[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did anyone get here get CN during the early years? ('92-96)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 88
File: cn.png (664 KB, 1012x625) Image search: [Google]
cn.png
664 KB, 1012x625
Did anyone get here get CN during the early years? ('92-96) If so what was it like?
>>
I remember it played the absolute fuck out of The Banana Splits in the early morning, and Speed Racer pretty much all the rest of the time. And before it had really any shows of its own, it would constantly re-run cartoon pilots that would eventually later become the Cartoon Cartoons.
>>
>>80836638

Its hard to describe for me, it used to end everyday at 5 PM so you had to savour whatever was being aired and you had to like it cause what else were you gonna watch
>>
>>80836638
It was pretty shitty. There's a reason the network only took off once they started getting original programming. I liked the classics, but I didn't love them. They were, even at the time, kind of old.

I watched Carrot Top's cartoon block before school every morning. He hosted sketches before showing classic cartoons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwHBK4wRH_U
>>
Those fucking Hana Barbera cartoons all the time when the good shit was gone.
Even the network knew they sucked-
I remember they made fun of them in one bumper by having some kid turn away from it while it played (the other cartoons were in vacations or something).
And I remember the first night of adult swim. Ever. I was confused. And tired, so I went to bed.
Heh. I miss those first bumpers with the pool and all though.
>>
>>80837175
>And I remember the first night of adult swim. Ever.
I remember that too. Got in trouble with my dad for staying up so late.
>>
>All those somewhat uneasing CGI bumpers they did before CGI was better
>>
God bless Boomerang for clearing up reruns from CN
>>
File: shit man.png (2 MB, 1361x735) Image search: [Google]
shit man.png
2 MB, 1361x735
I came across some old recordings of CN, but I don't think there's much to discuss. I only found 2007 stuff right now but I know for a fact I have some early 90's shit.

I don't think I grew up watching CN in it's launch era, I think I started watching around 1999-2000 and that was only during middle school study nights because I needed something to listen to, and the other channels at the time didn't have a good schedule.
>>
File: CN.png (720 KB, 1363x735) Image search: [Google]
CN.png
720 KB, 1363x735
>>80837950
Forgot to add- I had family members who recorded it for whatever reason, thats why I have earlier-than-I've-seen recordings.

Man, there's something I really like about this era, especially the logo.
>>
There were days when they played fucking Flintstones all day long. I wanted to kill myself.
>>
They did a lot of stuff like this:

>http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com/2016/03/15/the-scooby-doo-project-the-almost-forgotten-scooby-special/

Granted that was 1999, but it was from a long tradition of marathons of old HB cartoons with bumpers that contained new content. It made the reruns seem new and most of those bumpers and interstitial segments are lost forever to the sands of time. If you didn't watch during the one weekend they were running the marathon, you missed that stuff forever.
>>
>>80838210
That's a lot to read, and pretty shocked from what I did. So is it all found?

You mentioned missing bumpers and interstitial segments, maybe I recorded one. Currently looking through old recordings now of CN anyway, are there specific times a bumper that's lost was aired? some month or year atleast?
>>
>>80838210
Why isn't there a version of bumpworthy for CN itself? Seems like there's a lot of good shit that should be easier to find and go over.
>>
>>80838049
too bad the current logo is so shitty looking
>>
Taped a bunch of random Tom & Jerry, but mostly it was garbage like Hong Kong Phooey and the Flintstones. But at least it was animated and kept me entertained.

>>80836921
The Banana Splits was late night here, the last show before the channel stopped sending. It always depressed me because I couldn't understand english and it wasn't a cartoon.
>>
>>80838487
>but mostly it was garbage like the Flintstones.
You take that back.
>>
>>80838367
>>80838435

There's a channel on You Tube (can't direct link cuzza RULES)

>90sCartoonNetwork

He has a fucking TON of old school CN bumpers from the early 90s thru the early 00s.

Some stuff is so obscure and one-off that it may be gone forever. Like The Scooby Doo Project had a next day marathon of the Scrappy Doo episodes, which featured new Blair Witch bumpers with Scrappy.

Haven't ever seen those anywhere.
>>
>>80838604
>There's a channel on You Tube (can't direct link cuzza RULES)>90sCartoonNetwork

One of his videos is linked in that Scooby Doo Project article at the bottom.

It's a good channel.
>>
>>80838604
Are they separated? I kind of hated how the city era stuff was one big video, I'd sort of like to actually use them as bumpers.
>>
File: 1994.png (562 KB, 907x755) Image search: [Google]
1994.png
562 KB, 907x755
>>80838604
I know about that one, the one with the avatar being Bloo and Mac or something? Atleast I think that might've been their dailymotion picture or something.

Anyway, are there specific bumpers we know are missing and from time frames though? I'd love to post some "lost" stuff if I can.

Found a 1994 tape. It's mostly shows I have never seen before.
>>
>>80837259
>All kids out of the pool!
>>
>>80838672
>Are they separated?

Ehhh. Some are. Most are in blocks.

>>80838737

From what I understand, most of The Moxie Show is a Lost Media wet dream, so if you have those...
>Found a 1994 tape. It's mostly shows I have never seen before.
>>
File: sosni.png (619 KB, 910x760) Image search: [Google]
sosni.png
619 KB, 910x760
>>80838780
I remember that. Damn.

>>80838737
Found another High Noon Toons thing, was a Dinner-time block I guess. Had shows with Pup Named Scooby Doo among a few others.

>>80838800
I know about Moxie, I heard a couple months ago the whole premiere was found, all of the first episode. I'll look into it.

Is there a time frame Moxy aired a lot? was 1994 one of the years?
>>
>>80838780
Adult Swims' bumps from like the first 4 or so years are pretty great, I'm still trying to find a way intersperse them between episodes while I binge watch shit like how it actually works on tv.
>>
>>80838737

Ithink a lot of the missing bumper stuff from early 90s CN is the not so much sought after stuff.

Like segments of "The Cartoon Club", which featured a bunch of little kids sitting in a circle, having off the cuff discussions about cartoon topics (like one episodes they asked the little girl if she'd rather date Johnny Bravo or Pepe Le Pew and she was totally wet for Pepe but was too young to understand why).

