[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did you think about Spongebob when it first aired?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: fdfd.gif (901 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
fdfd.gif
901 KB, 320x240
What did you think about Spongebob when it first aired?
>>
Girls in my class were pretty obsessed with it. I found it pretty retarded at first, it was only after about ten years that I got into it and started to appreciate it for what it was.
>>
>>80904197
>thisll never last
>>
>>80904197
Its that show that just started airing alongside Rocket power, its pretty funny!
>>
>>80904197
I loved. I was only 4 tho.
>>
>this is alright
>>
>>80904197
Liked it as a kid, and basically talked in spongebob quotes to certain friends throughout all grade schooling
Rewatching it as an adult you can see how well crafted it was
>>
Tumblr shit
>>
I thought some episodes were funny but got tired of the fact that there were so few episodes where they kept re-running Dying for Pie all the time. I ended up not liking that episode as a kid because of it, but looking back, it was pretty good. That ending.
>>
>>80904197
i remember the first ep reveal being teased big
i thought the show was weird but it grew on me

literally no one could have predicted it would becomes nickelodeon's mickey mouse
>>
File: 1mywaifusad.jpg (520 KB, 1916x1076) Image search: [Google]
1mywaifusad.jpg
520 KB, 1916x1076
Welcomed it with open arms since I thought it went really well with all the other good shows that were also on Nick

>Rocko
>Ren and Stimpy
>Catdog
>Fairly Odd Parents
>Jimmy Neutron

Was a really stacked card. Now its literally the only show to watch on Nick since LoK was a massive failure
>>
>>80904197
Me and my closest friend would quote it everytime, we practically had most episodes memorized by heart and we still idlely say a couple libes every now and then because it's just so engraved into us
>>
File: 1458098038014.jpg (28 KB, 294x265) Image search: [Google]
1458098038014.jpg
28 KB, 294x265
>>80904197
I was 7. I don't remember any opinions I had when I was 7.
>>
Help Wanted was awesome
Leaf Blower was boring shit
Tea at the Tree Dome was alright
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>80908552
>Catdog
>Jimmy Neutron

Horrible taste.
>>
File: 1455542183920.jpg (21 KB, 271x270) Image search: [Google]
1455542183920.jpg
21 KB, 271x270
>>80904197

This will be canceled soon.

-8 year old me
>>
This is pretty funny.
>>
>>80908778
>Leaf Blower was boring shit
this is the litmus test for shit taste
>>
I remember feeling really startled and uneasy when he got all dried out at sandys house
>>
>>80904197
Loved it, laughed right good at a lot of it, very much enjoyed the tone and characters.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.