[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Paco Medina new Best Avengers artist. AIM vs SHIELD vs WHISPER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
Paco Medina new Best Avengers artist.

AIM vs SHIELD vs WHISPER
>>
>>80896691
art looks ok, but I'm not buying a civil war II book.
>>
>>80896691
It's been a while since Power Man turned orange like that

I kinda missed it
>>
So we have back-to-back event tie ins. I'm glad I dropped NA at #6.
>>
>>80897962
I'm starting to think the "tie ins" are really loose.
Also, the only books you'll hurt are the ones that low sell.
>>
>>80898509
Both Standoff and CWII tie ins are the same story: AIM clashing with SHIELD.
>>
>>80898615
King already said he's off Vision at 12, I can't hurt it anymore by dropping it
>>
>>80896691
one of the blandest artists ever
>>
>>80896691
Huh. PM is still on the team. Could have sworn he was the traitor.
>>
>>80899042
Is it definitely someone on the roster or could it be support staff like Toni Ho (who's been cosying up to Pod the most powerful weapon on Earth) or Max Brashear (formerly Doctor Positron) or even Tippy Toe (colourblind my ass)
>>
Have they explained in new avengers why Sunspot is depowered?
he is one of the few characters who survived for decades solely on artists loving him for how cool he looked while using his superpower.
>>
>>80899344
Terrigen mist.
>>
>>80899344
Inhuman AIDS
>>
>>80899405
meh
this reminds me of the legacy virus, inconsistent disease.
>>
GUYS!
OPs cover is by Julian Totino Tedesco.

Paco Medina is the artist on Contest of Champions
>>
>>80898956
Don't you mean TITS artists?
>>
>>80899042
I think the traitor is Songbird and she doesn't even know it. I think SHIELD used the girl from Standoff to mess with her mind to join AIM and plant the bugs, but make her not even away she's done any of it.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.