[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SPIDER-MAN (2017)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 18
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 1024x683
So with the new Spider-Man film coming out next year, what would you like to see happen?
>Plot
>Which villains? And who should play them.
>Love interest? MJ, Gwen Stacey, or a new character? And who should play them.
>Who should play JJJ?
>Any cameos you'd like to see?

As of right now, one actor and two actresses have been cast.
>Tom Holland as Peter Parker
>Marisa Tomei as Aunt May
>Zendaya as "Michelle"
>>
I know they said they were going with a new villain, but I would love to see Spidey dig around New York's underground and constantly run into Rhino and Sandman pre-powered like in Spectacular. Have him find hints about Kingpin, see Tombstone, then the end reveal be Norman behind it all with a Rhino and Sandman fight.
>>
I want either Mysterio or Chameleon. As far as casting goes, I'd love to see Doug Jones in either role.
>>
File: slowjamison.jpg (18 KB, 275x300) Image search: [Google]
slowjamison.jpg
18 KB, 275x300
I want him to fight either Vulture or Shocker. Kraven for the second movie.
>>
>>80824478
>>Plot
Peter is trying to keep his head above water after civil war All of america especially New York hates him for siding against cap. Pete has to to come to tems with the fact people wont always like him but he's gotta do the right thing regardless

>>Which villains? And who should play them.
Molten man Played by Tyler Posey, borhter of Liz allen (Michelle). Starts using his new found powers to move up in the world, but they make him unstable and mentally, and pete has to take him down despite knowing he's his new Gf's brother

>>Love interest? MJ, Gwen Stacey, or a new character? And who should play them.

Liz Allen

>>Who should play JJJ?
Terry Crews

>>Any cameos you'd like to see?
Pete swings by hell's Kitchen to get Daredevils advice
>>
>>80824478
>Who should play JJJ?
John C. McGinley
>>
First movie
Spiderman vs. Shocker and vulture
Second movie
Spiderman vs rhino vs Kraven (spiderman "dies")
Third
Spiderman comes back to defeat Kraven
>>
>Zendaya cast

Literally who gives a shit? They're somehow putting even less effort into this than the ASM franchise.
>>
>>80825157
>Not wanting to fuck Zendaya
>>
>>80825157
By announcing one actress you don't care for so far they're putting less effort into it?
>>
>>80825230
>actress

That's stretching it. She's a Disney Channel star.
>>
>>80824478
Don't give him any boring ass girlfriends; have Black Cat as his main love interest
>>
>>80824478
I'd like to see Mysterio as the villain and Black Cat as the LI.

For JJJ I really love the idea of Terry Crews, but it'll never happen. JK Simmons was so on the money they need to do a different take
>>
File: 1453760314382.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1453760314382.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>>80825157
>he doesn't jerk off to Zendaya
>>
My only wish is that it will be a small-scale movie like Ant-Man, not something where the whole universe is at stake like either of the Avengers films. I think the MCU needs more of that, and a Spider-Man movie is a logical choice.
>>
File: vulture freeman.png (186 KB, 562x392) Image search: [Google]
vulture freeman.png
186 KB, 562x392
I, for one, like to see this to happen. Vulture is one of those characters that wouldn't really change after a race lift, he's not the most popular Spidey bad guy so not so much rage over it, and would test Morgan's acting skills.
>>
>>80825390
I'm not 13 nor a fa/tv/irgin
>>
Venom done correctly.
>>
For some reason I just really want to see John Malkovich as the Vulture
>If not start off with small time villains and don't blow your wad too early, so maybe Shocker, Mysterio or Morbius
>For JJJ ideally it'd be JK Simmons, it would be cool seeing John McGinley do it though
>Cameos previous Spider-Men as minor characters and references to Daredevil
>>
>>80825519
She is like 19 years old bro
>>
File: kingpin.jpg (301 KB, 1280x1928) Image search: [Google]
kingpin.jpg
301 KB, 1280x1928
>>80824555
>Have him find hints about Kingpin
We already have a Kingpin, but I'd love to see crossover between Series and Movies
>>
>>80825532
>Spider-man Swings by three guys having coffe in the park
>Tobey: Awesome!
>Andrew : Amazing!
Stan Lee: Spectacular!
>>
>>80825121
First moive
>Spider-man beats up Vulture in the opening credits. After Civil War police are trying to use robots against superhumans, Spiderman fights Spider-slayers for actions scenes. Main antagonist is Mysterio who frames Spider-man for several crimes, and initially works with the police to try and take Spider-man down and make himself famous. After he is embarrassingly defeated by Spider-man halfway through the film, he turns full villain to get his revenge. Kidnaps the police chiefs daughter (Gwen) to lure Spider-man out. Spider-man saves Gwen but Mysterio escapes their final confrontation. Film ends with Spider-man still thought to be a menace by most and wanted by the police