The sad reality is that CN actually deletes videos of those old bumpers from You Tube. 90sCartoonNetwork has to mask them with weird gibberish in the video titles.
>>
File: weww.png (696 KB, 923x765) Image search: [Google]
weww.png
696 KB, 923x765
>>80838844
I used to try to do that to, to set up "the experience" and all that, then burn it to a DVD and watch it on TV as if it was that time again.

It proved too much of a hassle though

>>80838890
CN does that?
also kek
>and she was totally wet for Pepe but was too young to understand why

I thought CN Bumpers didn't even matter, most promos don't of new-age cartoons. Plus, I didn't think they checked the titles, I thought it was an image scanner or something they used for matches.
>>
>>80838838
>>80838844
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3Fls0oonfA
Someone should do with Adult Swim what fans did with Toonami in making that Aftermath stream, all the old shows and bumpers streamed episodically so you could watch the old lineups as they were intended.
An old-era AS channel playing Sealab/Brak/SGC2C chiefly would be great, plenty of people seem to miss stuff like Mission Hill and even Baby Blues too, all would be welcome.
>>
The bumpers had their own internal continuity, which was really crazy. Some of that shit lasted for years.

Like there were about 4 or 5 bumpers spanning 6 or 7 years that dealt with Johnny Bravo's relationship with Velma from Scooby Doo.

I've found most of those on you tube, but scattered across a bunch of different channels.
>>
>>80838969
I don't know if this is the right word to describe it, but I really want to do it because a lot of the older [as] bumps are oddly comfy.
I can't explain why.
>>
>>80838980
Johnny Bravo should've ended with him getting together with Velma.
>>
>>80838980
I miss the "Cartoon City" theme they had in I think 2000 or maybe '01. Friday nights were amazing, all the afternoon programming would come to a clear end and the Cartoon Cartoon Fridays event would begin, usually with some new episodes and maybe a movie. By the time it was over, it was night, and you had been glued to the screen all evening.
>>
>>80839073
I think that was actually around 2003-2005 or something like that.
I mean unless you count all the bumps with them working in an office building as part of the cartoon city theme.
>>
File: cartoon cartoon.png (668 KB, 913x759) Image search: [Google]
cartoon cartoon.png
668 KB, 913x759
>>80838980
I remember that.

>>80838972
Got more details on that? Not sure what the Toonami thing was about. Did they use some old schedule online or..? Also I probably couldn't stream or set up videos for upload like that, my laptop takes forever saving videos, and half the time they end up glitching out (like the screen goes black for no reason sometimes in the output)

Also this popped up randomly while my VHS scanner was showing thumbnails of what was being processed on the tape. I'm immature so I keked.

>>80839047
I'm sure I know what you mean, nostalgic in a sense and gives off good vibes.
>>
>>80838980
>The bumpers had their own internal continuity, which was really crazy. Some of that shit lasted for years.

This guy's written a bunch of stupidly long retrospective articles on classic CN. Since I can't link directly to youtube vids on 4chan, the links are in the article.

But I liked this one

>http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com/2015/05/19/wacky-races-forever-the-2006-series-revival-pilot-review/

In 1995, CN had a marathon of Wacky Races reruns with a theme about Peter Perfect and Peneleope Pitstop getting married. Then 11 years later, when they tried to revive Wacky Races, they maintained that obscure as shit continuity and had Peter and Penelope still married.
>>
There were some experiences that are kind of lost.

Like Cartoon Planet's original format of Space Ghost/Brak/Zorak segments in between reruns of old cartoon shorts.

It worked much better that way than when they later compiled all the Space Ghost stuff into full half hour shows.

Watching Cartoon Planet like that is like watching Beavis & Butthead without the music videos. It wasn't designed to be watched that way and the rhythm is way off and the characters get annoying when you have to suffer too much of them (mostly Brak).
>>
>>80839097
>I mean unless you count all the bumps with them working in an office building as part of the cartoon city theme
I do, but yeah the "everyone sitting in the movie theater waiting for the movie to start" thing was later on like you said.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UHBJDSwlBc
Link-related was '00-'01, right? That's where my brain has put it, whether or not that's accurate.

>>80839138
Details on Toonami Aftermath? Google it, if the stream still exists (it pre-dates the return of Toonami) then it should be the first result. Average stream, but yeah they scheduled shows to run together with bumpers so you could tune in any time and see, say, DBZ followed by the space bumper, then Gundam Wing and another classic video, followed by something else from Toonami's run and so-on. 24/7 stream
>>
This was one of those "pre-CN City" bumpers and it was the fucking best.

Scrappy totally losing his shit.

https://youtu.be/FBbw1--WEsU
>>
>>80839239
I want to say that definitely was after Adult Swim had aired, so maybe sometime around '01-'02.
>>
>>80839292

Weird. Sometimes /co/ will let me post you tube links, sometimes it tells me that you tube is blocked as spam.
>>
>>80839292

Jeez, Scott Innes's Scrappy voice was just his Shaggy voice with no modification.

That guy had no range whatsoever. Worst Shaggy. Worse than Scott Menville.
>>
>>80839239
I really wish something like that stream existed for classic CN or early Adult Swim.
>>
File: laughing patriot.jpg (71 KB, 582x600) Image search: [Google]
laughing patriot.jpg
71 KB, 582x600
>>80839292
Oh god how did I ever forget this existed
>>
File: bath.png (685 KB, 911x765) Image search: [Google]
bath.png
685 KB, 911x765
>>80839239
>toonami aftermath
wow that does sound neat

>>80839292
I've seen that when I was younger and for some reason it made me cringe, and not just because I don't like that character.

>>80839322
depends if there's a dot in the middle of "youtube", sometimes the way a video will open in your browser it will open like that, like if you follow a link from another site sometimes because the URL had been shortened, shortened URLS are considered spam because of the dot placements
Also CN bumpers used to have so much variety, like how Nickelodeon's logo could be anything from a teacup to a Dog bone, now it's just fucking TEXT.
>>
/co/. THis has been haunting me since 1995.

https://youtu.be/NJqm0uoxO30

How DID Cartoon Network play 25 hours of Scooby Doo in one day? There was a sweepstakes contest to guess how they'd do it and everything. But I missed the marathon and it was gone forever so I never found out what their explanation was.

