[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 17
File: 1.jpg (664 KB, 1382x2048) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
664 KB, 1382x2048
Spoilers.

Bruce Wayne (Ben Affleck) is in Metropolis during the battle between Superman (Henry Cavill) and General Zod (Michael Shannon), attempting to reach the Wayne Financial Building, which ends up being destroyed. In the wreckage, Bruce finds Wallace Keefe (Scoot McNairy), whose legs have been shattered by the debris. Wayne blames Superman for the catastrophe, and Superman becomes a controversial figure as he dedicates himself to rescuing people and averting disasters across the globe.

Two years later, Lois Lane (Amy Adams) is in Africa interviewing a warlord when her accompanying photographer is revealed to be an undercover CIA operative, leading to a firefight in which several bystanders are killed before Superman arrives, rescues Lois and disarms the warlord's men. Meanwhile, in Gotham, Batman rescues a group of young women that were kidnapped by a human trafficking ring and brands their captors with his mark before escaping the police and returning to the Batcave, where he reunites with Alfred Pennyworth (Jeremy Irons), who is concerned with Batman's increasingly extreme methods following the death of Robin. They watch the report about the incident in Africa, for which Superman has been blamed, and diverge on their opinions on Superman. Wayne has also been providing financial assistance to the survivors of the Battle of Metropolis, but Keefe, who blames Superman for his predictamente, refuses his help, sending his letters back with inscriptions of "You let your family die", further enraging Wayne.

In Metropolis, Clark Kent reads about Batman's activities and, believing him to be a dangerous criminal, approaches Perry White (Laurence Fishburne) to write an expose, but Perry declines and assigns Clark to cover the launch of a new operational system by Lex Luthor (Jesse Eisemberg).
>>
>>80888033
Fuck you, OP. I'm not reading that.
>>
File: 2.jpg (593 KB, 1382x2048) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
593 KB, 1382x2048
At LexCorp Tower, Luthor is visited by Senator Finch (Holly Hunter), who approaches him to develop a deterrent against Superman should he go rogue. Luthor reveals that his researchers have been studying the effects of the World Engine on the Indian Ocean and found samples of Kryptonite, which he believes can weaken Superman. Luthor then convinces Senator Finch to give him acess to the corpse of General Zod and the Kryptonian scout ship, which were both seized by the government, for further experimentation, and convinces her to arrange for a crate of Kryptonite to be brought into Metropolis without going through Customs.

Lois learns that the warlord was armed with prototype military-grade weaponry and launches an investigation into his supplier. Wayne also begins investigating and becomes suspicious of Luthor. He attends the launch party and plants a device so Alfred can hack into LexCorp's mainframe from the Batcave and retrieve data. Kent then approaches Wayne and they discuss Batman's activities before being interrupted by Luthor. While they are distracted, Diana Prince (Gal Gadot), a wealthy antiques dealer, steals Wayne's device and leaves.

Kent leaves the party to answer to a massive fire during the Day of the Dead parade in Mexico, which causes further controversy and motivates Senator Finch to demand that Superman attends a Congress hearing to discuss his place in the world. Keefe is arrested for vandalizing Superman's statue in Metropolis, but Luthor and Finch bail him out and Luthor provides him with a new wheelchair, with Finch deciding to use him as a character witness to demonstrate the consequences of Superman's recklessness.

Wayne locates Diana at a museum and retrieves the device. Diana reveals that the files are encrypted and that she stole it because Luthor has a picture of her that she needs back.
>>
File: 3.jpg (664 KB, 1382x2048) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
664 KB, 1382x2048
Wayne returns to the Batcave and decrypts the files, through which he learns about Kryptonite and decides to use it to launch a preemptive strike against Superman, which Alfred disagrees with. That night, Wayne experiences the "Knightmare", in which Earth has been reduced to a scorched wasteland ruled by Superman. During the dream, Batman is approached by The Flash (Ezra Miller), who alerts him of a looming evil that can only be defeated with Superman's help, and that "she must live".

Batman attempts to intercept the shipment of Kryptonite being brought into Metropolis by mercenaries led by Anatoly Kniazev (Callan Mulvey), but Superman intervenes and destroys the Batmobile, ordering Batman to end his activities, which enrages Batman even further.