Second Film
>Mysterio is still on the lose, but has gone quiet and Spider-man has lost his trail. Meanwhile Spider-man faces his first super powered threats, Sandman and Electro. Both are played up as dumb thugs who are only a threat because they are so powerful. At the same time Kraven arrives to hunt Spider-man. Spider-man is overwhelmed by all these villains, but over the course of the film manages to defeat them all separately. Final confrontation involves Sandman and Electro teaming up to take down Spider-man. After a tough fight Spider-man manages to defeat them both using his wits, and the fight is witnessed by hundreds of New Yorker's who saw Spider-man save all of them. They Chant his name and even the police let Spider-man go. At this moment Kraven has a chance to catch Spider-man off guard, but he realizes the crowd thinks Spider-man is a hero and decides against killing him in front of them. Both Sandman and Electro are arrested by the police. We see them placed in Separate Cells near Vulture from the first film. Last scene in the film is Kraven drinking alone in a bar, when he is approached by an out of costume Quentin Beck.

Continue in next post
>>
>>80825390
Never heard of her before this casting but I might have to start fapping to her
>>
Out of everything that came out of the Sony leaks, was there any information on what plans Sony had for the Spiderman reboot before selling the rights to Marvel? (Other than an Aunt May movie).

Is there any info on the mysterious man?
>>
File: latest[9].jpg (128 KB, 678x600) Image search: [Google]
latest[9].jpg
128 KB, 678x600
>>80825532
if you combined all the stuff with him over the years you could probably make Toomes the main villain of a movie by himself
>because he failed to act, his trusted partner betrayed him and stole his life's work
>only thing he has left is the experimental flight harness he's been working on which he can't even patent
>is too old to start again from scratch
>just wants revenge, terrorizes the guy but gets put away by spider-man
>daughter he almost never sees
>grandson with leukemia they can't afford the treatment to
>breaks out of jail, has to do mob jobs to get the money, but keep it a secret where the money comes from
>ends up forming a 'flock' of teenage soldiers lured in by the thrill of flying
>loses track of why he was doing everything, goes powermad and usurps his mobster bosses
>has no business sense so NYC's criminal underground starts to collapse while he wastes time terrorizing randos for kicks
>Spidey finally puts him away, most of his teen goods abandon him
>this creates a MASSIVE power vacuum because the entire top four rungs of the crime scene have been vacated
>last scene is Silvermane being told by the Maggia that its time to take back NYC 'like the good old days', hint that he plans to take it for himself instead
>sequal has all-out gang war
>>
>>80825619
Third Film
>Opens with a confrontations between Spider-man and Doctor Octopus. Spidy defeats Oct, who is sent to prison. For the first time in a while everything seems to be going well for Peter, even the police have let up. Things soon start to go very wrong when Mysterio and Kraven break Oct, Vulture, Electro, and Sandman out of Prison. Under the direction of Mysterio they form the Sinister Six, although there is conflict between Mysterio and Oct over who should lead. They go on a crime spree and begin their plan to get revenge on Spider-man. With no choice but to directly confront them, Spider-man is overwhelmed and nearly defeated by Oct, Vulture, Electro and Sandman. Mysterio and Kraven are held back, waiting for the right moment to strike the killing blow when Kraven has a change of heart. He, and only
he wants to be the one who beats Spider-man. Kraven betrays and kills Mysterio, and proceeds to seeming comes to Spider-mans aid against the rest of the six. Meanwhile Spider-man has been playing them off each other, causing conflict between them. Kravens betrayal sets off an all out brawl between each of the villains, with Spider-man in the middle. One by one Spider-man takes them out, until only Kraven remains. The two of them duel, and Kraven best him. As Kraven is about to strike the killing blow he stops himself, and leaves. Considering himself the ultimate hunter for besting Spider-man we see Kraven alone in a cabin, smiling but holding a gun. His fate is left undetermined. Meanwhile the whole City witness Spider-man heroics against the Sinister Six. All the damage done by Mysterio in the first film is undone, save for what JJJ and the Bugle say. The serviving members of the Sinister Six are all locked away, this time in a prison made for Superhumans. Final scene is Spider-man meeting a mysterious person on a rooftop, who turns out to be none other then Cap himself, congratulating Spider-man for his success.
>>
>>80824478
>plot
Spidery vs Silvermane. I think 'cyborg super-mafioso' would perfectly fit the current tone of MCU
>LI
Felicia, all day every day
>>
>>80825551
He's known as Wilson Fisk, he's not Kingpin just yet. Ideally he'll be out of prison around the same time as this movie, Defenders is next year isn't it?
>>
>>80824478
>love interest
MJ or Felicia Hardy

>villains
Rhino, Scorpion, Vulture or Sandman

>JJJ
who do you think? JK or Goodman otherwise i don't care too much.