Daylight savings time?
>>
>>80839394
something about the old cartoon network logo freaked me out as a kid
>>
>>80839394
I can't tell if I'm remembering this wrong, but wasn't there a variant of the classic CN logo that was in orange and black?
>>
File: Dr__Rockso at the mic.jpg (26 KB, 600x341) Image search: [Google]
Dr__Rockso at the mic.jpg
26 KB, 600x341
>>80839370
Well Boomerang exists with all the old HB toons, but I've never watched it to see what it's like. But yeah, I'd kill for an Aftermath-like stream of early Adult Swim years, or a full-on recreation of 90's CN if one wanted to be ambitious.
I'd like to see an early CN stream that mixed in commercial breaks using appropriate-era commercials and everything.
>tfw Crossfire commercial
>>
>>80839494
That sounds like the only explanation.

>>80839504
Maybe for an Autumn/Fall kind of thing
>>
>>80839522
Bumpworthy exists too, so it wouldn't be too hard to grab the bumpers and shit necessary to recreate old AS.
But what would really make it perfect would be actually having commercial/bump breads mid-show.
>>
>>80839569
>But what would really make it perfect would be actually having commercial/bump breads mid-show.
I don't think anyone here is willing to put in that much effort.
>>
>>80839569
What is Bumpworthy?

>>80839522
>I'd like to see an early CN stream that mixed in commercial breaks using appropriate-era commercials and everything.

That was exactly what I was doing on my DVD Experience thing but I got very bored with it.
>>
>>80839633
Bumpworthy is a site that pretty much has all the bumps Adult Swim and Toonami have ever ran.
It even has the ones that are just black background / white text.
>>
>>80839662
Just looked at it, that's pretty cool. Anything like this for other channels? You'd think there'd be a website for all channels for this stuff, categories and everything.
>>
>>80838838
>I know about Moxie, I heard a couple months ago the whole premiere was found, all of the first episode. I'll look into it. Is there a time frame Moxy aired a lot? was 1994 one of the years?

The Moxy Show aired from 1993 to 1998.

Nearly all of it is lost, though I don't know which era is more scattered, the Penn Jilette era (which is the one I remember) or the Chris Rock era.

I just want to hear Bobcat Goldthwait's velvety tones in my ear again.
>>
>>80839292
Poor Scrappy.
>>
>>80839756
>>80839292

What I loved about things like The Moxy Show (which was about a CN janitor with a pirate satellite dish) and all those City/Office bumps, was that they made Cartoon Network feel like it was a real place that you could go visit. Where the cartoon characters actually worked like it was a day job.

I was 7. C'mon.
>>
File: guest.png (734 KB, 915x767) Image search: [Google]
guest.png
734 KB, 915x767
Just found this, is there any info on it?

It was something about you can be the next great Toon star. Muffled audio keeps me from hearing the specifics but it seems like a thing if you win a sweepstakes you get animated in a few of their shows or something. This seems like a historical thing and I really want to know who won.

>>80839756
Yea
and thanks for those dates, I might be able to find something. Here's hoping.
>>
>>80839832
I liked that too. I always had a fascination when I was younger too where cartoon stars did the series they're in as a job, and some bumpers would show them getting make up on or something like that.
>>
>>80838838
>I heard a couple months ago the whole premiere was found, all of the first episode. I'll look into it.

Has it been posted anywhere?

I'd love to see more than minute-long clips.
>>
>>80839891
It's on the Lost Media Wiki and it's a link to vimeo. I don't have the link on hand though.

I found out about it a couple hours ago but didn't watch the whole thing, it kept all the shows in tact and everything, so that's a plus side.
>>
>>80839832
>they made Cartoon Network feel like it was a real place
This shouldn't be underestimated. Just seeing all the characters I recognized interacting for even the briefest of times kept up the feeling of CN being a real thing with identity, not just a collection of shows aired back to back.
>>
>>80839866
All of it just gave the network a better atmosphere, I feel like the CN City stuff did that too.
I'm honestly surprised they trashed that sort of thing, having the cartoon characters all interacting with each other should've honestly been one of the channel's gimmicks.
>>
>>80839955
One of my favorites
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYY82nr_fkY
>>
>>80839955
It was off and on in the early 2010 era.

They made a bunch of Regular Show and Adventure Time things where they would interact (with episode audio)

There's a recent promo for their new saturdays lineup for those 2 shows that end with Mordecai and Rigby excited then the camera pans over (and they look over) and Finn and Jake are there too. Maybe they're bringing it back as some sort of new rebrand. They hinted at it with their 20th Anniversary music video stuff.
>>
Early Cartoon Network was made to be a 24 hour cartoon channel for adults where you could watch shit like Flintstones and Tom/Jerry at 3 AM.

They didn't get the idea to make original programming until the later part of the 90s.

As other anons have said it was mainly Speed Racer and Banana Splits spammed. I hate Speed Racer because of how much they played.
>>
June Bugs was the perfect way to start summer break.
>>
>>80839927

YES! Thanks!

Also, the Lost Media page reminded me of The Bog Bowl, another one of those Cartoon Network marathons that used bumpers to make reruns feel like big deal events.

I recall it bugging me that they used "classic" Morocco Mole as the co-host rather than the 90s Morocco Mole who was cooler.
>>
I was pretty young but the thing I remember most were the commercial bumps. Hard to describe, but I think it was a lot of checkered patterns with the characters popping up. I specifically remember watching a lot of Godzilla, Herculoids, Scooby Doo, and Birdman. There was also a lot of Speed Racer, but I didn't really like it.
>>
>>80840059
It wasn't summer without it!!
>>
>>80840037
They should really be recording new audio for this shit.
>>
>>80839835
Was finally able to make out what the promo said.

It was a preview for the 7 PM showing of a Scooby Doo episode that day and during one of it's commercial breaks "You can find out how to be a star"

maybe I have the commercial later in the tape or another tape, but does anyone already know about this?
>>
>>80839955
>I'm honestly surprised they trashed that sort of thing, having the cartoon characters all interacting with each other should've honestly been one of the channel's gimmicks.