Senator Finch finds out Luthor is trying to create a biological weapon using General Zod's DNA and disagrees with him, but Luthor subtly threatens her. After discussing the matter with his mother, Martha Kent (Diane Lane), Superman arrives at the Congress hearing, where he discusses the validity of his efforts with Senator Finch. She finds a threatening note in papers and notices that Lex is absent, and realizes too late what's about to happen. Luthor triggers an explosive embedded in Keefe's wheelchair, leveling the building and killing Finch, Keefe and several others. Batman holds Superman accountable and breaks into LexCorp, stealing the Kryptonite to develop anti-Superman weapons. He also finds a secret file in the data stolen from LexCorp, labeled "Metahumans", including a picture of Diana from 1918, and footage of Barry Allen foiling a robbery, Aquaman (Jason Momoa) destroying an underwater drone scouting the wreckage of a sunken ship, and Victor Stone (Ray Fisher) being rebuilt by S.T.A.R. Labs after being injured during the Battle of Metropolis.
>>
File: 4.jpg (103 KB, 654x960) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
103 KB, 654x960
Meanwhile, Luthor uses Zod's DNA to gain entrance into the scout ship, and uses the Genesis Chamber to create his weapon, splicing his own DNA with Zod's despite the computer's warnings against it. Martha is kidnapped by Luthor's men, while Lois is captured while investigating LexCorp's connection to the military-grade weaponry conspiracy.

Batman crafts a Kryptonite spear and mounts the Batsignal atop an abandoned building to lure Superman into a fight. At LexCorp Tower, Luthor throws Lois off the roof to attract Superman, who rescues her, and then confronts him. Luthor reveals that he has kidnapped Martha and blackmails Superman into fighting Batman.

Superman confronts Batman, leading to a violent fight in which Batman disables Superman with Kryptonite gas, gains the upper hand and nearly kills Superman with the Kryptonite spear before Lois intervenes and pleads for Batman to spare him so he can save Martha. Batman demands to know who that is, and upon learning it is Superman's mother, he recalls the Flash's warning that "she must live" so Earth can survive the looming evil, and decides to help Superman.

Batman rescues Martha from Kniazev and his men, who are keeping her in an abandoned warehouse, while Superman confronts Luthor, who unleashes the biological weapon, Doomsday, to fight him. Doomsday is a mutated aberration due to Luthor's genetic tampering and grows larger and with more spikes as the battle rages on. Batman arrives to help him, and Diana also finds out about the battle and becomes Wonder Woman once again to join the fight.
>>
File: 5.jpg (89 KB, 650x960) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
89 KB, 650x960
After a brief fight in Metropolis, Superman takes Doomsday to Stryker's Island, which is abandoned, so the United States military can kill it with a nuke, but Doomsday survives and continues to battle. Lois realizes that, having Kryptonian DNA, Doomsday would be vulnerable to Kryptonite, and retrieves the submerged Kryptonite spear. Superman then uses it to impale Doomsday, but Doomsday also impales him with his spikes, and both die.

Luthor celebrates his victory, but Lois exposes his role in arming terrorist organizations, and he is arrested and has his head shaved. Batman confronts him in prison, with a deranged Luthor boasts about using the scout ship as a beacon to alert further threats to Earth.

A memorial for Superman is held in Metropolis, while Lois, Martha, Diana and Wayne attend a private funeral in Smallville, where Wayne announces his plans to assemble a team to protect the Earth in Superman's absence, with Diana, Allen, Aquaman and Stone as his first recruits.

Shortly afterwards, at night, a faint heartbeat can he heard coming from Kent's grave, and becoming increasingly stronger before the movie cuts to black.
>>
This is fake OP. It reads like he just watched all the clips and leaked pictures, described those and filled things in. He wrote a lot, but it doesn't sound legit.
>>
>>80888033
Yeah, no. All these spoilers are confirmed bullcrap. I'd better just wait for release.
>>
>>80888033
Fake.
>>
File: 1458298865998.jpg (21 KB, 640x319) Image search: [Google]
1458298865998.jpg
21 KB, 640x319
lol all the delusional fanboys saying its fake
>>
File: b8p1his.jpg (57 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
b8p1his.jpg
57 KB, 960x720
confirmed PTSD scene
thank you OP
>>
Sooo Knightmare is just Injusticeverse reference
Cool
>>
>>80888183
But it sounds quite good?
>>
So we are basically getting super edgy tim burton batman who kills and causes death like the punisher.
I wonder how that will go over with the batman fans
>>
>>80888033
Nice try but everyone says Cyborg's just a regular guy in this, not even injured yet.
>>
>>80888033
Hope that Africa spolier is fake elsewise its just garbage to reinforce Batman's anger for the nth time in this film just give an excuse the Battle.
>>
File: bvsll1.jpg (40 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
bvsll1.jpg
40 KB, 600x800
>>80888033
yeah sure I'll believe it
>>
>>80888380
Movie artbooks and prequel comics stated that he doesn't kill.
>>
>>80888442
spoiler anon lets not get this thread closed
>>
>>80888033
That actually sound reasonably good.
However,
> no mention of Darkseid ruling the Earth in the Knightmare
>shitty cliffhanger in wich everyone forgets that Supes too is only vulnerable to kryptonite

