[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Jim Lee tweeted a pic he's working on featuring Hal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 640x803) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 640x803
>Jim Lee tweeted a pic he's working on featuring Hal Jordan, GL chest logo conspicuously absent
>Rob Williams tweeted it too
>Lee and Williams are confirmed to be working on Suicide Squad together

What does it mean /co/? Is Williams working on a GL book too and this is a cover, or are they doing something crazy like putting Hal in Suicide Squad?
>>
But then what's up with Hal Jordan and the GLC?
Oh god is Hal still on the run and its dual narrative book focused of John/Guy hunting down Hal?
>>
>>80862916
>Hal Jordan, GL chest logo conspicuously absent
My assumption is that they want to render the chest logo with digital effects/color rather than pencil it in.
>>
Could be there's a GL villain on the Skwad.
I can't imagine Hal being on the Skwad, in HJ&GLC and Justice League
>>
>>80863005
We're talking about the movie costume, right?

I've been of the opinion for a while now that it should be a high quality, practical suit enhanced with CGI.

It shouldn't be fully practical, because GL's suit is sometimes depicted as being a construct generated by the ring. But we all remember what happened the last time they made the suit 100% CG. So, a balance between the two would be ideal.
>>
>>80863062

No he means the logo is a effect the colorist does. As seen on Fabok's GL
>>
>>80863062
I'm just referring to the drawing in OP's picture.
>>
>>80862916
>or are they doing something crazy like putting Hal in Suicide Squad?
That would be batshit insane.
>>80863011
>Could be there's a GL villain on the Skwad.
Remember that line-up with Parasite, Cheetah and Black Hand?
>>
Yeah it's probably just going to be added in later on as a ring effect, like has been done lately.
>>
>>80863189
It wad Talon, Ivy, Black Hand, Parasite & Cheetah. Maybe now they are using part of that dropped line up
>>
>>80863494
Was Ivy part of New Suicide Squad at all? Black Hand and Talon I know for sure, Parasite showed up in League arc and Cheetah faked her death in last issue.
>>
>>80863537
Nope, she hasn't appeared. Although I remember some sort of preview with Ivy and Harley in a Suicide Squad promo before/during Convergence. I could be mixing things up though but I remember seeing something like that
>>
File: tumblr_inline_nl3j4tGXPK1todziw.jpg (238 KB, 488x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nl3j4tGXPK1todziw.jpg
238 KB, 488x750
>>80863608
I found it
>>
>>80863608
>>80863661
Thanks. I guess those teeth above and beneath Harley and Ivy are Parasite. And I don't think they went to France.
>>
Did Black Hand ever actually show up in Skwad?
>>
>going from Tan to Lee

This isn't a world I want to live in
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 368x256) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 368x256
>>80863253
>>80863140
Fabok pencils it in though and so does Lee, I have never seen any artist omit the logo for the colorist to add in
>>
>>80863758
Nope that I know of. Ivy, Talon and Black Hand are the only ones that hasn't appeared of the new line-up
>>
>>80863766
Nigga even if you don't like Lee he's still a million times preferable to Tan
>>
>>80863793
They could've picked any of the fill in artists well, maybe not the one from the annual that made Hal look like a tranny and I would not have minded one bit. I don't know, maybe Lee could be a good fit since he seems to like going detailed and that could work. I just want someone I can trust after all this time.
>>
>>80862916
It's just a WIP shot of unfinished pencils. Don't read too much into the logo.
>>
>>80863832
Art is least of our concerns. What we need is Venditti writing anything other than GL.
Or at least him writing happy Hal for change.
>>
>>80863981
>Or at least him writing happy Hal for change.

Being back on Earth is a step in the right direction in my opinion. The book has gotten a lot better because of it but that recent Parallax issue was the last straw for Venditti. I've given him a lot of chances but he really fucked that meetup badly.
>>
>>80863832
They should have made Coccolo the main artist long ago
>>
File: D10.jpg?2930.jpg (517 KB, 1280x1981) Image search: [Google]
D10.jpg?2930.jpg
517 KB, 1280x1981
>>80864650

Whatever happened with this guy being NSS main artist?. It was announced during Convergence but then was dropped
>>
>>80864845
I dunno, NSS seemed to be kind of inconsistent with artists
>>
Oh goddammit it's just for that fucking Harley Quinn special

https://twitter.com/scottw_inks/status/710892229666017282
>>
>>80862948
Would read that!
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.