[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Previous thread: >>80824283 YOU SHOULD READ THESE LIN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 73
Previous thread: >>80824283

YOU SHOULD READ THESE LINKS BEFORE CONTRIBUTING YOUR AUTISM
(ALSO, try not to suggest 1:1 copies of characters and events in JJBA)

>Plot summaries and character list
http://pastebin.com/TXVavPMR

>Abilities and Stands
http://pastebin.com/vYTvZPFP
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QycIbBT6L7Ny5elmmnhI4OdQYk-yJ-mGJC6TrdwBii8/edit?usp=sharing

>Every part, in order
1 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1G4o7tvBhXpn16jpfGOokGD3izpHeZklaJzDV7QEPMuQ
2 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KA0-Y_HnU_m6V5pwZ7fEtqGMnwm43NrshzANTcCxr34
3 - http://pastebin.com/DSXDkm64
4 - http://pastebin.com/k6abNX8f
5 - http://pastebin.com/eqPVKMgJ
6 - http://pastebin.com/qNxLfCJU
7 - http://pastebin.com/gq9SjBtj
8 - http://pastebin.com/KqiBUwav

>Images
http://ccba.booru.org/

>Fighting Game
http://pastebin.com/7Q2JhgQg

>/Co/Co/ playlist:「THE SHOW MUST GO ON」
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0rToV4jvAVAnamBNW_KGUrKXvhTM7n0E

>Phantom Scare: Chapter 1
http://pastebin.com/bsmui6f7

>M.E. LeTerally's Over Heaven: Chapters 1-3
http://pastebin.com/4mfBbVxS

MAIN TOPIC: Working on Part 3's script.

>When making a Stand:
1) Read the pastebin/docs to check that there isn't a similar ability already. In fact, try not to have something that mirrors a Stand in JoJo either.

2) Make sure the power isn't too close to what a character can already do in their comic/show.

3) Give it a song/album/band name. Normally it shouldn't directly reference its powers. Instead, pick something based on it loosely reflecting the Stand through the lyrics, feeling, or history.

4) Include the parts it could be in and reasons why it's a fit for them. Please refer to the pastebins to see what each part is about.
>>
>>80860954
Forgot the Part 3 doc Dibfag
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hDbP7BA0XBP3_3GW0uphroYjQdcW1EW5b37w-r_lsaI/edit?usp=sharing
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 341x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 341x270
Alright, I want to try to help move the project along when I can. What needs the most attention?
>>
>>80861074
sorry, my bad
>>
Okay, I'm probably gonna just leave Jerkcity out to dry for a while, because I made that last setup at like 3am.
>>
>>80861270
Its cool, as long as its up top people should know its there.

If I recall the issue with Part 3 now seems to be villains, namely whether or not Looney Tunes are being over-represented in the part.

Currently the Villain Roster is as follows

>Daffy's Inner Circle
Daffy/ M.E LeTerally
Porky/ John Scatman
Marvin the Martian
Snoopy
Lowly Worm

>Random Mooks & Others
Jerry
Simon
Andy Anderson
Yosemite Sam*
Mr.Ratburn
J.Test
Hong Kong Phooey
Marty
Foghorn Leghorn*
Jafar
Skrawl
Tasmanian Devil* (This guy can be easily replaced with Bullwinke J.Moose)
Secret Squirrel
Bluto
Carmen Sandiego
Boy George
Captain N

Is this arrangement okay with everyone? Are 5 Looney Tunes still too many? We'll have to come up with encounters to replace Yosemite and Foghorn Leghorn if that is the case. We should try to get the Antagonists finalized so we can start planning out events proper.

>>80858650
>>80859910
On another note, Over Heaven fag made a new chapter of Over Feathers that ties Scrooge into the story. Should we write him back into Part 3? But remember, he has to survive to play his role in Part 4.

If I were to find a place for him, he could probably be the one to tell the protagonists where Daffy would most likely be, which would allow them to plan the cruise ship. They would meet him in Cape Suzette, maybe have a fight with him before he tells them about this kid duck he met way back when.

Of course, this would mean that he isn't under Daffy's control. Not sure why Daffy wouldn't try to brainwash Scrooge other than not thinking he is worth it or having some amount of respect for Scrooge for some reason? Or maybe he wants Scrooge to be himself when he sees what Daffy has in store for the world? Could Over Heaven Fag perhaps weigh in on what he had planned if he is still around?
>>
>>80853908
>>80857175
>>80859337
Anon who first suggested Carmen here, love what you guys are doing. Keep up the good work.
>>
Did the last thread die before post limit or did no one just make a new thread in time? Also OP, you forgot the title.

>>80861260
People are hammering out the sequence of events of Part 3 at the moment and I think debate came up of Porky Pig's involvement in resolving the final confrontation. I think someone should try organizing a summary of Characters, locations, and enemies that were decided last thread. I've been too busy to properly follow.

Also, my heart goes out to you pastebinfag, as your apparent absence is distressing. Not sure if anyone wants to step out of the shadows and attempt to organize what has come up so far.
>>
>>80861464

As one of the anons who suggested in the previous threads Yosemite to be in Part 3, I'm okay if he gets replaced. The only thing is that I still would like to see the [MARY LOU] Stand stick around, since the anon who elaborated that was very creative in that. Perhaps we could give the Stand to another character is also well known for using guns?
>>
>>80861538
I'm doing the best I can, but there was a lot of conflict over the ending of Part 3. I tried to edit something together that I thought was alright and record whatever concepts and ideas anons could agree on in Part 3's googledoc, but people seem to miss it a lot because it isn't in the OP.
>>
Anon who brainstormed most of the new Loony tunes here. I agree that with the additions they're cluttering up the roster.

I think we can defintely bring it down to 3 tunes besides daffy. Ill fight for porky, and people seem to like Marvin as the one who takes down aladdin.

Besides that, I say we can replace taz with bullmoose and then go from there.
>>
>>80861544
Yosemite Sam could be re-assigned to Part 7 with his Stand intact I think. It isn't particularly important for whoever takes his role to be a marksman too.

>>80861704
Porky is probably a must given his role in relaying LeTerally's backstory if nothing else, and aside from being the one to kill Aladdin Marvin is also one of the few Looney Tunes aside from Bugs to be commonly associated with Daffy.

We don't really have to be picky with who we replace Foghorn and Yosemite with. Whoever takes Yosemite's role needs to be a good matchup for both Tom and Johnny to take out as their first real fight together. Foghorn can be whoever suits the setting of Cape Suzette the most.
>>
>>80861795

>Yosemite Sam could be re-assigned to Part 7 with his Stand intact I think.

Sounds good to me. He also could appear in Part 4 or 5 as an assassin hired by the big baddie to eliminate the heroes, until he is defeated and he ends up dropping a small clue to the heroes who is trying to kill them.
>>
>>80860954
>>80861270
You also forgot to put the thread title. My duwang is disappoint.

Just a reminder that my updated suggestion for Vicky's stand hasn't been added yet:
>>80804314
>>
>>80862100
Right, sorry. I'll get on that.
>>
Jerkcity showed me that I'm burned out of stand ideas for now. If anyone else wants to take a crack at that mess, feel free.
>>
The Part 5 crew only has 3 members so far, and fitting the mood and themes of the part I think Dale Gribble would be perfect (unless he dies in part 1, but we could easily bullshit him back to life).

The whole idea of Part 5 is strangeness and overcomplication, and Dale is an unstable conspiracy theorist.
>>
>>80862100
>>80862170
And by get on that I mean I'll drop it into the Abilities googledoc for now because I'm not sure what happened to pastebinfag. Hopefully he's doing okay and will be able to come back and update the pastes soon.
>>
>>80862696
Also, could you dump Captain N and Sam & Max in the doc while you're around?
>>
I'm seeing that we're sticking with the Marvin kills Aladdin idea, but I only suggested it based off the original final four. I'd say with the current lineup, have Marvin kill Clifford and Lowly kill Aladdin.

Also, Yosemite Sam is fine. I'd replace Foghorn with Bullwinkle, though.
>>
>>80862781
Got you covered Cap. Captain N update to his time stop and Sam & Max for Part 7 right? I'm around in the thread quite often actually, but I'm not a fan of namefagging unnecessarily so I try not to do so unless something directly related to the Stand-Doc comes up like now.
>>
I can't remember who came up with Bugs Bunny's ability [THRIFT SHOP], but I really liked it. Perhaps he could be used as a fake primary antagonist in Part 5, disguising as the enigmatic Warner Bros. themselves, only for Rolf and Co. to kill him WAY too easily.
>>80863020
You got it, thanks dude.
>>
>>80862436
I might as well design a stand for him, on case somebody does put him in a later part.

>People Are Strange
>PAP takes the appearance of a humanoid covered in a leathery skin not unlike snakeskin, and ropes of various colors coil around it's limbs and torso.
>People Are Strange has the power to grind anything it touches, turning whatever it touched into grains or chunks equivalent to how fine Dale ground it.For example, Dale could grab hold of TV remote and grind it into fine grains of plastic, netal, and glass.
>Dale can also restore any objects he's ground up into it's original form, so Dale could keep the ground up remote from before, carry it around, and reform it when he needs it.
>Dale usually uses this ability to empower his physical attacks, tearing up an opponent's body with every contact.
>>
>>80863060
No Problem. I thought [Thrift Shop] was pretty good too. Your idea for where we could use him sounds like it could be fun. I'll drop it in the doc so we remember it when that Part rolls around.
>>
File: tumblr_n5crx3auO41rr63lqo1_500.jpg (111 KB, 454x248) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n5crx3auO41rr63lqo1_500.jpg
111 KB, 454x248
Bumping
>>
File: Cdy0uRBUAAEi4Ks.jpg-large.jpg (139 KB, 1024x808) Image search: [Google]
Cdy0uRBUAAEi4Ks.jpg-large.jpg
139 KB, 1024x808
>>
The beginning still needs work. Does Daffy infect Tom's waifu directly? How? Why? And when does Tom think to go back to Top Cat?
>>
>>80864353
Are nips on board with our shit or is that just a really neat piece of fan art. What is even happening? Donald trying to push Daffy's shit in?
>>
>>80864413
It seems the city Tom resides in gets hit by LA CUCARACHA. A few individuals begin springing up and impersonating Leterally. Tom faces Jerry and awakens his stand. Then he goes off to see if his girl is fine. Top Cat meets him before, maybe aboserving his newfound natural ability, and warns him, explaining the possible situation and asking for his assistance but Tom brushes him off. After seeing his girl is under the same spell, he meets back with Top Cat.
>>
>>80864573
I'm for Tom not even letting Top Cat explain the situation at first. Then when he sees his girl is acting just like Jerry was, he takes her to the foundation out of desperation.
>>
File: Star-Bob Crusaders.jpg (45 KB, 624x472) Image search: [Google]
Star-Bob Crusaders.jpg
45 KB, 624x472
Bump
>>
Good job not putting "/Co/Co/'s Bizarre Adventure" in the title, OP.

