[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The queen doing voice work
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
So not sure if you guys heard but the queen herself Catie/Boxxy is now doing voice acting for Disney http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/disney-xd-orders-pair-original-872355 How do you guys feel about this??.
>>
Neat.
>>
>the queen
Nobody gives a shit about your camwhores, /b/.
>>
File: 18_image.jpg (10 KB, 266x285) Image search: [Google]
18_image.jpg
10 KB, 266x285
>>80884792
I agree it is neat but its sad to see her sell out like this.
>>
Who?
>>
File: images.png (7 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
images.png
7 KB, 228x221
>>80884808
Oh you really wanna go there??.
>>
>>80884828
Getting a job is selling out?
>>
I'm actually kinda hopeful for Country Club because it's got Rob Renzetti and two of the Harvey Beaks guys behind it.

Could not give less of a shit about meme VAs though.
>>
I've subconsciously believed that everyone who would even remember who she is died off years ago. I wasn't prepared for the feel of knowing a lot of us are still here. It's not a good one.
>>
>>80884859
Basically. Only the NEET lifestyle can save you from the perils of "adult responsibilities" and "financial independence".
>>
>>80884902
Well you couldn't be anymore wrong my friend threads are created almost everyday about her still you just gotta look for them.
>>
>>80884926
LOL That is not what i am saying at all.
>>
Newishfag here. I've heard of boxxy but never really understood why she was popular. What's her claim to fame?
>>
>>80884989
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sOT36CmUbk
>>
>>80885031
So pretty much she was a flavor of the month in /b/?
>>
>>80884989
She was popular because she tricked /b/ into thinking she was cute when she was a teenager. That's basically it.
>>
>>80885095
>tricked

Senpai, they ran with her videos. It's /b/ she had no choice.
>>
File: boxxygoddess.jpg (37 KB, 575x434) Image search: [Google]
boxxygoddess.jpg
37 KB, 575x434
>>80885095
She is cute & always will be.
>>
>>80885157
So what did she do other than act like dumb cunt making web cam videos?
>>
>>80884776
I didn't come here until late 2010, so I missed the age of Boxxy.
>>
She voiced Isabelle for that hotdiggedydemon Animal Crossing parody that was posted here a while back
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeWC9V2qH-8
>>
>>80885308
She did a great job.
>>
>>80885137
She wasn't specifically targeting /b/ for tricking they just fell for it in a big way.
>>
File: 33389305.jpg (69 KB, 407x405) Image search: [Google]
33389305.jpg
69 KB, 407x405
forever queen.
>>
>>80884989
Random scene girl loveshy faggots and trolls found out about and spammed to hell and back all over /b/ at least 5 years ago. Everything which followed is about as important as knowing what Wil Wheaton did after Star Trek. She has meme popularity.
>>
File: 1377514231271.jpg (42 KB, 330x330) Image search: [Google]
1377514231271.jpg
42 KB, 330x330
>>80884776
How interesting, I know she started Fandom Beat where she reviewed anime and cartoons with two or three others but it must not have done very well.
Can't understand why it didn't do well really, from what I did see it had the makings of one of those popular YouTube channels. She did horse stuff which I thought would easily pick up some nice views, put a decent amount of effort in too, at least, moreso than a lot of others tend to do
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.