[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be a regular human parent in the Marvel Universe >One
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_nept4aSB8j1sj6vefo1_500.jpg (154 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nept4aSB8j1sj6vefo1_500.jpg
154 KB, 500x750
>Be a regular human parent in the Marvel Universe

>One day your daughter tells you...

>Dad, I've decided to to longer hide who I really am, I am coming out as a mutant, please be accepting of my alternative lifestyle and freedom of expression.

What do you do /co/?
>>
>>80886981
send them to straight camp
>>
>>80886981
"You still have to be home by 9. After the last teen pregnancy, I'm not taking any chances."
>>
>>80886981
>alternative lifestyle
>freedom of expression
The homos may resent the implication that they're born defective but mutants are the result of a genetic anomaly. Being a mutant is not a life choice.
>>
GAS THE MUGGAS SPECIES WAR NOW
>>
>>80887063
Being an X-Man is though.
>>
If your kid is a mutant don't you have to register them with the government? That was the plot of the first X-men cartoon episode.
>>
"Get out of my house you filthy fucking mutie"
>>
ok so... what's your power?
>>
>>80887178
The power... to move you.
>>
>>80886981
I'd be quite disappointed that she didnt tell me about this the moment she realized she was a mutie
>>
>>80887178

No Dad, I IDENTIFY as a mutant. Check your flatscan privilege!
>>
>>80886981
>coming out as a mutant by choice
>discovering you actually have superpowers not by choice
How the royal FUCK did this get changed
>>
>>80887230
Oh. Well, in that case, get out of my house.
>>
>>80886981
Well no daughter of mine is a filthy mutie which means you aren't my daughter which means bend over
>>
>>80887178
Vague incest-based powers, like those Nazi twins.
>>
>>80887323
You have a twin?
>>
>>80887230
Flatscan is one of the few made-up insults/profanities I don't hate.
>>
>>80887333
Yeah, a parasitic one.
>>
>Your daughter is a mutant
>You and your wife both got tested for the X-Gene years ago in the first big scare and were confirmed negatives
>"Oh well honey," your wife says, "That dumb ole test must have been wrong!"
>>
I am not gonna lety daughter to be X-Men public hoe. This is a muslim family
>>
File: 250px-Tinyman.jpg (13 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
250px-Tinyman.jpg
13 KB, 250x188
>>80887354
What do you know, so do I!
>>
>>80887380
>lety
Let my
>>
File: 1353001988034.png (41 KB, 765x615) Image search: [Google]
1353001988034.png
41 KB, 765x615
>>80886981
Don't care, go ahead and do what you want. Look at your brother - he is on his own since 13 years old! And now look at yourself - you are 23! Twenty-fucking-three! And you still live with parents. Start building your own life already please.

Proud parent here, father of two kids.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.