Fucking idiot.
>>
So Tom mentions at the end of his fight with Secret Squirrel that the "guys who talk to themselves" would've dropped him at the first opportunity they got.

The time line is still rather unstable, so what sorts of hard fights should Tom have had against them before that point?

>>80864792
I only found the thread because I searched for the booru name in the catalogue.
>>
>>80864996
Assuming we have Squirrel in Agrabah, they would have fought Jafar by then, which I imagine would have been a bitch. Skrawl would've been a pain too, and I imagine Marty causes some problems since his power counters One More Time so perfectly.
>>
So what's the list of characters and stands that have definitely gotten in, but aren't on the pastebin or playlist?
>>
>>80865112
OK, so all that stuff happens before then. Again, the time line is still a bit unstable.

Someone posted an image last thread of Daffy in his Fantasy Island get up.
Would it be possible to have Fantasy Island be in part 3 as the place where Tom first meets Daffy, or at least one of the copies he's directly controlling?

I think Fantasy Island could be something Daffy creates to test some of his powers, but its destruction could further spur him on to creating Book Review.
>>
>>80865598
I'm thinking Fantasy Island would be a good place to put Daffy's library.
>>
File: 180px-ToadWarrior.jpg (6 KB, 180x121) Image search: [Google]
180px-ToadWarrior.jpg
6 KB, 180x121
Whoops, another Part 7 idea.
>STAND USER: TOAD (Super Mario Bros. Super Show!)
>VEHICLE: [ROLLIN'] (Pic related.)
>STAND NAME: [SUPER BROTHERS]
>APPEARANCE: Takes the form of a two headed humanoid, with one half resembling a stylized Captain Lou Albano as Mario, the other Danny Wells as Luigi.
>[SUPER BROTHERS] is also quite vocal, often arguing with itself over various topics as it battles.
>ABILITIES: [SUPER BROTHERS], unlike other stands, is restricted by gravity and physical objects like a normal human being. >This, however, allows it to utilize its own weight in a variety of body-slams and piledrivers.
>The "Mario" side can also fire small flames, while the "Luigi" end can emit a weak, stringy, orange fungus to patch up holes in flesh and earth alike.
>However, the stand's tangibility is also its greatest drawback, as stand and user alike can harm [SB] with just about any means of attack, on top of [SB] being naturally clumsy due to its two heads.
>If Toad can focus, however, he can call upon [SB]'s sub-ability [FUNKY DEALER], conjuring a small box for [SB] to knock a random tool out of for Toad to use.
>A "tool" can range from all sorts of things, as long as the diminutive Toad can weild them, (From wrenches, to guns, to brooms, etc.)
>POTENTIAL ROLES: Minor Villain/ Neutral Party in Part 7.
>Not only do the Mario Brothers get all the fame, this Toad is simply one of thousands of identical Toads, out to make himself an identity of his own as the "Toad Warrior."
>>
>>80866058
I thought that was going to be in his old home town?

Fantasy Island could be something he wishes for using genie, but when Tom and his crew destroy the place he makes that wish for clarity of mind.
>>
>>80866247
There was an idea in one thread that we never actually see Daffy's hometown, leaving it ambiguous if it ever really existed. I kind of like that idea better. Plus, Fantasy Island seems pretty tied to Daffy anyway. Worse comes to worse the island could actually be his home country.
>>
>>80866346
OK, so what if Fantasy Island creates the town Daffy remembers, regardless of whether or not it ever really existed?

Tom and his crew would still need to break the island before the library business could happen.
>>
>>80866398
Why not have the island already be broken? The well broke at the end of the movie, we can just say that's when the country broke down or whatever.
>>
>>80866521
I wasn't thinking the well would be in play, it would be Genie who is grant Daffy's wishes.

I figured one of the wishes would've created the island.
>>
I'm pretty certain that if other anons don't start using DiC vidya cartoons, I'm absolutely going to waste them all.
>>
File: 1348901543931.jpg (28 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1348901543931.jpg
28 KB, 640x480
>>80867495
The robot masters/mavericks who are skilled in spin (at the time we had yet to develop styles) idea got shot down.

I wanted to have more robots and cyborgs in whatever part Gadget was to appear in, but no one else was on board.
>>
>>80867656
I mean I'm gonna use stupid characters that nobody likes, or ensemble darkhorses. I will, however wait until we start up on later parts before I begin cranking them out on the threads.
>>
File: 1352528319187.jpg (45 KB, 1056x720) Image search: [Google]
1352528319187.jpg
45 KB, 1056x720
>>80867778
I would like for Link to be the conductor of a train a bunch of the characters in the wacky races part have a huge brawl on.

But then there's gameboy... the psychopathic murder machine who delights in the suffering of others. If there ever were a part full of robots I would life him to be a villain it in and face off against Courage's computer.
>>
>>80867888
Okay, Link and Gameboy will be under consideration, but I have a secret guy in mind as well.
>>
File: 1350104325718.jpg (20 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
1350104325718.jpg
20 KB, 854x480
>>80867945
This is the face of a serial killer.
>>
File: Spigotry.png (74 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
Spigotry.png
74 KB, 256x256
>>80867986
Agreed. By the way, I've got the LAST take I'm gonna do on the Jerkcity stand before I drop the idea for good.
>STAND USER: N.A.
>STAND NAME: [SUM OF US]
>APPEARANCE: A small, black-white flickering dot that emits a low buzzing sound. Being close allows you to hear an unholy choir of slurred text-to-speech voices and slurping sounds.
>[SOU] is a self-sufficent stand, with no user, and therefore cannot be destroyed or controlled by others.
>When activated, the low buzzing becomes much louder, and the text-to-speech nonsense becomes clearly audible.
>ABILITIES: When [SOU] activates, the dot widens into a rift flickering through countless jerkcity comics, and spits out a Jerkcity character.
>This character will enact their lines from a given comic, then vanish. Both [SOU] and its characters are tangible by humans.
>[SOU] activates seemingly at random as it drifts aimlessly around, but will always activate if the dot form is attacked by a stand, although it can be safely carried around by a stand without activating, and will always activate once a day.
>[SOU] can have multiples of the same character out at once, and seemingly a limitless number of them, as they only stick around for a short time.
>Attacking a character will cause it to freeze, then fade away with a grainy, stock yell.
>Due to [SOU]'s "trigger," one could possibly knock it around a bunch to slow enemies down in a crowd of cocksucking beatniks, or other forms of distraction.
>Touching the rift form will temporarily trap whoever touched it, until [SOU] activates again, upon which the victim will be launched free at a considerable speed.
>STATS: POW: E DUR: A PRESC: E POT: D SPD: D (On its own.) RNG: A (The Stand itself.) E (The characters.)
>>
File: vicky.jpg (772 KB, 2456x3484) Image search: [Google]
vicky.jpg
772 KB, 2456x3484
finished glorious leader Vicky

as requested by >>80843682

Does anyone have an idea of what her stand is like?
>>
>>80868194
It's an automatic stand that activates whenever she enters a buildong, and will patrol the buildings halls. If it encounters someone, it will a tempt to twleport them into one of the buildings rooms.
>>
>>80868194
Pretty sure it's in the pastebin. I might be wrong.
>>
>>80867888
Ask and ye shall receive.
>STAND USER: LINK (Captian N/Legend of Zelda Cartoon)
>STAND NAME: [JACKSON PARK EXPRESS]
>APPEARANCE: An odd, train-looking stone and a small, feminine humanoid that follows Link around.
>ABILITIES: When the fairy of [JPE] is near the stone, the stand's true form springs to life, as the stone becomes a flashy, fully functioning train.
>As [JPE] moves around, track materializes in front of it and vanishes behind it.
>[JPE] can be up to three cars long, not counting the engine, at the sacrifice of speed.
>However, if the fairy is not near the train or is severely wounded, the train will revert to an ordinary boulder.
>When [JPE] is in motion, humans and Stand users alike are forced to remain on the train until it stops.
>Attempts to jump off of [JPE] will result in being warped back on board.
>The train, activated or not, is nigh impervious, while the fairy is frail, so Link must keep the train going and keep the fairy safe.
>POSSIBLE ROLES: Minor antag/ Neutral Party in Part 7.
>(Either he uses JPE as a trap for the heroes, or a brawl breaks out during the ride.)
>>
>>80868520
I think he'd be one of the guys monitoring the race or an enforcer of the rules, whatever they may be.

Someone has to be following the racers around for it to be televised/reported on.
>>
>>80868621
I personally think we need to focus a but more on comics characters for 7. It's supposed to be the "comics part", and it's good to have a smatter of cartoons in there, but it's all any one is really suggesting for it.
>>
>>80868967
I was told public domain super heroes were too obscure for the cape part.
>>
>>80869112
I think they're fine, actually. If anything, they fit pretty well since they lack an identity of their own.
>>
>>80868967
I mig have a few comic characters that aren't caped. Gimme a little bit, I'll cook something up.
>>
File: Fear_of_the_Dark.jpg (836 KB, 2250x3000) Image search: [Google]
Fear_of_the_Dark.jpg
836 KB, 2250x3000
I posted this guy before, but didn't get a lot of feedback. Thought I would try again.

I didn't know about the naming rule beforehand, so he kind of broke it a little.
>>
>>80869247
Stand Name : Fear of the Dark

Ability:
Grants the user a myriad of traits to counter their fears. This can manifest as powerful enhancements for both offensive and defensive purposes.
>If the user fears the strength of an opponent, they will be given enhanced strength in order to contend with their adversary
>If the user fears being burned then their skin will become fireproof
>if the user is paranoid and fears ambushes they will be granted heightened senses so as to better perceive threats
There are numerous other examples. On a related note, even mundane fears will be subverted by this stand:
>A user that fears going bald will develop strong, luxurious hair
>A user that is afraid of dying alone will start putting off pheromones to attract the opposite sex.
Finally, in a serious situation, Fear of the Dark can forcibly amp up the user's fear.

