[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we all just stop take a minute, and enjoy the delicious ironing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
Can we all just stop take a minute, and enjoy the delicious ironing of Maria Hill deciding to hide Nitro in Connecticut?
>>
...Do a lot of explosions happen in Connecticut? Why is that ironic?
>>
>>80843805
No, mostly just one important one.
>>
>>80843948
You're missing the fact that we don't have context for this. What's happening? Why is it ironic?
>>
>>80844184
You never read civil war ?
>>
>>80844184
How do you not know what that's from?
>>
>>80843715
>the delicious ironing of Maria Hill

Those slacks don't even have a crease in them.
NO I DON'T CARE THAT THEY'RE SOME KIND OF HOLOGRAPHIC ILLUSION!
>>
>>80843948
OH YOU'RE PLAYING WITH THE BIG BOYS NOW
STOP THIS FOOLISH MISSION
AND WATCH AN EDGY VILLAIN
MAKE A BIG EXPLOSION NOW
>>
>>80844271
>>80844218
We shouldn't chastise him.
We should envy him, he doesn't know what Civil War is.
>>
>>80843948
Didn't realize that took place in Connecticut.

Huh.

Well now Civil War is even more stupid.

Who the fuck gives a shit about connnecticunts?
>>
File: why life.jpg (41 KB, 258x327) Image search: [Google]
why life.jpg
41 KB, 258x327
>>80844354
The worst part is that you have a point
>>
>>80844184
Have you really not at least read Civil War once to see for yourself how shitty it is?
>>
>>80844390
Connecticut is the new Minnesota.
>>
>>80844354
Oh wait, shit, this is the guy that blew up a school or something, isn't it. I get it now.
>>
>Marvel uses ANAD to push minority characters
>Don't use that opportunity to make Nitro arab
Shame.
>>
>>80844390
Everyone did, considering this happend right outside of an elementary school and claimed the lives of 612 people.
>>
>>80844644
Kinda weird that it killed so many people for taking place in the middle of a weekday in a residential neighborhood.
>>
>>80844631
Do they even have any minority villains left?
>>
>>80844758
Lots of guys having affairs I guess
>>
>>80844815
>minorities
>villains
get a load of this racist
>>
>>80844644
Couldn't kill four more people to make it match the universe there in could it.

Fuckin' Nitro.
>>
>>80843715

sigh

When are the ever going to fix Steve?

This doddering old man shit has gotten older than him.
>>
>>80844815

Greg Pak writing for Marvel full-time again might mean more minority villains unless they place an editorial edict on him.

Like half the villains he introduced during his time at DC didn't even have other members of their ethnicity around when he did so.

>Ralph Mangubat: Malay (Philippines)
>Leonard Sawyer, Ghost Soldier: Mohican Nation
>Vandal Savage's kids: Some Kind of Elves
>>
>>80844990
Later this year
>>
>>80844390
We do ;_;
>>
>>80844990
He's young again come the end of Standoff, so I'm guessing Cosmic Cube Girl fixes him.
>>
>>80843715
Stamford, Standoff
At first I got confused and thought that event was going to happen in Stamford.
>>
>>80843715
Maria stole the show in this first issue. When did she become so fabulous?
>>
>>80843805

Well for me the irony is that Connecticut is where WWE's headquarters is, and WWE (originally WWF) was almost put out of business by WCW, whose flagship show was Monday Night Nitro.
>>
Dammit
Did Nitro cause another civil war or try to kill another Captain Marvel?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.