[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck you guys, I like the Joker.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: The-Joker-doc.jpg (54 KB, 575x428) Image search: [Google]
The-Joker-doc.jpg
54 KB, 575x428
Fuck you guys, I like the Joker.
>>
I like him when's he written well.
>>
Is Joker actually gay for Batman?

I theorize Joker doesn't really know what love is anymore because he's so crazy, so I would argue the energy behind the emotion of love is what drives his relationship to Batman more so than actual love itself.
>>
>>80883945
But I like the Joker too.
>>
Meme character for plebs.
>>
>>80883993
faggots try to force anything into lgbt territory
for reference see: /co/mblr
>>
>>80883993
Joker being gay for Batman, any homoerotic undertone written for the character is some shitty low level writing, and it always has been.
>>
File: joker.jpg (51 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
joker.jpg
51 KB, 500x375
Still the best Joker, can't wait to hear Hamill again in Killing Joke.
>>
>>80884060
Fucking kill yourself, that type of plotpoint is godtier.
>>
File: 340955673.png (27 KB, 527x409) Image search: [Google]
340955673.png
27 KB, 527x409
>>80884141
>>
But he's a bad guy
>>
>>80884060

It works when it's a non-sexual love. Crossing that line just kills the power of their relationship and makes it schlock, and only shippers disagree.
>>
File: All of the homo.jpg (834 KB, 1093x3803) Image search: [Google]
All of the homo.jpg
834 KB, 1093x3803
>>80883993
Judge for yourself
>>
File: bffs.jpg (409 KB, 615x1700) Image search: [Google]
bffs.jpg
409 KB, 615x1700
>>80883958
This. I still generally like him despite it though.
>>
>/co/ will never stop shilling about hating the Joker despite constantly making threads about him and discussing his every new appearance like it's the second coming of Jesus
>>
File: Joker confesses his love.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1020) Image search: [Google]
Joker confesses his love.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1020
>>80884446
I disagree. Love can be an experience of the body, the soul, or both at the same time. It can be an amalgamation of emotional attachment and sexual attraction.

I don't think it being partly sexual would "damage" the complexity of their relationship.
>>
>>80883945

In real life, the Joker would have been shot dead by now. A mass murdering lunatic like him would have been marked for dead by a hitman a long time ago.
>>
>>80885564
Good thing we're not discussing real life, then.
>>
>>80883945
Fuck you. I don't like him.
>>
Jokers only issue is that hes in FUCKING EVERYTHING.
Batman has such a great rogue gallery but Joker always takes center stage even if it makes zero sense.
Shit in Arkham Knight hes dead and yet he is the villain with the most screen time.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.