Weaknesses:
These enhancements can be permanent if the fear is deeply-rooted, but otherwise they will require at least a moments anticipation before setting in
>In order to become bulletproof, the user must at least be aware that they are being or will be shot at.
There is a limit to the number of fears that Fear of the Dark can counteract at one time, with a limit of about four or five
Forcibly amplifying fear can have adverse effects on the mind
Overcoming a fear also gets rid of the enhancement that counters it. To keep an enhancement requires the user to remain in a state of fear.
>Polnareff flails in pain after he trips on dog shit and bites his tongue. The user begins to laugh at his distress and subconsciously stops seeing him as a treat. In this vulnerable moment, Polnareff strikes back and hands Fear of the Dark a sound defeat.
The user is vulnerable to threats that they underestimate or have not concieved of
>The user follows Jojo and friends to get revenge, but is quickly dispatched by Iggy because no one on earth is afraid of sand.
>>
http://pastebin.com/jUsLRrx1

Updated the part 6 pastebin with new info from recent threads. Anything else that should be added?
>>
>>80869247
>>80869273

I like it, and it seems a couple of people already considered it to be a potential Stand at some point.

Have you thought in the character who will have this power, and what arc he or she will appear?
>>
>>80870038
I've heard people suggest Scarecrow and Nightmare Ned last time, and i've been thinking of sort of a nervous character that could play to the stand''s strengths.

I haven't thought much on which arc they would appear in, but Stardust Crusaders is the one I know the most about.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrCPEqDiXik
the Stand of Danny the Street? Well went your user is a sentient inanimate object, you can't get more fabulous than a transvestite boulevard. [Love This Town] lets Danny relocate his soul into any street intersecting with the one he's currently in, after a time that Street becomes part of his "body" and he gains complete control over it.
>>
File: Eduardo.png (129 KB, 1305x1499) Image search: [Google]
Eduardo.png
129 KB, 1305x1499
>>80870038
Oh wait, I've thought of someone!
>>
>>80870261
Brilliant!
>>
>>80860954
So when are you retards going to get your own containment board like /mlp/?
>>
>>80870731
Oh relax, we're sticking to one thread and it isnt even moving that fast.
>>
>>80870183
Just to re-iterate, the original user of [Love This Town] was a detective investigating the actions of the Serial Killers, before he was violently murdered by one of their members. at which point his Stand relocated his Soul into the boulevard where the murder took place. I have no idea who the user should be, but before his soul got relocated [Love This Town] just acted as a version of Hermit Purple.

As Danny the Street he can control the kinds of things people see in the windows of the boulevard to send messages.
>>
>>80870731
>Complaining about original content being created
Loser
>>
I'm new to this booru business. Is there an anon who uploads images to it or can anyone do it? I noticed some of the art posted in previous threads never got added.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 1023x601) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 1023x601
Gideon Gordon Graves

>「TOTAL ECLIPSE OF THE HEART」

>Appearance: A medium-sized humanoid with a triangular head. Its midsection is heart-shaped and has a 7 on the inside of it.

>Abilities:

>The stand gains power if it's used against a woman Gideon's attracted to.

>The more Gideon flirts with a woman and she refuses him, the more he can 「capture」 her. Not necessarily make her literally him, like Daffy, but she becomes more willing to defend his actions unconsciously, protect him, go along with his schemes, and--if it's really effective--he can get inside their head.

>He can then access the body movements of the women he has 「captured」. He can control them from the inside and out, make them do unspeakable acts with him, or fully paralyze them.

>When he's not in direct control, the woman has a fear of him, and sees him as this lurking massive monstrosity that looks like it came from another realm. With this ability, girls can be killed easier by him, should he get bored of using them.

>Role: Part 7 semi-independent villain. He's taking out random racers trying to impress Mr. Nobody, offering his services of assassins allegedly stronger than Nobody's (i.e girls captured by his stand, one of which will be posted shortly). It seems he wants to do this for monetary gain; but, in truth, it's so he can backstab our POTUS and take over the country himself. Nobody allows him to do this...but only so he can kill him later for good publicity.
>>
>>80871091
Anyone should be able to do it, I assume.
>>
File: stardust crusaders.png (950 KB, 1024x644) Image search: [Google]
stardust crusaders.png
950 KB, 1024x644
>>80864746
>>
>>80865587
I imagine most of what I got down in the Abilities Googledoc will make it in. The only ideas I import over from the threads are the ones that I see seem to have some amount of support from the anons.

Although, being the guy who maintains the thing I might not be the best judge of that. I only meant to help pastebinfag a little by compiling all the supported ideas into a place where he could browse easily and update the pastebins when he has the time. But he hasn't been around for a while so I guess for now just refer to the Abilities googledoc for whatever characters have been proposed so far.
>>
>>80871128
I'll let you guys give feedback on it, but it really is similar to La Cucaracha now that I look at it.

I have a new ability pitch. One moment.
>>
>>80871236
There are a few missing. We've been hammering out the Angel Island fights with Carmen Sandiego, Captain N, George, and Lowly, but I didn't see any of them listed in the Abilities and Stands doc.
>>
>>80871376
Bleh, I don't like anything I thought up now. I'll leave it up if anyone else has other thoughts. I might just delete the post entirely later.
>>
File: 1458296132227.jpg (288 KB, 1120x2368) Image search: [Google]
1458296132227.jpg
288 KB, 1120x2368
>>80871435
Speaking of Carmen, here's the latest design on her stand from the end of the last thread.
>>
Reposting stand idea in case anyone can think of a character to fit with it:

Name: 「POLICY OF TRUTH」
Design: Skull-faced humanoid with a tentacle in place of each hand and a hollow left eye socket
Ability: When the target of this stand tells a lie, the stand produces a knife from the socket in its left eye socket and stabs the target in the back. This does not kill the target immediately; If the target is called out on the lie and tells the truth, the knife is removed safely and harmlessly. If the target continues to lie, the knife is twisted and the target is killed.
Weaknesses: The special ability of this stand only works if the user knows a statement to be a lie or if the target genuinely believes whatever falsehood they have uttered. May omit the part about the target being immune if he genuinely believes a lie
>>
File: 133546925442.png (214 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
133546925442.png
214 KB, 500x376
>>80871933

I dunno but Rex Banner from The Simpsons could match well with such type of Stand.
>>
>>80871435
The Stand doc is really just for Abilities and Stands only, of which ones for all of the four characters you mentioned are there. The Angel Island fights would probably go in the main doc for Part 3. But you're right, they should be somewhere people can easily refer to them. I'll go back and hunt them down and put them in Part 3 doc.
>>
>>80871933

I could swear this is already a technique in Hunter X Hunter.
>>
>>80872686
I think that one had to do with missiles being launched at the target and something like insects under their skin.
>>
>>80872686
>>80872744
I got the idea from watching Pinocchio as a kid and wondering what would happen if you got stabbed in the back for telling a lie.
>>
>>80871933
Definitely think Pinocchio should use this stand.
>>
>>80873553
He's not AESTHETIC though.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 2000x2190) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 2000x2190
>>80873569
You sure? His outfit looks ridiculous enough to be in this, in my opinion.
>>
>>80861464
Scrooge initially takes Daffy in as an errand boy, but when he sees the potential which the boy has, Daffy becomes something of an adviser, telling him how to run certain aspects of his business. Finally, when their relationship comes to a father-son level, Scrooge gives Daffy an Arrow/Jawbreaker which gives Daffy his stand. After all he has been through however, Daffy runs away from Scrooge, wishing to go back to his peaceful life. Out of spite, Scrooge buys Daffy's entire village and makes Daffy live a solitary life. It is here that their relationship breaks off as Daffy now hates Scrooge who wants Daffy to come back to him.

Maybe in Part 3, we could have Scrooge and Daffy have a final encounter where they discuss their feelings towards each other kinda of like the video embedded here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9Tuf_uQFFg

That's just how I was planning to do it, but if anyone has got any good ideas, I'd be willing to listen.
>>
>>80873840
With how out of control Daffy is, I don't see how Scrooge could escape such an encounter alive.

Also, that feels like it would steal a lot of Tom's thunder since he's supposed to be the big shot of part 3.

Having those scenes be in part 4 as a flashback when Scrooge finds out about the Ed Boys involvement in bringing Daffy down would give him motivation for wanting to ruin them financially in the conman coalition competition.
>>
>>80873972
Yeah that's true. As I said though, these are just ideas for the rough outline of Over Feathers. I am highly likely to change them as the threads progress
>>
>>80873840
I like it. But again the problem is how we integrate it with the current plans for Part 4 where Scrooge is one of the main characters and Jawbreakers are something that not many people are aware of exist.

Personally I'm more partial to Daffy developing his Stand on his own naturally, perhaps as a result of what he has been through and his desire to change the world to one where he can live peacefully among the only people who can understand him (himself), rather than him obtaining it from a Jawbreaker.

>>80873972
Also what this Anon brought up, I don't see how Scrooge would still be himself after Daffy obtains his power unless Daffy wants to save him for last or something. Having what anon said be his motivation for Part 4 could be interesting, provided he is not aware of the full story behind what was going on with Daffy. I was picturing Scrooge as being the more 'honorable' out of those competing in the competition, he's a cheap asshole but he does have some warped standards.
>>
>>80873840
>It's Part 4
>Scrooge tells a story about this ungrateful duck that ran away
>He mentions that his name was Daffy
>The Eds just stare, and decide not to press the issue
>>
>>80874588
That reminds me, where's Donald in all this?
>>
>>80868967
I know you said we have too many cartoon characters, but this is just ONE MORE I wanted to suggest before I try focusing up on comic characters.

Oswald the Lucky Rabbit

>「BACK IN BLACK」

>Appearance: A large hybrid of a rabbit and a mouse. Long ears with circles at the ends of them, a short tail and a long tail, etc.

>Ability: Oswald's stand can manipulate shadows; his own, those of other people, shadows from objects. Once he's altered one, he can either:

>A. 「Control」the object (as much as the object can move. He can't fly around as a barrel, but he could control a vehicle if he wanted to and fly through that)

>B. 「Surf」through the shadows, giving him increased mobility.