They brought it back as a "special occasion" for their Anniversary in 2014

https://youtu.be/H1XIeQ48c3Y

And then they never did it again. Those Anniversary bumpers were like a brief taste of what CN used to be in its prime.
>>
>>80838844
>>80838969
The PseudoTV addon for Kodi can automatically insert bumpers. I haven't used that functionality of the addon myself, but it looks pretty simple to setup if you already have a Kodi installation.
>>
>>80840182
Yeah, I'm working on getting that shit running at the moment.
I've just been collecting a bunch of bumps for variety though, just Adult Swim ones so far though and I'm only at 47.
May go through the CN City bump video and split it up.
>>
File: oomie.png (588 KB, 911x765) Image search: [Google]
oomie.png
588 KB, 911x765
So I was thinking about going out to dinner with this guy some time, but it turns out he shits out of his fucking mouth.

Who would have guessed.

It was actually supposed to be him burping up a part of the sandwich but it literally just slides out slowly
>>
>>80840133
>They brought it back as a "special occasion" for their Anniversary in 2014

>Velma meets Lion-O

I never knew I wanted this so badly
>>
>>80840133

>Lion-O is useless even in the 20th anniversary celebration

Damn, talk about character fidelity.
>>
File: magic trash city.png (803 KB, 905x757) Image search: [Google]
magic trash city.png
803 KB, 905x757
As soon as I fucking start this tape I hear donald duck singing and some guy singing about "They're coming to take me away!!" and a "haha" to the beat of the song.

I thought the 90's weren't so fucking random.

How do you go to Donald Duck singing about (I actually couldn't tell) to some... I dunno, revolutionary war guy singing in a store?
>>
>>80840435

Oh god, they advertised that album allllll the fucking time.

I remember Coming to Take me Away and WHINCHEST CATHEDRAAAAL being on the playlist.
>>
>>80840133
>Jake pushes Scrappy out of the shot with his butt
Kek
>>
This was from the late 90s

>>80839292

This was from 2014

>>80840133

Both feature Scrappy getting shit on by everyone around him.

Will Cartoon Network NEVER forgive him? Hasn't he suffered long enough?
>>
File: what a terrible song.png (1 MB, 1952x768) Image search: [Google]
what a terrible song.png
1 MB, 1952x768
>>80840491
You remember it? Nice.

Yea here's a song list frame
>>
CN used to have some unforgiving animation.
>>
>>80840762
>CN used to have some unforgiving animation.

I liked it. There was a lot of diversity to the animation in those weird bumper segments. It felt like experimental student film stuff.

Sort of like the stations IDs Mtv used to run in the 80s and early 90s; really weird and surreal shit that always looked different.

It was the shit when you were 8 years old and whacked out on soda and candy, trying to stay up past 3am during Summer vacation.
>>
File: Herculoid_logo.jpg (30 KB, 250x150) Image search: [Google]
Herculoid_logo.jpg
30 KB, 250x150
>>80840070
>Godzilla, Herculoids, Scooby Doo, and Birdman
My fucking nigger
and gadzoooookiiiiee
>>
File: sound scribblers.png (653 KB, 899x763) Image search: [Google]
sound scribblers.png
653 KB, 899x763
>sound scribblers
why the fuck did they stop making things like these? they're cheap and you know, kid's really like these sorts of things. I used to have something like it but of Spongebob, and the pen wasn't really thick.

This shit could have kids' attention for awhile

and then there's always that one kid that buys all of them so he can activate them all at once

>>80840836
Yea, I know what you mean, some of it was just to ugly, and the for-it's-time audio being somewhat garbled makes it uncomfortable to look at. The driver's face turns red and he growls but it sounds like a truck honking and some robot saying "gee"

>that last line
nice
>>
>>80840674

He knows what he did.
>>
File: smug zilla.png (590 KB, 887x767) Image search: [Google]
smug zilla.png
590 KB, 887x767
>>80840891
have a screenshot of a Godzilla promo I found, on the house

>>80840949
this
>>
>>80840891
I like the KKK cameos in my cartoons as much as the next guy, but come on.
>>
>>80840976

For a little while, Boomerang was trying to act like circa 1995 CN.

I liked their Godzilla promo:

https://youtu.be/3xKYuhLCZZg

They used the song "Gozula" by M.O.D.
>>
>>80840762
BUBBLE TAPE IS /NOT/ PART OF A WELL BALANCED DIET
>>
>>80841061
>For a little while, Boomerang was trying to act like circa 1995 CN.

They didn't try hard enough.

They reran those short film filler material from the 90s, like those Scooby Doo Behind the Scenes segments or music videos, but they only aired a handful of them and they got old really fast.

Extra points for getting Jeff Bergman to be the station's narrator, since he alternated with Carrot Top as the narrator for all CN promos in the early 90s, but Boomerang was always a half-hearted gesture at best.
>>
I'm surprised nobody's mentioned the proto toonami afternoon block hosted by Space Ghost's Moltar. I used to watch pull that lever to start the show. Just like on coast to coast and cartoon planet.
>>
File: sure man whatever you say.png (676 KB, 915x763) Image search: [Google]
sure man whatever you say.png
676 KB, 915x763
It's sad to see CN's old era be what they meant to be, as the pic suggests, but now it's nothing like this at all.

Rebrand of Boomerang aside, they should have done this, become the old CN, like >>80841061
they used to be, but it'd fit better now. The fucking title of the channel doesn't even work anymore, "It's all coming back to you"?

Boomerang could've been the new home of all the classic Time Warner / Barberra stars.
>>
>>80841160

Well, that technically WAS Toonami, just it's earliest incarnation.

The prototype Toonami was the generically titled Power Block that had shit like James Bond Junior and Swat Kats and a rotation of Hanna Barbera shorts like Space Ghost or Frankenstein Jr.
>>
>>80840133
My favorites were the city bumpers they did
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdzwR44H4Tg
>>
>>80841203
>The prototype Toonami was the generically titled Power Block
Was that where Real Adventures of Johnny Quest fit in? I recall the intro far more than anything that happened in the show itself, I don't think I liked it much as a kid coming off of the original JQ.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIuuPTM3nSc
That fucking theme though, goddamn.
>>
File: nothing like those anymore.png (779 KB, 901x763) Image search: [Google]
nothing like those anymore.png
779 KB, 901x763
The 90's Cartoon Network feels like something completely unrelated to the Cartoon Network now, like 2 different planets just happened to have the logo and title of a channel the same.

