[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unpopular opinions thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_o12pjjhYjc1s1ljrgo1_400.png (155 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o12pjjhYjc1s1ljrgo1_400.png
155 KB, 400x225
I fucking hate korra even though I've barely watched the show
>>
That's fucking retarded
>>
>Is Star Wars the one with the little wizard boy

Yes. The force is space magic and Luke is a space wizard.

Ron Swanson is right and all his opinions are popular.
>>
>>80851464
Me too. I also didn't enjoy avatar either. It felt cheesey to me.
>>
File: Korra nekkid cropped.png (794 KB, 1175x1139) Image search: [Google]
Korra nekkid cropped.png
794 KB, 1175x1139
>>80851464
I love Korra and I haven't watched the show.

All I know is she's EXTREMELY dick-able.
>>
>>80851464
I tried watching Korra too because I thought Avatar would be stupid but it turned out to be great. But I got maybe 3 episodes in before i couldn't watch another minute of that stupid sport that the plot centered around.

Same thing essentially happened with SU. I gave it a chance and was very bored and dissapointed
>>
>>80851727
Book 3 is worth watching.

Everything else is irredeemable shit.
>>
>>80851464

No, that's a pretty popular opinion, Anon.
>>
I like Ditko more than Kirby
>>
Gillen was better than DnA.
>>
File: image_7.png (300 KB, 520x800) Image search: [Google]
image_7.png
300 KB, 520x800
There's nothing wrong with swapping the skin color and gender of old characters unless it actually doesn't make ANY sense. Asian Hulk and black Wally West is fine because gender and color have next to zero bearing on their existence or mythos, but shit like "Make Black Panther white" or "Make Iron Fist Asian" is retarded and you all know why.

If your counter-argument contains the words: SJW, Faggot, Cuck, Liberal, Shill, Bendis, Whor, or Nigger. Stop. It's not constructive.
>>
>>80851464

This is supposed to be an unpopular opinion thread and you already fucked it up OP
>>
File: ssb.jpg (9 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
ssb.jpg
9 KB, 320x180
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is the gayest fucking shit I've ever seen

Also if you're contributing to the Daffy Jojo thread or whatever that bullshit is then you should stick a gun in your mouth right now

Go to /a/
fucking cunts
>>
>>80853090
Consequently there's nothing wrong with not changing them and any argument in regards to progressivism or the like is dumb as hell.
>>
>>80853192
Why don't you take your own advice and fuck off to /a/? Jojo is not /co/ related, fucking idiot.
>>
>>80851464
I have never watched the show, but from /co/ I know she was the avatar, she was kind of an ass-hole-avatar, then got her back fucked up and turned into a hotwheels car because...radium or plutonium or some shit like that. Then came back, did something to save some people and ended in a kind of lesbian relationship with her best friend. THE END.

But I hate her because you guys keep telling me she is shit.
>>
>>80851499
Ron is /pol/ the character.
>>
>>80853090

It's easier to make white characters black because the white characters usually have a character while the blacks are firmly influenced by their race. Though DC is better than Marvel with this, you could make Black Manta or Waller white and their character wouldn't change at all
>>
Stan lee was right to take the credit for charters he created with Kirby and Ditko because they never spoke up and Lee's natural showmanship played no small part in Marvels success. There's a reason he's the only man affiliated with comics that normies recognize
>>
I have been avoiding 90% of the shows talked about on /co/ simply because they air on child oriented networks. I'm not even a normalshit, so it's not a question of 'would my irl friends judge me based on this', because I have no friends.
>>
>>80853713

Same. I haven't watched SU or any of those shows because I'm nowhere near their target demo
>>
I have a hard time getting into big 2 comics from the '00s and '10s. I think it's something with the art, but I just can't tolerate most of them. I will pick up a couple things here and there, but I don't follow anything too closely.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.