensation. And just as quickly as it started, it was over. Chuck slithered back into the shelf and I was left feeling oddly refreshed. I still keep the sweater as a reminder of that day.
>>
>>80906497
holy shit
>>
>>80905992
I wouldn't be surprised.

I doubt Fox has planned any farther in advance for X-Men after Apocalypse. I mean, where do you really GO after Apocalypse? Not back to Magneto, that's for sure.

I also doubt that Fox has actually decided on this. They're gonna wait until they manage to procure the details of what Sony took away from Spidey's participation in Civil War, Hell, they might even wait until Spidey's solo movie, before they hand their keys (and most likely the keys to Fantastic Four as well considering that Marvel has wanted them back for years and they've been the movie equivalent of The Monkey's Paw to Fox) over to Marvel to make AvX: The Movie featuring Doctor Doom.
>>
What the holy fuck did I walk into anons? Its like Mister Frensky all over again
>>
>>80909263
After the Schism, we break into two parallel movies: Wolverine's side and Cyclops' side. The Cyclops-team movie is about his X-Men trying to assert themselves amongst the humans and make it known that any government persecuting mutants will be met with force. Villain would be Mr. Sinister, trying to remake the world in his image using Celestial technology.

Wolverine-team movie would be about his X-Men trying to locate a bunch of young mutants and teach them to hone their powers before other groups, such as the Brotherhood, try to use them for their own ends.

Maybe also an X-Force movie in which Wolverine's black-ops team snikts all the bubs that need to be snikted. The irony would sort of be that Wolverine engages in the same sort of violent shit he condemns Cyclops for, but the difference is that he wants to do it away from the children so that they can grow up in a world where they won't have to do that shit, whereas Cyclops is training children to be ready for war. Plot might be some cult trying to bring Apocalypse back by having him reborn. Then you get the whole thing about Phantomex being forced to kill a child for crimes he is prophesied to commit in the future.
>>
>>80906497
I'm finally here for something!
>>
Can we start the thread over?

There's no hope of discussion anymore.
>>
>>80906497
Iv witnessed the birth of a new copypasta. You are a great man.
>>
>>80909531
No.
>>
>>80909562
Why not?
>>
>>80909531
Why do you hate dank memes, anon?
>>
>>80909531
>>80909586
>wanting to abandon thread
>thinking OP is real/even worth discussing
>>
>>80909602
I don't, but /tv/ should be fucking nuked.
>>
>>80909619
Doesn't matter to me if it is real, I'll humor it anyway.

He wanted /co/'s opinion, I'm happy to give mine, that's how it works.
>>
>>80909619
Eh it isn't like the whole meme thing isn't being forced. My assumption is most of the 'WOAHHH SHIT DANK MEMES' replies are just the same couple of asshats trying to inflate the response because they want it to catch on.
>>
>>80909384
Yeah, I also kind of itch for a bare-bones approach with something like the original five. I think one reason I haven't seen any of the X-Men films is that most of them look like "Wolverine & Some Randoms" and they don't look like X-Men films enough for me to actually care.
>>
>>80909744
Exactly, they want to feel important.

It's the definition of a forced meme. Those used to be frowned upon, you know. But /tv/ is determined to be newfaggots.
>>
File: 1403816949832.png (210 KB, 472x459) Image search: [Google]
1403816949832.png
210 KB, 472x459
>>80909531
>it's a derailed thread episode
>>
>>80909757
Ok, ok. Chill man, chill.
You made a new pasta and got credit, don't push your luck.
I used to force memes like that until I took an arrow to the knee.
>>
File: 1456114975569.png (27 KB, 352x482) Image search: [Google]
1456114975569.png
27 KB, 352x482
>>80909757
>tripfag wants to force his own unfunny meme

You are pure cancer.
>>
>>80909744
>125 replies
54 posters

It's certainly possible.

I miss the earlier era of memes, when they weren't so forced. It used to be that something happened, somebody finds it humorous enough to mutate it and pass it on, and it goes from there. Now, people wake up thinking "how can I meme today?" or something happens and people are like "WE HAVE TO MAKE THIS A MEME NOW EVERYBODY PITCH IN AND SPREAD IT A LITTLE COME ON DO YOUR PART"

Memes have lost their purity
>>
>>80906533
If you don't think they were well cast before then your opinion is literally shit and I do not respect you.
>>
>>80909757
>It's me, the celebrity from that meme!
>It was me behind it, glad you liked it!
>When you spread it, tell them I sent you!

No.
>>
>>80909932
>/vp/ and rotom
Yeah, I know the feeling.
>>
>>80909757
Just for saying this I'm going to do my best to ignore and forget this existed.
>>
>>80910005
>>80909757

>backpedaling this hard
>>
>>80909757
Beating the dead meme into the ground
>>
>>80905992

NO NO NO FUCK THAT NOISE THE MCU DOESN'T NEED MUTANTS.
>>
>>80910054
It is believable that a new anon might have seen his chance at glory and stole the credit.

I say we take away all credit from the named guy since we will eight be taking credit away from someone who stole it or someone who is forcing it.

