[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Here we go again!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6
Here we go again!
>>
Perfect reaction
>>
whats with the blocky art? whos the artist here?
>>
>>80864667
>house of ideas
>>
>>80864684
That's my reaction to this whole event.
>>
File: outrage.png (890 KB, 539x798) Image search: [Google]
outrage.png
890 KB, 539x798
out
rage
>>
>>80864689
http://kharyrandolph.deviantart.com/
>>
>>80864733
I want Outrage to carry over into Spider-Gwen proper.
>>
>>80864667
>Amazing Spider-Man 1
>after less than a year

Marvel, seriously, cut this shit out.
>>
>>80864733
Nice
>>
>>80868213
>Amazing Spider-Man 1
>check spiderfan.org
>the latest ASM is v4
>this makes the fifth time they relaunch ASM
SHOOTER COME BACK, EVERYTHING IS FORGIVEN
>>
>>80868213
It's probably just a tie in mini
>>
>>80864667
>>80864733
>I'm getting too amazing for this shit
>>
>>80864667
So why is iron man leading the opposing team again? And spider-man is caught in the middle again, what happened to creativity? And why are there so many huge events?
>>
>>80864667
TWO MORE DAYS WHEN?
>>
File: UFOcked up.png (148 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
UFOcked up.png
148 KB, 240x240
>>80868477
Don't give them ideas!
>>
>>80868442
>why is iron man leading the opposing team
Marvel is pushing him as the new face of the company
>spider-man is caught in the middle again
He's the old face of the company that they have to keep around until Iron Man becomes the mascot character
>>
>>80868534

No way that ever happens though, not with Spider-Man merchandise sales just totally dominating every single other hero for years now. In 2014 it was something like a billion dollars vs half that for all the Avengers put together.
>>
>>80864691
House of recycled ideas.

Not this shit again. Miles will probably save the day with his venom-solar-blast-armor...
>>
>>80868477
Right before top secret invasion.
>>
>>80868534
And until Miles replace him.
>>
>they seriously think a billion dollar movie line is worth the death of an iconic comic universe

You drones deserve it. I'm just glad this will offset the BvS shitposting entirely.
>>
>>80868852
>>80868477
Let's just combine these and save some time. One More Invasion.
>>
>>80868534
Marvel can push their Roman Reigns all they want, he'll never EVER get over Spider-Man, c'mon.
>>
>>80869234
Protip: Disney doesn't give a fuck about the comics.
>>
>>80869304
Well, they need to protect brand identity. So you won't see Peter Quill become a murderer or anything.
>>
>>80869383
They already have merchandise for that.
>>
>>80869261
Combine recycled ideas is not a bad plan. That way we'll have Civil War II, One More Invasion and Darker Siege, all written by Bendis
>>
>>80869304
Neither does anyone else apparently
>>
>>80869261
>The current successful Peter Parker is actually a Skrull that replaced him during the post-Secret Wars timeskip and when real Peter comes back he'll lose everything
>>
>>80864667
if he's on team captain marvel, why does he look conflicted?
>>
>>80869556
Delete this before Bendis or Slott sees this.
>>
>>80869582
>implying he won't change to Tony's side after Miles kicks his ass and tells him he's supporting bad things
>>
>>80869629
>Don't you understand Peter?! With great power...
>...comes great responsibility. You're right Miles, I've been such a fool

Screencap it.
>>
>>80869556
needs a bit more of a clone saga spin desu
>>
>>80864689
>hating on Khary Randolph
>>
>>80864667
So what stupid reason are they fighting for this time?
>>
>>80872564
Minority Report
>>
Thing is that this time Parker is running a multinational corporation that works with SHIELD to solve global human problems and not a poor 20 something trying to protect his loved ones.

His honest reaction is probably something along the lines of "what are you idiots doing".
>>
>>80869440
House of MMM, AvIvX, so much possibles.
>>
>>80869659
Gee, Miles, you're so awesome and smart, I wish I could be as good a Spiderman as you! You're the best...if only I, Peter Parker, was not such a retarded faggot.
>>
No sane person would ever side with Carol.

Marvel will shill hard for her though
>>
>>80873875
Didn't Carol sided with Tony in FIRST Civil War? I remember pretty well a comic about her helping to "capture" "illegal" superhumans and separating a child from its mother.
>>
>>80869291
Companies are stupid and don't understand that it's personalities, stories, design and good word of mouth that sell mascots. Iron Man's too sterile to be a mascot.
>>
You know we're gonna get another Infinity War once that movie comes around.
>>
File: Mephisto.jpg (33 KB, 466x207) Image search: [Google]
Mephisto.jpg
33 KB, 466x207
Is Spider-man going to sell his marriage again? He isn't married now but maybe he can go to Las Vegas with MJ to have a marriage to sell just in case he reveal his secret identity again and some sniper shot aunt May again
>>
>>80875602
Does anybody even remember the first Infinity War? All I remember is that they win because the Magus was an idiot who didn't bother checking the gems.
>>
>>80874552
>I remember pretty well a comic about her helping to "capture" "illegal" superhumans and separating a child from its mother.
I can't believe basement dwellers are desperate enough to buy this shit
>>
>>80864667
They're still using Peter as the "every man," as he was when he gained everyone's popularity, so he must play both sides to represent the mixed viewpoints of everyone.
>>
>>80875748
Peter hasn't been an "everyman" in years.
>>
>>80875689
>this shit, this mephisto retconn bullshit, this was strike three for me and marvel comics.
>>
>>80875786
Tell that to the mainstream fanboys who keep spouting Peter is an everyman teenager in their heyday.

Lets just forget that Pete was a high school student for like 2 years before Stan graduated him.
>>
>>80876131
To be fair, every media always portray Peter as an everyman teenager/young man and Marvel doesn't know how to write an adult Peter, what lead to fiascos like Clone Wars and OMD, blatant attempts to make Peter into an everyman young man again
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.