[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just binge watched Rick and Morty and I have a question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: RickAndMorty.jpg (171 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
RickAndMorty.jpg
171 KB, 1920x1080
So I just binge watched Rick and Morty and I have a question /co/. In Rixty Minutes, it's implied there's very few dimensions where Jerry and Beth have Summer. Yet in Close Rick-counters of the Rick Kind, it's shown there's just as many Mortys in the universe as there are Ricks. And in Mortynight Run, it's shown that Jerry is still Rick's son-in-law in most if not all the dimensions.

So if there are few dimensions where Summer exists, why do most dimensions have a Morty and married-to-Beth Jerry?
>>
Did they ever say the circumstances for Summer's birth? If it was an accidental pregnancy, then that would check out. Morty could be a constant
>>
>>80858214
Yep, Summer was an accident. But in the one universe we saw where she was terminated, Beth and Jerry ended up splitting, at least for long enough that Morty was an impossibility. So... Is there something else that keeps Beth and Jerry together, but prevents Summer's birth?

Maybe in most universes, Beth miscarries Summer and the traumatic event causes Beth and Jerry to only grow closer.
>>
>>80857763

Infinite universes.
>>
The whole 'free replacement Morty' thing was a little unintentionally dark. I mean, how many Mortys have died due to various Ricks and just been replaced? The show had Rick and Morty replace their own dead selves in another dimension to escape the one they destroyed - how often does something like that happen to other Rick and Mortys?
>>
It's just a *uuuuuuurp* cartoon, you should really just relax.
>>
>>80858983
Remember that they abandoned their old family and replaced them with their counterparts from another dimension. It goes both ways, they just kind of have to accept that they're small and insignificant and the universe doesn't give a damn about them or anyone they love.
>>
there's less then infinite summers
and not all ricks have Mortys just the successful ones do use to being able to hide there brain waves

if we're being honest there's actually more summers then Mortys its just the show isn't that interested in summers
>>
>>80858983
>how often does something like that happen to other Rick and Mortys
all the time. the council of Ricks had a whole system to pair up Ricks and Morty's who'd lost their other
>>
>>80859161
Except for Shit-Eating Rick, no one likes him, except maybe Jerry.
>>
>>80857763
Do you understand what literally not figuratively INFINITE universes mean
They looked at like 6 out of infinity
>>
>>80857763
Only Summer flicked through to find universes were she existed. Morty might have had a harder time finding a universe where he exists, but he never did because he just wanted to watch TV, so maybe there are less Morty's than Summer's. All we know is that there are a huge number of Morty's
>>
>>80857763
infinite possibilities, man. It's just for story purposes, but obviously there's a lot of possibilities. They flipped through like 6 dimensions.
>>
>>80857763
there is infinite universe and the council of Rick is just formed by several thousands od Ricks, so do the Math
>>
Beth could have simply never gotten accidentally pregnant with Summer but still have married Jerry and had Morty.
>>
>>80857763

It's a smaller infinity but it's still infinite
>>
>>80858740
/thread
>>
>>80862166
and we saw that in those universes everyone is happier
>>
>>80857763
Maybe in all the universes where Morty isn't born Rick is dead or something. Maybe that's why he keeps him so close.
>>
>>80859154
Now I want Rick to put all the Summers and Mortys he can find on an Island and have different Tribes of Summers led by alpha Mortys form.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.