[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
menage a 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: no help.png (77 KB, 938x335) Image search: [Google]
no help.png
77 KB, 938x335
well plan b failed
>>
File: ok then.png (126 KB, 1015x363) Image search: [Google]
ok then.png
126 KB, 1015x363
>>80830291
>>
File: one of these is my fetish.png (267 KB, 644x925) Image search: [Google]
one of these is my fetish.png
267 KB, 644x925
>>80830295
>>
>>80830291
I miss zii
>>
>>80830291
i don´t know why but this arc is really boring and looks like is going absolutely nowere
all seems so forced and absurd it´s not even funny
>>
>>80831998
MA3 has interesting arcs?
>>
>>80831998
> going nowhere
> forced absurd
Welcome to Menage a 3
>>
>>80831998
It's foced because this needed one panel of Gary pulling cam girl aside and tell her this is all part of what she asked Gary to help with
>>
>>80830291
op i´m really curious here, by you shill this comic so much? i see you posting every new page in here almost religiously and every time the thread becomes a hate thread or is just totally ignored and you keep doing it, so why are you doing this? you like this comic so much? are you from pixi comix?
anyways i respect your determination
>>
>>80831998
It's been that way for a while now. The biggest let down for me was the Zii's concert arc. They where setting it up like some huge deal was going to happen cause everybody in the ma2 universe was going to show up for the concert. Lovers, ex lovers, enemies and etc. Sadly stuff happens so no one runs into each other preventing like anything actually interesting from happening.
>>
>>80832066
yeah, they keep on thinking the spinless nerd troupe is funny but it´s so overused that now it´s just lame and stupid
>>
>>80832273
To start I enjoy talking about these comics on /co/ especially the hate. I also do this for Unsounded and Oglaf, and I story time new comics on Wednesdays. It's just a hobby for me anon.
>>
>>80832466
>Unsounded and Oglaf
>and menage a 3

what a strange mix, a good comic overall, a comic with good sex jokes and a comic wich is just no good overall and have bad sex jokes
>>
>>80832602
I got hooked into menage before I got to them. iirc I started unsounded around the time Jivi escaped from starfish.
>>
>>80832466
oh i see, that´s cool anon, thanks for the answer
>>
>>80830291

Why are forced misunderstandings still a thing?

It's even done in a way that's worse than what you get get in your chinese cartoons.
>>
>>80830299
Man Teddy's gonna be so fucked up after all this shit.
>>
>>80832351
>so no one runs into each other preventing like anything actually interesting from happening.
this is the definition of menage a 3, low pay off endings, that their worst trait
>>
>>80832053
no, the only interesting thing is the shitstorms they get when a character rape, assault or cockblock gary
>>
>>80833349
or the shitstorm from the troll mom arc
>>
>>80830295
angel is the only intresting character in the whole pixie trix comic universe, off course it has to be zii enemy the most obnoxious character in the pixie trix universe
>>
>>80832060
keked
>>
File: image.png (99 KB, 938x335) Image search: [Google]
image.png
99 KB, 938x335
Doesn't this belong on >>>/aco/ ?
>>
>>80832351
>>80833204

yes all the characters together in one place it´s always a good chance for crazy things to happen, but zii is the authors pet and a trainwreac happening at her concert will mean she failing at what she loves and giz will never do that, giz even said that the concert was one of her favorite arcs because the development of zii, wich is bullshitt because no character really grows in ma3 and a trainwreack it´s always funnier
as always zii being the author pet and gary being the buttomnkey ruins this comic
>>
>>80834779
that strip doesn´t look to aco/
>>
>>80834779
Not any more. Their sponsors made them stop drawing nipples.

One recent particularly lewd comic supposedly lost them a months worth of revenue.

They should just go Patreon really
>>
>>80830291
bump
>>
>>80832466
but do you like menage a 3?
>>
>>80837528
>Not any more. Their sponsors made them stop drawing nipples.
>One recent particularly lewd comic supposedly lost them a months worth of revenue.
Jesus, really?

It's a sex comedy!
>>
>>80838321
>comedy
>>
>>80833434
what´s the troll mom arc?
>>
>>80837528
They need whoever Oglaf has for sponsors.
>>
>>80838826
giz will probably make a patreon soon, she´s thinking about it a lot lately
>>
>>80833434
>>80838816
Zii gets trolled online, then goes to his house, turns out he is like 13, so she fucks his mom, makes her leave his dad and gets him grounded
>>
>>80839557
that was the authors frustration with trolls right?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.