[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/03 /16/lobo-feature-turns-t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
File: Lobo-DC-Comics-2.jpg (154 KB, 1257x671) Image search: [Google]
Lobo-DC-Comics-2.jpg
154 KB, 1257x671
http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/03/16/lobo-feature-turns-to-wonder-woman-screenwriter/

Looks like they are starting to move again on the Lobo movie. Deadpool probably made them start to think about it again. Here's what it says.

There is once again room for Lobo. The film is is back in development — perhaps not the most shocking news as the project has been on-and-off for quite some time and the most likely candidate as a quick answer to Deadpool. According to The Wrap, Wonder Woman screenwriter Jason Fuchs will write the film.

The site also indicates Fuchs will start from scratch in lieu of continuing the work of the previously attached director Brad Peyton and screenwriter Don Payne.

The eventual film will center on DC Comics‘ well-known intergalactic bounty hunter. He came to prominence in the 1990s as one of the more extreme characters in the company’s cannon. In the hands of artists like Simon Bisley, he definitely stuck a chord and created a presence on the spinner racks. It is unclear if Fuchs’ Lobo will stick to that persona or veer toward the more recent version seen in the New 52.
>>
>>80839268
So it's being written by Jason Fuchs who wrote Pan and Ice Age 4. He also wrote/is writing the Wonder Woman movie. The fact that he wrote Pan might not bode well.
>>
>>80839268
MACHETE!!!
>>
I had no problem with Nubo
>>
>>80840654
But they might go with Nubo.
>>
File: 1455207600859.png (210 KB, 355x408) Image search: [Google]
1455207600859.png
210 KB, 355x408
>>80841158
>>
>>80841729
Haha, I'm just saying that we don't know. I don't think they will. But there is a small chance.
>>
>>80841952
I hope it's not Newbo, even he's returning to being regular Lobo. I just want Newbo to go completely crazy. Find that a small piece of Lobo was stuck inside of him, growing slowly, split apart, have a ridiculously bloody fight with Lobo killing Newbo once and for all.
>>
>>80840654
Old manlet. Stupid fancast.
>>
>>80842030
I would be 100% okay with him coming back like that.
>>
>>80841158
Newbo would be easier to do and fits the theme of Snyders universe but I'm cool with whichever version they pick.
>>
>>80842197
>he thinks lobo won't be CGI
>>
As long as the Music is Speed/thrash metal i will be happy i would hate some "modern" nigger music
>>
>>80843861
Metal might work in a few parts of the movie but they probably need a normal score along with it since all metal would probably get old fast. But maybe this is what you were thinking.
>>
>>80843832
I could see Lobo being partly CGI but more like enhanced by it. Maybe motion capture? But at the same time, you can do Lobo without CGI so why bother?
>>
>>80839268
>bleeding cool
Even if it is true, why?
Lobo is such a shit meme character. There are so many others more deserving of a movie.
>>
>>80844041
If they really are deserving then they probably will get one in the future. It's not even sure that we will get a Lobo movie in the end.
>>
>>80844041
The only people who like Lobo are those who only came across him once or twice in guest appearances or crossovers. His shit gets old pretty fast.
>>
File: Gotham City Sirens 001-000.jpg (1 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
Gotham City Sirens 001-000.jpg
1 MB, 1988x3056
>>80844041
>>80844101
>>80844108
Yeah. If someone deserve a movie is this team of bitches
>>
>>80840654
As much as I love Daniel Treefolks the mother is just too old for the role.
>>
How the fuck is Lobo so strong?
>>
>>80844191
Muff Divers Unite.
>>
>>80844191
Is it good?
>>
>>80844228
Inverse Ninja Rule
>>
>>80844293
Up until #12 which is the last of Dini run. After that it become total trash. Read it, it has the best Detective Riddler
>>
>>80844191
>another Bat-villain wankfest
They already have Gotham and Suicide Squad
>>
>>80844732
No
>>
I gurantee all these movies rushing to cash in on Deadpool will all fucking suck
>>
>>80841158
Since DP showed that they could get away with a R rated cape movie I wouldn't be so sure.

Every past attempt to make a Lobo movie has always been shelved because of noway to plausibly do it without the R rating and its quite possible all the rebooted Lobos after flashpoint where attempts to make a more PG-13 version to use for a potential movie.

Chances are it'll be a unique lobo thats a bit of a mixture of both, IF it happens.

It'd probably go a long way to win people over if the opening of the first trailer is Lobo riding his hawg through open space blasting heavy metal music that no one else can hear and just laying waste to any shit that gets in his path on a way to a bounty
>>
>>80839268
After BvS flops none of these will be made.
>>
>>80841158
I dont thinks DC is very fond of Nubo, i sometimes tend to forget how hes been done lol
>>
>>80844191
>more batman over Lobo
Fuck off
>>
Odds the Lobo movie just becomes Lobo versus Batman for 2 hours?
>>
>>80852178
No YOU fuck off
>>
>>80839268
Why the fuck is Lobo getting a movie before far more relevant DC characters?
>>
>>80854059
He's not a primary character who they'd want to tie in with other characters. Sort of like how the Guardians of the Galaxy got a movie before far more relevant Marvel characters.
>>
>>80852265
Not huge.
>>
Who do you want to see cast as Lobo?
>>
>>80841158
They could go with both. Have Lobo physically be somwhere between the two and character wise lean more towards classic Lobo...
>>
>>80852178
Face it anon, im not for it but you cant fight waifu shit its this boards cancer like tulipas are /x/'s cancer.
>>
Am I the only one who doesn't like Lobo? I think his power level fluctuates a lot, too invincible for my taste.
>>
>>80844108
OK. I'll admit I'm one of these. I fucking loved Lobo in Justice League and Teen Titans.
>>
>>80841158
Who the fuck is going to watch that movie?
>>
>>80862430
>Too invincible
That is literally the point. He is a parody of Wolverine.
>>
Gonna suck. It'll be the hipster douche of the New 52 and suck.
>>
>>80862864
Fangirls based on casting?
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.