>plot
it could work if they skip the origins story and have a brief recap like ASM #1/ Amazing Fantasy 15 (begins after Uncle Ben has been shot, quickly glances over the events which lead to it).
>>
>>80826206
>>80826226

I would love a big sit down Scene with Fisk, Silvermane, Tombstone, and a guy representing the Supervillian element
>>
>First movie
Kraven sees Spider-Man from Civil War news coverage, decides to murder him.
>(in-between)
Peter gets black suit during Infinty War
Fuck your Venom solo movie, Sony. SEriously, fuck off.
>second movie
Pyschological thriller with black suit and Mysterio where Peter questions himself then decides to remove the suit
>third movie
Proper Venom

Sprinkle in Norman Osbourne throughout all this and your gold
>>
I feel like it's going to be aimed at teenagers and won't interest me much in any way. Maybe I'm that edgy faggot, but I feel like I've grown out of the stories they can tell with this character.
>>
File: 1458099077732.gif (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1458099077732.gif
2 MB, 480x360
>>80825314

This anon speaks the wise truth.
>>
File: SMM001-035.jpg (1 MB, 1280x1930) Image search: [Google]
SMM001-035.jpg
1 MB, 1280x1930
>>80826444
even with teen peter there's plenty of room for mature stories with him. organized crime, drug abuse, corporate corruption, investigative journalism, cycle of abuse, trying to work with Jean deWolfe and Captain Stacy, trying to earn enough money to keep a roof above his and May's head without compromising his morals,

until we see the trailer we really can't tell what the tone of the movie will be
>>
>>80824618
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, one of these two. Think of the neat film tricks they could pull with either.
>>
>>80826756
It's part of the film sector of the MCU so I seriously doubt they're going to get to Daredevil levels of grit. And you don't cast a teenager when you want to do those kinds of stories, that just doesn't make sense. And from interviews and promos talking about it, they're definitely going for a more light-hearted story. I don't need to see a trailer to see the writing on the wall.
>>
>>80827061
I've seen too many movies get completely overhauled once production begins to invest in any outcome
>>
>>80824478

20 Year old Betty Brant /ss/ing Peter

Black Cat is the same story every time she appears and a garbage charactr
>>
>>80824478
I would be interested to see if they could recreate his unmasking in Civil War, and have his solo movies explore that.
>>
What I'd like to see is some villains that want to be villains. No accidents. No forced into it by cruel fate. No plans on ruling the world.

Give me Tombstone, Hammerhead, and the Enforcers like Spectacular Spider-Man.
>>
File: mksm-10-10.jpg (485 KB, 1200x1860) Image search: [Google]
mksm-10-10.jpg
485 KB, 1200x1860
>>80827184
>I've only read post-OMD comics and seen the cartoons
>>
>>80826382
>Peter gets black suit during Infinty War
YESYESYESYESYESYESYES
>>
File: Venom_VS_Carnage_(_Venom_Wins_).jpg (225 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
Venom_VS_Carnage_(_Venom_Wins_).jpg
225 KB, 1000x1500
Right now the MCU is too grounded in reality to introduce most of my first choice villains (namely mysterio) so I think the best route to go is with vulture for the first movie.

As much as I normally wouldn't want them to do this, I really think they need to use the movie to establish a new Spiderman based side of the MCU. The avengers have three whole phases dedicated to them and I think it's time to shift focus after infinity war. For that reason, use this movie to establish most of the major players in the Spiderman universe and then some.

Most importantly, introduce doctor octopus, kledus casidy, and the concept of symbiotes for future use in the MCU.

Really my end goal would be to have 2 mainline Peter Parker movies, one of which features doc oc as the main villain, a spin-off Venom vs Carnage movie (where Peter will die), and then finally a Superior Spider Man movie ending with the introduction of Miles who will take on the role of Spiderman for the rest of the MCU.

Obviously my ideas are kinda not very well thought out, but I think with fine tuning and a solid pase, this is the best route to go with the character.

