[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was it rape? Was it gay?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
Was it rape?
Was it gay?
>>
>>80884439
All we know is
Billie Jean was not his lover
>>
>>80884439
kind of rape because Dr. Z did not want to have sex with the blue Morpho, and sex with people who you don't want to have sex with is generally rape. It's not gay if he's a trap.
>>
File: fukdisimout.gif (760 KB, 259x214) Image search: [Google]
fukdisimout.gif
760 KB, 259x214
>>80884520
>>
>>80885182
He has missionary sex with a trap.
>>
>>80884439
It was the 70's. When rape meant rape and not regrets.
>>
>>80885182
THIS POSES AN INTERESTING MORAL QUESTION. Lets say you have sex with a 10/10, but afterward it is revealed that the 10/10 is actually a shape shifting 2/10. Would you consider that to be rape?
>>
>>80885278
Rape as regret goes back to the 20s. Then it was mostly white women regretting sex with a black man though.
>>
>>80885278
Dr.Z seemed pretty satisfied before he became confused.
>>
>>80885297
Dr. Z doesn't give a shit, he isn't calling rape. OP is
>>
I still think it was the shapeshifter that was going to become the Sovereign disguised as Blue Morpho disguised as Billie Jean King to discredit Jonas Sr. so they could create the current incarnation of the Guild under the control of the Investors.
>>
>>80885296
Disgusting.
>>
>>80885381
Find out in season 8 in 10 years!
>>
>>80884439

In the council meeting decades later, he describes that he made "passionate love to the Blue Morpho." He wouldn't call it that if it was rape (although he wasn't trying to prove/disprove the rape so we can't truly know).

His wife mentioned she was Dr. Z's beard. Perhaps the confused boner from this encounter spurred him to be gay for a while? Or at the very least, bisexual.
>>
>>80885381
That'd make for one convoluted reveal in the next, final episode of the season. I'm pretty worried about the final episode, I hope it wraps things up in a satisfying way, seeing as it's gonna be a long ass 3 years.
>>
>>80885409
>wraps things up in a satisfying way
I have news for you friend...
>>
>>80885381
That could explain why Z thought Morpho had a vagina.
>>
>>80885436
You don't think Jonas could create a realistic fake vagina for his secret team member?
>>
>>80885475
That question just raises even more questions
>>
>>80884439
He would have done ANYTHING for Jonas.

ANYTHING.
>>
>>80885494
The answer to all those questions is super science
>>
>>80885475
>Jonas! Look. I need a vagina. Now hear me out on this. It needs to FEEL like a vagina and not just any loose whore's vagina. A real tight vagina that could pleas any man.
>>
>>80885536
>Implying
>Implying Jonas didn't make a fake vagina, but needed it tested on someone who doesn't know it's fake to truly see if it's believable
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.