[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Here is an official Disney films aggregated audience and critic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
Here is an official Disney films aggregated audience and critic scores from IMDB, rottentomatoes, metacritic, and MRQE, and then normalized around an average of 75, with a 10 point standard deviation...ranking
>>
What are the antennae for?
>>
>>80832761
Error bars and standard deviation.
>>
>>80832788
>only in one direction
it's shit
>>
>>80832708
Now put them in order from best to worst.
>>
>>80832788

You should use a box plot. That's better for the type of data.
>>
>>80832973
It's not my graph. I found it on google image.
>>
We've been over this time and time again, you can't compare audience scores of recent films (or audience scores which include polling that was done when the film was recent) with retroactive audience scores. You should be just using critic aggregates.
>>
>>80832708
Disney films use a formula for a reason. They've carefully calculated what people like.
>>
>Home on the Range and Chicken Little are the lowest
No surprise here.
>>
>>80832986

Fair enough.
>>
>>80833059
If that were true they're animated films wouldn't have boom and bust periods every 15 or so years.
>>
>>80833158
could be a change in the upper staff that affects the production. I'm just throwing suggestions in the dark though.
>>
>>80833158
Demographics change. After the Renaissance, that same formula didn't appeal to the general public anymore, and the Post-Renaissance was them trying to find the new formula - Which got them the Revival when they finally figured it out.
>>
>Meet the Robinson's

Literally started the revival
>>
how in the fuck was Bolt more succesful than Meet the Robinsons
>>
>>80834321
Meet the Robinsons was too offbeat.
>>
Seems Zootopia is going... very well, I wonder how much far it will go, not sure if we will see the same craziness we saw in Zrozen, and how much merchandise stuff we will have even after a few months I supose Disney will turn their attention to Moana and the dinosaur movie
>>
>>80836625
Zootopia won't get to the levels of Frozen because it's too widespread instead of focused on one demographic and doesn't have a song that became memetically popular as a result but I think it'll be second highest
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.