[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it realistic that the Hulk has never raped or tried to rape
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: SavageHulk.jpg (96 KB, 605x500) Image search: [Google]
SavageHulk.jpg
96 KB, 605x500
Is it realistic that the Hulk has never raped or tried to rape anyone?

Especially in his wilder, more savage phases, when he's a slave to the most base impulses.
>>
>>80901261
Is a guy who gains 1000% of his mass in flesh and turns green in fits of rage realistic?
>>
>>80901261
I don't think sex is the Banner's version of the Hulk's thing.

She-Hulk? Sure.
>>
>>80901261
Hulk is just ANGRY. There's never been a "bas impulses" aspect to the character.
>>
>>80901261
you're thinking of ultimate hulk who has done that. old man hulk also was a complete monster
616 hulk is usually Banners rage and frustration but guided by his inherent decency....unless he's evil or something.
>>
>>80901434

The grey Ultimate Hulk was basically chuwero-tier in terms of fucking and eating shit, but that's Millar for you.
>>
>>80901340
But we do separate the realism of powers from the realism of psychology.

I feel like Hulk would really go full Kid Miracleman were it not for the textual constraints of his universe. There's no reason he wouldn't.

>>80901434
He's angry but for some reason he only punches and kicks and uses blunt force against his enemies. He never tears them limb from limb or eats them or anything like that even though there's no reason for him not to. His aim is just to destroy by any means at his disposal.
>>
>>80901484
Who did Ultimate Hulk fuck?
>>
>>80901509
>even though there's no reason for him not to

He was created to entertain children
>>
>>80901261
Jury is still out on Old Man Logan's Hulk.

It's insinuated that she was violated. However, if she was crazy from radiation sickness... Maybe her inherent sluttiness took over.

Is there any trace of Jennifer Walters in that universe?
>>
>>80901536

Freddie Prinze Jr.
>>
>>80901589
Like I said, textual constraints of his universe. Just as Punisher was created to entertain children but not his MAX version with the parental advisory on the cover.
>>
Bruce just isn't a very sexual man, and it really shows in his Hulk, his hot, single female lawyer cousin though...
>>
>>80901509
>His aim is just to destroy by any means at his disposal.
>it's a dumbshit who doesn't read the Hulk poster
Also Hulk Annual 2000, which are a bit weird and there is no rape. Hulk just wants to fuck She-Hulk because she is a Hulk and all the Avengers are having a fuss over it
>>
>>80901509
Have you ever been angry before? I mean like REALLY angry. So angry you couldn't see straight. When you get that angry, you don't rip things apart. You hit them. Hard. It's the same in everyone without fail. I can only imagine that a giant green embodiment of rage would act similarly.
>>
>>80901261
Hulk is an 8-year-old boy who just wants his dad to stop hitting his mom. nothing more and nothing less
>>
>>80901868
I've never had the strength to basically vaporize someone just by slapping them, though.
>>
>>80901261
Hulk has somehow managed to never kill anybody while on a rampage. Not raping anybody is not much of a stretch.
>>
>>80901902
Yes, and...? I don't see body builders chowing down on people and they're quite a bit stronger than me. Extra strength won't change how someone acts when they're THAT angry. Everyone reverts to the same actions.
>>
>>80902098
Bodybuilders aren't blinded by rage though

Think about that rapper Big Lurch, he took some PCP and ate his roommate in an insane rage
>>
>>80901261
>Is it realistic that the Hulk has never raped or tried to rape anyone?

Yes, because he is a comic book superhero.

>Especially in his wilder, more savage phases, when he's a slave to the most base impulses.

He's fictional.

By your reasoning, Disney should do a version of Winnie the Pooh where Pooh mauls Christopher Robin.
>>
>>80902200
Pooh is just a little bear though
>>
>>80901449
>unless he's evil or something.
I fuckin hate asterisks like that. Just leave the characters alone. People need to stop buying shitty fan fiction.
>>
>>80901261
You don't understand this character at all.
>>
>>80901509
You're ignoring realism of psychology in fiction is typically VERY unrealistic. Most instances are simple if not simplistic and more vehicles for narrative themes, plot/character progression, or just plain old entertainment. Hulk on average is written to be a hero so the psychology reflected is deep down he's a just man.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.