I'll go with fake.
>>
>>80888118

Naw I believe him. Only way this movie is going to be 4 hours like that.
>>
Sounds like something someone put together by watching everything and reading everything and also some earlier rumors about the movie: sounds 100% plausible, but nothing that can't be figured out without seeing it
>>
>Kryptonite spear
Not first time I read it. What, Batman will make spear and try to poke Superman with it?
>>80888440
>not believing everything you read online
Life is boring that way.
>>
>>80888521
Darkseid isn't ruling Earth in the Knightmare, he's coming to it.

And Superman wields the spear even though it hurts him.
>>
>>80888630
Impalement.
>>
Seems legit
This fits a lot better with the trailers and what we've scene from the clips

Now that Batman has the metahuman files he'll go looking for the metas in JL part one
>>
>>80888077
MHM BOYS
>>
>>80888713
The JL movie codename is Caveman.
Miller is involved, Miller JL movie was about Tower of Babel
The last Tower of babel adaptation had Vandal savage leading a bunch os supervillans
Young justice had Vandal savage leading a bunch of supervillians and working for darkseid.
>>
>Snyder shits the bed in the third act AGAIN
>>
>>80888667
>Darkseid isn't ruling Earth in the Knightmare, he's coming to it.
He's still arriving and there already are parademons, Omega symbols and pillars of fire on Earth? Not buying it.

>And Superman wields the spear even though it hurts him.
I'll allow it.
>>
>>80888033
>Keefe, who blames Superman for his predictamente, refuses his help, sending his letters back with inscriptions of "You let your family die", further enraging Wayne.

Why would he send that to Wayne if he blames Superman?
>>
File: tumblr_lvmyw8HfbV1qcv6efo1_500.png (414 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lvmyw8HfbV1qcv6efo1_500.png
414 KB, 500x667
>Two years later, Lois Lane (Amy Adams) is in Africa interviewing a warlord when her accompanying photographer is revealed to be an undercover CIA operative.
Lois Lane i'm CIA.
>>
>>80889361
Because Luthor os the sending them.
>>
>>80889361
because it's bullshit
>>
>>80888085
>Having Superman kill again after the massive audience backlash to the first one
>Having Superman die already in the second movie
>Everyone knows he's going to be in JL and he comes back by the very end of the movie, so his death is pointless
Yea you're bullshitting
>>
>>80889558
I really doubt anyone could object to Superman killing Doomsday.
>>
File: HNI_0021.jpg (6 KB, 246x250) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0021.jpg
6 KB, 246x250
> >batman in big bulky as fuck armor somehow can shank Superman who should logically have insane reaction time from MoS
> supes cant beat an edgelord in a chinese knockoff iron man suit KNOWING that his moms life is depending on him

BRAVO SNYDER
R
A
V
O
>>
>>80889636
At this point even the trailers showed that Batman has a gun that shoots kryptonite
>>
>>80889558
>>80889636

>Superman never kills!
>Why doesn't Superman just kill Batman?
Never change, /co/.
>>
>>80888085
So, last part is basically Dark Knight returns ending lol
>>
>Batman beat Superman

I fucking hate Batfags
>>
>>80890132
bwaaaw! bwaaaw!
>>
>>80890448

Batfaggotry is the cancer killing DC comics

It will kill the movies

But I honestly could not expect much else from Hack Snyder
>>
>>80890539

Words from a pleb that doesnt read comics.
>>
>>80889636
>Muh Superman can't possibly lose
>>
>>80890693
>Words from a pleb that doesnt read comics.