Also I got a re-airing of that Scooby Doo guest star thing, does anyone want me to upload these or have requests of things I should be looking for?
>>
>>80841222
I really wish I had some CN City sets to go with the lego mystery machine.
>>
>>80841293
>Still no new Jonny Quest revival
>>
>>80838890
>The sad reality is that CN actually deletes videos of those old bumpers from You Tube

yeah, no shit.

I was using KeepVid to harvest a ton of Scooby bumper material and TV specials from You Tube so I could burn them to a disc.

I'd mark everything as "Watch Later" to keep track of them before saving. Then I noticed several of my Watch Later videos getting deleted within a day, so I had to hurry to save everything off of Keep Vid before CN took more down.

I don't know what their problem is with 20 year-old bumpers. Probably some sort of algorithm that sees the Cartoon Network logo and automatically requests that the video be deleted.
>>
>>80841355
Or CN's just greedy as fuck, for some reason [as] seems much better about this sort of thing.
>>
File: sadtracks.jpg (14 KB, 185x185) Image search: [Google]
sadtracks.jpg
14 KB, 185x185
>>80841341
>it's been more than a decade since Race Bannon died on Venture Bros
>>
>>80841509
>>it's been more than a decade since Race Bannon died on Venture Bros

Didn't they retcon all the Jonny Quest characters into parodies instead of the real deal? That was Race never died and Jonny never became a heroin addict.
>>
>>80841341
>>Still no new Jonny Quest revival

Did you forget about the straight to DVD movie they made last year?

It's... something.
>>
>>80841544
They just changed their names, but they're clearly intended to still be the same people.
Like Dr. Z is obviously just Zin.
>>
>>80841574
I don't even remember hearing about that.
>>
>>80841643
>I don't even remember hearing about that.

It was a crossover with Tom & Jerry. "Spy Quest" or some shit.

You're better off not looking into it.
>>
>>80841669
So it wasn't the live action movie that they're supposedly doing.
When was that announced again? Like 8 years ago?
>>
>tfw THE Cartoon Network
>>
>>80841698
>So it wasn't the live action movie that they're supposedly doing.When was that announced again? Like 8 years ago?

They've been trying to do that since the 80s.

It was supposed to be Shane Black's followup to The Monster Squad.
>>
File: shit.png (705 KB, 895x765) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
705 KB, 895x765
>preview for scooby doo's fucking premiere on THE cartoon network
this is messing me up
>>
You know, a CN City movie would be pretty neat.
>>
>>80841757

I remember when CN would be getting reruns of a show, they would do these teasers by having animation play over the bottom of the screen during a show with a "COMING SOON" label to get you hyped.

When they got Taz-Mania reruns, they had a spinning whirlwind move across the screen during other shows with "COMING SOON" and even though Taz-Mania was old and the show was over and everyone had already seen everything there was ever going to be OH HOLY SHIT DID YOU SEE THAT TAZ-MANIA IS COMING I CAN"T FUCKING WAIT!!
>>
>>80841771
>movie centers around strife between old characters and new
>new/old cities integrate at end of film
>major CN channel format-change on opening day of film so kids come home to see the channel affected by the events of the film
We'll never have nice things, but we can imagine them.
>>
>>80841757
>That narrator they had for the cartoon network branded Scooby-Doo VHS
>>
File: yea alright.png (657 KB, 897x765) Image search: [Google]
yea alright.png
657 KB, 897x765
>>80841771
I always expected a special for an anniversary, not sure how it would play out though, I can assure you CN will never care enough to do it.

Did he always walk like this?
>>
Are all the segments of Staylongers online?

I've found like 2 or 3 of them, but it was a really long event and there were, like, 30 segments.

THAT'S one of those great pieces of CN history that seems lost forever in its entirely. Then entire Cartoon Cartoon Fridays line-up reenacting Survivor for a whole month.
>>
> Be 30
> Always want Boomerang for old school HB cartoons and some 90's shit like Swat Kats
> Finally be able to afford a decent cable package to get Boomerang
> "What's New, Scooby Doo" and some other Flash/ToonBoom shit plays almost non stop

Suffering.
>>
File: barnie rubble.jpg (75 KB, 854x810) Image search: [Google]
barnie rubble.jpg
75 KB, 854x810
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0-coASIjkQ
>>
>>80842101
Johnny Test?
>>
>>80842101

Does Boomerang still rerun Pokémon?
>>
>>80842101
Oh wait no, do you mean the new tom and jerry show and the subernoobs thing? You're referring to now aren't you?
>>
>>80842153

Looking at the schedule right now. It's everything currently on regular Cartoon Network (Gumball, TTG!) Johnny Test was on 30 minutes ago, and the only older program that's going to come on is Tom and Jerry.
>>
>>80842241

OP Again

Fucking, Smurfs and Flintstones play between 2am to 5am! That's the shit I want to watch when I get home!

Sonic Boom?! Shaun the Sheep? Pokemon's alright, but c'mon man.
>>
>>80842241
American broadcast? Johnny Test I don't think has showed over here in awhile
>>
Best part about classic early 90s Cartoon Network?

>Staying up super late to watch Late Night Black and White and ToonHeads

CN saved the old timey racism for the wee hours. It was great.
>>
Acme Hour and Toon Heads were my favorite thing to look forward to.

Also Cartoon Fridays.
>>
this tape

this fucking tape
>>
>>80841307
Do it
>>
>>80842390
I remember that shit! /co/ We need to cobble together an early cartoon network stream now. Complete with ads.
>>
File: spooky cake.jpg (88 KB, 852x720) Image search: [Google]
spooky cake.jpg
88 KB, 852x720
>>80842390
>>
File: aye.png (641 KB, 887x767) Image search: [Google]
aye.png
641 KB, 887x767
>>80842595
It gets spookier.
>>
File: mole.png (564 KB, 881x739) Image search: [Google]
mole.png
564 KB, 881x739
>>80840064
>I recall it bugging me that they used "classic" Morocco Mole as the co-host rather than the 90s Morocco Mole who was cooler
Have another design I just came across in the commercials
>>
File: barn.png (668 KB, 879x763) Image search: [Google]
barn.png
668 KB, 879x763
Relish the time you have now to spend with your friends and family, you don't know how long you'll have it.
>>
Space Ghost Coast to Coast friday nights. I remember because it was what I always watched when I went to my dad's house every other weekend.

