[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on Carl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: Carl.jpg (16 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
Carl.jpg
16 KB, 210x240
Thoughts on Carl?
>>
>>80831668
carl krishovinowitz?
>>
HEY JONNHY !!!
>>
I wonder if I can hunt him for sport.
>>
He's never experienced oppression as a white male.
>>
>>80831668

he is a fucking white male
>>
I enjoyed the fact Johnny had a legitimate annoyance he could actually deal with, and not just forced to learn a lesson from.

God season 1 was awful.
>>
the fuck happened to him he just vanished
episode with him and pops are always best
>>
>>80831668
Was he gay for Johnny?
>>
Where did you find that picture of me?
>>
File: carllll.jpg (36 KB, 524x335) Image search: [Google]
carllll.jpg
36 KB, 524x335
>>80831668
>>
>>80833711
/pol/
>>
He's fine, better than Susie.

Pops is GOAT.
>>
File: Pops.jpg (16 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
Pops.jpg
16 KB, 210x240
>>80837708
>Pops! It's horrible! Everyone's getting sick! It must be from the clam chowder you served!

>"Cursed red-tide."

Unarguably GOAT character of the show after Johnny
>>
>>80832215
>God season 1 was awful.

Johnny Bravo is one of those rare shows that actually IMPROVED when the creator was fired.

When Van Prtible came back for the 4th season and everything reverted back to season 1 style, surprise surprise, the show turned to shit and got cancelled.
>>
>>80832522
>the fuck happened to him he just vanishedepisode with him and pops are always best

The creator that got fired after season 1 came back during season 4 and ignored everything that happened in season 2-3, including characters like Pops and Carl.

But hey! More Jungle Boy! You guys liked Jungle Boy, right?
>>
File: 1440706332783.jpg (25 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1440706332783.jpg
25 KB, 720x540
>>80831668
What are his views on Trump?
>>
>>80837879
Can't really recall is this is how it went word for word but
>Carl I think Johnny's possessed
>Was it from what he ordered?
>No, he tried to pay for his food.

But yeah Pops and Carl are some of the best moments in JB.
>>
>>80838696
>What are his views on Trump?

White people aren't allowed to have opinions.

They traded that privilege in exchange for being the majority.
>>
He was the bread to Pop's butter
>>
>>80838348

I don't remember that season that much. What was wrong wit it?
>>
>>80841537
>I don't remember that season that much. What was wrong wit it?

It reverted back to the season 1 style both visually and in terms of "comedy".

So they eliminated Pops and Carl, making it just Johnny, Mama and Susie. They also went back to getting gratuitous guest stars, which was the only good thing about season 1, but season 4 scraped the bottom of the barrel with a lot of them (Seth Green).
>>
>>80841632

The only thing about the season 1 and 4 art style I hated was the "mitten hands" Johnny had.
>>
Let's learn you how to die, boy.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.