[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Worm /co/ related?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: coil.jpg (38 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
coil.jpg
38 KB, 894x894
Is Worm /co/ related?
>>
Worm being a web novel about Superhumans. Been enjoying it so far.
>>
Why the fuck couldn't Coil just double tap Taylor when he had her cornered in that building he set on fire? Fucking double tap, they teach that shit in Vaguely Competent Super-villain 101.
>>
>>80888739
because then Leet's machine wouldn't have worked. it could only work if it eventually failed. Leet's power sabotages him.
>>
>>80888273
You'd think there would be a bigger following on /co/. And more art.
>>
>>80888273
no, its literature with entirely its own characters
>>
>>80888273
No, fuck off back to spacebattles.
>>
>>80889222
What? I meant why didn't he just shoot her twice with his normal gun. He just shoots her once, sees her writhe in pain from getting shot and goes, "Oh, I guess she's bulletproof." But even good bulletproof vests degrade rapidly after taking a shot, and he saw he shot her right in the armour instead of the suit.

A lot of worm is Taylor getting lucky breaks from enemies that should have just killed her, but this takes the cake.
>>
File: Simurgh.jpg (107 KB, 793x1008) Image search: [Google]
Simurgh.jpg
107 KB, 793x1008
>>80889300
I never saw us talking about it when it was being made. When the sequel is up and active I bet it will happen more often.

I hope the Simurgh gets to have her son/father baby.
>>
>>80889436
thing is, if he was going to shoot her twice, Leet's machine wouldn't have switched the Taylors. read it again, he tried a bunch of stuff until it worked, including putting explosives at the site of the launch.
>>
>>80889473
>I hope the Simurgh gets to have her son/father baby.
Wat. Is there more Worm reading material I missed after the finale? I don't recall the Simurgh getting pregnet.
>>
>>80889480
"Don't use grenades."

How many times you think she killed him before he got it going where he thought he won?
>>
>>80889473
That's kind of a surprise. I think it's a really good piece of superhero/supervillain fiction, which doesn't automatically make it /co/-related, but might have helped it gain some traction here due to the content.
>>
>>80889537
You didn't read the epilouge?

She wasn't pregnant, but Teacher noticed she built something different inside of one of her other machines during the big fight. Lung intercepted it on his direction and turned the insides to goop but there was an an unattractive looking baby inside of it.

Perhaps she needs a worthy opponent.
>>
>>80889614
I mean to say I don't think we really knew about it. Since I noticed these threads only popped up after I'd finished reading it I'm guessing lots of us started reading it once it was already complete, so there wasn't a lot to talk about.
>>
>>80888273
is it a comic?
is it a cartoon?

fuck off reddit cuck
>>
i wonder why didn't wildbow make a kickstarter for getting Worm an editor. i'd have payed for that.
>>
>>80889816
I think you're on the wrong board. Reddit is /v/'s boogeyman. Tumblr is /co/'s.

Seriously, what's the issue, autismo?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.