[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he still Ra's' heir/future body? Does Bruce realize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: alghulish.jpg (11 KB, 212x237) Image search: [Google]
alghulish.jpg
11 KB, 212x237
Is he still Ra's' heir/future body?

Does Bruce realize all he's doing is training a more powerful enemy for himself later?
>>
>>80866117
We know his future. So no, he isnt training an enemy
>>
>>80866212
I mean a Batman that goes around killing is kinda Bruce's enemy

Also it is but a possible future
>>
Jason I mean a bad guy that goes around killing is kinda Bruce's enemy
>>
>>80866231
Has Damian been brought up in the current Batman Beyond comic by Jurgans?
>>
he is training his son.:)
>>
>>80866669
Jason is kinda smaller scale/last resort killer compared to Damian's Batman of Murder we got a glimpse of

>>80866695
I dunno but I know in one issue he's the Batman that trains Terry, not Bruce
>>
Bruce don't give a fuck that is his only son.
>>
>>80866753
Jason ?That is a killer ...
>>
>>80866722
>:)
Go back to whatever site you came from
>>
>>80866814
Jason Todd is a whiny killer
>>
Also another question - so if he *IS* Ra's heir that's not just limited to the League, right? Beause the al Ghuls seem to not only run the League, but behind-the-scenes seem to own some countries on top of being the figure-heads of their own cult/religion.
>>
>>80866823
SO YOU ARE A JASON FAN BOY ?
>>
>>80866884
Batman don't give a fuck= Damian is his son.
>>
>>80866955
Ditto
>>
>>80866753
>in one issue he's the Batman that trains Terry
Batman #700.
>>
>>80866955
Talia's a better villain for him than the Joker, she thinks even more long range
What better way to take down Bruce than hit him with his family? He'll be even less rational than usual.
>>
>>80866722
>>80866814
>>80866955
>>80866897
Ok, you have to stop samefagging. This isn't the first time I see you do shitposting, but it better be the last.
I assume you are fishing for replies, however just in case you are not, I suggest to lurk more and learn how to post
>>
>>80867095
jason fan boy you need a real live:)
>>
File: tumblr_m1ytbl3Jpu1qzx87jo1_1280.jpg (101 KB, 900x1319) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m1ytbl3Jpu1qzx87jo1_1280.jpg
101 KB, 900x1319
>>
>>80867169
WOW
>>
>>80867137
Now I'm sure you're just baiting or are mentally retarded. In eiether case, I wish you good luck and hope to never see you again in another thread
>>
>>80867215
>>80867215
you need help you're scaring me ! you are crazy !
>>
Can you guys just fuck already so we can discuss more about how Damian would be a way better eventual foil for Bruce?
>>
>>80867188
'very beautiful'
>>
>>80867416
????jason is a foil for Bruce not but not a ten year old boy..
>>
I want that Poster !!!
>>
You guys must have barely read anything with Damian, if you've read anything at all (I'm guessing the ones constantly spelling it "Damien" haven't), because most of both Morrison's Batman & Robin and Tomasi's underrated run (and now Son of Batman which has been fun as fuck) has been about him developing further and further away from his early self who had the potential to easily fall into his lethal ways and become the next Ra's.

Son of Batman has him literally fight a possible future version of himself who became a killer again. It's become his worst fear and personal demon.

I think I'll just storytime all this shit soon.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.