[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So will DC's streak of mediocre or shit animated movies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
So will DC's streak of mediocre or shit animated movies be at an end when this come out? Or will they continue descending into the abyss?
>>
>>80872239
I take it that you never watched Gods and monster or read the comics based around it
>>
>>80872239
Nice company war, bro.
>>
>>80872267
The comics deserved a better artist, but what a good Elseworlds it was.
>>
They should continue making adaptations of classic/essential stories instead of original shit, most of them turn out to be at least decent: New Frontier, Under the Red Hood, Flashpoint, The Dark Knight Returns etc...

Kingdom Come, Red Son, Judas Contract, Long Halloween, For All Seasons when?
>>
>>80872467
>For All Seasons when
We got it, it was called Superman TAS
>>
File: 1436924818359.jpg (39 KB, 389x491) Image search: [Google]
1436924818359.jpg
39 KB, 389x491
>>80872330
To be fair, i think i like Kirk batman more than bruce after reading his story
>Parents hate him
>Only friend he had hates him
>Old collage friend is a fucking psychopath
>is a vampire
>only has SuperJose
Goddamn
>>
>>80872239
The movies helmed by Timm have been consistently good, so I don't see why this wouldn't be as well.
>>
File: image_51.jpg (47 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
image_51.jpg
47 KB, 700x525
> still no love for Gods and Monsters
Why, lord?
>>
>>80872513
>Superman vs the Elite
>All-Star Superman

Not all adaptations of classics are good.
>>
>>80872239
I will watch the shit outta this...provided it's the original and not re-coloured
>>
>>80873621
I hope you aren't implying they will use the original color pallet.
>>
>>80873882
It was a joke Anon, I'm always bitcing about the "Bolland approved" recover whenever a KJ thread
appears. yes, as you can imagine, I'm REALLY fun to be around at parties
>>
>>80873506

Superman vs the Elite wasnt that bad, it was certainly better than the recent original Batman movies they did.
>>
>>80874189
>Superman vs the Elite wasnt that bad,
Fucking up the ending alone ruined it in my opinion.
>>
It's just going to be another bland DC cartoon. The only thing it has going for it is Conroy and Hamill.

I doubt they're even going to utilize the harsh, stylistic color palette that helped made the original comic so unique.
>>
>>80874353
Pretty sure they will use it on the Flashbacks and keep the new coloring in the present day parts
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.