Stats:

>Strength: E
>Speed: B
>Range: B
>Durability: C
>Precision: A
>Potential: A

>Intended Role: I think he'd be a wonderful fit for Part 7; preferably as a hero, but a villain would work, too. It doesn't get any more "identity crisis" than Oswald. Epic Mickey literally focused on his struggle at getting his career stolen by Mickey. The fact that no one thought of him genuinely shocks me!
>>
>>80875192
I've heard him be suggested for Part 5, although as of current he's in limbo.
>>
File: image.png (340 KB, 1000x1180) Image search: [Google]
image.png
340 KB, 1000x1180
>>80875216
Forgot my picture. Fuck.
>>
>>80875192
Taking care of his nephews while touring Europe.
>>
>>80875192
Donald is in the abilities googledoc under Part 5 as a possible ally/mentor to Rolf's Gang
>>
>>80875216
I saw Oswald mentioned before.

I even mentioned him before when it came to collecting pieces of someone in part 7 since he can detach his parts, but everyone is just adamant on Superman, even though that makes little sense to me.
>>
As the guy who suggested the Coachman some time ago, I did some editing to what I believe is a unique concept. Here's a rough draft.

>Stand user: The Coachman

>Stand Name:「Bad Boys」

>Appearance: A humanoid donkey with brown fur, a black streak of hair on his head, green bandanna around his next, and a raggedy shirt and pants.

>Abilities: When this stand is without a owner and touches someone, accidental or not, that person than "owns" the stand. This stand can be harmed by the user, which more or less forces them into line and to do what they may not want to do. They may only leave their owner if the owner permits them to leave or die.

>「Bad Boys」has excelling digging powers, and can rip through the Earth with ease. His digging prowess can be weakened but shared should a group of animals be nearby.

>Role: The Coachman serves as a minion, working for Mr. Nobody, using his stand to dig through the salt mines to help him find pieces or clues about the Wishing Star or Superman's body. During the race Mr. Nobody is called up by The Coachman multiple times explaining his findings. Pleasure Island is used as the main site of his operations, leaving with his Stand and some of his donkeys once he hears of the race.

>Somewhere between the last phone-call he makes and before the racers all reach the end, he finds one of the two macgruffins first, and decides to try and go rogue on Mr. Nobody, dreaming for a Pleasure Island expansion across the entire world, so he'll have a endless supply of slaves. He than orders 「Bad Boys」to dig a giant trench between him and the others, as he is just out of 「Paint It Black」and his reach.

>However, the protagonist (Mojo Jojo from what I see?) gives a rousing speech about being your own man and standing up, even if your life is at stake. It works, and 「Bad Boys」refuses The Coachman for the first time. Angered, he tries to whip him, but the protagonist uses their stand to kill The Coachman.
>>
It would be really great if we could have Daffy and Bugs as either side characters, part of the main gang or even enemies in part 7, just to have Bugs and Daffy as a racing team
>>
>>80875545
Or the alternate Daffy, Duck Dodgers
>>
>>80875545
>Bit where they have to launch someone at the other racer to get ahead.
>"You first Daffy. It's duck season after all..."
>"Oh no, mr Smarty pants! I know this ploy; we're just gonna say back and forth, 'Duck season; Rabbit season', and than you switch it up, and I end up saying, 'It's duck season; fire", an-"
>"Okay, if you insist!"
>Bugs presses a button which loads Daffy up in a cannon before shooting him at the enemy.
>>
>>80862436
>Dale defeats an enemy with his "brain hand" technique
>>
>>80874139
Now that you mention it, I was thinking about the contest, and Scrooge would be the clear winner, just because of his business empire. My thoughts on the contest are that Scrooge knew he would win from the start and was trying to teach the others that hard work and long term investments always trump get rich quick schemes. Fits with his honor thing.
>>
>>80868621
Very well, Link could be using [JPE] in order to keep tabs on the race, and to pick up injured/dead racers and keep them safe from further harm.
>>
Also, once we finally finish Part 8, will we write up the story for /co/co/'s Bizarre Adventure: Eyes Of Heaven?
>>
>>80875732
>>80875728
I personally would love to see early takes on both Bugs and Daffy, before Daffy became a greedy, conniving jealous twit, back when he was, well, daffy, so it's the team up of two of the, unquestionably, strongest and wackiest cartoon characters around when it comes to comic mischief
>>
>>80877016
Only if we avoid the part 3 wankery ruining the original EOH
>>
File: oYRy7nG.jpg (17 KB, 478x336) Image search: [Google]
oYRy7nG.jpg
17 KB, 478x336
>>80877236
Although a drawfag better get on Heaven Daffy and [La Cucaracha Over Heaven], regardless.
Also, have another stand!
>STAND USER: GAME BOY
>STAND NAME: [LOUISIANA LAND]
>APPEARANCE: Doesn't really manifest like a normal stand, but rather changes Game Boy's screen to a [TITLE SCREEN] on activation.
>ABILITIES: Even without his stand, Game Boy is made of [NINTENDIUM], rendering him completely indestructible.
>[LOU. LAND], once activated, automatically "binds" itself to its target, making them become the [PLAYER].
>The [PLAYER] will then see themselves inside Game Boy's [LOUISIANA LAND] game, although their body remains where it once was, albeit locked in place, like a statue.
>While [LOU. LAND] seems easy enough, as a basic 8-bit platformer, Game Boy is in full control of the game, able to enforce rules on a [PLAYER], as well as setting up additional hazards and obstacles.
>Game Boy's ability to influence the game becomes stronger and stronger as a player progresses [LOUISIANA LAND].
>A [PLAYER] has three [LIVES] to use, and once they've run out, they're trapped in [LOUISIANA LAND].
>Once a day has passed, any trapped [PLAYERS] die for good.
>However, should [LOUISIANA LAND] be completed, any trapped [PLAYERS] are freed, and Game Boy will break down, becoming vulnerable.
>[LOUISIANA LAND] has a cooldown period, and during this, while Game Boy cannot force a new [PLAYER] to enter the game, those willing can press any of Game Boy's buttons to [PLAY].
>POSSIBLE ROLES: Major Antag in Part 4, as one of the Serial Killers, or minor antag in Part 5.
>>
File: 1364615775285.jpg (49 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1364615775285.jpg
49 KB, 640x480
>>80877396
I could see him as being a member of the high society gang of serial killers.
>>
>>80877396

If Gaz and Giffany haven't been placed in Part 6, it would be fun to see them fighting this guy.
>>
>>80877506
He's the least trusted of the group, as his "speech" consists of various digital sounds akin to a speaker dying, with [LOUISIANA LAND], names and a few phrases legible, like "Play" and "Death."
I.E. *krrzzt-vwoom-whirr* ROLF, PLAY [LOUISIANA LAND]! *beeeeeeeep*
>>
>>80877646
His power makes it seem like he would be a good prison warden too. So we could have him there to fight Gaz and Giffany if we want to see that matchup
>>
>>80872146
>>80873606
I'm thinking Rex Banner works because it facilitates his G-Man job and he has obscurity brownie points. If he did appear, it would have to be before or after four since four already has Gadget filling the investigator role.
>>
File: ratgoo.png (157 KB, 238x340) Image search: [Google]
ratgoo.png
157 KB, 238x340
Okay, I need to come clean on my hidden idea, because I've hit a brick wall. All I want is to have Oogtar (Mario World Cartoon,) in this SOMEWHERE, but I've only come up with the stand name [MILLI VANILLI]. I am in dire need of help making something work.
>>
>>80877991
Well, he has golden hair... so part 5?
>>
>>80878175
Yeah, my idea was to put him in Part 5 as a minor protagonist, but I need ideas for what [MILLI VANILLI] actually does.
>>
>>80878213
I lack familiarity with the character and the source of the stand name.

At a brief look at what he does, I gather he's a prankster, so maybe his stand has the ability to shift blame onto others.
>>
>>80878213
It imitates any voice in existence
>>
File: iggtard.jpg (33 KB, 1021x837) Image search: [Google]
iggtard.jpg
33 KB, 1021x837
>>80878349
Fucking thanks, all I needed was a push.
>STAND USER: OOGTAR
>STAND NAME: [MILLI VANILLI]
>APPEARANCE: An obscenely bright neon green and pink-colored stand microphone with sunglasses resting on the Mic itself.
>ABILITIES: Whatever Oogtar says into [MV], is heard by everyone else as any possible voice Oogtar can think of.
>As he practices a given voice, Oogtar can eventually make the voice come from anywhere in a given radius, akin to ventriloquism.
>However, if Oogtar wants to impersonate somebody, he still must know how they sound, and talk the way they talk to be convincing.
>Furthermore, [MV] can occasionally glitch up, causing the last voice Oogtar used to repeat "Girl you know it's Girl you know it's Girl you know it's..." for a short time.
>>
>>80878306
The name comes from one odd episode of the Mario 3 cartoon that featured the band Milli Vanilli for... some reason. And the glitch comes from an incident where they were caught lip-syncing because the recording began skipping on "Girl you know it's."
>>
Back to part 3 because it still needs a ton of work. How are we going to work Johnny Bravo in? I imagine Tom would try to do things himself for the longest possible time.
>>
>>80878830

Keeps his role balanced in a way he doesn't steal too much of the action. Give him some fights sporadically but lets him do useful things whenever the plot is asking for it. Kinda like Araki did with Joseph in Part 3.
>>
>>80878830
Since J-Brav is married, is he still going to be hitting on girls? Of course Joseph in SC still does Would make a good running gag.
>>
>>80879018
>Carmen is lying dead on the floor, her organs strewn around from the founding she got from Lowly Worm
>Johnny rushes over to her
>"Hey hot mama, you free this weekend?"
>her final moments were of irritated exasperation
>>
>>80878830
I had some suggestions last thread.

-Tom's reaction to seeing his girl under the effects of Daffy's stand.

-He goes to pops dinner to ask Johnny about this since he knows his dad knows about stands, so Tom knows when something is caused by a stand. Johnny needs to explain some things to Tom about stands that Tom doesn't know about now that Tom has one.

-Tom should brush his old man off then get into more fights with guys who talk to themselves in town before following some lead that takes him to peach creek

Tom gets some of his gang together and they find this huge base made seemingly out of garbage in Peach Creek filled with technology that somehow works. It's full of monitoring equipment, that's where they fight Ratburn and the scene where they know he was talking to someone on one of the monitors takes place.