Thoughts and criticism?
>>
File: 1378876399169.jpg (393 KB, 1280x962) Image search: [Google]
1378876399169.jpg
393 KB, 1280x962
>>80827248
This is literally the peak of Black Cat's character development. This is Felicia Hardy at her fucking best.

I love MJ and Peter as an item, don't get me wrong, but I love Felicia and Peter's interactions prior to OMD even more. Even if Felicia isn't THE ONE for Peter, there's no doubt that Peter was the best thing to ever happen to her.

If they make Black Cat Spidey's most prominent love interest in the MCU, and they make her as good as she was character-wise around the '04 Marvel Knights run, I'd cream my pants.

"I WAS RAPED SO I BECAME A CATBURGLAR" aside, she was pretty good in The Evil that Men Do as well.
>>
>villains are always the weakest part of MCU movies unless it's Loki

Maybe they'll luck out and make a competent Spidey film with a good and memorable performance from the antagonist character, but their batting average hasn't been very good in that department.
>>
File: 25.gif (350 KB, 500x344) Image search: [Google]
25.gif
350 KB, 500x344
>>80828267
>With great power comes great responsibility mantra

everytime.
>>
>>80824478
After the events of Civil War Spiderman goes his daily life fighting crime. Many of the public don't take a liking to Spiderman after the death of Cap (you know its going to happen) A JJ see's Spiderman as a threat and after hearing news of Spiderman killing a common thieve, unknown to him to been an accident that couldn't be helped he hires a mercenary by the name Kraven. JJ orders to bring Spiderman in alive but unknown to JJ kraven sees Spiderman as a sport/hunt and plans to make a trophy of him like his other hunts. After Failing the first attempt of capturing Spiderman he realises he will need to up his game, that's when the Spider slayer comes into the picture.

continue?
>>
>>80825936
>before selling the rights to Marvel?

This literally never happened. Sony still owns 100% of the film rights, they're just giving Marvel permission to use the character in their own movies.

Keep up, slowpoke.
>>
Who it is Michelle?
>>
>Plot
I don't really know. But make it more lighthearted, fun and colorful.
Maybe Kraven or Mysterio. Doug Jones or Bruce Campbell as Mysterio. Maybe Gerard Butler as Kraven?
Well if we are being logical and it's high school Pete, we shouldn't see wither MJ or Gwen yet, buuuut this isn't the comics so whatever. I guess we can bring back MJ. Maybe have Molly C. Quinn, Sophie Turner, Jane Levy or Bonnie Wright? Though they might be "too old".
>Who should play JJJ?
J. K. Simmons.
Stan Lee of course, maybe Daredevil.
>>
>>80824682
Won't he switch sides to Cap?
>>
File: Really.png (103 KB, 316x382) Image search: [Google]
Really.png
103 KB, 316x382
>ywf Disney is gonna start using the MCU to push their new Disney Channel stars
>>
Bump for scorpion and black cat
>>
>>80831396
J.K Simmons is Gordon in JL anon ;_;
>>
>>80824478
>>Plot
Since it haven't a loooong origin flashback, I'm ok.

>>Which villains? And who should play them.
Now, that's difficult. But, Mr. Negative and Rhino sounds nice choices.

>>Love interest? MJ, Gwen Stacey, or a new character?

Honestly, Liz. She was the very first, damn it! It's a shame.

>And who should play them.
No idea.

