[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any X-men characters left who haven't been ruined
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 4372263-5321356645-Profe.jpg (85 KB, 547x434) Image search: [Google]
4372263-5321356645-Profe.jpg
85 KB, 547x434
Are there any X-men characters left who haven't been ruined permanently by shitty writing /co/? Pic not related.
>>
>>80886426
Banshee, Sunfire, Chamber, Nightcrawler, Elixir, Hellion, Gambit, Jubilee, X-Man, Adam X, Cannonball, Sunspot, Dani, Rahne, Cypher, Warlock, Longshot, Polaris, Karma, Blindfold, Toad, Magneto. Pretty sure all these guys were X-Men at one point or another.
>>
Man I am still not sure what the fuck happened to Xavier.
>>
>>80886494
R.I.P. In Peace, Elixir
>>
>>80886513
They'll kill him off again any month now.
>>
>>80886426
Deadpool!
>>
>>80886494
Chamber, Domino, Forge? Marrow? Northstar? Aurora?
>>
>>80886521
Listed Chamber, iffy on Forge after his mandatory Native American superpowers, forgot Domino, Aurora and Northstar (also Danger), Spurrier's X-Force made me dislike Marrow. I'm probably just biased.
>>
Omega Kid?
>>
>>80886561
Very funny.
>>
>>80886540
My bad on missing Chamber. I think his sonic powers were a little dodgy though. I haven't kept up with Forge and probably don't want to.

There are so fucking many X-Men that they really aren't (and probably never can be) broken as a concept. Marvel just needs to give them a good writer and start treating them right again, which it is unlikely to do while the rights are with Fox.

How about Magik, Warbird, Blink, Namor, Nemesis, Callisto, No-Girl? Were and how were they ruined yet?
>>
>>80886595
I thought it was kinda fitting for Chamber to acquire sonic powers after Banshee's death. Hell, he is a teacher now, same as Sean once was for him. He'll probably break down and fund an international corporation any day now.
Missed Warbird. Blink was messed up ever since her appearance. Not permanently broken but they haven't done much with 616 version of her. No-Girl is only brought up to show off how weird mutants are, Callisto hasn't done anything in years. Not sure which Nemesis do you mean, but IIRC Doc was only hanging out with X-Club and X-Force so - kind of a stretch to OP. Magik and Namor are in a weird position now but you're right, nothing is really broken as a concept.
>>
>>80886676
Thanks anon.
>>
>>80886494

Didn't Jubilee lose her powers and become a vampire?
>>
>>80886733
It's not as bad as it sounds.
>>
>>80886733
Yeah she did, and also acquired a baby to take care of. Don't remember where she is now.
>>
>No iconic X-men mentioned in this thread

Is the situation in the X-books that bad /co/?
>>
>>80886775
The more popular you get, the more spotlight you get, the more chances you get fucked up by a hack.
>>
>>80886595
>>80886676
>Warbird
She finally understands.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.