-The base was made by the Eds for whatever reason Daffy gave them, or maybe the Eds were just letting some of Daffy's guys use it since they figured they were going to get paid. Now Tom is going after the Ed Boys and that happens. I guess it ends with him fighting J. Test since I don't know where Snoopy is placed now.

-Tom's gang is pretty messed up after this since Tom is the only one with a stand and he still has only half a clue on how to use it

-After the crazy that happens in Peach Creek and the sorry state his friends are in, he goes back to Johnny who only has left a note for him with some cruise tickets.
>>
>>80879189
With her last ounce of strength, she slugs Johnny in the face.
>>
>>80879198
I thought Tom would start of working alone though? And the Eds and Aladdin join up with him later? Unless you were thinking of having some of Tom's other cat friends ending up getting killed to establish how dangerous stands are?
>>
>>80880474
How about Tom's girlfriend is merely the latest in a series of bizarre indicents of cats dying in strange ways, that Tom's wrote off as tabloid garbage until the phenomena hits someone he actually cares about. These other deaths could be caused by Daffy's cronies that operate from the Eds base, or just miscellaneous folk that are unable to control their stands and die, leading up to Cucaracha nailing Tom's girl.
>>
>>80880662
Wait, he can't be targeting just cats. Jerry is one of the first Cucaracha victims we see.
>>
>>80879198
I figured Johnny was sort of a deadbeat who was out of the city, doing who knows what, only to make a surprise appearance somewhere near the end of their world tour. It'd be kinda lame to drop himin so early in the story in my opinion. It would be neat if 'Holy shit, old Johnny!' happened.

>>80878830
I need a good, solid idea of where they are going on their journey before thinking of a good place to put him in.
>>
>>80880921
Fair enough, random civilians are succumbing to what medical experts can only describe as some "undiscovered condition," who's main symptom is talking to oneself, until suddenly, certain people also begin acting rash, picking fights without reason. Tom could glance over the story the morning he heads out, only to encounter his old rival at the bar...
The other deaths could be Daffy's goons trying to find stand users to join the cause, simply killing those who refuse until the duck himself arrives to recruit people like the Eds by force.
>>
>>80879198
>>80878830
It was suggested that we work in a jazz club or two along the way, so I like he idea someone made earlier about Pops' being a classy cafe with jazz bands that Johnny frequents in his old age.
>>
Is there plans for a part 9?
>>
File: downtownasfruits.jpg (97 KB, 1404x798) Image search: [Google]
downtownasfruits.jpg
97 KB, 1404x798
Hey Arnold and Gearld

Arnold
>stand: [Hollaback Girl]

Gerald
>stand: [Strawberry Fields]

We could do the whole cast

>Helga
>Harold
>Stinky
>Sid
>Ronda
>Eugene
>Mr Simmons
>Pookie
>Grandpa
>The boarders

Any potential?
>>
Launch pad and Huey, Dewie and Louie for part 3??

Or part 5??

Also we should incorporate some Tiny Toons for part 5
>>
>>80878830
>"OHHH NOOO" becomes "OHHH MAMA"
>>
File: freaky fred.jpg (91 KB, 518x380) Image search: [Google]
freaky fred.jpg
91 KB, 518x380
Here, have another. Writing in rhyme is tricky.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1wMsqbZiYIc
>>
>>80881895
It was something French, wasn't it?
>>
so put together some potential script for the opening of Part 2 for your approvals

>Kronk is sitting on a small stool, staring at a bottle over a low flame on a table. unknown to the reader, he is tracking its potential with his Style
>several Aztec warriors kick in the door
>"You are not worth the power of perfection! Surrender the potion, fools! "
>Kronk shakes his head without looking up, squinting at the bottle. "Nuh uh. Watchin' a bottle. Boss' orders. You know how it is."
>warriors pause. look around awkwardly at Kronk's bland reaction
>one finally shouts and raises a stone axe to swing at him. "The potion is OURS!"
>Kronk reaches up and catches his wrist, stopping it short while barely looking up from his duty
>"39 percent... that really all you got, little man?"
>throws the dude away by his arm, smashing him through a wall. still not looking away from the potion
>three more Aztec dudes leap in swinging at him like crazy. Kronk stands up and blocks or dodges all their swings, but his head is constantly turned towards the bottle, even at impossible angles
>"26 percent. 29 percent, 34 percent... Yeesh, who sent in the B-squad? Are you even trying?"
>suddenly whips out a few elbows and fists that knock out all three attackers. the one that smashed through the wall gets back up leaning on the hole he created
>Kronk: "One hundred percent... Ooh! Potion's done!"
>attacking aztec #1's eyes light up. "Is that...?!"
>guy dives for the bottle, Kronk picking it up and seeming not to notice. "Alright... you can HAVE IT, Mr. Handsy!" He turns around, whipping it to shatter in the mook's face
>mook reacts with confusion, then fear and rage as he turns into one of Yzma's mutant Pillarmen
>>
>>80880474
He is working alone when he's fighting random guys who talk to themselves in the city, then he gets his gang together when he thinks he's going to go raid some guy's hide out.

>>80881092
The cruise ship really only works if Johnny shows up early in the story, drops the tickets where Tom can see them, then trains him on the ship, only showing up when he's needed like on Angel island.

>>80881895
That works well enough.

I'm just trying to get the story moving along since no one else is bothering to come up with anything for the early events of it.
>>
>>80882988
>jump cut to the battered mutant being led by Kronk on a big chain leash
>"Hey, Yzma! We got a new recruit for ya with the last batch of that potion! ...I think he broke a wall too. Totally not my fault!"
>walks in on Yzma in her lab, working with crazy beakers and so on. "And what was he doing here?"
>"Another one of the Pillarmen snoopin' around. Yelled about 'perfection' and the 'potions' a lot. Didn't know he was dying to become a new test subject. Maybe we oughta take a hundred years or so to relocate the lab so these jerks stop popping by."
>"Meathead! He wasn't looking for that trivial waste of time! He was looking... for THIS!"
>holds up The Potion. "Ages, lifetimes spent working on my TRUE masterpiece! While those witless morons slept and waited, I labored over THIS! A potion stronger than any warrior! Faster than any beast! The bottled potential of a god!"
>Kronk: "...neato! So what are you gonna use it for?"
>"What? I'm going to drink it, you idiot! I'll live forever and rule circles around these idiots. That incompetent excuse for an emperor couldn't rule his way out of an empty hut!"
>"So uh... got me a mutant-man on a chain over here. You want me to ah..."
>"Just put him somewhere! I've got a fat-headed ruler to awaken and see the look on his face when I show him who's the new empress around here!"
>>
>>80882988
I like it, but wouldn't it be Kronk's MODE?

And who should the mooks be? The guys from The Island of Beautiful Men in one of the early Johnny Bravo episodes?
>>
>>80882234
go away anytown
>>
File: 1428451146178.png (596 KB, 1131x1154) Image search: [Google]
1428451146178.png
596 KB, 1131x1154
>>80882630
>>
>>80882994
>>80882675
Looks like it was Café Lune du Père. Thanks anon who posted links to the old threads.
>>
>>80882988
>>80883017
Nice. But as >>80883049 The Pillarmen use [MODES] not [STYLE], and its [STYLE] users who attack the lab seeking to destroy the potion not Pillarmen seeking perfection. I'll toss it into the Goolgedoc for Part 2 with the necessary edits because we really could use more elaboration in the beginning of that part.
>>
>>80882994
>>80879198
Alright I'll try to type something up for it using what we've got so far. Give me a bit.
>>
>>80870661
So would he be an unwilling or not entirely evil mook a la Kronk or Porky in parts 2 and 3 respectively?

Or would he be a straight up hero?

What part in general could Eduardo fit in? Perhaps one with the other Eds in it?
>>
>>80883142
I mean Tom doesn't HAVE to meet up with Johnny at Pops.

He could think about tracking down his old man when he figures out he has a stand now and that what happened to his girl was caused by an enemy stand user, but then brushes the idea off until after his encounter with the Eds, then, with his cat gang out of commission, he goes to Pops and finds an envelope addressed to him with cruise tickets inside.

I still want the cruise ship to be something Johnny set up to train Tom with.
>>
>>80879198
>>80882994

>Start in CN City, Tom is getting ready to leave his apartment for a night on the town.
>As he does he is met by Top Cat, who introduces himself as a representative of the Strickland Propane Goodwill Foundation, gives Tom his card.
>He explains that the Foundation is looking for Tom's Father, Johnny.
>There have been a series of strange events going on all over the world, involving the [people who talk to themselves] and they need Johnny's help to investigate
>Tom isn't buying any of it, and tells Top Cat to stop wasting his time with tabloid garbage. Also, he hasn't seen or heard from his deadbeat dad in years.
>He blows Top Cat off and heads for his favorite Jazz bar.
>In the bar, the scene with Jerry happens.
>Tom decides that maybe whatever Top Cat was telling him wasn't BS after all and heads for the address on the card he was given.
>At Strickland Propane's CN City headquarters, Top Cat gives Tom the lowdown about the [People who talk to Themselves]
>Describes the symptoms and signs, explains how their founder Hank Hill suspects that it is the work of a certain [Power], one that Johnny knew much about.
>Tom agrees to help track his father down to find out about this [Power], if only to give his former rival some closure.
>Tom's first stop is Pop's Diner, run by an old friend of his father's who helped him settle in when he first got to CN City.
>Tom has a discussion with Pop, but doesn't get much out of him other than some nostalgic stories
>As Tom leaves the diner comes face to face with his first Enemy Stand User: Simon
>He knows about how Tom defeated Jerry and has come to find out how on behalf of 'himself'.
>Simon's [Stand] ability gives Tom some trouble until he discovers [ONE MORE TIME]'s "corner" ability.
>Tom defeats Simon, but before he can find out anything Simon tosses himself in front of a car, saying that 'I'll kill me if I found out I talked."
>With one lead gone cold. Tom decides to keep searching...