>>80910152
>>80906497
>>80906497
>>80908497
>>80906497
>>80906497
>>80909757
>>80906497

You have 2 mins to post cap with or without (you)
>>
The Thread So Far:
>Anon was a faggot
>Another Anon responded with a paragraph's worth of extremely edgy insults
>Some shitposters from /tv/ who had been waiting in the wings to ruin shit up like they always do, decided that it was their latest dank meme
>Anons who came to discuss the OP got mad at off topic discussion and how newfags and /tv/'s obsession with /b/-tier shitposting in lieu of actually discussion
>/tv/ responded in kind
>some tripfaggot decided to take credit for the afformentioned dank meme
>the thread agreed he was a cunt
>the guy who actually made the post came back and saw the shitshow that the thread had become, then cried himself to sleep out of guilt
>>
does this mean wolverine will finally be a shorty?
I don't even need a full subhuman child man, just someone shorter than the main male cast by a noticeable amount
>>
>>80910632
>>80910490
>no (you)s
I'm doubting the validity of what you have said.
>>
>>80910544
>MUH /tv/ BOGEYMEN
Bitch ass nigga
>>
>>80910779
*boogeymen
>>
>>80910745
Post cross link?
We might as well archive the full extent of this one night stand of memes.
>>
File: 266.jpg (36 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
266.jpg
36 KB, 604x604
>>80906497

2016 truly is the year of the meme
>>
I'm gong to regret this, but does anyone else have a pasta they want to post/repost while we are all here?
>>
>NO OP
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>80911009
Well that's why I said 2 mins.
Here, I'll give you one more >>80906497 chance with >>80909549 >>80906497 one that will be hard to >>80907284 photoshop even with 3 mins >>80907307 >>80907680 >>80906497 >>80907284
>>
>>80906497
>>
File: 1457693623330.jpg (42 KB, 650x368) Image search: [Google]
1457693623330.jpg
42 KB, 650x368
>>80906497
Damn, that was impressive. Really.
>>
>>80905992
so there is hope for a spiderman deadpool movie?
>>
>>80911457
It's the real deal.
No one could be THAT fast.
Itch-That-Scratch Anon is a fraud.
>>
>>80906229
>every Marvel property
>Namor and Man-Thing still owned by Universal and Lionsgate respectively
>>
>>80911223
>>80911457
>>80911498
Oh wait.....
I just check my trap.
Yep. Itch-That-Scratch is the real creator.
I included one of Itch-That-Scratch's posted in there and there is a (you) next to it along with a (you) next to the original post.
>>
File: 1458448625422.png (13 KB, 1252x100) Image search: [Google]
1458448625422.png
13 KB, 1252x100
>>80911636
Since Itch-That-Scratch deleted it, here is the proof.
It should also be on Desu Storage.
>>
>>80911448
Remember all the parents who took their kids to see Deadpool?

Imagine if Spiderman was featured in that movie instead of Colossus.

It won't happen.
>>
>>80906497
That's some nice Ad Hominem
>>
File: proof.png (74 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
proof.png
74 KB, 1600x900
>>80911765
yeah, he deleted it, but >>80911712 and this screen cap should be proof that Itch-That-Scratch made the meme, tried to force the meme, and then tried to backpedal when he was called out on forcing the meme.
>>
>>80911634
Its funny cos namor is one of the ones i want in the MCU the most. I think hed be a great addition to agent carter.

well second most. the one i want most is FF. I love the x-men but woudl rather them reboot and remain on their own but cleaned up of the mess theyre in. But the fantastic four just make sense in the MCU.
>>
File: flame.jpg (11 KB, 135x88) Image search: [Google]
flame.jpg
11 KB, 135x88
>20th Century Fox’s mutant movie universe will meet its end in X-Men: Apocalypse and when it does, it will be rebooted in the Marvel Cinematic Universe just like Deadpool.
>just like Deadpool

WHY DID ANYBODY KEEP READING PAST THIS LINE?

NO, I'M NOT EVEN GOING TO READ THE REST OF THIS THREAD, IT'S CLEARLY GONE ON TOO LONG. YOU'RE ALL DUMBASSES
>>
>>80911956
Because there is a (you) next to >>80906497 (the original pasta) and >>80907680 (the first time itch-that-scratch posted with a trip)

>>80911009
posted a cap, with a (you) next to the original and the post that talked about itch-that-scratch being a fake. And there is a (you) next to >>80911009, so yeah.

Also, >>80911457 was quick to delete his post once he saw that he fell into my trap.
>>
>>80912055
I would agree, but no one could make a fake cap that fast.
Especially if they would also have to move all the other text to make room for the (you).
>>
>>80912338
... So the conclusion is?
>>
File: the shadow.jpg (87 KB, 690x690) Image search: [Google]
the shadow.jpg
87 KB, 690x690
>>80906119
>"The Shadow"
Alec could that be you?
>>
>>80905992
Thanks for the link to clickbait faggot
>>
>>80912435
The first one took a long time to he posted and had time to be altered.

The 2nd one was posted too quickly for anyone to have time to put the (you) in.
>>
>>80906497
Beautiful, senpai.
>>
One thing that confuses me is what is the point of guzzling it? Does it help clear your throat?
>>
>>80912777
but then why would he put a (you) next to the post that would prove him wrong?
Or delete the post 1:05 later?
And why has he not posted again to prove he is innocent?
He was responding to posts a lot before >>80911457 happened.
>>
>>80911883

I'm this anon >>80910054
Glad to know I was right.
>>
>>80905992
How can I be Frank too?
>>
>all these deleted posts
LOL
>>
File: onslaught.jpg (137 KB, 846x1280) Image search: [Google]
onslaught.jpg
137 KB, 846x1280
>>80909451
>I doubt Fox has planned any farther in advance for X-Men after Apocalypse. I mean, where do you really GO after Apocalypse?

Uh just off the top of my head

The Shi'ar
A proper Phoenix saga
Onslaught
Phalanx
The Shadow King
Mojo

Id personally love to see an X-men in space movie
>>
File: The_Uncanny_X_Men_272_001.jpg (16 KB, 207x240) Image search: [Google]
The_Uncanny_X_Men_272_001.jpg
16 KB, 207x240
>>80905992
Did you say Frank?
>>
>>80905992
Yooooooooooooo
>>
>>80912062
You think it was a coincidence they included something that looked like a Helicarrier yet couldn't officially call a Helicarrier?
Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.