[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
inhumanlivesmatter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
File: 797600-bolt.jpg (85 KB, 900x1376) Image search: [Google]
797600-bolt.jpg
85 KB, 900x1376
Why does /co/ hate Black Bolt?
Is it his failed marriage?
Is it all that shit with the terrigen?
Is it his strong jaw and confident demeanor?
Black Bolt says -
He doesn't say shit because he would destroy your entire city.
>>
I don't.

It's all the other lame, shitty Inhumans that I hate.
>>
Cuckbolt.
>>
>>80894128
If they didn't look like a circus freakshow got fucked by a zoo I would enjoy Inhumans a lot more, yeah.
>>
It's because he's an asshole with not much else going on. All of his supporting characters are also assholes with stupider designs and powers. At least Black Bolt has cool powers and design, what the fuck does Karnak or the minotaur guy have?
>>
>>80894212
He's friends with Black Bolt.
>>
>>80894100
Seriously though, what the fuck kind of name is "Blackagar Boltagon"
>>
>>80894300
exotic
>>
File: boltagon wins LOL.png (658 KB, 1040x1008) Image search: [Google]
boltagon wins LOL.png
658 KB, 1040x1008
>>80894212
Karnak has cool powers, being a priest, and he is only an asshole when the time calls for it. BB has been progressively become a bigger asshole since coming out of the fault. The bar thing could go anywhere. Crystal isn't an asshole.
>>
I love Black Bolt. Some characters are silent but deadly. Black Bolt is silent or deadly. He's cool.
>>
>>80894100
And yet he causes less problems than the mutants.
>>
File: boltagon2019.jpg (31 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
boltagon2019.jpg
31 KB, 460x276
So I went ahead and cast Blacks for the Inhumans movie.
>>
>>80894181
If they DID look more like that I'd enjoy them more.
Most of the Royal Family can pass as totally normal. It shits all over the Inhumans' supposed gimmick.
>>
>>80895159
I actually like black bolt but i never understood his power
>>
>>80894100
I don't like any of the Inhumans. They're a bunch of assholes, and Marvel pushes them like crazy.
>>
>>80894181
seriously, fucking garbage-pail-kids-looking-asses
>>
>>80895311
I've read some and I still don't really get it. Like, the speech center of his BRAIN is where his powers are connected/activated. But his VOICE somehow controls them? Is it his vocal chords or his brain? Either way, it's some electron shit.

Also he is beyond peak Inhuman strength, endurance, speed, agility, durability. Since Inhumans are already past humans in physicality that says a lot. He can also internalize his powers to charge up his physical abilities. I know I'm missing some other shit besides blow up planets and Inhuman telepathy.
>>
>>80895909
His voice is the most destructive, but he can transmute matter with his mind
>>
>>80895311
Basically has the power to absorb and manipulate electrons. That allows him to manipulate matter and energy, shoot beams, fly, augment his strength. The voice thing is a because his powers are connected to the speech center of his brain so anytime he tries to talk it causes a disturbance in electrons. BB is the result of Kirby giving him two unrelated powers without explaining how they work and writers years down the line trying to make sense of it.
>>
File: dazzler.jpg (72 KB, 600x322) Image search: [Google]
dazzler.jpg
72 KB, 600x322
Something about Blackbolt that isnt any longer canon

Dazzler used to be able to turn Black Bolts voice into light

I am pretty sure Marvel wouldnt allow that nowadays, Black Bolt isnt anymore ultra Banshee with regards to his superpower.
>>
I like black bolt from what i read of them.

>>80895278
Like he said. The royal family is straight but the rest of the inhumans are....

They shouldn't try to push them so hard over x-men. X-men is just more appealing.
>>
File: dazzler black bolt 2.jpg (158 KB, 664x1022) Image search: [Google]
dazzler black bolt 2.jpg
158 KB, 664x1022
>>
>>80895260
I think you want someone with strong facial expression. Because he would need to carry scenes on that alone with the audience knowing what he means.
>>
>>80896261
actually in a what if infinity inhumans,, they brought that again to kill Tanos
>>
File: 1876666-cyclops5.jpg (72 KB, 360x515) Image search: [Google]
1876666-cyclops5.jpg
72 KB, 360x515
>>80894100
>Why does /co/ hate Cyclops?
>Is it his failed marriage?
>Is it all that shit with the terrigen?
>Is it his strong jaw and confident demeanor?
>Cyclops sees -
>He doesn't see shit because he would destroy your entire city.
WHEN WILL PEOPLE REALISE THEY ARE THE SAME FUCKING GUY
>>
>>80896463
I was more thinking in Drive he didn't say shit and was real violent. I like the idea of a real stone faced BB. I think that reflects how disciplined he is to control his power.
>>
Inhumans are fine, it's forcing them into the X-Man slot that's the problem. Give a good writer a loose leash and a lot of freedom on Inhuman society on earth and they'd make them interesting. There's a lot to be interested in.
>>
>>80896261
in the writers defense, this came out before the MU handbook that explained his powers came out. Before than it was loud sounds, vibrations, etc. They just couldn't settle on why his voice was destructive even when he whispers.
>>
>>80896597
Probably because Vanilla Alphaguy sucks compared to Cuckbolt Spacegod.
>>
>>80896513
>>80896701
Also it's just a really cool fun idea which is much more important than some random electron autism.
>>
>>80896597
But difference between them is that one of them was put in an impossible position outcome of which might have been much worse, but he still gets hate for what he's done.
>>
>>80896855
THE SAME. FUCKING. GUY.
>>
>>80896597
Anon, Black Bolt is end game Cyclops. Cylcops when he is finally accepted as the supreme leader of the mutants. Still willing to what is needed for his people no matter the cost.
>>
>>80896891
That's the joke he was making, breh.
>>
>>80894100
>look ma, I'm shilling shithumans
>>
>>80895311
lovely

>>80895398
>mutantbrofist
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.