[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Peanuts Movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8
What went right?
>>
File: Don't criolet.jpg (362 KB, 2244x438) Image search: [Google]
Don't criolet.jpg
362 KB, 2244x438
Violet was in it
>>
File: 1457836360941.jpg (13 KB, 324x291) Image search: [Google]
1457836360941.jpg
13 KB, 324x291
Just saw this a bit ago because I bought the DVD on a whim while grocery shopping. I actually really enjoyed it, the flying ace bits overstayed their welcome a little too long but watching Charlie Brown finally fly a kite and talk to the little red haired girl was so fucking heart warming I think it was worth it.

Props to the animators too they transitioned the Peanuts kids to 3D animation beautifully.
>>
File: AUUUOOL RIIIGGGHHT.webm (1 MB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
AUUUOOL RIIIGGGHHT.webm
1 MB, 960x720
Was this supposed to be their secret handshake or something? Is Patty's secret handshake playing Pattycake with the air?
>>
>>80844646
That's...cute...
>>
File: ....webm (1 MB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
....webm
1 MB, 800x600
>>80845387
That's a lot of dots
>>
File: Blurry danse.webm (2 MB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Blurry danse.webm
2 MB, 960x720
Why did they make this shot so short?
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 300x300
>>80841436
Everything, my man. Everything.
>>
Is this worth seeing? Did you guys actually like it?
>>
>>80846614
I bought it yesterday based on a ton of recommendations from friends. It's a really fun movie full of heart. If you like the original Peanuts specials or comic strips, I recommend this movie, because it's got the same feel to it as the originals, albeit with CGI in place of traditional animation.
>>
>>80847158
Wow. That came out WAY more blog sounding than I intended.
>>
>>80841436
They didn't fuck up the characters, which is one of the main points of Peanuts. Maybe Snoopy a little bit, by making him too nice, but he still felt natural.
>>
>>80846614
It's pretty, but it has way too many "Remember This?!" moments and Snoopy's side quest is too long and boring. The MT song is pretty cringe inducuing the first time but I kinda like it now. The other song's feel even more out of place on a second viewing tho.

It's pretty tho so you should watch it.

You could always watch a superior peanuts movie from the past tho https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8aGqMNtkiM

>>80847193
blogs r fun
>>
File: Snooper.png (785 KB, 959x771) Image search: [Google]
Snooper.png
785 KB, 959x771
>>80847377
>too nice
They made him a pedophile that throws typewriters at little girls. What more do you want? Most people just know him as that dog what does the cute dance.
>>
Is Snoopy supposed to be a NEET?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjPKmwZTSDc&list=PLip0-Ftvi-pLVsR_HTmfiv6oHQ0Pn8kde&index=5
>>
>>80846466
>5 was popular enough to get into the movie.
>3 and 4 are gone
>They just gave Violet their dance and gave Violet's dance to patty
Poor Twins.
>>
>>80841436
It did a great job showing just how much the universe hates Charlie Brown.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.