>>Who should play JJJ?
Tommy Lee Jones

>>Any cameos you'd like to see?
Kraven
>>
>>80833363
H-He could do both... right?
>>
>>80833454
No ;_;
>>
>>80824478
>Pete's been Spider-Man for about two years now
>Opening shot establishes him fighting thugs, led by a new killer for hire, Shocker
>The bank robbery was a farce for Shocker to get Spider-Man
>Peter catches the henchmen, but Shocker gets away after endangering civilians
>Spider-Man is blamed for the damage
>Shocker goes back to his boss, The Rose, who has taken a large level of Fisk's territory ever since Fisk was put away
>The Rose has started buying weapons from an arms dealer known as Master Planner, who has Stark-level weaponry to sell.
>The Rose is hoping to centralize the idea of a "super villain" to his crew, in hopes of scaring off rivals Silvermane Owlsly Jr.
>Peter is just starting the college life, and is living in a dorm using a scholarship. He meets his roommate Harry Osborn, and while Harry is a bit more of a party goer, the two become friends fast.
>In the middle of the film, Shocker is caught. Desperate, Rose strikes a deal with the Master Planner: Planner will provide him with an "expert on squashing things," but only for unknown favors down the line.
>The Rose agrees, and Adrian Toomes comes out of the shadows. Rose's henchmen laugh at the idea of an old man beating Spider-Man, to which Toomes beats them with ease to prove his skills.
>In their first fight, Peter sees Toomes in a trench coat and doesn't see him as a threat. Then Toomes' Vulture armor breaks the coat, and the Vulture beats Peter with his surprising speed and skill. Pete makes a distraction and escapes badly wounded.
>The rematch shows Peter's intuitive nature and his willpower, eventually beating his opponent by learning from his mistakes and throwing him off guard with jokes and insults.
>Peter webs up Toomes after taking away his wings, and leaves him for the police
>End of the movie, Toomes is in prison but makes his phone call. Master Planner on the other line tells him to relax and enjoy the calm before the storm, and the film ends.
>>
bill burr as shocker in a cold open where spidey takes him down real quick and makes fun of him
>>
>Plot
Someone posted the idea of him dealing with the aftereffects of Civil War and the derision of him being taken from that. I like that idea. He could also find himself going solo because the Avengers are on hiatus/disbanded, and figuring out how to do thing himself, which means fucking up. I want slightly incompetent noob Spider-Man. He shouldn't get the girl in the first movie either. End it with her just beginning to notice him. Keep it lighthearted since it's young Spider-Man and darken it up as the movies go on.
Leave Kingpin alone. He's too dark in his current incarnation for young teen Spider-Man. Preferably don't touch any of the previous movie villains either. Maybe have him fucking up the mob a bit, show the Enforcers for the first act, have Spider-Man make a name for himself until the Big Man is approached by Mysterio and it goes from there. I think Nick Offerman would do a good gruff Big Man, but I'm not good at the fantasy casting game.
Liz Allen, but she doesn't look twice at him until the end of the movie. Also, show Betty Brant as an intern that shows some interest.
>Who should play JJJ?
Sam Elliot, if you can't get Simmons.
>Any cameos you'd like to see
Pull Steve Ditko out of his hole.
>>
Peter has been Spider-Man for about two years. He's fought a lot of his famous rogues already. He's dating Betty Brandt at the Daily Bugle, who's several years older than him. He's starting college and meets Gwen Stacy and Harry Osborn for the first time and the three become friends.

The villains are the Sinister Six, brought together by Doctor Octopus. I'm sick of how formulaic these movies have become and this is an opportunity to take a different approach to the villains. Almost all of their origins were already explored in past movies anyway.
>>
>>80833627
Post too long, so a few more points.

>Curt Conners is a researcher and professor at the university
>Eddie Brock, in similar Spectacular fashion, is an old high school friend of Pete's. Eddie was a high school football star, now college football star at a different university, who Peter almost idolized growing up.
>We don't know the identity of the Rose, though one of the henchmen mentions his "father," hinting at Fisk. Also, the Rose establishes that his mask is to both keep his identity secret to prevent what happened to Fisk, and to play up the idea of super villainy.
>The romance is played down heavily to focus more on the Spider-Man and Harry friendship aspects of his life, but we do learn that he's known Gwen for years, and she secretly has a crush on him.
>Peter works of the Bugle, and Jameson treats him like shit. The Bugle has become half newspaper and half online business, which capitalizes on Jonah's old school tendencies as he hates how things are changing. Jameson still has a hate boner for Spider-Man, and we establish he's been doing this even since the first Avengers movie.
>>
>>80826327
>supervillain element
>THE GOBLIN AND THE GANGSTERS!
>>
>>80828324
They can't kill them off because we gotta get the Sinister Six.
>>
>>80824682
>Muh diversity for JJJ
yup you lost me
>>
>>80833838

If you make a movie that doesn't flesh out characters because "everyone knows these characters" you've made a bad movie.
>>
>>80826382
This is what I'm talking about. I'd make some changes, like maybe Scorpion for the first movie instead.
Getting the black suit for infinity war makes so much sense though. That way they can have a costume change between movies and everything as a sort of power up. Plus, toy sales.
And then the second movie would mainly be about the black suit and Venom. There'd be only a small villain for the first act like Shocker or something, but Venom would come into play pretty early. Heck, you could just do Eddie's Sin Eater villain storyline or something similar during the first act. Peter probably gets rid of the suit at the end of the first act. Then we get Venom for the rest of the movie. At the very end they team up against some other big bad because innocents are being threatened (Maybe Smythe works for Osborn and made a huge spider slayer?). After they beat it they truce and go on their seperate ways.
Then Venom can have his own movie franchise while being connected to the MCU.
>>
>>80828152
>miles
>ever
stop this. they cast a young peter so they could milk him well until the cape-bubble pops
>>
>>80825529
As long as it's Eddie who becomes an Anti-Hero. Eddie was a dick but I liked that he had inner conflict too.