That and June Bugs. Eventually as they got into the late 90s, get fucking Animaniacs, Road Rovers, SWAT Kats, etc
>>
>>80842960
>I remember because it was what I always watched when I went to my dad's house every other weekend.
this too if it was the adult swim thing
>>
>>80839292
Im kind of glad that they did that to him because his show was shit
>>
File: illuminetwork.jpg (671 KB, 2624x2256) Image search: [Google]
illuminetwork.jpg
671 KB, 2624x2256
>that one time The Cartoon Network couldn't contain their illuminati symbolism boners
>>
File: WATCH ME SWOOSE.jpg (125 KB, 889x763) Image search: [Google]
WATCH ME SWOOSE.jpg
125 KB, 889x763
WATCH ME SWOOCE RIGHT IN

SWOOCE
>>
>>80843197
What's wrong with his neck?
>>
>>80843321
swooce
>>
People upload their old CN tapes on myspleen and like many torrents on that site, the commercials when the shows were recorded are usually also included.

and if it's not breaking any rules, I've got 10 invites to use so...
>>
>>80843517
I have one, disappointed they have so much little of what I thought they had after all this "invite only" and stuff.

What rules are there?
>>
>Mr. Spim's Cartoon Theater

https://youtu.be/ZVYB-iORDS4

Weird shit, but they always showed great movies like The Hobbit, The Phantom Tollbooth or Twice Upon a Time.

When it turned over to the generic "Cartoon Theater" in the late 90s, they started showing less obscure stuff and switched almost entirely to Scooby Doo direct to DVD movies.
>>
>>80839292

>"kings and queens"
>Him and the Red Guy feel insulted
>>
>>80844100
I have a Mr Spims vhs tape that was for some nominee thing
>>
>>80844100

Fucking 'A I remember this. They showed Flight of the Dragons on there too! Used to love it.
>>
>>80837175

Midnight Run was fucking goat before AS came around.

Boomerang was my favorite part about old Cartoon Network. I used to wake up at like 5am on Saturdays and watch the whole block until the Fox/WB blocks. Birdman, Space Ghost, Wacky Races, Herculoids, Mighty Mightor, Blue Falcon and Dynomutt, Moby Dick, Shazann, fucking everything.
>>
File: dwuh.jpg (99 KB, 841x752) Image search: [Google]
dwuh.jpg
99 KB, 841x752
>>80844371
not being a dick but why do people say
"fuckin' a" now and so often? I live around people who say it every day. Is it from some vine thing?
>>
Is there even any good classic cn merchandising?
>>
>>80844553
Of course. Most of it is hard to find now though. Name one of your favorite classics you'd want merch of.
>>
>>80844610
Space Ghost Coast to Coast, maybe Dexter, EEnE or Scooby-Doo if you'd consider those CN classics.
I'd be fine with just CN branded stuff in general.
>>
>>80844698
I do.

Those are good choices. Are you aware of the Wayback Machine? Go to that site and put in cartoon network, then go back to the early 2000s and look around on their shop website, they have some original stuff there you'd never knew existed if you tried to search for it now.
>>
>>80844455
Fuckin' a has been around at least since the 80s if not further back.
>>
>>80844779
I get that but I don't expect this youth to suddenly start saying it again because of that.

I'm assuming those shows like The Flash and lets players have been saying it more often.
>>
>>80839292

>Kings and QUEENS
>HIM and Red Guy from C&C behind him

triggered
>>
Anyone else remember the Acme Bowl?
>>
I'm just realizing I haven't had cable for like two years... Does [AS] still use the white text on black screen packaging? What's CN actually looking like these days?
>>
>>80845111
For a while there I think CN only played Teen Titans Go all day everyday. They've broken it up lately though and actually show their other cartoons.
>>
>>80845111
You're missing nothing.

TV in general is a fucking wasteland these days.
>>
>>80845111

Yes and AS is barely watchable these days.
>>
>>80845130
why wouldnt they
ITS YOUR NEW FAVORITE SHOW
>>
>Me and neighbor kids huge fans of DBZ
>Have heard that Dragonball existed but never saw it.
>late one summer night neighbor kid stays over, watching toonami.
>Commercial announcing Toonami is going to show original DB
>Wake parents celebrating.

Fuck that was tight. I was so hype.
>>
>>80845047
No, what the hell.
>>
>>80837175
https://youtu.be/m44IYWm3Ch0
>>
>>80844455
>>80844882
>>80844779
I guess it's like how "deez nuts" is a popular phrase again. I asked my brother why people are saying it, he said it came from Vine or something, and I told him "no... that phrase has been around forever".
>>
>Tom and Jerry kids
>Flintstones kids
>Scoobs Doo kids
why did they take their icons and do a kid revamp of each? this was fucking annoying

I can't believe how many I have recorded of each.
>>
>>80839292
>Shaggy slowly backing away from him

kek
>>
>>80846052

Pup Named Scooby-Doo was incredible. I wish they made more episodes.
>>
>>80846328
Was it? I don't remember much of it but it looks kinda "dumbed down for kids" but I like most other scooby doo media.

Also does anyone remember this toy car? Rolls up the walls and flips back over to keep on going? Literally something I loved when I was somewhat younger.
>>
File: paruba.jpg (95 KB, 919x732) Image search: [Google]
paruba.jpg
95 KB, 919x732
>>80846365
Forgot picture.
>>
>powerhouse era was 19 years old
>>
Also I have to say, watching all these old recordings, I can't believe my fucking eyes. A few hours worth of recordings and not one commercial for a movie.