But the only DC comics people read are Batman comics
>>
File: 1457985052765.png (191 KB, 507x283) Image search: [Google]
1457985052765.png
191 KB, 507x283
>>80890539
how pathetic
enjoy your dead superman
>>
File: vader.jpg (52 KB, 383x263) Image search: [Google]
vader.jpg
52 KB, 383x263
>>80888033
>>80888050
>>80888061
>>80888077
>>80888085
If this turned out to be true, does it mean we aren't going to get under the red hood movie?
>>
>>80890841
Why would it?
>>
the movie leaked? hahaha
>>
>>80890805
That's from the Knightmare m8
>>
>>80890841
Nah, it will just make batman a bigger hypocrite than before.

>>80891207
I think because batman kills in this movie and red hood's problem with batman was that his unwillingness to kill the joker (which apparently still didn't do it in this universe for some reason).
>>
>>80891495
He doesn't kill directly, except for this one time.
>>
>>80888033
Like I posted in >>80890844 it's bullshit

Pretty sure they said Cyborg wouldn't be a cyborg yet.

If the Batman fight scene in trailer 3 is allegedly him rescuing Ma Kent, why does he waste time beating up people when Alfred told him he could enter a floor without hostiles. If they were looking for a hostage and racing against the clock, he'd just swoop in and out if he could.

Bruce also tells Alfred that he's getting slow, which probably refers to the knife cut he took on his armor. That scene goes after the fight, no time for it before the very end.
>>
>>80891635
Nobody said anything about Vic Stone not being a Cyborg yet.

Because she's in the floor with the hostiles.

And that refers to his encounter with the police after catching the human traffickers.
>>
I feel like all these critiques of the spoilers along the lines of "well, it doesn't make sense that this would happen" presume this movie will be well written. Or competently written. I suppose the latter could be true.

But I'm just a pessimist.
>>
File: ptsd after martha.gif (1000 KB, 500x247) Image search: [Google]
ptsd after martha.gif
1000 KB, 500x247
Shit, I read the spoilers posted on /tv/. And they're legit. I'm the worst kind of subhuman filth.
>>
>>80891788
From what I've heard, it's decently written, starts out strong, begins petering out in the end, will divide critics.

Also poor Jonathan gets another "You should let kids die, Clark" moment.
>>
>>80891856
How does anyone know for sure they're legit?
>>
>>80889370
Really hope he makes a cameo
>>
>>80889558
There's a difference between killing Zod and killing Doomsday.
>>
So is Lantern in it or not?
>>
>>80891991
no
God, why are GLfags so annoying.
>>
>>80888033
this sounds pretty good

but this is a snyder movie

sooooo i got a lot of doubt about this being legit
>>
>>80892004
>asking a question
>implying I'm GLfag
>>
>>80891787
Why wouldn't they just shoot her then

I still think Martha dies and the supposed sad bonding scene between Supes and Bats is them being said over losing their moms
>>
>>80888077
Nice try OP but the scout ship and the genesis chamber were destroyed at the end of MoS.
>>
File: CaytrLBW8AAut-a.jpg (147 KB, 600x1067) Image search: [Google]
CaytrLBW8AAut-a.jpg
147 KB, 600x1067
>>80892128
Actually the scout ship is still at Heroes Park but it's off-limits. The Metropolis tour guide talks about it.
>>
>>80892128
They actually weren't. Watch the movie again.

Plus you see both in the trailer.
>>
F A K E
A
K
E
>>
>>80890772
Well if you only read batman comics is pretty retarded that you complain about batwank
>>
>>80889927

I don't know who you're talking about but Superman should kill.
>>
>>80891971

>Cos one is Ugly

Zod is Doomsday in this also.
>>
>>80892562
>Superman ends both his movies by killing the same guy for pretty much the same reasons
Pottery. Pure pottery.
>>
File: 1455335856510.jpg (247 KB, 700x724) Image search: [Google]
1455335856510.jpg
247 KB, 700x724
All these sad butthurt souls who just can't accept these legit spoilers that have already been confirmed by people who have seen the film.
>>
>>80888061
Why the fuck is it Batman's dream when it'd make far more sense for it to be Diana's?
>>
>>80893956
'Cause it's Bats.

AKA the only character that matters.
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.