As for what I'd like to see, JK Simmons coming back as JJ.

>Parker enters JJ's office.
>Hello Mr. JJ, I...
>Simmons turns around in his chair.
>Parker looks bewildered.
>What? Do I have something on my face?
>I expected you to look... different.
>Different? As opposed to what, looking the same? Does that make any sense to you? No, it doesn't. Now what do you want?
>>
>>80825473
I would like to see Morgan Freeman deaging with CGI
>>
>>80824478
>what would you like to see happen?
Nude scene with Marisa Tomei
>>
>>80834233
They shouldn't have Scorpion in a first movie since Scorpion is made as a reaction to Spider-Man. That is unless they portray Spider-Man as an established and known presence in NY already.
>>
>>80824478

>Plot
Gangland, something involving Black Cat
>Love interest
Black Cat
>Who should play JJJ?
Rami's JJJ
>Cameos
Todd McFarlene would be cool and some other artists and writers like Joe Kelly as well as Toby.

>Villains
The Spot
Jack o Lantern
The Wall
Freak(Brand New Day Freak)
Mister Negative

>First movie
Spidey and Black Cat team up to stop Freak, a mutated monster who grows immune to whatever kills him, originally designed as a weapon by Mister Negative to fight Kingpin's men in control for Hell's Kitchen.

>Second movie
Introducing The Spot, Jonathon Ohms, a scientist once hired by Kingpin to work out how Cloak and Dagger's power works ends up in a lab accident which gives him his powers. Claiming Spider-Man and Black Cat to somehow be responsible, he sets out on a quest for revenge.
>>
>>80834120
How much do they need to be fleshed out? What more do you need to know about fucking Vulture and Electro?
>>
>>80834827
I'm just trying to think of a villain who would make a good first threat. I guess you could do Vulture, but having an old man be his first villain in the reboot seems silly. You could make it so that he's already established from Civil war and do no origin this time, only flashbacks.
>>
>>80834883
I think they should leave Electro out of it, considering he was a main character of the last series.
>>
I actually wouldn't want Kraven to be a main threat for the early movies.

I wanna see him in all his insane trophy hunting glory in a savage land movie and then return to the spider-man franchise as a legit threat with a last hunt movie
>>
>>80834957
>Vulture is silly

Vulture is the perfect first villain, because he's not what he seems. Peter looks like just some nerd, when in reality he's Spider-Man. Have him mistake an old doddering man as a joke, only for him to have his ass kicked.

I wrote >>80833627 and the idea I had was that he's been in the game for a long time, been a villain's villain. Yet because of his age and stature no one takes him seriously until he's kicking the crap out of you, like in Stern's run. Give him almost a respect for Peter's power, but he views him as "just a kid," an amateur.
>>
>>80834957
Vulture would work as a side villain, a guy taken out in the first act who's there to entertain while plot builds up in the background. Have him be a thief who thwarts Spider-Man's attempts to catch him the first time, and then get hired by a mob leader, Big Man or Hammerhead or someone to attack him while the main supervillain gets hyped for the mid to end of the movie. This gives you a chance for some fun silliness of an old man as evil Falcon as well as a way to show Parker's science skill with the EMP thing.
>>
>>80824478
I hope the keep the swinging as great as it was in the ASM movies.

The more I watch the ASM movies, the more I love Garfield's Spider-Man. I just hate everything else.
>>
>>80835126
Oh, here's a link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfV-0Yv5vNY
>>
>>80835065
>Savage Land movie
Nah, fuck that. Kazar a shit.
>>
File: The Spot.jpg (393 KB, 1192x896) Image search: [Google]
The Spot.jpg
393 KB, 1192x896
Can it be Spot's time to shine?
>>
>>80835367
Only if they establish him as a legitimately terrifying threat like that wedding scene in Daredevil.
>>
>>80825619
>>80826034
have my children please
>>
>>80835432

