[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whose ready for the Valiant Cinematic Universe? http://www.h
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 680x380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 680x380
Whose ready for the Valiant Cinematic Universe?
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/bloodshot-harbinger-comics-get-film-790433
>>
>>80888056
Yeah, this kind of happened in the 90s and it didn't really take then either.

I've got a quarter of an Archer & Armstrong screenplay in my hard drive though.
>>
File: huehue whaduhfuk.jpg (2 KB, 121x124) Image search: [Google]
huehue whaduhfuk.jpg
2 KB, 121x124
>>80888056
Can't see this bombing harder than a Meg White solo career, no sir
>>
>>80888078
>Yeah, this kind of happened in the 90s and it didn't really take then either.
You mean how studios were making cape moves over any property they could get their hands on?
>>
>>80888056
I read Bloodshot, Harbinger, Harbinger Wars and XO Manowar up to issue 30 and it was all fucking boring as shit. Don't understand the appeal, honestly.
>>
>>80888268
90s nostalgia.
>>
>>80888268
>>80888445
Yeah, people can't possibly like different stuff, no sir.
>>
>>80888088
Why would it bomb? Casuals don't care which company makes movies, as long as it looks appealing they'll go watch it.
>>
>>80888056
yeah sure fuck it throw in a 15th cinematic universe why not
>>
>>80888056
Imperium is pretty rad. Would make an excellent X-com 2 mod.

I'd rather have Invincible action figures though. ( I know it's image shut up ;__; )
>>
>>80890477
Speaking of Image, I wonder if any studio interested in their properties.
>>
>>80890549
Robert Cuckman is milking TWD dry. I doubt he'll ever tackle Invincicuck.

After 127 you'll see why the name.
>>
>>80888489
Did I say they couldn't? I said I couldn't understand the appeal, not that there was no appeal.
>>
>>80888056
>Sony
Yep, it's fucked.
2015 releases.
Concussion
The Night Before
Spectre
Freaks of Nature
Goosebumps
The Walk-
Hotel Transylvania 2
Ricki and the Flash
Pixels
Aloha
Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2
Chappie
>>
>>80888056
I was not aware how much I wanted to see a Solar movie. Hope they don't FFox it up, though. Turok could be pretty cool. Bloodshot and Eternal Warrior would be fairly standard action fare, Not sure about H.A.R.D.Corps. I seriously doubt Archer & Armstrong could work as a movie. X-0 could work, though.

Also I refuse to watch/read anything involving Magnus wearing pants.
>>
>>80894600
Valiant don't hold the rights for the Gold Key franchises. In fact, I think it's Dreamworks who does.
>>
>>80888056
Please God, no more "cinematic universes".
>>
I'm all for a Valiant movie universe, but Harbinger Wars ain't gonna cut it. It was a pretty forgettable crossover.
>>
>>80888056
>Whose
>>
>>80896810
As long as we get a hell of a lot of Harada it can work. Bloodshot is a safe bet for a first film, and the next step to establish a shared universe feel from there is with the Project Rising Spirit/Harbinger Foundation connection.

But yeah, Harbinger Wars isn't what I'm really looking forward to. I NEED that Archer & Armstrong buddy adventure comedy, especially since the Anni-Paddas give them so much to work with.
>>
Who the fuck are these characters even? No one is going to care.

>>80894469
Are you serious?
>>
>>80897344
Y'see they're trying this radical new idea where they try and have a movie with characters people don't know beforehand, and introduce them to the audience within the film itself. Crazy, I know.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.