[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hey richy? Why are we always at my place and never at your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
>Hey richy? Why are we always at my place and never at your place? I mean you're my best bud. Are you embarrassed where you live or something, what cause?

>I should at least meet your folks.
>>
>>80814252
Is that the one where Richy's dad shoots Virgil after finding out he was dicking his son's boipucci?
>>
Uhhh, verg... my place is BORING! Yea thats it, there just nothing to do? Nothing worth seeing anyway!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVNoybnB-Ew
>>
>>80814252

Wasn't his dad a full blown KKK tier racist? I remember that episode...
>>
I'm not sure if this episode made me worried or not that I would go over to my friend's house and that the Parents would be racist even though that I only had light hazel skin.

Even though that never happened with any of my friends. I like that this show covered that topic. And with such style
>>
>>80814437
Nah he was just standard racist
>>
SUPAHEROOO STATIC SHOCK
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8V7a2pxeNeE
>>80814400
Glorious
>>
>>80815071
Was he really that wrong though?
>>
Static Shock was a pretty mid-tier super hero show, but I give it a lot of respect for having the guts to go places other shows wouldn't. Things like actually acknowledging that things like guns and drugs exist, sometimes people get killed, and some people are just racist.
>>
>>80815173
Yes
>>
>>80815001

Do you blame him living in that city? Not only is there massive gang crime all the super criminals are black
>>
>>80815414
>>80815414
Hot Streak and the Knife guy weren't.
>>
>>80815414
The only white guy I remember is Hot Streak and I don't even remember why he was a villain besides him just being a bully.
>>
>>80815461
>>80815443
Rat kid too.
>>
>>80815414
>Dern those niggers always goin' off and becomin' super villains!
Can we make this a new stereotype? I want people to think I can melt them with laser eyes if they fuck with me.
>>
>>80815543
*electric eyes
>>
>>80815071
"Virgil, about last night-"
"I know, me too."
BLACKED
>>80815173
No
>>
>>80815873
She wanted that BBC.
>>
>>80814252
this show was the best
>>
File: pucci.jpg (50 KB, 214x400) Image search: [Google]
pucci.jpg
50 KB, 214x400
>>80814289
>pucci

What does gay priest have to do with this?
>>
>>80816413
>that time rubberband man couldnt read and had to disarm a bomb

that was hands down the stupidest thing in the series
i dont know why but that whole episode was so fucking retarded it was hilarious
>>
>>80815414
One of my grandfather's best friends was prejudiced as fuck. He was the coolest guy to me and my brothers, but we found out in HS that he absolutely loathed non-whites. He disliked blacks because of some bad run-ins in Philly, loathed Asians for Korea and Vietnam (and having dual loyalty), and Latinos for not assimilating and crossing the border illegally.

He was definitely complicated because his wife was Filipino, but that was considered alright since Filipinos are the best friends that the US has in Asia according to him. He had a ton of Puerto Rican friends, which he hand-waved that Puerto Rico was US territory and they get a bye. And one of his closest co-worker was a guy from Tanzania. Apparently "civilized blacks" i.e. anyone of African descent that had good work ethic and acted properly was okay in his book.
>>
>>80816695
sounds to me like he was against cultures, not races. i'm right there with him and so should you. but people mix up their cultures and races all the time. it's sad yknow? if some japanese adopt a black kid and raise him japanese, you need to pity him for having a lack of personal identity and difficulty expressing emotion, not hate him for being an ignorant sumbitch from inner philadelphia.. because he isnt. yknow?
>>
>>80816461
Anyone have the page where Cass can't read?
>>
>>80816983
But there is a line you know. Like yeah, that anon's grandpa seems like he's more against cultures, but it also sounds like he's assuming cultures based on someone's skin color unless they show him otherwise and that's still a form of prejudice and racism.

But yeah, I think in general most people like that should be pitied rather than hated. Our society has a somewhat disturbing trend of completely dehumanizing people for racism.
>>
>>80816695
your grandpa's friend is such a huge faggot he can't even commit to racism
>>
>>80816983
>you need to pity him for having a lack of personal identity and difficulty expressing emotion
Wait, does that mean that scrawny white kid from school was japanese all along?
>>
>>80816983
That's literally just being racist, encountering people that do not fit your racist preconceptions, and then making up bullshit so you don't have to admit you're wrong and can still keep being racist.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.