Cont.
>>
>>80883730
>Tom keeps investigating, running into Andy Anderson and other [People who Talk to Themselves] (Maybe move J.Test here too)
>Along the way Tom's girl calls him from time to time, serving to establish their relationship
>As he is on the way to Yosemite (or whoever it is we decide to replace him with) he gets a call from her telling him to come over, its urgent.
>He goes over, and things seem okay until he puts on some jazz and she begins flipping out and [talking to herself]
>He manages to subdue her without killing her, but not before Daffy's persona taunts him for meddling in his affairs.
>Now shit is personal, he heads to Yosemite's and they have a [Stand] battle.
>Distracted by thoughts of his girl, Tom is almost killed by Yosemite
>However, in his desire to save his girl Tom's Stand unlocks 「IS YOU IS OR IS YOU AIN'T MY BABY」
>He uses it to gain the upper hand, and as Yosemite lies defeated Tom uses his 「REQUEST」to ask where their headquarters is.
> Yosemite confesses that their headquarters is in Peach Creek and kicks it.
>With newfound resolve, Tom phones up a few of his buddies and they hit the road to Peach Creek for what he presumes is the final battle.

I need to go off for a bit, I'll be back later with a plan for Peach Creek, I'll be addressing Johnny there. In the meantime please discuss this planned timeline and give some feedback on what could be further developed or tweaked.
>>
>>80883749
Tasty stuff, my guy.
>>
>>80883049
>>80883115
yea, I'm just throwing in details just so people can say yes and no to things at this rate to fill in the gaps
>>
>>80860954
heads up, don't think access is granted to Part 1's doc
>>
>>80883867
That...doesn't sound good. If I recall that one wasn't started up by the same guy who started the doc for Parts 2 and 3. Any of the writefags working on Part 1's novelization around? Know what's up with that?
>>
Let all the bumps in this thread serve as a reminder to properly name the next one.
>>
File: tumblr_m8tzidxKDT1rdl0svo1_500.gif (970 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m8tzidxKDT1rdl0svo1_500.gif
970 KB, 500x372
I know were focusing on part 3 right now, but I wanna contribute a few ideas to part 7

Since were gonna have cars in it, it can't really be the old west horse race, ala SBR, but I think we should still stick with that 'old' feeling that SBR had, and have every character in part 7 be old timey characters. So for example, any Disney or Looney Tunes characters would be in their rubber hose era styles, and comic book characters would be old school styles perhaps? I think it would be a unique aesthetic choice.

Perhaps every racer is a team of two, so we have a reason for why the main characters would be together in the race, besides plot reasons, instead of competing.

The villains for the part could also be a duo, Mr. Nobody and Mickey Mouse, representing comics and cartoons, as part 7 is a mix of the two, and thus a uniqueness of having two final bosses, perhaps in a split battle with the MCs, or a 2v2 final battle.
>>
File: TheCheese.jpg (74 KB, 500x554) Image search: [Google]
TheCheese.jpg
74 KB, 500x554
Would 'The Wanderer' work as a stand?
>>
>>80884209
Yeah, I was waiting for a Lowly edition and all.
>>
File: night prowler.png (12 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
night prowler.png
12 KB, 800x600
>>80883730
Speaking of Simon. Heres my go at Night Prowler
>>
File: kill me.png (952 B, 131x149) Image search: [Google]
kill me.png
952 B, 131x149
>>80884401
>>
File: simon.png (18 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
simon.png
18 KB, 800x600
>>80884466
>>
>>80883749
Well I'm back. Here's what I've got for Peach Creek. Took a few liberties with what we had scripted in the doc this time.

>Tom and his buddies arrive in Peach Creek
> It seems like a peaceful place, but nobody knows where to start looking.
> Eventually the come across a shoddy looking lemonade Stand run by the Ed Boys ([MEN AT WORK])
> Eddy manages to convince one of Tom's buddies to buy a lemonade off him, and subsequently robs him of all his dough in a matter of seconds with his [MONEY FOR NOTHING]
> Tom becomes wise to what is going on when Ed uses [SPOON] to distract another of Tom's gang and Tom sees the Stand materialize behind Ed
>Fight ensues between [ONE MORE TIME] and the [MEN AT WORK]
>Tom's buddies, not being Stand users, get overwhelmed by the battle.
>With Tom victorious, the [MEN AT WORK] confess their involvement with a mysterious duck
>They managed to immunize themselves to the duck's [STAND] through the use of Edd's stand's [THIS IS IT] ability.
>Their plan was to scam the duck out of his money, and when Tom asks how much they got so far Eddy admits its a work in progress
>Tom calls them out, emphasizing what the duck did to his girl and demanding that they tell him where he is.
>Edd tells them they built a hideout for the duck in the junkyard at his request, directing them there.
>Tom leaves, but not before pointing out that if the duck thought the [MEN AT WORK] were under his control, he wouldn't have paid them anything.
>Eddy opens his mouth to protest, before realizing Tom is right and screaming how they got scammed instead as Tom's group heads for the junkyard.

Cont.
>>
>>80884314
We still need to wait until this one's dead before we can make a proper thread though.
>>
>>80884314
>>80884624
What?
>>
>>80884620
>As Tom and his buddies approach the junkyard one of them speaks up.
>He says that he and the guys don't really get what's going on, but they feel that all this 'Mumbo Jumbo' is out of their league and want to leave.
>Tom is at first outraged, but after thinking about it realizes that his buddies are right. If they kept following him they'd be killed.
>He relents and tells them to go home as he steps into the junkyard base.
>There he meets another of Daffy's converts: Marty.
>Things immediately get bad for Tom as Marty's [AFROMANIA] is the perfect counter to [ONE MORE TIME]
>Pushed to his limits, Tom tries to activate [IS YOU IS]
>Due to his conflicting feelings over letting his posse leave, the song that plays is slightly off
>[IS YOU IS] fails for the first time and damages Tom.
>At first he doesn't understand why it didn't work, but by the time he realizes its because the song was weak Marty is ready to deal the finishing blow.
>Marty's Daffy Persona monologues about how fitting it is that Tom meet his end in a junkyard where trash like him belongs, but he is interrupted by a shout.

>[SPOON]!

>Marty looks away and is instantly blasted off Tom by a barrage of junk launched from a hastily assembled junk cannon
>Marty turns and comes face to face with the [MEN AT WORK], a very annoyed Eddy telling him they've come to collect their payment.
>[AFROMANIA] isn't particularly effective against any of the [MEN AT WORK] and Marty is soon on the run from all four of them
>They chase him into a room where they see him converse with a shadowy figure on a monitor before it winks out.
>Tom grabs Marty
>>"WHO WAS THAT JUST NOW?"
>"I-it was me..."
>"CUT THE BULLSHIT! WE'RE NOT LETTING YOU GO UNTIL YOU GIVE US INFORMATION!"
>"I'm telling you that was LITERALLY ME!!!"

To be continued after a short break while I get some stuff sorted out.
>>
>>80884632
Last thread near the end was a lot of discussion about Lowly Worm, anons wanted to make the next thread titled Lowly Worm edition
>>
>>80884632
Previous thread joked about titling the next thread after Lowly the worm. Some suggestions were 'Lowly is a Fucking Maniac edition' and 'Lowly's thirst for blood is unquenchable but he brought a straw anyway edition'. Sadly we forgot a title all together this thread.
>>
>>80884620
>>80884636
I love this, great job anon..
>>
>>80884636
>CUT THE BULLSHIT!
I think we should go with "cut the jive" to better suit Tom's personailty and manner of speaking.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10pqeNBg5d0
>>
File: 1457813105693.png (683 KB, 900x907) Image search: [Google]
1457813105693.png
683 KB, 900x907
「DETROID ROCK CITY」
I wish The Duke of Detroit could take the place of Gyro, I dont have any idea for his ability but please let this happen
>>
Speaking of Lowly Worm. When the gang finally runs into him who will be in the scene? Tom, the Eds, Clifford? I ask because I am working on something.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcRPBoGmC4I
I feel this song would be perfect to surmise one character. No clue who though.
>>
>>80884842
Not sure yet. Tom and the Eds for sure, maybe Johnny and Aladdin depending on when you are setting the encounter. You writing for when Lowly kills Carmen or for when they meet him at the Final Area?
>>
>>80884862
Not writing, just doodling up something, will be my first time really doodling anything more than Stands. I think I'll just go with Tom and the Eds
>>
What is this thread about?
>>
>>80884943
Autism, of course.

But it's fun autism.
>>
>>80884636
>>80884714
Noted. Here is the last part of the Peach Creek arc.

>Cut to Tom in the hospital, in a high class ward where his girl is under observation, paid for by Strickland Propane
>As he watches his girl sleep, Top Cat approaches him
>He tells him that with the [MEN AT WORK]'s testimony of the Duck's appearance, it should only be a matter of time before they find the perpetrator.
>Whatever time-frame Top Cat gives him, Tom tells him its too long.
>Top Cat tries to placate Tom's anger by telling him that they have no other leads and following this one is the best they have without putting anyone else in danger until they find him.
>This only makes Tom angrier and he storms off.
>Tom returns to his apartment and collapses in his chair.
>He knows that Top Cat is right, but he just wants his girl back.
>As he wonders what he should do, he spies a strange envelope on top of his piano.
>He picks it up, and after carefully looking it over, opens it.
>Inside is a plane ticket and a letter
>A letter from his father.
>The handwriting and obnoxious mannerism are unmistakable
>The letter instructs him to go to Cape Suzette, a coastal metropolis, to a little joint called Café Lune du Père. Johnny says that he will explain everything there and to trust noone.
>Tom crumples the letter and starts packing his things.

Cont.
>>
>>80885028
>A while later, Tom steps out of his apartment complex with his suitcase and makes his way to his car.
>There he sees the [MEN AT WORK] leaning against it and scamming the locals
>He asks what they are doing there, and Eddy explains that they still haven't gotten paid. They want in on tracking the duck down.
>Ed quips that they want to help Tom with his girl problems too, and Edd shushes him
>Tom tells them it will be dangerous, and Eddy reminds him who saved his butt back in the junkyard.
> *Insert Jive equivalent of 'Yare Yare Daze'*
>Tom and the [MEN AT WORK] all pile into Tom's car and they set off for the airport and to Cape Suzette.

That's all I've got for now. I've got a few more ideas here and there for an outline up until after Angel Island but it might take a bit of time to string them all together. If you guys like what I'm doing so far and the thread's still here when I get back I'll continue after I get a drink.
>>
>>80883730
>>80883749
>>80884620
>>80884636
>>80885028
>>80885046
To keep the thread going, I'm going to clarify what I imagined Daffy was doing during all this.