I think he could work, he just needs to be less of a clown and more assassin like with only being a clown in moderation.
>>
>>80834965
But he was shit
>>
>>80825581
I need this. I need this so much.
>>
>>80833708
I'd pay just to see that scene. Then have Burr come back for a Superior Foes movie or mini-series
>>
>>80835771
Exactly, so we need a movie or two to let casuals forget about him.
Otherwise you'll get "oh, they're doing that electric guy again, he sucked in the last movie"
>>
Use the three movies to adapt a shorter version of Spectacular Spiderman. Use well-known actors using the silly comic costumes for cameos during montages of spidey fighting all his already used villains. Last movie is sinister six + venom. Introduce Eddie Brock right away as a friend. Use Gwen Stacy but don't kill her for a change. Use Venom-cause allucinations to show the origin story in the last installment.
>>
>>80824478
>Plot
Spider-Man dealing with shit after CW going on his own path back home, also he meets Zendaya who I'm going to imply is white tiger
>villains
Vulture and Doc Ock
>love interest
there's no romance, cause I feel like it's been done to death in the other films but MJ and Gwen show up in the movie however there no relationship stuff just yet, but with Zendaya added there could be Spider harem hijinks
>JJJ
I don't know
>cameos
Kraven planning his attack on Spider-Man, a deadpool reference, and Peter reading a newspaper talking about Kingpin
>>
>First Movie
Kraven
>Second movie
Venom and Goblin
>Third movie
Vermin and Kraven (Kraven's last hunt adaptation)
>>
>>80836176
Let's not do Goblin. Three of the last five movies have been about GG, let him take a backseat for a while. At most have Norman Osborn playing the Luthor game while progressively showing him become more unhinged.
>>
>>80835367
I think in a movie this scene wouldnt make sense with fighting choreography, y'know?
Spider-man would have to throw a punch straight into one of his holes for it to come directly out out him and hit spiderman

I think a completely straight punch would look awkward, fists usually travel in a curve when being thrown
>>
>>80836249
yeah, alright, Im okay with that. As long as normans there
>>
Vulture, Shocker or Mysterio seem like the best candidates for a first villain I'm seeing.
>>
>>80836249
>>80836293

There's always Jack O'Lantern

I'd like to see a more subtle and Lex Luthor like approach to Norman this time round. Maybe he gets the idea to build his own glider from using Lantern as a test subject of sorts.
>>
>>80824478
>Love interest
>Secret incest love subplot with Aunt May and Peter Parker
>>
What about Mr. Negative as the villain.
>>
>>80836607

I think he could be perfect. Definitely someone I see raising in popularity over the years, and since we're not going to probably get Venom this time round maybe they could still do cancer-Brock and give us Anti-Venom with the second movie being New Ways to Die?
>>
>>80836108
I also wanted to throw Taskmaster in there but I think he would be a perfect sequel villian along with Kraven
>>
>>80825551
Kingpin, Spidey, and the Defenders are the best chances to cross over the Netflix shows and the movies. At least until Infinity War
>>
>>80824478
>>Who should play JJJ?
Terry Crews. And he should fuck Aunt May.
>>
>>80824478
>Plot
Six arms Spidey
>Which villains?
Morbius, Lizard, Punisher
>Love interest?
Both Gwen Stacey and Felicia Hardy
Angelica Jones the Amazing Friend
>>
>>80825581
Do it, just do it.
>>
>yfw Pete goes to school with Cloak and Dagger who drop out mysteriously
>>
>>80838302

>Morbius is the science teacher

All jokes aside, I want The Prowler involved somehow, he would be cool to see in a movie plus he would keep the PC crowd happy with the whole diversity thing.
>>
>>80834698
> The whole JJ scene you just described.

I want this so bad
>>
>>80831930
Zach Efron as Harry Osborn confirmed
>>
>>80825581
>>Spider-man Swings by three guys having coffe in the park
>Andrew : Amazing!
>Stan Lee: Spectacular!
>Tobey: PIZZA TIME
>>
>>80836262
If could be the frist time he's met the Stop and therefore doesn't know about his powers. Spidey goes for a punch and ends up hitting himself in the face. A bit like when he first tried to punch Sandman in Spiderman 3.
>>
Mysterio pls
>>
>>80834698
I...I heard it all in his voice.
>>
>>80827248
But that picture is years into their relationship. The movie, Peter hasn't been Spider-Man for more than a year. What's your point? Isn't it more like
>It takes years of interaction for Black Cat to stop being a bitch
You can't expect any meaningful hurdles in her character when she's only known Peter for, what, a year? Even if she does appear, she'd be the same Felicia that's always appeared in the beginning. A temptress, thrill seeking thief.
>>
I just want Mysterio to be played by Bruce Campbell.
>>
>>80825581
Marvel, plz
>>
I still want sharlto copley as kraven.
>>
>>80824478
I've noticed that, in contrast to something like the Dark Knight trilogy, which pulled from a lot of the "classic" Batman stories from the '70s to '90s (and even a little bit as far back as the '40s stuff in the second one), MCU films seem to be based on pretty recent storylines. Extremis, Winter Soldier, Civil War, etc.

