[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Admit it, The First Class Trilogy will be ruined by the third
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: g4bitch.jpg (56 KB, 530x531) Image search: [Google]
g4bitch.jpg
56 KB, 530x531
Admit it, The First Class Trilogy will be ruined by the third movie.

Also, shit g4 bitch
>>
Worst Angel and Storm
Then again, they are shit characters.
>>
Munn honestly seems like she's really trying, I don't get why people are so salty
>>
Singer is goat
Theres no valid reason to dislike Munn

pss off
>>
>>80884403
don't really see how but hey these anti-hype threads at least keep expectations reasonable.
>>
Gotta be honest I do kinda feel that way.

First Class and DoFP were really great because they're dealing with an ideological clash against a political backdrop. The core of the movies is the Charles/Erik relationship and McAvoy and Fassbender nail it. I like the MCU but I'm glad that the X-Men movies aren't a part of it because the MCU is about heroes punching shit to stop blue lasers shooting into the sky and the X-Men movies are something more personal (Although I say that and here comes Civil War to make the MCU more personal and ideological in theory).

Apocalypse worries me because it seems like an MCU movie of "Oh no here's a really powerful guy who wants to kill everyone! Look at his CGI particle effect powers! Were doomed!" which is really not what the appeal was in the previous X-Men films.
>>
>>80884557
More than likely the interesting stuff will be dealing with the 4. Since three of them are X-men in the comics, one in the current continuity. So there should be some good character stuff, of it will be like the Maxi twins in AoU and they just realize Apo is batshit
>>
>>80884403
Remember when mainstream non-R-rated movies used to have fanservice and even naked boobs in them? I miss that. Now we get a tiny bit of cleavage or maybe some spandex butt and that's it.

I blame the common denominator marketing. Not only is that making movies dumb the plot down, but it also makes them clean them up so puritans and kids can watch them without problem.
>>
>>80884557
it's like you don't trust singer
>>
>>80884557
MCU movies have shitty villains, they are basically ignored

This movie will be the exact opposite as it's basically all about the villain and nothing else.
>>
>>80884455

I fucking hate her for some reason but she really does seem genuine about the role. not buying psylocke for some reason though. they should've taken another female character if they wanted two women as horsemen
>>
>Singer has given us 2 really good and one alright movie (x-men 1)
>still think this will suck

believe in singer

he uses twink magic to make good x-men movies.
>>
>>80884403
Why would anyone admit that when no one have seen the movie yet?
>>
>>80884836
im too drunk to formulate an argument right now, but theres a video showing how past ratings used to be so much harsher than current ones.

pg13 fucked everything up.
>>
>>80884455
I agree with
>>80885765
I can't stand her either, especially how she seems like she can't take a joke, like that video with ryan reynolds where they're having a swordfight in character.
>>
How can it ruin what was already shit?
>>
>>80884403
How can you ruin what is already shit?
>>
File: 5269784.jpg (24 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
5269784.jpg
24 KB, 300x300
>>80885824
>>80885818
>DOFP
>not the GOAT capeshit movie
>>
>>80884557
I like the X-Men and the MCU being separate because both can live seperately perfectly well.
The problem is what will happen once Singer gets tired of directing this.
>>
>>80885845
bring back matthew vaugh once the secret service sequel is done.
>>
>>80884403
>the guy that delivered 3 solid movies will fuck it up with the 4th
no.
>>
>>80885815
>can't take a joke
>in character

Gee, I wonder
>>
We've been surprised before by this trilogy so I doubt it will be awful like X-Men III, but will most likely fall short of the mark.
>>
>Still no decent full body pictures of the costume

I want to see if she has stripper boots
>>
>>80885815
>taking a vine seriously.
>>
>>80884440
We barely know anything about them or heard their lines.

Jlaw is what is killing X-MEN for me. Mystique seems so out of character. This is just Catniss painted blue every once in a while.
>>
Can someone please explain why the didn't cast an Asian?
>>
>>80884403
the first class trilogy is ruined by the first one. a guy with a hula hoop laser thing...

a entire separate xmen movie line still revolving around the whole mutants and humans can live togetehr but people on both sides not wanting to

and still they wouldnt do a extinction agenda trilogy and get it out of their system. cyborgs and sentinels and mutants being public enemy number one but noooo they do some stupid shit and make humans out to be a threat to mutants
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.