>Daffy recently arrived in CN City with the Knowledge that Strickland Propane was investigating his activities.
>Set up a hideout in Peach Creek instead of directly in the City to reduce the amount of time he needs to spend in CN
>Aims to establish a group in CN City to watch Strickland
>Converted a couple of the local thugs as well as the few Stand users he could find into his minions
>Determined that Strickland Propane was incapable of becoming a threat to his ambitions, gets ready to leave.
>Senses that one of his minions (Jerry) has been killed.
>This should be impossible, as he (LeTerally) cannot be defeated by a normal man
>Decides to stick around to find out what happened
>More and more Stand users get taken out, eventually Daffy manages to find out from one of his minions who Tom is.
>LeTerally is unimpresssed, hatches a plan he is sure will take that Cat out.
>Goes to Tom's Girlfriend's house and [La Cucaracha]s her
>Certain that Tom will meet a poetic demise at his lover's hands, Daffy goes back to Peach Creek to prepare to return to his home
>By the time Tom and [MEN AT WORK] get there he is long gone, but Marty manages to inform him that Tom survived.
>Impressed but still unafraid, Daffy decides to keep an eye on this meddlesome cat.

My understanding of [La Cucaracha]'s Act 1 is that whoever is affected by it still functions as an entirely separate person, but thinks of themself as being 'M.E LeTerally' and refer to him like they would refer to themselves (e.g. the "I'll kill me if I find out I talked" line I used earlier). While LeTerally can 'sense' to an extent how many of 'himself' are out there, he cannot access their thoughts or memories (I figured this would be saved for Act 2 which does total conversion, mind, body and all).
>>
File: [Wild Mountain Honey].png (70 KB, 1056x792) Image search: [Google]
[Wild Mountain Honey].png
70 KB, 1056x792
>>80884875
Here we go. Drawing the Eds was a serious pain in the ass though.
>>
File: 1455422845183.png (60 KB, 201x200) Image search: [Google]
1455422845183.png
60 KB, 201x200
>>80885679
Gureto-daze!
>>
>>80885679
Simply Terrifying. Awesome Job Drawfriend.
>>
>>80885679
Pretty good, I like it
>>
>>80885746
>>80885786
>>80885813
Thank you kindly
>>
Are Wallace and Gromit /co/ related?
>>
>>80885838
Is Wallace and Gromit a comic and/or cartoon?
>>
>>80885872
I don't /think/ so...
>>
>>80860954
So when is this shit going to get banned and you faggots get your own containment board?
>>
>>80885679
On the off chance that you have a tablet+stylus

>www.mediafire.com/download/2air2zdtlb8x1ax/Paint+Tool+SAI+Anglicised+with+Custom+Brushes+and+Transparency+Mod.rar
>>
>>80885898
Someone tell this anon to eat shit.
>>
>>80885907
Oh, well gee, I didn't expect that. Thanks I guess.
>>
>>80885931
Tell them yourself.
>>
>>80885931
Tell him yourself
>>
>>80885898
EAT SHIT ASSHOLE! FALL OFF YOUR HORSE!
>>
>>80885938
MSPaint has its charm but it -is- a pretty limiting software.

I'll have a hard time adjusting to digital art without layer support, for example.
>>
>>80885966
Well I use Paint.net and a mouse but I've tried Sai before, considered paying for the license but kind of forgot about it.
>>
>>80885981
Damn son, I don't think I can do digital art without my tablet.

>be left-handed
>have left hand be unable to use a mouse properly
>>
>>80885996
Well I do have a tablet, I am just a bit lazy, so I fall back on my mouse rather than pulling out my tablet.
>>
Anyone want me to pick up where I left off here? >>80885046

I'm going a bit off what is scripted in the doc but I think it flows a bit better this way. Anything anons see in what I wrote so far that needs tweaking? Or do you all feel like its going well so far?
>>
>>80886032

It's been a pretty solid chain of events so far. Good on you, man.
>>
>>80886032
It's been good so far. Keep it up!
>>
>>80885046
>>80886054
>>80886066
Alrighty, here goes nothing.

>Tom and the [MEN AT WORK] touch down at Cape Suzette
> Eddy got tickets for himself and the other two using [MONEY FOR NOTHING] on some (former) passengers.
> No sooner do they leave the airport and try to check into a hotel do they get accosted by another of Daffy's minions: Mr. Ratburn
> His [STAND] is annoying and has very unsettling effects, but is ultimately rather weak and he is defeated.
> As he dies, (LeTerally)Ratburn laughs and tells them of a far more powerful self of his awaits them in Cape Suzette: A former Martial Arts Champion by known as Hong Kong Phooey, whose Stand possesses an unimaginable power that none can match.
> They check into their hotel and Tom tells the [MEN AT WORK] to stay put while he goes to find his father.
> The [MEN AT WORK] of course do not stay put, and once Tom is gone they set off to try and make some [MONEY FOR NOTHING].
>Tom meets his father at Café Lune du Père. It is not a particularly heartwarming reunion.
>Johnny explains to Tom the nature of [STANDS], and that he has spent the last several years away from his family trying to track down other [STAND] users on his own, and prevent them from using their abilities for nefarious purposes.
>One of these [STAND] users that Johnny had encountered indirectly was the one behind the [People who Talk to Themselves].
> In order to gather information on this mysterious [STAND] user and to protect his loved ones Johnny dropped off the grid, including from the radar of the Strickland Foundation.
>However, he has finally pinned down a possible location where he might be hiding, and knowing instinctively that his son had finally become aware of his [STAND], contacted him, not willing to attract more attention than necessary by contacting Strickland.
> Tom is unwilling to forgive his father fully despite the explanation, but he agrees.
> Suddenly they hear commotion outside, and both of them rush out of the bar.

cont.
>>
>>80886419
>While Tom and Johnny were having their meeting, the [MEN AT WORK] encountered Hong Kong Phooey
> His martial arts skills prove to be seemingly unbeatable, and he taunts them by claiming he hasn't even used the power of his [STAND].
> Tom and Johnny soon arrive on the scene and Tom engages the villain, telling his old man to stay out of it.
> Shrugging, Johnny then sits down at a nearby restaurant to watch the fight.
> Though it does not show on his face as he calmly sips Tea while his Son gets pummeled, he notices the subtle differences in how HKP handles the Eds and his Son. His reflexes seem a bit slower when he blocks Tom's attacks.
> Johnny has a plan.
> He gets up as HKP knocks Tom and the Ed boys on their asses.
> Starts shit-talking HKP and challenges him to a 1v1
> As the two trade blows with Johnny talking HKP down all the way, Tom and the others realize that HKP's power is proportional to how good they think he is.
> Upon this realization, they jump back into the fray while engaging in arrogant smack talk
> HKP loses all his power and is defeated.
> Johnny laughs and says the four have a long way to go.
> Saying he has the perfect way to toughen them all up, he pulls out a brochure for a Cruise Package to Agrabah, The Mystic Ruins and *The Final Boss Location*

The idea is that all the places on the Cruise Package are possible locations that Daffy's HQ is located, though conveniently its the last one that is real. Either that or Johnny knew from the start that its the last place and is using the other locations as an excuse to 'train' his son and flunkies.

I'm not too sure if I handled Johnny right in this or if him 'just knowing' that his son had become aware of his [STAND] due to blood relation works that well. The other idea I had was that he has his own connections (which come into play when Bluto shows up) but I'm not sure about that either

Thoughts?
>>
working on a design for vicky's stand based on >>80804314
>>
>>80886971
Vickyfag here. I'm working on my own design too, though I'd like to see yours.
>>
>>80886450
This anon here, so I decided to take the time to pre-type out the outline that I pictured for the part based on the discussions so far all the way up until they leave Angel Island. I'll dump it into the thread bit by bit over the next one or two hours. I hope that this way we can at least start with a basic skeleton to work with next thread. Please feel free to suggest any tweaks and improvements you feel could be made.
>>
>>80887099
>Tom and Company get on the Cruise Ship
>They run off to tour the ship and take a look at the facilities.
>After some time however, they notice that the ship seems oddly empty
>They are then accosted by Bluto, and after a brief fight Johnny intervenes and reveals that the Cruise was a Ruse: This is a training Ship where they will practice fighting against Stand Users.

>They dock at Agrabah at last
> Tom and the boys are beat from training, but they have a better grasp of [STAND] to [STAND] combat now.
>While poking around they discover rumors about a mysterious lamp that goes around granting wishes.
>Suspecting a [STAND] user is involved, they go poking around.
>Something similar to the original plan in the pastebin goes down, where they think it’s this street rat named Aladdin when it’s actually Jafar.
>Along the way they defeat LeTerally’s minon Bullwinkle J.Moose, and his other Minion Skrawl allies with Jafar for a big final battle.

cont.
>>
>>80887523
>At some before the final battle between the heroes & Skrawl begins, he is contacted by LeTerally for a status report.
>Skrawl tells himself that they know he is a duck
>This shocks LeTerally, as he had been under the impression that his true identity was still hidden.
>Overcome with paranoia and worry about what they know about him, he unlocks [LA CUCARACHA] Act 2.
>After defeating Jafar and Skrawl, Johnny asks Aladdin to accompany them due to his [STAND]’s extremely potent ability.
>Aladdin although initially reluctant, agrees when Tom tells him what’s at stake.
>The group splits off from each other to take a breather while Aladdin makes preparations to follow them.
>Tom goes to grab some scones and milk where he fends off Secret Squirrel
>Tom makes it back to the boat on time and they leave from the Mystic Ruins

You may notice that what I've come up with has been getting less and less detailed over time. This is most likely because I'm burning out on ideas for the part. Agrabah is one of the places where I'm really not sure how things would go down, so any attempts to add on to or rework what I've come up with would be much appreciated.
>>
File: 「SID VICIOUS」.jpg (732 KB, 2456x3484) Image search: [Google]
「SID VICIOUS」.jpg
732 KB, 2456x3484
>>80886971
>>80886978

Here it is.
departed a bit from the original description.
>>
>>80887722
>Never Ever
>Adding insult to injury
sugoi senpai
>>
>>80883867
Dammit all, someone said they had it backed up, is that anon around?
>>
>>80884620
I think they should find the base first so the scene where they KNOW Ratburn was talking to someone else on a monitor happens before they find the Eds and learn about the duck.
>>
>>80887722
I want to give it a big hug
>>
>>80887566
With these next few posts, my ability to think about the storyline of Part 3 has reached its limit for the time being. Thanks for joining me on this wild ride.

