[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OCThread:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
post your favorite OC's
>>
Someone should tell them Dagger is a Marvel character
>>
>>80824659
but she's a coal burner

people will drop her
>>
dat intelligence
>>
>>
File: i was a time lord.jpg (50 KB, 522x506) Image search: [Google]
i was a time lord.jpg
50 KB, 522x506
>>80827266
>Half-Human Half-Alien
>mfw reading that

Ugh... Half-Human hybrids are almost always an instant negative for me. No, it's not because of miscegenation, it's because it just reeks to me that the only way someone can make their OC interesting is via making them "special" by giving them unique traits, such as making them a half-human hybrid.
>>
>>80824756
she doesnt fug Cloak tho
>>
>>
>>80824627

Looks more like Crusdaer
>>
>>80825424
I noticed that too. They always take such pains to try to convince you that their OC is actually a genius, even when there's no reason for it. Apparently even her super strength pales in comparison to her vast intellect.

And of course she misspelled her own name.
>>
Where do you make these?
>>
>>80827426
it really depends on the setting for me. It would be kind of cool to have a universe where all powers came from alien DNA, like humans somehow missed out when God was handing out super powers
>>
>>80824627
"The Crusdaer"?
What the fuck does that mean?
>>
>>80829661
That super-intelligence is shit power.
>>
>>80827517
>powers come from HADES
Of course they do.
>>
File: Powerline.png (39 KB, 368x580) Image search: [Google]
Powerline.png
39 KB, 368x580
>>80824627
Is this some sort of OC creator program? Like the good old days of Hero Machine.
>>
File: 1438992027346.jpg (8 KB, 323x270) Image search: [Google]
1438992027346.jpg
8 KB, 323x270
>>80824627
>maximum intelligence
>Crusdaer
>mutliple personalities disorder
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.