[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>paralyzed for a month and already can walk again is there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: arrow-felicity21.png (162 KB, 634x354) Image search: [Google]
arrow-felicity21.png
162 KB, 634x354
>paralyzed for a month and already can walk again

is there anything she CAN'T do?
>>
>>80851224

She's stronger than all of us anon.
>>
>>80851224
be a likable character
>>
>>80851224
She's taking a page from Babs.
>>
>>80851224

>is there anything she CAN'T do?

Be interesting
>>
>was so fucking pissed at Ollie that her legs start twitching
Quick Ollie! Piss her off some more! Say you have another son named Connor or something!
>>
>>80851224
She had the sickest burn bruh. She was paralyzed and was so done with Ollie that she got up from her chair and walked away
>>
felicity now, insanity later
>>
Anybody have the screen cap of the episode descriptions of The Flash and Arrow which were hilariously different?
>>
>>80851224
Star in a show that isn't shit.
>>
>>80853446
bump for this
>>
That walking scene was the funniest moment of 2016 so far.

Whoever idea it was to have her just walk out of the scene in a wide shot like some sort of bizarre Flight of the Concords gag should have been fired instantly.
>>
>>80851283

/thread.
>>
Oracle in a Wheelchair?

Haha no, fuck cripples!

Discount TV Oracle in a Wheelchair

HAHAH FUCK CRIPPLES

CRIPPLES AREN'T PEOPLE

>DC editorial
>>
>>80851283
/thread
>>
>>80853485
Could be worse. She could be in SHIELD.
>>
>>80859486
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>80851224
I just watched that scene out of curiosity, and that was the goofiest fucking thing imaginable. Why do you guys do this to yourselves? Why do you keep watching this? It's literally a Spanish soap opera that pretends like it's related to Green Arrow somehow.
>>
>>80859937
why didnt i listen
"stop after season 2 anon"
"the constantine episode isnt worth everything else anon"
"literally do anything else"
why didnt i listen
>>
>>80852403
It took Babs years though, hell Jason had crawled out of his grave and was on evil scheme #7 by the time she lost her disability parking.
>>
>>80859937
>Why do you guys do this to yourselves? Why do you keep watching this?
Literally only because its in the same universe as Flash/LoT.
>>
>>80859937
It will either get better or die and I will be there when it happens damn it
>>
File: IMG_20160310_090522.jpg (226 KB, 772x614) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160310_090522.jpg
226 KB, 772x614
>>80856048
>>80853446
>>
>>80860000
Different shows have different plots per episode? Shocking!
>>
>>80851224
I watched all of The Office until Will Ferrell showed up. I don't remember Pam being paralyzed.
>>
>>80860000
>The Flash
Flash, Flash villains, Flash friend, Flash Love Interest and his sister

>Arrow
Felicity, Felicity Villain, Felicity Mother, Felicity Love Interest and his sister
>>
>>80860081
There was a deep, deep chill in my heart when I learned that Momma Smoak got her own trailer on set.
>>
>>80860097
The bright side is we might get more of Detective Officer Captain Lance
>>
>>80851224
Choose a good lipstick color. For some reason it really stands out. I think she needs to go with a lighter tone color.
>>
>>80860128
You mean future detective officer captain leiutenant commissioner Smoak appointed by her majesty the honorable mayor Felicity
>>
>>80851224
Not be a Mary-Sue
Not be a poorly written cunt
Not be overshadowed by Best MILF
>>
>>80851276
This. She should also be angrier, louder, and have access to a cosmic treadmill. And whenever she's not on screen all the other characters should be saying "Where's Felicity?"
>>
>They actually brought back the worst Flash villain to be on Arrow
>They were completely serious when Felicity called her "my nemesis"
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.