[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prepare for ooc choices
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
Prepare for ooc choices
>>
So what's the Civil War about this time?
>>
>>80896812
It's Minority Report
>>
>>80896812
Apparently some guy that can see the future becomes a main focal point, I think it goes that Iron Man want so use this insight to prevent the future by imprisoning people before they do the crime, while Captain Marvel wants to change the future by doing something else I guess.
I'm barely keeping up with it.
>>
>>80896812
it's literally minority report
>>
>>80896845
>>80896875
The PKD estate should sue.
>>
>>80896845
>>80896863
>>80896875
Some somehow even gayer than the last one?
>>
>>80896812
gonna geuss Muslims
>>
>>80896863
You got it backwards, actually. Captain Marvel's team is the one who wants to use the future teller to stop precrime, and Iron Man's team is against it.
>>
>>80896863
you got them switched
>>
>>80896958
Is this the same Captain Marvel who used to be Ms. Marvel but lost her memory or some shit and is now an entirely different person and is now Captain Marvel?
>>
have they come out and said it's seeing the future junk or is that spec from that one forum post
>>
>>80896958
OK, she just wants to STOP the guy before committing a crime or she wanna trow him in jail for something he never did? This is important because if it is the later, then this event is way more cancerous that what I thought it would be.
>>
>>80896863
other way around. Iron Man's the guy who doesn't want to use the info, and Capt Marvel does.

It's totally out of character for Tony, and a shit ton of other people on Carol's side including Capt America (Steve Rogers) and fucking Bucky (really?!).

Spider-man's new techno-take with shades of Superior make him into the perfect swing voter yet again though, so a+ there at least.. but jeeeez on a lot of these other choices.
>>
At least the first civil war had a decent premise before it sucked.
>>
>>80897119
REAR BUCK'S RECENT SERIES HE ABSOLUTELY WOULD BE DOWN WITH PREVENTIVE MEASURES.
>>
>>80897035
It was in the first article that announced the event.
>>
>>80896784
>putting her series on hold for Secret Wars and relaunching for no reason has caused sales to drop
>now she's getting dragged into Civil War
Is Kamala finished? Has Marvel destroyed their biggest new property through their own hubris?
>>
>>80896784
>fake muslims
haram as fuck
>>
File: nice things.jpg (254 KB, 1531x726) Image search: [Google]
nice things.jpg
254 KB, 1531x726
>>80896784
instead of preparing at getting butthurt by shit writing, why not just, I dunno, not read it?
like, ignore it and read better things.
Why would you go and read stuff that you know is going to be horrible?
>>
>>80899132
Bendis pls, you know that the rest of Marvel books are shit too.
>>
I hope Nakia becomes a super and becomes Kamala's rival/nemesis
>>
>>80899132
>instead of preparing at getting butthurt by shit writing, why not just, I dunno, not read it?

If that worked, me not reading Fear Itself would have prevented A vs. X and Axis.
>>
>>80899132
Ignoring this shit would be easier if the crossover didn’t interrupt all the other comics.

Hope what happened with Millar happens to Bendis.
>>
File: consider the follo.gif (101 KB, 532x551) Image search: [Google]
consider the follo.gif
101 KB, 532x551
>>80899208
>Bendis
bendis would want people to read his event.
I'm just saying
STOP READING THINGS THAT YOU KNOW ARE SHIT
>>80899477
if you don't read things that you don't like you'll feel better. that alone is good enough reason.
if you refuse to talk about them it's even better.
just ignore and move on.
>>
File: img_0938.png (44 KB, 318x240) Image search: [Google]
img_0938.png
44 KB, 318x240
>>80899781
>he considers this book good
>>
>>80899132
if this is anything like civil war 1 then we won't be able to. between spin-off and tie ins the whole marvel line up is going to get caught up in this mess and you won't be able to read anything with out the stick of this event on it.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.