Wow.
>>
>>80846365

I still enjoy watching it, which says a lot since most shows back then are brutal to watch now. Some good creatures and stories along with decent comedy.
>>
>>80846428

God the episode where it actually ends up being Red Herring is great.
>>
File: super chunk.jpg (141 KB, 1021x765) Image search: [Google]
super chunk.jpg
141 KB, 1021x765
Would you give him more, /co/? Don't tell me you forgot about him!
>>
>>80846500
I can't be the only one that didn't get the Red Herring joke until I was older.
>>
File: orange black.png (28 KB, 806x236) Image search: [Google]
orange black.png
28 KB, 806x236
>>80839504
>>
>>80846596
Can you say what that's from? Probably just Halloween times right?
>>
>>80846677
I remember seeing it on some Scooby-Doo vhs tapes.
>>
>>80846761
Seems fitting. Reminds me of the Arabian Nights or something like it, the Scooby VHS
>>
>>80836638
I think me and my family discovered we had CN in 1996 or 1997. I remember it being mostly Hanna-Barbera, Looney Toons, and some other old cartoon shorts.
>>
>>80836638
I remember when they played the Flintstones all summer vacation long in the UK one summer. It was awful.
>>
It pissed me off how at the time I couldn't stop wanting a more creative aspect for the logos. CN's logo was at the bottom of the barrel, most of the time it was either a box or a sticker on some object. Then there was Disney, where it had somewhat more variety, it had characters in the icon, people drawing the icon before a show, stuff like that. Nickelodeon used to be on fucking top. They had a logo that could be anything. They traded that in for pure text in all lowercase letters.
>>
>>80844455
I heard it the most in 2005. Haven't heard it since.
>>
File: s.jpg (91 KB, 877x735) Image search: [Google]
s.jpg
91 KB, 877x735
I'm not sure about this Scooby and Pals series
>>
>>80847020
I remember not liking Cartoon Network as a kid because everything about it seemed so old school compared to Nickelodeon/Kids WB. Not just in terms of programming, but just how they branded and presented their stuff. It was all old cartoons, whereas KidsWB had like the Animaniacs doing the Macarena and Nick had tapped into childhood
>>
File: boss.jpg (121 KB, 971x749) Image search: [Google]
boss.jpg
121 KB, 971x749
oh fuck no
>>
File: gad.jpg (102 KB, 961x733) Image search: [Google]
gad.jpg
102 KB, 961x733
Never had a reason to before, but can anyone tell me how to make a trip? The one with a password and all that? Would help out with me doing this stuff.
>>
>>80847792
GRAND DAD
>>
File: ok.jpg (80 KB, 973x721) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
80 KB, 973x721
>National Geographic commercial for the 5th time
>this happens
>>
>>80838604
>The Scooby Doo Project

Literally never heard of this until today, they actually made a Scooby Doo parody of Blsir Witch. God the 90s/early 00s were weird.
>>
>>80848082
Yea but they killed them off in detail.

You'd never get anywhere near that bullshit now.
>>
What are your favorite cn / [as] bumps? Trying to build a collection of the best ones.
>>
>>80848436
I liked the ones where they were at lunch. Not sure what they're called. Had real backgrounds.
>>
>>80836638
>>80836638
I used to get tape recordings hours and hours long from a family friend of Cartoon Network UK.

stuff was pretty good, it was mainly stuff from the 80s backwards

I didn't get digital television till 1999, so I was really limited to tape recordings and terristeral tv
>>
>>80848770
>terristeral
is there something you're not telling us?
>>
>>80840133
>Lionel is nearly useless

I feel bad that I actually like Lionel but hated his show.
>>
>>80845414

I loved it when they'd make fun of their own shit cartoons but show them anyway.

They used to make fun of Pound Puppies all the time (but it was still on the schedule).
>>
>>80849372
analogue tv, buddy
>>
>>80836638
I remember finding a recording some time ago and it had a Non-Stop Stones preview. Did you run across this on MySpleen?
>>
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 136x167) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 136x167
>>80840133
This is kinda horrifying when you remember that pic comparing old and new Dexter's Dad.
>>
>>80850093
uh?
>>
>>80848436
I always liked the one with Shaggy and Droopy parodying the "royale with cheese" scene from Pulp Fiction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8WpceMqul0
>>
>>80839944
From a marketing perspective it helped with branding, but from the viewer's perspectives those were almost more interesting than the show themselves.

That's why even Space Ghost appealed to me as a child, because it was like you were exploring what cartoon characters were like outside of their 'roles'.

CN City could've been a series goddamnit!
>>
>>80850509
The fact it never got a series always disappointed me.
>>
>>80840037
>>80840133
I know there was a cinema bumper where the Gumball, Regular Show, and Adventure Time crews death with each other.
>>
>>80851063
uh what? death?

I know about the cinema thing they used to do (but not anymore I don't think)
>>
>>80851163
Probably meant "dealt"
>>
>>80851163
*Deal
There's multiple quick skits
>RS Cast shushing each other
>Jake stealing stuff from the concession stand
and a few others.
>>
>>80851396
>>80851436
Ah yea I remember.

Though CN doesn't show movies often, or didn't up until I lost cable around October.
>>
>>80851788
I still have cable, but I haven't watched CN in over a year.
There's nothing that really appeals to me on the channel anymore.
>>
File: CP.jpg (123 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
CP.jpg
123 KB, 1366x768
Hey guys I found something on my hard drive with Moxy, he's talking about and promoting the company "Colossal Pictures"

Has this been found already? I remember downloading it from some torrent site in a collection of demo reels.

Hope to figure that out soon because if I'm holding something lost I'd like to add it to the Moxy pile.
>>
>>80842123
this is good stuff
>>
>>80842123
Was there a flintstones episode that dealt with repeating backgrounds?
>>
>>80842123
Best groovy reporting in.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9cr4HvQmj8
>>
File: sharko.jpg (8 KB, 224x168) Image search: [Google]
sharko.jpg
8 KB, 224x168
>>80852095
Not that I recall, but the looping backgrounds were hard to miss once you noticed them, then it just became funny.

