[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw Deadpool makes more than X-Men Apocalypse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1447278928617.jpg (129 KB, 362x450) Image search: [Google]
1447278928617.jpg
129 KB, 362x450
>mfw Deadpool makes more than X-Men Apocalypse
>>
Was Deadpool good, or was it just better than expected?

Its fine as an pilot episode for a series. For a movie, its pretty fucking boring.
>>
>>80845358
It's made more than Iron Man.
>>
That doesn't sound weird at all
>>
>>80845358
Why is Ribic so bad with eyes? The rest of his art looks great, but he's the Liefeld of eyes.
>>
>>80845358

It fits

Fox's X-Men films are an embarrassing bucket of garbage, laughable since their very inception. If Bryan Singer and his little fuckboys would get their act together and create something good for once, they might see that same success. But they're hellbent on reinventing the turd
>>
>X-men are shit
More news at 11
but seriously I wouldn't be surprised if they get replaced by X-force cause it's not like people care about them unless they have Wolverine
>>
I hope so.

Fuck, I hate how Fox/Singer handle the X-Men franchise. So much wasted potential, if only they found someone who actually gives a shit about the source material like Ryan Reynolds.
>>
>>80845358
There's something about the X suits in Deadpool. I like how negasonic teenage warhead had the suite under her clothes.

Mutants are living weapons, having them wear body armor kind of restricts that. X suites should be more like the Incredibles movie, where the suites are designed around their powers.
>>
>>80845485
It's not exactly eyes so much as any kind of surprised expression, open mouths included.
I'm fine with it, though
>>
>>80845771
But Deadpool is confirmed to be a part of the rebooted X-Men continuity after Apocalypse.
>>
>>80845960
Which means jack shit. With how much Deadpool made and how well it was received by audiences Fox is going to retool their X universe to be more in line with Deadpool. This is probably the last real Xmen movie were gonna see. X-Froce from here on out
>>
>>80846160
So that's good right?
>>
>>80846315
Yes its very good
>>
And with only 20% - 25% of an X-Men budget
>>
>>80845859
Suits, senpai. Suits.
>>
>>80845444
It was fun. All the actors wanted to be there.
>>
File: perfect.png (360 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
perfect.png
360 KB, 500x500
>>80845358
>MFW
>>
>>80846687
Which the director and others have insisted not be increased by a great amount or not at all for the sequel.
>>
>>80845444
Are you like the only person that thinks this? Probably
>>
I hope so.
Lord knows it was the only one of the two I was looking forward to.
>>
>>80845458
Inflation
>>
File: t-guy..png (208 KB, 383x309) Image search: [Google]
t-guy..png
208 KB, 383x309
>>80845444

Even if you didn't like the movie, the inclusion of Ajax, Weasel, and Blind Al will lead to more people reading older Deadpool comics.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.