[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT:This will never happen in our lifetime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: maxresdefault.jpg (123 KB, 1277x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
123 KB, 1277x720
post your wishful thinkings
>>
>>80849294

I didn't need a boner at this time of night, OP.
>>
>>80849294
>The DI team actually PITCHED X-Men characters to Marvel
>Marvel turned them down.
>The DI team pitched a comics-based Spider-Man set
>Marvel said "Not unless it's based on the cartoon".
>>
what the fuck is this shit
>>
Who knows, maybe Trump will collapse the economy and it could happen.
>>
>>80849374
>>80849409
Its fan made

they will never do this because Fox has the rights
>>
>>80849374
Spidey could change now, but it's never gonna happen for X-men.

FOX has bottom-line approval for any merchandising of the X-men line with their film rights, which is why freemium games that do have X-men in them (Marvel Heroes, Marvel Avengers Alliance) have to advertise their movies when they come out (ie getting Deadpool's review done for his movie, the DOFP event, Bishop and Omega Sentinel, the trailer watches for Command Points, etc) and why other freemium games even lack them and FF outright.

In general, from the back and forth, to Marvel's bitterness, it's never going to happen as long as they have the merchandising rights - which in turn means as long as they have the movie rights. Marvel didn't even allow for action figures of X-men to be produced during the last few X-men movies because of it.
>>
>>80849480
This is actually a really high quality fan-model.

I want to see him do the MCU Defenders, since that's been confirmed to not be happening unless they show up in Infinity War.
>>
>>80849374
>>The DI team pitched a comics-based Spider-Man set
>>Marvel said "Not unless it's based on the cartoon".

FUUUUUCK MARVEL RAW.

I never knew we could have got a Spidey play set other than the shitty Ultimate cartoon.

>fucking Ultimate Goblin figure is shit
>>
>>80849294
That Rogue is the only one that looks bad, but I'm assuming that everyone on /co/ is going to be screaming "DAT ROGUE UNNFFF" and "MMMMM THAT ROGUE" and shit.
>>
>>80849294
Where's Jubilee?
>>
>>80849685
Dis! Can't do the '90s cartoon lineup without Jubilee.
>>
File: 1452953750743.png (723 KB, 704x723) Image search: [Google]
1452953750743.png
723 KB, 704x723
>>80849374
oh god is this true?
>>
>>80849621
Sony still has the rights to spiderman
>>
>>80849803
Yes, Sony and FOX have final say in merchandising of the respective series. Marvel has a loophole if it's their own cartoon, but FOX actually still retrains animation rights to X-men and FF characters, which is why the Planet Hulk movie has Beta Ray Bill in it in place of Silver Surfer.
>>
File: 1415756818769.jpg (306 KB, 1680x690) Image search: [Google]
1415756818769.jpg
306 KB, 1680x690
>Marvel was the one who said to do a Cap repose instead of a new figure for the 3.0 set.
>Marvel vetoed any girl characters DI proposed because "muh movies" and "lol boys don't buy girls"
>All while crowing about their strong women in video games.
>>
>>80850788
>Marvel

Perlmutter
>>
>>80850788
>"lol boys don't buy girls"
silly marvel. Boys will buy girls if they think they're hot
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.