Makes me wonder if instead of Marvel's Spider-Man being based on the Silver Age stuff most people are referencing, it's gonna borrow from some notable 2000s books or something.
>>
>>80841961
Grim Hunt, maybe. It'll start in media rres with Pete being tracked by the Kravinoffs, perhaps? Or a story from Ultimate. Clones? Nah.

Anyways, I hope the inevitable game released is better than the swill Beenox has been churning out recently. And not based on the movie. How they manage to drop the ball is beyond me, but ASM2 was lazy and the webslinging was slow and tepid.
>>
>>80824478
Scorpion and Mysterio to continue the green villain first movie thing.
>>
>>80831396
>Molly C. Quinn
>Sophie Turner
>Jane Levy
>Bonnie Wright

With the exception Sophie (who's playing Jean Grey in Apocalypse), They're not nearly attractive enough to play MJ. Especially Wright.

Pic related is the only one who's attractive and age appropriate to play MJ.
>>
File: 0000_28129.jpg (2 MB, 2100x1575) Image search: [Google]
0000_28129.jpg
2 MB, 2100x1575
>>80842398
>Jane Levy not being attractive enough.

I mean she might be a bit too old now but come on.
>>
So how involved will Marvel actually be with the solo-movie? Feige is producing it, but can they actually mention Marvel characters? And the rest of the Sony movies wont have Marvel involved, right? Will probably be ass.
>>
File: MJ.jpg (133 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
MJ.jpg
133 KB, 500x600
>>80842658
>she might be a bit too old now

Agreed.

I won't go so far as to call her ugly. I'd even say her hair is actually quite nice (assuming that's her actual hair color, and I have a weakness for redheads). But she's not quite MJ-level hot. I'm not up much on young actresses, but Thorne's the closest that comes to how attractive MJ's supposed to be.
>>
How old is Spider-man in the MCU? 16?
>>
>>80842880
It's not her real color, but I do prefer her in that color. I can't say that I agree about Thorne being hotter but I respect your opinion.
>>
>>80842705
They got the rights from Sony a while ago.
>>
>>80843136
No they didn't. I've seen nothing beyond their rights to produce the solo movie made by Sony, but I've seen nothing past that. Sony is still planning those crappy ASM2 spinoffs too.
>>
>>80842914
>How old is Spider-man in the MCU? 16?

I've heard tale he's supposed to be 14. Though admittedly I think i heard it from here, so it's probably not true.

>>80842998
>It's not her real color

That's a shame.

> I can't say that I agree about Thorne being hotter

Well, Turner's the only one I would actually concede in an argument based on attractiveness. But apart from her being attached to X-men, she might be too tall for MJ (5'9). And she isn't a real redhead.

Then again, Thorne's the only one who qualifies that I'm aware of. If there's someone else who could pull MJ off, so be it.
>>
>>80843136

Not really, no. Spiderman being part of the MCU is a joint effort with Marvel Studios. Sony still owns the rights. There's no way in hell they'd sell them back to Marvel (hence those shitty ASM pieces of garbage). The new Spidey films will be made by Marvel, mostly, with permission/supervision by Sony. And they'll have to pay Sony for it.

>>80843224
>Sony is still planning those crappy ASM2 spinoffs too.

I heard those projects were abandoned when Sony and Marvel struck their deal.
>>
>>80843443
Sony announced a Venom movie recently that is unconnected to the MCU but whether it will actually get off the ground is another story
>>
>>80843293
Well we don't really need a real life redhead for MJ. Dunst wasn't one either from what I know.
>>
>>80843560

Truly, no. We don't. I just think it's just a nice ho have a real one though. And yeah, Dunst isn't one either. Though that's not why I thought she wasn't an adequate MJ.
>>
>>80843659
>I just think it's just nice to have a real one though.

Fixed.
>>
File: 783171743360749226.jpg (56 KB, 636x477) Image search: [Google]
783171743360749226.jpg
56 KB, 636x477
>>80843659
Well no she was just kinda boring and didn't really do much besides being saved and flip flopping. But the rain made it better.
>>
>>80842705
Who knows. It's set in the MCU so they can mention things freely I'm sure, but I would assume if you wanted Cap to show up, you would have to work out a separate contract with Chris Evans since Marvel wouldn't waste one of his contracted appearances on that.
>>
Spidey has a lot of interesting villains, but they can't all be put into film, so I'm thinking that along with a movie series, we could have a tv show with a "villain of the week" format as well, assuming all the actors from the films aren't too expensive.
Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.