[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is the best spider-man cartoon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (47 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
47 KB, 720x720
what is the best spider-man cartoon?
>>
Livin' on the edge...
>>
>>80848004
Spider-Man And His Amazing Friends
>>
>>80848012
FIGHTING CRIME
SPINNING WEBS
>>
I'd say its a tosh up between Spectacular and the 90's show.
>>
>>80848019
truth
>>
>>80848019
Yeah.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZGN9fZvQhc
>>
>>80848004
Spectacular for characterization and 90's Animated for sheer scope of the show's universe.
>>
File: 1458172989893.png (360 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1458172989893.png
360 KB, 500x500
>>80848549

man, that intro is hype as fuck
>>
>>80848004
Spectacular is the only right answer
>>
Spider-Man The New Animated Series
>>
>>80848907
but seriously, of the shows I've seen
1. The Spectacular Spider-Man
2. Spider-Man: The New Animated Series
3. Spider-Man (1994)
4. Spider-Man Unlimited
5. Ultimate Spider-Man

I haven't seen any of the other series.
>>
I think it's Ultimate, but no one else will
>>
>>80849792
What do you like about it?
>>
>>80848039
SWINGING FROM THE HIGHEST LEDGE
HE CAN LEAP ABOVE OUR HEADS
>>
Spiderman 1981
>>
>>80849154
which should i watch? was ultimate bad?
>>
>>80849845
>team dynamic
>the cutaways to show Peter's thoughts instead of monologs
>the references and cameos
>it's not adaptating stories I've read/seen
>connected to a larger universe
>the guest stars
I'll admit the humor is very hit or miss and the writing is bad at times, but it's the only Spider-Man cartoon I can stomach for some reason. Also it's the best animated of the four shows. None of them have very good replay value though
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.