>>80852155
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vn1pf0Xi3nU
That's not how you spell "Jabberjaw" anon
that was a great one though, best video
>>
>>80852155
This
used to repeat it very often.
>>
File: moxy test.jpg (138 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
moxy test.jpg
138 KB, 1366x768
>>80852000
Anyone know yet? It's a good amount of footage.
>>
File: mox1.jpg (170 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
mox1.jpg
170 KB, 1366x768
>>80852266
>>
File: endcare.jpg (175 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
endcare.jpg
175 KB, 1366x768
>>80852331
>>
>>80845414
It's a jab at an old April Fools day prank where they played that cartoon all day. There was another one with Screwy Squirrel.
>>
>>80852331
His ear sure did disconnect a lot. Still good for motion capturing in the late 90's
>>
File: that disappointed feeling.png (317 KB, 729x657) Image search: [Google]
that disappointed feeling.png
317 KB, 729x657
I have no choice but to respect CN even how it is now, for the sole fact it existed when it needed to. It's just hard to appreciate it being around now.
>>
>>80852888
The trips of truth...
you better be wearing them honestly.
>>
>>80854355
I can vouch for those trips. They had a marathon of Quick Draw McGraw one weekend too. Most aggravating weekend of my 7-year old cartoon-loving, shut-in life.
>>
I'm going to sleep, please keep this thread alive. I miss the Old CN (and other channels) threads. This really makes me feel things good.
>>
>>80854779
Yeah, they're usually my favorite threads.
Same goes for [as] bump threads.
>>
I remember a Toon hall of fame thing or something on Boomerang maybe around 2010? It would choose a character, then have shows around it (or episodes) for a block or so. Anyone know what it was called? I want to remember, it always started showing pictures then it would like, pan up to the new star.
>>
File: 1410399401790.jpg (40 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1410399401790.jpg
40 KB, 400x300
One anon here mentioned the private tracker MySpleen. Does anyone happen to know if they have full early Adult Swim broadcasts as well as the '92-'96 broadcasts of CN? Would be interesting to see their anime and cartoon lineups in perspective to where they were at the time.
>>
>>80855047
I have an account there and they don't have as much as you'd think, for them being well known. They have a good amount of "full broadcasts" (with commercials) but nothing really notable. There's like, 4 Toonami ones but it's hardly anything to get wet about.
>>
>>80855117
I really wish CN would just sell blu-rays or DVDs of old broadcasts.
Like as a nostalgia bait thing.
>>
>>80855117
Ah, that's a shame. Guess it makes sense, though - as a kid, recording an upcoming special to watch later is probably the last thing on your mind. Anything else besides the 4 Toonami broadcasts?
>>
>>80836638
Thank you for the nostalgia trip, OP.
>>
>>80840435
It was a collection of novelty songs. The Donald Duck song was Disco Duck (not actually Donald Duck):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97RjuC9YeXg
>>
>>80852155
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=im_nSkqUAnM
nah, this is the best groove
>>
>>80836921
>speed racer

Fucking this

I also remember the godzilla jr cartoon and Voltron being played a lot

As well as the classic flinstones, jetsons, Scooby doo
>>
>>80855179
That's not possible. They'd need permission from multiple people, it would be a hassle. Plus to release commercials on DVD would be a no-no anyway, but even without them my point is there

>>80855185
About to sleep, but yea, there's random stuff like a spongebob episode premiere (truth or square) with commercials, stuff like that. Nothing mind blowing. If you dig hard enough, there are a few notable things, it's just not stand-out on the front page.

>>80855236
>>80855236
Not sure if you're just thanking him for the fact this was all possible, or if you're confused about the VHS guy being him. I'm the VHS anon, OP is different. Not trying to be pretentious, just if there was a misunderstanding I kinda wanted to clear it up. Doesn't matter though, I also thank the OP

>>80855249
I figured when I later posted the few song titles.

Thanks for the link though.

Alright, I really have to sleep now, been up over 40 hours. Please keep this alive and in the spirit of The Cartoon Network.
>>
>>80840133
this feels like a mad short for some reason
>>
File: 1444111379181.gif (2 MB, 245x246) Image search: [Google]
1444111379181.gif
2 MB, 245x246
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lYZcIC6bqU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNW7FJwWq9M
now i am reminded about the current PPG and am sad
>>
>>80855681
Background and style?
>>
>>80840133
Jesus, I wanted to forget that Thundercats reboot ever existed. What trash.
>>
File: 1451775240290.jpg (163 KB, 1000x1239) Image search: [Google]
1451775240290.jpg
163 KB, 1000x1239
>>80845414
>Now back to a special 24 hour Teen Titans GO marathon
>>
>>80852155
>>80852190
>>80855501
those are some good options, however you can't dethrone the king

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbKby_0kHKg
>>
>>80855756
More like the animation, something feels odd
>>
File: this is my jam.gif (31 KB, 257x200) Image search: [Google]
this is my jam.gif
31 KB, 257x200
>>80856168
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8g4tS_etVq0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYZ5-lTEKQQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ip1usqfHFOc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_R4FM_O33-o
>>
I did. I watched the shit out of Tom & Jerry, Scooby Doo, and Looney Tunes. They played a lot of the Flintstones, Jetsons, and I think Yogi Bear though. I hated those. I also remember some Speed Racer, Space Ghost, and that one action show that was stone age heroes (had that white blob guy in it). Later at night I vaguely remember a more '''''mature''''' block with stuff like Two Stupid Dogs.

It was mostly that sort of stuff (Looney Tunes and various Hananna Barbara sitcom-y garbage) until What A Cartoon!/Cartoon Cartoon came around and really changed the way their scheduled looked. God, I fucking loved that shit so much when it started. Felt so different from everything else they showed. I caught of bunch of them on their premiere airings. Johnny Bravo, Power Puff Girls, Dexter's motherfucking Lab, Cow & Chicken...

What A Cartoon! seriously was the best thing to happen to Cartoon Network. It was basically a testbed for new shows that would go on to be awesome. Looking it up, apparently Courage even came from there, though I don't remember that. A lot of the shorts were duds, but some of that shit was amazing.

Haven't thought about that shit in a long time, serious blast of nostalgia.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcsRG6PWacE
>>
File: this.jpg (126 KB, 340x480) Image search: [Google]
this.jpg
126 KB, 340x480
>>80856450
>What A Cartoon! seriously was the best thing to happen to Cartoon Network.
>>
>>80856450
You don't remember the alien chicken thing? It even came back in a later episode when Courage became a show.
>>
>>80856781
I definitely remember that episode, I guess I just forgot it was part of Cartoon Cartoon. Clearly memory got lost in the immense nostalgia rush.
>>
>>80856934
>>80856781
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeQDALLvz_U
I'd forgotten how pumped up the themesong got me.
>>
>>80840133
Ah, the graveyard.
>>
File: 1458286140855.jpg (20 KB, 464x304) Image search: [Google]
1458286140855.jpg
20 KB, 464x304
SUPER CHUNK
>>
>>80836638
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tw3zWL3Vr20

Well who's that crazy cartoon king? The one who taught em all to swing. Ill say his name, ill let it ring. Tex Avery
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 88

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.