>The Mystic Ruins is a tourist trap town that thrives on selling the ancient history of the nearby forests and floating islands.
>When they arrive, Johnny runs into an old friend of his: Knuckles
>Knuckles reveals that since the events of Part 2 he has been searching for the Master Emerald
>He has finally found its location, and Johnny decided helping Knuckles recover it will be a good experience for everyone.
>They go into the forest and encounter Carmen Sandiego, a treasure hunter who wants the Master Emerald for herself.
>She also hints at knowing Daffy, and promises to spill the beans on him if they beat her to the Emerald.
>Tom and the others split up to chase her, and have to deal with her assistants Boy George and Captain N.
>Along the way they also have encounters with a gigantic crimson beast that roams the forests around Angel Island, presumably transformed by the Emerald’s power.
>When they reach the island, the Ed Boys end up having to contend with the beast while the rest chase after Carmen.
>After much trial and error, the [MEN AT WORK] somehow manage to make peace with the big red dog. Ed names him Clifford.
>Fight for the Emerald happens more or less as outlined in the Pastebins, except Tom and Aladdin fight and defeat Boy George.
>Carmen has escaped, but the Emerald is safe. Knuckles thanks them for their help and wishes them the best on their quest. He has to stay behind to guard the Emerald as it regenerates.
>They arrive back in The Mystic Ruins with Clifford in tow, loading him up into the Ship’s cargo hold they climb aboard and make their way to the main deck.
>A gruesome sight awaits.

cont.
>>
>>80888103
>A small, dapper little worm reclines on a sunchair next to the pool, the broken and mangled bodies of Carmen and Bluto lie strewn around him.
>He waves at them with his only appendage
“Hello there friends.”
>The party quickly prepares to attack, but the worm does…something and they are suddenly paralyzed.
“Silly me, now I’ve gone and wasted that one. Ah well, there will be plenty of better ones to choose from later”
>He slithers towards them and the group knows they have to do…something, but they can’t get a handle on what it is they need to do in order to stop or avoid this guy.
“Don’t fret, I’m not here for you fellows. Just cleaning up a few loose ends that my employer felt needed cleaning. In fact, I was told that I should leave you alone. He is very, oh so very excited to meet you.”
>He coils and twists around each of their frozen bodies in turn, but they are unable to do…something in order to stop him.
“Ta ta for now gentlemen. I do hope you make things a little more exciting for me during our next encounter.”
>He slithers off the ship and into the crowded dock.
>When he is gone, they finally find themselves able to move again, unable to comprehend what just happened.
>Thoroughly intimidated, but with no other course of action available, they set off for the final battleground.

Just to add on, one of the other ideas I had was for how [La Cucaracha]’s Act 2 works. Since its activation, it automatically starts transforming those affected by Act 1 into the living extensions of LeTerally starting from the ones he has held influence over the longest. By the time Tom and the others arrive where LeTerally is hiding they are swarming all over the place, and LeTerally smugly tells Tom that unless he defeats him soon, his girl will meet the same fate sooner or later. This would make the situation more dire I think, raising the stakes for the final confrontation.
>>
>>80887894
Well the previous parts of the timeline I wrote sort of imply that Tom has already known for a while there is a singular Stand User behind everything. Hard not to given how tremendously unsubtle Daffy's minions are about that. The Stand user also did brainwash Tom's girlfriend into trying to kill him and taunted him through her. Tom just doesn't know he is a duck, or what his name is, or anything else really. The monitor scene still makes sense even if he fights the Eds first, since all the Eds can tell him is that it was a duck, he would still want to know WHO exactly it is behind everything beyond that.

Also, the Eds' scene coming first sets up the fight that follows immediately after, where they its Marty they fight and not Ratburn. I took a few liberties with what we had in the script currently to make something I thought flowed a little bit better. I think the manner in which the Eds join up in my version is pretty good but it requires that they be fought before Tom enters the base. That said I'm open to suggestions if any other anons have a better series of events in mind to have them join Tom.
>>
>>80888299
Alright, but I still think the monitor scene should come before he meets the Eds just so the Eds knowing it's a duck behind it all has more impact, and really only Ed would know while the other two are partially under Daffy's control.

[Spoon] might have the ability to undo the effect if it's only partially working like it would be on Edd and Eddy since [spoon] was active near them when they were talking to Daffy (which they thought of as themselves at the time).
>>
File: Resting Easy.jpg (346 KB, 710x508) Image search: [Google]
Resting Easy.jpg
346 KB, 710x508
>>80882630
>>
>>80882630
Holy shit, this is nice
>>
>>80882630
Absolutely fucking sublime.
>>
>>80882630
10/10
>>
I'm gonna take a backseat for a while, seeing as I've given my worth to Part 3. If nobody's documented the Captain N things I've written, I still have the pastebins on hand for when someone can slap them in a doc.
>>
>>80887853
>>80883867
>>80860954
Seriously, the doc for part 1 is "You need permission" to even see it now.

Whoever had backed it up should re-host/post it on the google drive since this shit isn't going to fly.
>>
>>80889877
Oof, that's not a good sign... If we can't get it back because the dude like fucked off, we can piece it back together via old threads, right?
>>
File: 「STEAM MACHINE」.jpg (311 KB, 1754x2480) Image search: [Google]
「STEAM MACHINE」.jpg
311 KB, 1754x2480
Drew Steam Machine AKA bootleg The Hand.
>>
>>80889933
Someone said they backed it up around the time it was more or less completed, so hopefully they're still somewhere in these threads.

A lot of stuff that was in there just got added to the doc for review and not directly posted in the threads.
>>
>>80889990
Well that's even less assuring, but hopefully we can get it back.
>>
>>80883173

I imagine him as an antagonist with ambiguous loyalty, maybe he'd been scared into servitude by the main antagonist, or maybe he's evil and being subject to fear has just driven him nutty.

As for arc I'm not sure, I guess wherever he fits best or wherever there's room for him. Maybe In one of the arcs where the protags have cool abilities that could work with his.
>>
>>80890511

>maybe he'd been scared into servitude by the main antagonist

Or Madam Foster, too.

She would likely to bully him to aid her in getting rid of the protags of Part 4, and once he is defeated he tells them about Madam Foster thus leading them to confront her and try to find more clues about the Serial Killer Society.
>>
>>80890685
Oooh, I like that! I hope it takes.
>>
>>80889847
This being said, however, I'm still gonna crank out stand user ideas, but once we finish up Part 3, I'll start finding a place for Game Boy in Part 4, unless we already have the Serial Society's full roster. Namely, whichever anon came up with Oogtar having the ability to shift blame just now gave me another idea.
>>
>>80884671
Lowly stole the last thread name edition.
>>
File: 2ac.png (196 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
2ac.png
196 KB, 400x600
so this has been bugging me as a sometimes writefag for this

what exactly does Tom's stand DO with One More Time? I read the pastebins and all, and I get warps between corners...

so is he just a scrapper unless he's in some kind of box-like area?

like, if Tom is fighting something in a square room or against a building's wall, he has to touch one of the far corners and then zips along it into one of the 4 corners, or can he pop in or out of the walls in the middle?

or could he touch a guy with, say, a particularly angular collar, and warp along the surface of his shirt to appear behind his back?
>>
>>80890049
well are the pastebins still in tact?

also, might as well share this. I backed up the fight scenes I wrote in my own doc for book 1

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NvFWKzIceuWsXPEmutCet5xa2_43ceHa2nJJXPZZK3Q/edit
>>
>>80891595
I'd assume as long as there's somewhere One More Time could go to get in the corner of it's opponent's eye it would work.
>>
>>80889990
Hail 2 U guy here. Also the guy who backed up part 1, give me a bit and I'll have it back up in a new doc.
Special thanks to the guy who's been writing so much for part 3, you the real mvp.
>>
>>80891670
It's still on "You Need Permission To See This."
Fix that or make a pastebin.
>>80891819
Thanks, my guy.
>>
Pastebinfag here. I'm really sorry for dropping this. There was a family emergency and I honestly forgot about 4chan entirely. I won't be at a computer for most of tomorrow but otherwise I'll be working to make everything up to date. If I can't continue then I will make a post announcing my leave instead of ditching you guys again

Aside from compiling and reviewing everything so far I'm going to make a new video for Tom's Theme and expand on the fighting game idea. Massive thanks to the people that are still writing and those that kept the threads going
>>
>>80891833
fixed the sharing
>>
>>80892026
Go home and be a family man, that's ultimately more important than /co/co/ right now.
>>
>>80892026
If you have to leave, we get it. Hope things work out, bro.
>>
>>80887523
so making Bluto a Daffy minion? and/or is he just a pirate?
>>
>>80892208
>>80892407
Thanks guys. I'm not going to have much downtime at all and from the looks of things, the amount of content as at least doubled in size. I probably won't be the best bet for organizing everything any time soon.

That being said, if I do take a more minimal role I'll still be focusing on the fighting game idea because nerding out over movesets sounds incredibly fun even if I'm not a joystick pro
>>
>>80892758
Pirates also tend to be mercenaries as well.
>>
>>80892758
I thought Bluto was a guy Johnny recruited to help train Tom.

Who should be the "teachers" on the ship?
There should be at last 3 of them to have mock battles to train Tom.
>>
>>80893391
Honestly, Johnny and Aladdin could be the other two. I always pictured Aladdin as being one of the only ones who saw Tom's potential to be a hero, and I imagine Johnny would train his own son head on after a good rusing. Maybe they pretend to be Daffy goons to train him at one point?
>>
>>80892872
If we're doing fighting game inputs than someone needs to get a pretzel super like Geese
>>
>>80893496
But they don't meet Aladdin until after they've traveled via the cruise ship to Agrabah.
>>
>>80893582
No reason there can't be multiple teaching scenes. Having them all in the same place might get boring, if there are three teachers we should spread them out.
>>
So to all the anons who actually want to have a part 1... Hail 2 U.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IdBYK9zXpJrDc4vAIHnRLmZpPiKyxiIkj25oOTaaeF0/edit?usp=sharing
This backup was made on the 13th, according to my computer, so everything except maybe one or two little details should be there. Also, Mask!Eustace never says "Ssssssmokin'!", and that's a crying shame, someone figure out how to work that in.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 73

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.