[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else is more hype for this than for BvS and CA:CW?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
Who else is more hype for this than for BvS and CA:CW?
>>
...Wonder who's skull that is.

>Alas poor Yorick I knew him well
>>
I wonder what the audience reaction to this movie is going to be in the aftermath of Deadpool?
>>
>>80878808
no one. not even you.

awesome you almost got all 0s and 8s, tho. that seven is too bad
>>
>>80878808

anyone with shit taste probably braj
>>
>>80878808
Hunger Games? No Thanks.
>>
>>80878919
Probably the same considering he won't be in the movie.
The Winter Soldier made more than The First Avenger, but Avengers 1 made more than 2.
>>
>>80878808
It's not even the most hyped movie coming out on May 27th, let alone this year.
>>
>>80878919
It'll be irrelevant.
For the MCU it works because they clearly point at the fact that all their movies happen in the same universe, but Deadpool won't be in X-Men Apocalypse in any form.
>>
File: 200w.gif (395 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
200w.gif
395 KB, 200x200
>>80878808
Only because i get another godly opportunity to see a good quicksilver seen.
>>
File: deadpool-colossus.jpg (568 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
deadpool-colossus.jpg
568 KB, 2048x1152
>>80879278
>>80879317
You missed the point of my question, though maybe I wasn't as clear as I should have been.

Deadpool spends 96 minutes ruthlessly mocking Fox's X-Men movies. It takes the piss out of their reliance on Hugh Jackman, on their drab, dull costumes, on their convoluted, nonsensical plots. And it made a bunch of money.

So now that we have yet another of those Fox X-Men movies, I wonder if people will be reacting to it differently because of Deadpool.
>>
>>80880802
>Good Quicksilver

This already looks 900% retarded, sorry
>>
>>80878808
Not me. Im just tired of the X-Men. Which surprises me considering not even Apocalypse can get me excited. Its going to be the same movie as always
>>
>>80878808
DOFP was surprisingly good so I hope this is as well but the trailers don't give me any hope. Mcavoy and Fassbender will probably do their best but it seems like everyone else just doesn't care.
>>
>>80880869
If you look at it for some minutes he starts running backwards. Not joking. Try it.
>>
>>80880869
>twitch movements normal speed, staring forward while everything whizzes past him
I dislike this effect
He should also be twitching and reacting and looking around at hyper speed too
>>
>>80880970
DOFP was highly regarded partly because it retconned everything, which I dont know what that says about your franchise. Were't enough classic Sentinels either.
>>
File: 1458228525877.jpg (2 MB, 3000x3888) Image search: [Google]
1458228525877.jpg
2 MB, 3000x3888
I am, but I love the X-Men movies more than most people.

BVS looks like it's going to be a dark blurry mess like Watchmen and Green Lantern and CW is going to be overly safe formulaic Disney Marvel crap
>>
Apocalypse looks pretty flimsy as a film. Magneto is evil, Xavier is gonna be put out of commission, and it's gonna be Jennifer Lawrence show. Not only that,but remember how everyone got excited when they saw Jubilee in the film, and now she's completely absent from all promotion and is probably gonna be another kill?
Nobody is excited for Cyclops
Nobody is excited for Jean Grey
Nobody is excited for Nightcrawler
Quicksilver is the only one worth getting excited about on the good guys side, and Psylocke on the other. Every other character has become stale at this point. Like, it feels like FOX's version of the Original 5.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.